War has changed.

Options

Comments

• _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    personally i think id be all rainbows and sunshine and cable's buttsecks....rrriiiiiiight b:bye
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not saying that TW isn't important at all. Of course it is or I wouldn't have worked and continue to work so hard to build a solid TW faction. I'm just saying IN MY OPINION you also need a strong foundation so that people have a reason to log on for more then just TW. I am not even cutting down other factions or how other leaders want to run their factions I'm simply stating MY feelings about building a solid faction from ground up and staying the course.

Pro, I don't think playing around with some friends on another game too sometimes takes away from anything I stated here and again, I am not attacking anyone else's play style or leadership, etc. I just simply stated I admire and adhere more to the philosophy Rion uses with his faction.

I'm also not saying you can not have friends and fun outside of your own faction Kaz, you know that, but I don't think a faction should be built PURELY for TW. However, in regards to that I do find that for myself I tend to have the most fun when I am on vent and hanging out with friends doing things and the people I tend to hang out with on vent the most tend to be Nemesis members even though we do allow visitors on our vent they are not there on a regular basis.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Um, exactly. Doing "things" - what "things" are there to do with friends end game? Farm nirvana? As a wiz, I chuckle. Post rank sale? I chuckle harder

Do your bh every day? I could be doing bh with Rip Torn (old person, go google it young'uns) but after a week I'm bored.

PK? What pk?

Enlighten me what these "things" are.

Oh, I forgot, "same sex innuendo this", "same sex innuendo that"

I feel that your choice of class was indeed unfortunate, but what can I do? Give you my account info? I'm sorry that pve bores you so much. Have you considered rolling on a pvp server for a change?

When you make a DPS class, the range of things you can do in game expands considerably. Granted it all gets somewhat boring after a while, (in my opinion pve holds more potential good times than pvp) but so does pk, just like everything else. Thats just how games get, and everyone sooner or later comes to realize it. When you've reached that point, trying to spice up TW just doesn't cut it anymore either. Creating drama on the game's forums in an effort to spice up said TW is scraping the bottom of the barrel, it just creates negative stress for everyone involved, and humoring yourself at the expense of others is a sad way to spend your free time.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nvm.
    It's pointless to try to argue with people who have different philosophies.
    As was stated before, everybody wants different things.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How did my post bring about 7 pages of the same **** from the same people? Btw I love you all b:dirty

Either play along with my war chants or gtfo! Or perhaps show me some skin, either will suffice. *cough* kat *cough* zhadi *cough* proski *cough* ugh sht cho..oking.... I can't .. brea...................................
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How did my post bring about 7 pages of the same **** from the same people? Btw I love you all b:dirty

Either play along with my war chants or gtfo! Or perhaps show me some skin, either will suffice. *cough* kat *cough* zhadi *cough* proski *cough* ugh sht cho..oking.... I can't .. brea...................................

WAR IS CHANGING!

Ok, I can't do this...
    b:dirty
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's a faction like Immunity that frankly makes me take notice the most when I look at who to be concerned about in TW in the long run.

OMG, lol. Long run? The server approaches its 1 year anniversary and Immunity has never been a threat to Narla or Nemesis. I suppose if you wait long enough, anything could happen. But geez, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, another year? How long? Seriously, how long?
    When you make a DPS class, the range of things you can do in game expands considerably. Granted it all gets somewhat boring after a while, (in my opinion pve holds more potential good times than pvp) but so does pk, just like everything else.

Why do all these people who claim to love pve more than pvp try to tell me about pvp? I don't get it honestly. You, Aries, Kat, geez.

If you like pve better than PvP, thats great. But (1) why tell me anything about TW, what it takes to make fun TW, etc. - thats clearly not your interest when it is mine; (2) your actions tend to belie your statements - expecially nemesis members.
    Creating drama on the game's forums in an effort to spice up said TW is scraping the bottom of the barrel, it just creates negative stress for everyone involved, and humoring yourself at the expense of others is a sad way to spend your free time.

Create drama? No, I've said plenty of times here im done trying to wake up a sleepy server.

Correct false statements about this server's history? You betcha
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Bridin - Archosaur
    Bridin - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WAR IS CHANGING!

Ok, I can't do this...
    b:dirty

Good, don't even go there! b:kiss
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ... i want my "hope for a new server" back ... b:sad
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good, don't even go there! b:kiss

b:dirtyb:cuteHai Brid<333
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unlike elusive, ive been trying for a long time to build up a faction to take down Narla that dosent explode and stays stable for the members to stick with, to give them a liable home. Yes I said Narla.
    Since they landlocked us and put a pretty face on it I wanted a little.. revenge, im not bitter about it, it was a very strategic move to shut us down and keep us under control.

I wanted to keep my friends together keep them pushing ever so slowly, grinding out little ammounts of increased power each individual, together for a long time, before we were ready.

We were hopeless to do anything, as you must have all seen we tried for weeks attacking Narla over and over trying to break out, losing everytime, but we just didnt have the firepower, YET.
    And we still dont, but we are closer than ever before.

However, to build a faction that dosent implode every month and remains in the game until its ready to take on a force like nemesis takes a lot of effort and integrity.

Elusive was a candle that burned brightly, everyone can see that, snagging a few victories against NarLemesis, but nem is now on top and the goal was defeated.
    Elusive explodes several times, Nemesis is still there, its not time for another elusive, its no longer the answer to prevent a hostile full map takeover by them.

Every time a new elusive is made they seem to lose more and more favour with the previous members, eventually I guarentee people are going to grow sick and tired of it AND not come back.

My main issue is as Zhadi mentioned, Immunitys flocked to elusive... the first time, due to the old leadership, the second time with zulu, we suffered losses again but nowhere near as much as the first time.
    Now with Resind I hope we dont loose too many and people catch on its not going to last, the repeat offenders do not get back into my faction.

Or itll be another waiheke, I didnt let stud in because I knew that as soon as someone got the bright idea to remake elusive "sigh" again, he would be off in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail. b:surrender.

When a new elusive is made it hurts my faction's chances of taking on Nem each time less and less, but still even a few individuals can make the difference.
    I wont QQ anymore.

And I have the feeling that Immunity's first encounter with Nem will be soon, yes im nervous, and elusive/zulusive/resind/whatever isnt helping.

Zhadi has been here and hes seen us in tw, were not OP, were not nem we got beat by phoenix twice before a victory, but with a little more deliberation we do have a shot, slim as it is of fighting Nem without being destroyed ourselves in the process.

When your with a fac for 10months or so, and you see it grow from a group of lvl 20s to a faction with a tonne of experienced 10X players, you know theres something special there, built to last.

ok feel free to rip on me below and tell me all the stuff I was wrong about above.

sorry for my extremely late response to this extremely stupid post but here it is....

1. u have yet to go against nemesis and let me tell u its no easy task... everyone in your faction must know their roles and what to do, and i have TWd with u (once, and with my alt) and saw some people doing some, ummm how do i put this nicely "questionable" things with their toons in TW (like cata clerics not flying, veno with hercs out, etc...). that wont fly against nemesis buddy.

2. when i offered to join it was with my group of friends (you know who u are :P). and we do in fact know exactly what to do and what every class has to do in TW. and if your so called goal is to go against nemesis then we would have been a big bonus but u denied us saying we're faction hoppers or w/e. we offered help and u declined (maybe not permanent help, but help that would have help those in your faction that had no idea what they were doing).

3. i go back to elusive every time it gets remade because i know what to expect. a chance to have a fun TW against nemesis, fun meaning well over 2 hours of TW. thats something that you have never once been able to accomplish, and why people keep floocking from your faction every time elusive (btw its dead and now im hoping recinds will be a good replacement) gets remade.

4. u say u want respect and u wonder why u dont gain it from elusive members? its quite simple, we can see ur all talk and no go. even when we tried to help u (meaning my group) u refused so dont QQ about not having respect.... oh wait u do have it, nemesis (the people ur trying so "hard" to beat) respects u.....

your a joke. go out and earn ur respect from us, but u want our respect u have to show us ur not all talk and take an initiative against the faction u claim ur trying desperately hard to beat... as of now u have absolutely non from us, sowwie b:sad
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nemesis recruiting 90+ for TW / Endgame

Join us and be the first to experience guild base activities b:victory
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RealLife Recruiting all levels.

Come join the 7 billion people who are already part of it <3

Promise you won't regret it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nemesis recruiting 90+ for TW / Endgame

Join us and be the first to experience guild base activities b:victory

Sorry to disappoint you bro, Recind gets the first one, ijs.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RealLife Recruiting all levels.

Come join the 7 billion people who are already part of it <3

Promise you won't regret it.

to bad you can't leave that "great faction" when gets on your nervs :P ... but you are right ... most of the time you don't regret it b:chuckle
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    to bad you can't leave that "great faction" when gets on your nervs :P ... but you are right ... most of the time you don't regret it b:chuckle

I disagree, there are times when I wish I could quit that guild. But things like alcohol and uh interaction with the opposite sex keep it interesting. Hate kids that say college was a fun 4 year ride, I can hear you party from my studying area... pick a engineering major then tell me that!

Myra, I think... I want you to start playing your cleric soon. b:beg

Well whenever we are both online.... you spend 40+ hours working, I spend 40+ hours working and NOT get paid but yet I pay. See real-life guild is sooo over-rated. But it can let me do more then just embrace and that's good enough for me. b:dirty
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I disagree, there are times when I wish I could quit that guild. But things like alcohol and uh interaction with the opposite sex keep it interesting. Hate kids that say college was a fun 4 year ride, I can hear you party from my studying area... pick a engineering major then tell me that!

Myra, I think... I want you to start playing your cleric soon. b:beg

Well whenever we are both online.... you spend 40+ hours working, I spend 40+ hours working and NOT get paid but yet I pay. See real-life guild is sooo over-rated. But it can let me do more then just embrace and that's good enough for me. b:dirty

if you pay the 2 mill fee for my divorce ofc (i REFUSE to do that)!!! i will start playing it ... other wise <.< ...
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nirvana gear - $10000

Joining faction to pk 6x's when after last superpower faction fails - $0

Being hypocrit enough to have the stones to post this . . . . .
    Creating drama on the game's forums in an effort to spice up said TW is scraping the bottom of the barrel, it just creates negative stress for everyone involved, and humoring yourself at the expense of others is a sad way to spend your free time.

After posting this?
    Blood, listen to what SyGrr has to say. She's probably less than half as old as you, but she is far more tactful, wise, and respectable.

Seriously. I used to think you were funny. Then you got less funny. Then you just got really ****ing annoying... and... old...

See, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do here. All I did in my post was trash you. Simple as that.

Seriously, Blood. No one gives a ****ing **** about what you have to say. I mean, its fun and all to flame with you, but, I'm drunk at the moment.

Seriously. I'm not even going to read any more of your posts.

And I should really stop flaming while I'm drunk, I have a feeling I might regret it in the morning.

But, like I just said, I dont plan to put forth the energy required to read any more of your posts.

You're a person that has come to annoy me, therefore I ignore you. But, like I said, I dont plan to read any more of your posts.

Eventually I shall grow bored enough to come back and read something you have to say. Just because I'm that bored, and enjoy flaming that much. I am, after all, a *** man. I am entitled to my share of flaming.

Priceless.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, indeed.

It's such an odd feature of our server in particular - the in ability of some to remember recent history. Or at least to act like noone else will remember it. Honestly, that comprises more than half my posts to these forums: correcting peoples self-delusions about themselves and the past.

Oh and just for the record: still reading, I see . . . .
    I know. Its impossible to stay away. Much as you would like to say you don't care and you aren't going to read anything I post anymore, you DO care. You WILL read.

BLOODMYSTIC - 757 posts, 99 44/100% accurate

If BLOODMYSTIC says it, you best believe it, yo
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nirvana gear - $10000

After posting this?

Priceless.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, indeed

Still reading, I see . . . .

Lmfao +1

I love u blood ur post make my dayb:dirty
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I really wonder why this has turned into such a talking point, reading most of the posts in this thread it makes me laugh, the first thing is people calling this a elusive remake. The idea of making a new guild came from me, Proski was still decided on going to a new server before I told him about it, this isn't some kind of scheme to hide the fact we have elusive players, because the way I see it, its people who want the high level territory wars.

