War has changed.

Martiin - Archosaur
Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
War has changed!

Let the fire of our inner greed grow until the uncontrollable urge to battle overwhelms every fiber in your body! Stand side by side with your allies as you face countless enemies in your path to glory and fortune! Band together under one name and test your might against others in a battle of strategy, endurance, and brute force.

War has changed!

Do not fear those who are more powerful then you. Let the fear drive you to become more then what you are and find the extents of your true power. The time for petty squabbles is over, the time to stand up and fight for glory is here.

For we shall dine on the battle field that is Territory War. The rewards may be great, but the glory of victory is something no fortune can obtain.

War has changed!

You may experience countless defeats, but the true test of your strength is to be able to rise again and fight once more. Never admit total defeat, never surrender, and battle until your last hit point has reached 0.

Prepare for battle for THIS...IS...GENESIS!
(anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
Post edited by Martiin - Archosaur on

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Log in and get your *** into the new faction, ijs. No arguments, your supposed to be the easy one, I need all my strenght to seduce my wifey to join too =/.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Log in and get your *** into the same faction as elusive/zulusive with a new name, ijs. No arguments, your supposed to be the easy one, I need all my strenght to seduce my wifey to join too =/.

fixed.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    fixed.

LOLb:chuckleb:shutup
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yay!!!! Fun TWs sooner than later!!! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    fixed.

Proc is the leader, who was never part of Zulusive/Elusive, ijs. Though I honestly cant care if the faction is Elusive v3.0, it was pretty damn good faction on it`s time.

Ps. Miz, fun sooner? It`s map reset, the fun ones are on the next summer, the soonest =/.

Pps. No wait, I forgot I should be offended by that remark, damn I hate all the narla rules that has been taken into general use =/.
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Proc is the leader, who was never part of Zulusive/Elusive, ijs. Though I honestly cant care if the faction is Elusive v3.0, it was pretty damn good faction on it`s time.

Ps. Miz, fun sooner? It`s map reset, the fun ones are on the next summer, the soonest =/.

Pps. No wait, I forgot I should be offended by that remark, damn I hate all the narla rules that has been taken into general use =/.

Why next summer???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Correct me if im wrong but was Proc Ascii or something? and kicked an entire faction on another server... Then asked to step down as Impulse lead on this server because of it?
    idk its something I was told about on vent a while back...

but yeah could be a total fabrication.

Regardless same people same faction different name another attempt to reinvent itself, cept im hoping the majority realise its a lost cause and wont be fooled by the new name.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    In between packing boxes, I've logged on, talked to a few people, read some posts on PWI website, and done an awful lot of face palming in the past day. I think there is a hand print on my face now, not sure.

So has this server given up on the idea of a PvP server, and made yet another revolutionary, amazing and awe-inspiring faction to triumph over the soon to be non existent threat? Or what...cause I am really confused, I cannot keep up with you people any more. (I use the term 'you people' very loosely)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Log in and get your *** into the same faction as elusive/zulusive with a new name, ijs.

It's a newly formed faction. Lots of the same people. I don't get the point. Are you trying to suggest that people made a new name to try and fool others about who they are?
    Not everybody in this game cares so much about their ingame reputation, I know these guys well, they're the people I have gamed with for a while, and I know that they're not trying to fool anybody, they simply want to be competitive. God kill them for trying to do so.
    Either way, Elusive was a great faction. The fact that you disliked them because a lot of immunity people flocked there isn't anybody's fault. Elusive did much more as a TW faction than any other faction did against Narla/Nemesis.
    LOLb:chuckleb:shutup

LOL @ Narla -> Nemesis. Ijs.
    Seems people forget easily.

Why next summer???

Because you'll be stuck doing PvE TWs the first couple of weeks which will be terribly easy for you due to your gear. You can probably solo it.
    In between packing boxes, I've logged on, talked to a few people, read some posts on PWI website, and done an awful lot of face palming in the past day. I think there is a hand print on my face now, not sure.

So has this server given up on the idea of a PvP server, and made yet another revolutionary, amazing and awe-inspiring faction to triumph over the soon to be non existent threat? Or what...cause I am really confused, I cannot keep up with you people any more. (I use the term 'you people' very loosely)

Stop hurting your face, bro, it's not worth it.
    They're trying to make a big faction to rival the biggest one, but the way you put it gives it so much more credit.
    You should probably just go back to packing, enjoying your fun PvE gameplay, and chatting away with your friends instead of constantly bashing on others for how they play because you're so lost in time and regret leaving Narla back when you did.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Stop hurting your face, bro, it's not worth it.
    They're trying to make a big faction to rival the biggest one, but the way you put it gives it so much more credit.
    You should probably just go back to packing, enjoying your fun PvE gameplay, and chatting away with your friends instead of constantly bashing on others for how they play because you're so lost in time and regret leaving Narla back when you did.

I lol'd at your so lost in time and regret leaving Narla back when you did bit. You obviously have no clue as to why I left in the first place. So do us both a favor and stop acting like you know everything, bruh. K?

