Options
    OMG an insight into proski's mind :O

b:shocked If so why em I floating around in those thoughts ><
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok gonna put this out here...

Rescind is not the next elusive. it has different leadership and alot of new faces. we are a PvE and PvP oriented faction and are striving to enjoy our time on this server and create a stable faction for us to build on. if u have past issues with elusive/zulusive plz **** off :D

really not interested in a childrens speech or some petty flame. have fun gg kthnxbai.

ohh btw rion, dont worry bro we arent specifically going after anyone in your faction. if anyone leaves its on their own accord and i promise u if immunity has been losing members, nem is aswell and any other faction who doesnt have quite a firm grasp on members just yet.

ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So Hot recruiting
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ah TW w/ coin pay....Just another way for the most dominant faction leader and his/her circle of clowns to hog/steal all the faction coins for their alts....b:surrender fun i guess
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You know just saying-kind of ironic you're bashing Rescind as a remake when Nem was bashed as the "next Narla" when they broke off. It's not very amusing on both ends to see rehashed ****. Since this seems to be a whole new take and "stepping out of Elusive's shadow" if you will...wasn't this the same thing as Mango's "steping out from under Rob's Narla" shadow? Im just saying if Nem was allowed to do the same (albit under heavy fire) all of a sudden Rescind can't and you call BS? (not that Im saying its any sort of Elusive remake at all-its definately its own new beast O_O) Though to be quite honest, its not just ex Elusive in there-its ex Narla and ex Impulse-and if you look carefully Nem is made up of a similar make up. The greats of this server who still play and have that memory of TWs have all at one point been in Fatalis, Narla or Impulse. So TECHNICALLY its not truely ex elusive but a mash up of ex Narla ex Impusle ><

Though who the hell cares about technicalities anymore rofl.

BTW I know how Immunity actually all came about-It was when SoulRebirthX ditched Imunne onto my then lvl 2x veno to go off and make Immunity and took all the members in Immune with him. Can't recall if he had ever talking about TWing against Narla but I remember he used to app there and both him and his brother got rejected twice. Probably the reason why he made Immune/Immunity in the first place. So yeah...

A little more history for those who didnt know.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    watch this

NARLA NARLA NARLA NARLA DRAMA KAIDA RAGE DRAMA QQ LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE DRAMA NEMESIS DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA BRO BRO BRO BRO.. BRO - bro... bro! bro; bro.

....bro?

thought I was in this.

damn, I gotta try harder.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :P id love to join Immunity....

N get rion banned by fakebiddinng b:laugh
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Idc abt how many times the elusive name changes ...

Point is i am having fun.......

and so are the rest....else they have no reason to stay.....

Name one guild that can pull back most of its members from the fun and family factions

2 days after its leader got unbanned....and this wasnt a 1 day ban...it was like a 2

month ban...Answer : Elusive....

U either ride with the wave or fall into nothingness......Rion ur just mad and QQIn

cauz u just missed the wave......

Luckily for u the wave comes every 2 weeks ....b:pleased wat u QQin still for
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wait ... what was the topic? ... yeah ... "War has changed..." then why are we talking about Narla again?

Edit:
    Is the name above your head that bad? Come on it's just a title from the past, you will be fine.

Unless the name reminds you of sad times, it's ok you can cry in my arms. O wait my veno can't embrace female char's, curse you haters of girl on girl!! b:infuriated

b:sad yeah ... pwi is cruel with us! b:cry
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Name one guild that can pull back most of its members from the fun and family factions

2 days after its leader got unbanned....and this wasnt a 1 day ban...it was like a 2

U either ride with the wave or fall into nothingness......Rion ur just mad and QQIn

Lmao +1 but hopefully this wave will be a good one (that won't end anytime soon). But yea people that are QQing about Rescind are just jealous that our group is above which faction we're in we just want to have fun, plain and simple :)b:bye
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

This thread died 4 days ago, seems you missed the wave... b:bye
  • babesinn
    babesinn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow, I listen to this banter going back and forth about how interested people will be when the big factions face off against each other this summer and I have to laugh.

