Ds Helper Program :3

Options
2»

Comments

• LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver
    LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Erm as a result of your false promises on the provision of a certain +7 aquadash, on more than three separate occations, i claim atleast 100 of said teleacoustics.

Lmao wrong Anna

and to keep on thread

The great wise Ds must have helped me in some great way that I, but a mere nothingness compared to his eternal greatness cannot comprehend.
    (Come on that must be worth tokens <3)

I have a gold fish for a memory so I am sure he helped me.
    b:surrender Sorry if this offends you.
    b:chuckle I am just bored and Trolling the forms
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You helped me get my kill count up b:bye
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You helped me get my kill count up

b:bye

I helped you get your kill count up by 1, while bringing down your kill to death ratio average all of the other times :)
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I helped you get your kill count up by 1, while bringing down your kill to death ratio average all of the other times :)

Me thinks you need your memory checked, pretty sure I've won most of our fights :P Only times I've lost to you were when I was uncharmed (and you were charmed) and the time you and Sassy ganked :) Soooo if anything you helped my k/d ratio too b:cute

(Basically.. I win 3/5 fights with you, even with you being decked out in Rank 8 :D)

Edits ftw
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Me thinks you need your memory checked, pretty sure I've won most of our fights :P Only times I've lost to you were when I was uncharmed (and you were charmed) and the time you and Sassy ganked :) Soooo if anything you helped my k/d ratio too b:cute

(Basically.. I win 3/5 fights with you, even with you being decked out in Rank 8 :D)

Edits ftw

You've only killed me once, the time my barbarian was glitched in the air for like 1 minute without being able to cast any skills. Every other time, my barbarian killed your blademaster.

• Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You've only killed me once, the time my barbarian was glitched in the air for like 1 minute without being able to cast any skills. Every other time, my barbarian killed your blademaster.

Yeahhhhh no :P

I've killed you once or twice while you were in standup and a few other times while you were in tiger form... I'm gonna be playing seriously again in a week or two I'm happy to fight you then :) I don't mind coming to OT just to prove I can take you :P
  • EithneEtain - Dreamweaver
    EithneEtain - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nation, it has come to my attention that we must let everyone know when we help them, and by we, I mean me. Have we ever made you laugh, killed a boss, soloed an entire instance for you? Have we ever given you amazing discounts on items? Have we ever loaned you money? Have we ever pulled a Delta that we didn't need, or even helped in an FC that we didn't need? Have we ever helped avenged you in cube by killing the person who farmed you? We want to know everything we've done for you to glorify myself everytime I read this thread.

Prizes: The more our ego is boosted will result in more bosses being killed, more mobs being slaughtered, more FCs being pulled, more Deltas being helped with. The real prize here is given to me with your kind and humble posts. So if we have ever helped you with any bosses or anything, please post here on this thread and tell your story! Also don't forget to add, "you're the best barbarian ever!"

Rules: Glorify me, and only me, you have the right to remain silent or post whatever you want to, your post must somehow affect my ego positively and have no negative feedback. -LOL-

Reminder: This thread is to help give myself positive propaganda to make my barbarian seem more powerful and useful than it really is 99% of the time :)

Side Note: I encourage everyone, and I mean everyone to post their own helper program thread.

Pleading the ignorace of a newbie (and I looked here and at PWI database and PWiki). What the heck is the Ds Helper system? I would stoke your ego if I knew what it is. b:chuckle
    Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pleading the ignorace of a newbie (and I looked here and at PWI database and PWiki). What the heck is the Ds Helper system? I would stoke your ego if I knew what it is. b:chuckle
    Thank you

It's something I started "Ds"holder, to help those that need it, but, most certainly randomly. IT helps to save lower levels time, or some higher levels time and money or to help players with their cultivations. There isn't a large amount of barbarians, but by being a barbarian I'm capable of helping many others, when there isn't a barbarian to help them. I can solo every instance up to the 89 with bloodpaint pretty easily with my massive defense and hitpoints so it doesn't cost me much to use my barbarian for this type of stuff.

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need SoT for the OHT/OVS chain b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I need SoT for the OHT/OVS chain b:cute

Zan wants his ego inflated too :( He'll come tank for you? :(
  • EithneEtain - Dreamweaver
    EithneEtain - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:thanks
    It's something I started "Ds"holder, to help those that need it, but, most certainly randomly. IT helps to save lower levels time, or some higher levels time and money or to help players with their cultivations. There isn't a large amount of barbarians, but by being a barbarian I'm capable of helping many others, when there isn't a barbarian to help them. I can solo every instance up to the 89 with bloodpaint pretty easily with my massive defense and hitpoints so it doesn't cost me much to use my barbarian for this type of stuff.

LOL. Thank you for clearing that up. Had no idea Barbarians were so versatile. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Zan wants his ego inflated too :( He'll come tank for you? :(

Ok! as long as I get it done I'm ok with whomever tanking b:cute
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

But I can solo every instance up to 89 and full FCs (and some of 99, with squad buffs...but 99 instances suck) and I'd do it twice as fast. D:

Maybe I should charge money. Until a real Sin/BM/Barb comes along and does it twice as fast as me. Then I'd be screwed.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But I can solo every instance up to 89 and full FCs (and some of 99, with squad buffs...but 99 instances suck) and I'd do it twice as fast. D:

Maybe I should charge money. Until a real Sin/BM/Barb comes along and does it twice as fast as me. Then I'd be screwed.

There's a few sins on dreamweaver that solo fc in 30 minutes - 1 hr. 20 minutes for money

• AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im willing to take advantage of that offerb:sad

Erm as a result of your false promises on the provision of a certain +7 aquadash, on more than three separate occations, i claim atleast 100 of said teleacoustics.
    Fail to provide and you wont be able to walk for a month. =,.,=

How does a +7 lvl. 1 Wooden Wand sound instead? I'll even shard it!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how Does A +7 Lvl. 1 Wooden Wand Sound Instead? I'll Even Shard It!

Do Want!!! Omfg Yes!!!!!! Doooooooo Wwwwwwwaaaaannnnnntttt!!!!!
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How does a +7 lvl. 1 Wooden Wand sound instead? I'll even shard it!

Baybeh the only wooden wand i want is the one be...nvm.
    NO! it wont do >:
    AQUADASH OR DIE!!!
    *Roars as the house around me is eaten by the rising walls of magma*
    *Steals your wep and runs*

Oh and *Kicks zan*
    No.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dsholder has lost all inspirations in helping others on this game and would kindly like this thread locked. Nothing personal, not because of the new classes, just a gameplay decision.

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Granted.
This discussion has been closed.