There is a reason as to why ive promoted only one or two ex-elusive, and that's to make sure that all others who are thinking of joining for the brand new TW's knows its not going to just be a repeat of previous actions.

The other reason this is new is because of the amount of time and effort me and my officers are putting into preparation, again unlike the elusive regime which was majority come TW. This guild WILL have a guild base the first week of the faction which I will be personally funding because I believe this guild will work which itself acts as a massive reunite point for the guild.

I dunno what the other guilds will be doing with there free two weeks territory wars money, I can only hope they believe in there faction enough to put it into the guild rather then themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if you pay the 2 mill fee for my divorce ofc (i REFUSE to do that)!!! i will start playing it ... other wise <.< ...

Is the name above your head that bad? Come on it's just a title from the past, you will be fine.

Unless the name reminds you of sad times, it's ok you can cry in my arms. O wait my veno can't embrace female char's, curse you haters of girl on girl!! b:infuriated
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :D o.o :P xD @_@ _l_ :O O_o :)
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nirvana gear - $10000

After posting this?

Priceless.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, indeed.

It's such an odd feature of our server in particular - the in ability of some to remember recent history. Or at least to act like noone else will remember it. Honestly, that comprises more than half my posts to these forums: correcting peoples self-delusions about themselves and the past.

Oh and just for the record: still reading, I see . . . .

BLOODMYSTIC - 757 posts, 99 44/100% accurate

If BLOODMYSTIC says it, you best believe it, yo

Haha, useless flamebait is useless flamebait. Gotta love the inability of people to see past their own egos, myself included. b:lipcurl

Probably 80% of my posts on this forum I regret posting, but I'm not going to go back and delete them just because I regret them now. When I wrote them I meant it, and I see no reason to hide them now, but times change, attitudes change, and intoxication levels change (I wish I could say people change, but they really don't). I wish you a good time in the archives of Archosaur's forums, bro...

To Proclivity: I hope your faction turns out to provide the same fights as back in the day with Narla and Impulse, hopefully the third time really is a charm and you make a faction that balances out the power among uberfactions and sticks around for a while doing it.

P.S. Proski, I think you'd still be better off rerolling on another server. :P
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :D................................................................................
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Haha, useless flamebait is useless flamebait. Gotta love the inability of people to see past their own egos, myself included. b:lipcurl

Probably 80% of my posts on this forum I regret posting, but I'm not going to go back and delete them just because I regret them now. When I wrote them I meant it, and I see no reason to hide them now, but times change, attitudes change, and intoxication levels change (I wish I could say people change, but they really don't). I wish you a good time in the archives of Archosaur's forums, bro...

To Proclivity: I hope your faction turns out to provide the same fights as back in the day with Narla and Impulse, hopefully the third time really is a charm and you make a faction that balances out the power among uberfactions and sticks around for a while doing it.

P.S. Proski, I think you'd still be better off rerolling on another server. :P

Who are you, and what have you done with AgentPotato? b:scorn

I too, am all peaches and sunshine underneath it all. I just have a long, long memory . . . .
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :D o.o :P xD @_@ _l_ :O O_o :)

Well said
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Who are you, and what have you done with AgentPotato? b:scorn

I too, am all peaches and sunshine underneath it all. I just have a long, long memory . . . .

I also have butterflies b:cute
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Is the name above your head that bad? Come on it's just a title from the past, you will be fine.

Unless the name reminds you of sad times, it's ok you can cry in my arms. O wait my veno can't embrace female char's, curse you haters of girl on girl!! b:infuriated

Just make male toon, I bet jess still got pack(s) for you, lol. You know, we have never attended any weddings together apart ours, I demand you to provide weddings, asap!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    watch this

NARLA NARLA NARLA NARLA DRAMA KAIDA RAGE DRAMA QQ LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE DRAMA NEMESIS DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA BRO BRO BRO BRO.. BRO - bro... bro! bro; bro.

....bro?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    watch this

NARLA NARLA NARLA NARLA DRAMA KAIDA RAGE DRAMA QQ LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE DRAMA NEMESIS DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA BRO BRO BRO BRO.. BRO - bro... bro! bro; bro.

....bro?

OMG an insight into proski's mind :O