Who will be interested? Maybe 100 people that belong to those guilds and no one else. This reset of the map does nothing to fix the main problem with TW. 9 months from now it will be another "Elite" guild that dominates the map and 99% of everyone else won't even bother to look at the territory map.

For a few weeks in March all the mid-size guilds will get to feel good about themselves as they hold the territory they won in the reset. Until the Elites come in and steamroll the map once again. Not with the best players in the game, but with the best outfitted GROUP in the game. Strategy? Why do you need that when you have Nirvana +10 gear? Make a macro and surf the web while you do TW.

The only way I see to fix TW is to make the wars all at the same time. Can't send your 50 TW warriors to steamroll one opponent after another in conveniently scheduled TW's? Waaa, war is hell. Maybe you will have to use your brain for a change and devise strategy and priorities to win or even hold on to territory if you have to defend 5 attacks at once. Or if the Devs would take it one step further and allow alliances to participate in defense they could still conceivably take over the whole map, but it would take a lot more brains than it does now. Maybe allow the defending factions to use alliances as mercenaries in defense, where they get to keep the land but have to share the proceeds with the mercenaries. Now wouldn't that make for some thought provoking strategies.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    babesinn wrote: »
    Wow, I listen to this banter going back and forth about how interested people will be when the big factions face off against each other this summer and I have to laugh.

Who will be interested? Maybe 100 people that belong to those guilds and no one else.

I take issue with your premise in the first instance, having lived it once already, but for the sake of argument, assuming you are correct it will be more like 300 people, possibly 400. That's like 90% of the active endgame players on the server. Your point?
    This reset of the map does nothing to fix the main problem with TW. 9 months from now it will be another "Elite" guild that dominates the map and 99% of everyone else won't even bother to look at the territory map.

You give it 9 months? That's quite generous. TW was fairly dead waaaay before narla took even 50% of the TW map, ijs. Know the server's history.
    For a few weeks in March all the mid-size guilds will get to feel good about themselves as they hold the territory they won in the reset. Until the Elites come in and steamroll the map once again. Not with the best players in the game, but with the best outfitted GROUP in the game.

You must be new to PWI - this has been the case for years.

But incidentally, how can you tell if someone level 60 is one of "the best" players in the game but not the best "outfitted"? The speed with which they run through their quest log? lol

"Best" has been, is and always will be with reference to end game instances and pvp/tw. Any attempt to ascribe it to someone who ain't been to that dance yet it, well, is just plain silly.
    The only way I see to fix TW . . . . .

Aw, that's soooo cute. You think anything will ever change. Coochi coochi cooo little player.

There are threads and threads and threads with people posting ideas to fix this, to make that better, etc, etc, etc. Noone cares.
    Maybe you will have to use your brain for a change . . . .

That's right. Noone has a brain except you. Your so smart. We are lucky to have you on the forums. Thank you for being here.
    Or if the Devs would take it one step further and allow alliances to participate in defense they could still conceivably take over the whole map, but it would take a lot more brains than it does now. Maybe allow the defending factions to use alliances as mercenaries in defense, where they get to keep the land but have to share the proceeds with the mercenaries. Now wouldn't that make for some thought provoking strategies.

Aw, another idea you think is all your own? That noone's suggested before? Coochi coochi coo!

Honestly, everything you've said has been said before. You can qq about the nature of TW being end game, you can qq about some people having better gear, you can qq about all of it. On your own, to your mommy, just please keep if off the forums.

At the end of the day, TW CAN be fun, and it doesn't take any intervention by the makers of the game to implement stale ideas that have been around for years and will never be implemented.

What it DOES take is for the players as a whole to commit to making it fun. Commit to keeping power balanced among the factions. But that isn't likely to happen, either. The difference being, instead of pointing the finger at other people for TW being a non-event, we all have to point the finger at ourselves.

THAT, my friends, is what is hardest of all for some. And what makes TW flounder so easily.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This thread died 4 days ago, seems you missed the wave... b:bye

Resd the Thread n has re rode the wave
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No Nintendo of what he..or she...or it said.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW