Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Uhh would like to know too wut happened to ur char in LC, Casey ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well...my eyebrows have been bothering me. I'll let you guys give some advice.

20110208150607.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ahszia- she's a very pretty cleric, but like Susylu said, maybe fiddle with the coloring a bit? Even if you don't she's lovely. I like the hair color quite a bit C:

Miss Susy- while i'm not a huge fan of the side ponytail, looks very cute on her. Shes cute and mature at the same time. It's kind of ironic that she's in the maid set and a cleric >_> since most jerks in pwi think clerics are their servents... >_<

xkyuu- your top one looks darling, but her eyes seem a bit close maybe? Or perhaps its just the angle. She's a cutey :] Not sure if you want her rated, but I think the 2nd one looks fine too =P

Casey- she's very pretty and you definitly have the doll body. Still curious as to why her necks like that. But a good char eitherway C:

Eoria- I think she looks very good o.o if the eyebrows are bugging you, maybe size them down? thinner perhaps, or a different shape maybes.
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    BM I made while suffering through boredom. She is meant to look older..since people usually say that my characters look 12 years old. Or something like that. Did I fail?
    o8dkew.jpg
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Think Casey's wiz neck looks like this because of the head size o:

Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    duno abt looking older ;<
    but love the eyemakup on ur char..
    may change the shape of the face tho ._. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NevySam - Lost City
    NevySam - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Cilfyn - She looks very cute, I guess I could say she looks older than a 12year old haha. But the eye shadow is very interesting (:

First timer here, thought I'd post my character and see if I need any changes while I still have a makeover scroll. Tell me what you think ^^

16bcwnn.png
    onuxv.png
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well...my eyebrows have been bothering me. I'll let you guys give some advice.

20110208150607.png

Make her head smaller and then ask.. b:chuckle I don't want to sound mean, she has a lovely face but her head is so massively big it kind of ruins it b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Make her head smaller and then ask.. b:chuckle I don't want to sound mean, she has a lovely face but her head is so massively big it kind of ruins it b:surrender

She's modeled after the Chinese chars. Her head is supposed to be massively big while her body is tiny.

Seriously, just asking about the eyebrows. They feel centered wrong to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    She's modeled after the Chinese chars. Her head is supposed to be massively big while her body is tiny.

Seriously, just asking about the eyebrows. They feel centered wrong to me.

I think that's it. You might want to pull them apart a bit. Usually the rule is that the tips of the eyebrows line up with the tips of the eyes or is just a tad more away from the center than that. Right now they're in so much that they frame the width of the nose a bit too much.

You may also consider pulling them up a little bit and making the top of your head a little higher but that's just my preference b:thanks
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I think that's it. You might want to pull them apart a bit. Usually the rule is that the tips of the eyebrows line up with the tips of the eyes or is just a tad more away from the center than that. Right now they're in so much that they frame the width of the nose a bit too much.

You may also consider pulling them up a little bit and making the top of your head a little higher but that's just my preference b:thanks
    @ Eoria
    Agree 100% with quoted post, and I also think her head is a bit large but if that was the look you were going for who am I to say it looks strange. xP I think she is a pretty unique character just needs a couple of minor tweaks. x)

@ NevySam: Unfortunately it is difficult to make a tideborn look unique. She is pretty but she does look very much like every other tideborn out there and looks a lot like a preset. I'm sorry if that sounded mean it wasn't
    meant to be at all. >.<''

@Cilfyn: I love her makeup! I have rarely seen anyone who can make that look good. :) I personally think that you should either lower her eyebrows or higher her eyes, and maybe make her chin a bit softer and more feminine. Her lips look a bit pursed but i think that adds to the older look you were going for. She is unique, even if you don't change anything. :) good job.

• CrispToast - Raging Tide
    CrispToast - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Here is a pic of me and my girl. b:cute

2011-02-1021-38-21.jpg

And here is a pic of just my sin.

2011-02-1000-41-51.jpg

Thank you in advance for any comments. b:thanks
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011

nve16w.png
    Some days I like this hair on Yana...and other days I hate it. DX Meh.

Yanami is so beautiful. Can i marry her? b:chuckle
    10/5 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Nymphi - Lost City
    Nymphi - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Cilfyn - She looks very cute, I guess I could say she looks older than a 12year old haha. But the eye shadow is very interesting (:

First timer here, thought I'd post my character and see if I need any changes while I still have a makeover scroll. Tell me what you think ^^

16bcwnn.png
    onuxv.png

its perfect.dont change her!:)
  • Unicake - Raging Tide
    Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Cilfyn, she's really pretty and I wouldn't say she looks like a 12 year old.

For my char:

I wanted to go for a innocent doll look. I think I did pretty well ^^

2qbdt3a.jpg

Side shot

10ok5sx.jpg

And what I love most about her, how she looks in the little character window ^^

73giuo.png
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    And what I love most about her, how she looks in the little character window ^^

73giuo.png

She does look like a cutey :] If you're going for a more innocent doll look, Id soften her features up a little bit but personally I like how she is now. She looks lovely.
    I tried to go for a similar look for my veno

venopsh.jpg
    (not posting for rating, just a reference xP since no one rates anyway)

@ Toast, i like the hair o.o haven't seen that one in so long. looks good on him! the red eyes are a nice touch too.

@NevySam- I love the santa hat >:D I refuse to take mine off on my bm! She looks gorgeous, even if people say she looks like a preset I think she's so soft and kind looking.

@Clifyn- she looks nice, but if you're trying to make her look older, Id lower the mouth and soften the jaw. Probably make the eyes less wide and large- that usually indicates youth/innocence in some shots. She looks good none the less.
  • mylittleseeker
    mylittleseeker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    WOW! After looking at some of the characters here I feel a little ashamed to post this. I registered to play the new seeker class, but decided because of the delay in release of Genesis to start a blademaster which looked like the most similar class.

This my my little blademaster Nyubian relaxing in Archosaur. The only thing i don't like is the lip color but I guess my choice of skin color here leaves me little to play with that didnt look garish. I am hoping when I make my seeker it looks better (fingers crossed). Other than that though I think she looks cute, I was trying for Zoe Saldana but I ended up liking where i got to.

Anyways comments welcome :)

427123481cd23aca50c2282f187542041297609071.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • belle002
    belle002 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2nhhsna.jpg
  • Unicake - Raging Tide
    Unicake - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mylittleseeker, for her lips.. I think they would look better if you made them just a little bit darker than her skin instead of the greenblack-ish they look like now. I also think just plain hair would look better on her instead of the rainbow thingy but that's just my opinion.

Her face looks really pretty, tough.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    belle002 -
    Her face looks a bit pinched. But then again, it's the screenshot so I can't properly judge it.

mylittleseeker - 2/10
    I personally don't like her lip colour and I think her waist size is too thin compared to her upper body. Her eyes are a bit too close to each other. Nonetheless, I think she just need a bit tweaking and she'll look great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueAminta - Lost City
    TrueAminta - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2010-11-2421-12-10.jpg

@ Nymphi 10/10 i really love the way she looks

@Unicake8/10 alot of ppl goin for more doll anime look, i personally just dont like the eyes as much but just my opinion.

@mylittleseeker- 7/10 eyes seem a lil funny to me

@belle 9/10 only reason it wasnt 10 for me was the lips seem to small but i do tend to go for a fuller lip as u can see lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueAminta- healer, TrueNicor- psy, TrueAzaril- veno
    LostCity- Leader of EvilWithN
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Littleseeker- she has a unique look that I like, but if I may make a suggestion, her eyes seem a little crossed. You can solve that by moving them apart a little. As miss cocobelle said the porportions seem to be a bit off but she's still a lovely character. I like the rainbowy hair personally d: my veno has it.

Belle002- the screenshot angle makes it a tiny bit hard to see but I like her eyes and the pink hair makes me smile C: The thunder ponytail is a bit overused, but I think it goes good on her.

TrueAminta- love your characters eyes *o* the green looks gorgeous with her white hair. It's not a shade you seem normally so it really sticks out! (I think i've seen your char while running around on my lowbie lost city alt I never really play)
    Her straight nose and facial features give her a very stern commanding look. I like it quite a bit! The black eyebrows with white hair normally set me off, but they go well on your cleric o.o
  • EvilDivine - Heavens Tear
    EvilDivine - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So many pages and I havent done this? Aww
    Some people really got beautiful characters b:cute

myra.png

My main ^__^ Myra, a demonic cleric now :D
    Yep shes wearing her armor although someone says im a fashion addict lol

What hairstyle is that? I have looked for that everywhere and cant seem to find it. :3
  • BelleFaerie - Lost City
    BelleFaerie - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2rqf629.jpg
    a bit better angle b:chuckle
  • Archaic_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Archaic_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My character NecrosisRose ^.^, hope everyone enjoys as much as I have theirs b:cute

2unubdv.jpg
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    BelleFaerie - Lost City: Adorable! Really cute! The eyes are a lil far apart. 4.5/5

Archaic_Rose - Heavens: She looks tired. For me the dark skined ones remember strong people but I think I liked your version. o.o 4/5
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What hairstyle is that? I have looked for that everywhere and cant seem to find it. :3

Thats one of the hairstyle that got replaced in tideborn expansion...
    Word was, they will bring them back but yah...
    Not available anymore, sorry.

I miss the old myra look b:sad
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I got bored and made a sin..

What do you guys think? :3

2011-02-1121-44-02.jpg

and up close..

2011-02-1121-43-20.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TrueAminta
    Im not sure, but i think she looks pretty similar to Graviora? Im not a fan the light green eyes. She looks angry/mad, like a school teacher. I think you were going for a classic look? Anyway, i think she looks good. 3.5/5

BelleFaerie
    Your cleric/archer is a cute type of pink "little girl". She looks like a child to me. Her eyes are cute, and they makes her look.. what its called.. guiltless? Her mouth is a little to small imo. I like that her hair and fash matches ^^ 4/5

Archaic_Rose
    Im not sure if her fash matches her colors. I think i would lighten her skin- and hair color. Put some black clothes on her, and it would probably look perfect. Anyway, her face: I think her eyes is a little wide, and her eyecolor fades. But that's just me. 3.5/5

KuiXing
    It looks like your sin have a very small waist compared to the rest of her body. Her eyes are huge. But she's still cute. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • rosacamelia
    rosacamelia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Here's my wizard! I cropped her out for a wallpaper though. Will post a newer version later. Meanwhile rate this :D

rosak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • crystalhale
    crystalhale Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    BelleFaerie - I like how your character looks with the pink hair, really cute :) 4.5/5
    KuiXing - I like the face but I think the eyeball is a bit too big :) 4/5
    Rosacamelia - cool wallpaper! It looks final fantasy-ish :) Regarding the character, I think the jaw is kind a big so i'll give it a 4/5
    Archaic_Rose - She's pretty so I'll give it a 4.5/5

Here's my character :)
    elise.jpg?t=1297934748