Good luck with whateveryouwannacallitnow faction. I'll enjoy my PvE gameplay on a PvE server. That is, when I have the free time :)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    I lol'd at your so lost in time and regret leaving Narla back when you did bit. You obviously have no clue as to why I left in the first place. So do us both a favor and stop acting like you know everything, bruh. K?

Good luck with whateveryouwannacallitnow faction. I'll enjoy my PvE gameplay on a PvE server. That is, when I have the free time :)

I don't have to know why you left, nor does that matter, point is you came back anally trounced and sore when you saw how your beloved narla was falling apart.

You can wish luck to whoever is in the faction, I'm not part of it. Just had to reply because haters like you are full of shiit. There is more than one way of playing this game, whether in a PvE or PvP server.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2011

havent you asked kaiser for leader of Narla back? b:surrender and your having ago at us for trying to have alittle fun with the tw map?, say we never put this faction together then what, we spend 2 weeks taking a PvE land before nemesis end up taking it. sounds like fun right?

and the other reason alot of people who put there name down for a new server came here is becouse they relised that PWE are doing this map reset becouse they want people to stay on there server, common logic really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    omg hahaha this thread is full of win, thx for typing what i don't have to zhadi cheers bro b:victory
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Because you'll be stuck doing PvE TWs the first couple of weeks which will be terribly easy for you due to your gear. You can probably solo it.

Ohhh, a couple weeks is the summer??? I gotcha.... Not really though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i dont get it ... why is so wrong if some ppl are trying to make a good faction ... is the damn name that much important? so what if the same ppl are part of it?

You all agreed at some point that havening 2 or more good factions on this server = more fun for the players. There is one allready , Nemesis, i personaly hope that one more, at least, will be created. So ... good luck from me guys :) ... i hope when i come back and start playing again things will be different on this server and that we all can have fun pve and pvp together.

<3
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

knowing how carebear most of these TW factions are, most likely, it'll take a while, not just a "couple of weeks"
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YAAAAAAY MIRAGES *______________*

Lol jk, get money get paid.
    Is the new synopsis.

I'm going to type out a description of current situation regarding Territory Wars and ...faction/s in hot verse form. I didn't copy this or anything, this is not a song or anything.

It started out as a feeling
    Which then grew into a hope
    Which then turned into a quiet thought
    Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
    'Til it was a battle cry

I'll come back
    When you call me
    No need to say goodbye

Just because every thing's changing
    Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
    All you can do is try to know
    Who your friends are as you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon
    And follow the light
    You'll come back
    When it's over
    No need to say goodbye

You'll come back
    When it's over
    No need to say goodbye

Now, we're back to the beginning
    It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
    But just because they can't feel it too
    Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
    'Til they're before your eyes

You'll come back
    When they call you
    No need to say goodbye

BITACHESS
    Weow why are you so inspiring! : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't understand what just happened. I was enjoying a **** fest about the new faction and Nemesis and TW then I find myself reading song lyrics or something... WTF b:shocked

But regardless what name the faction is, it doesn't mean anything. It's if it brings back fun TW or not ^_^
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    heheh
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

You know, I Can see another of the big factions finding themselves around 1k & LC and the other around RT, DW. Archo and the new EG area. It`s gonna take bit longer than just few weeks for those to find themselves on the map.

Ps. Thanks Zhadi, saved my time =).
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol

The point of rion pointing out that elusive keeps respawning as a faction with a different name is that nemesis receives an incredible amount of hating for having migrated from narla to nem, and yet here we are, the third reincarnation of the same group of people (give or take a few), just under a different name.

And yes, Proc was in the or-or-riginal elusive, until uh.... some archer... forget the name... joined, and he left.

Idk, I thought it was ironic too.

Anyways, there's no point in having another drama thread, I'm just happy that we can play the game somewhat old style again (with r9 now, but w/e). Already there's more pk (*cough*KingGabriel*cough* =P) so I'm sure not complaining.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    (...)

Chips!!! :O
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol

The point of rion pointing out that elusive keeps respawning as a faction with a different name is that nemesis receives an incredible amount of hating for having migrated from narla to nem, and yet here we are, the third reincarnation of the same group of people (give or take a few), just under a different name.

And yes, Proc was in the or-or-riginal elusive, until uh.... some archer... forget the name... joined, and he left.

Idk, I thought it was ironic too.

Anyways, there's no point in having another drama thread, I'm just happy that we can play the game somewhat old style again (with r9 now, but w/e). Already there's more pk (*cough*KingGabriel*cough* =P) so I'm sure not complaining.

+1
    b:bye
  • Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
    Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i dont get u guysb:surrender

but if there is a noob faction i like to join with my noob charecter on archosaur i switching to there!
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yay!!!! Fun TWs sooner than later!!! <3

You must be joking, right? PvE TW? Real fun.

And long run, TW will go the same way it was before. TW pay will make everyone flock to and stay in the top faction de jure.

At least now "taking the map" has SOME purpose, however, as opposed to the mindless obsession devoid of any and all merit it used to be. At least now when one faction or another (ok, ok, ONE faction) expresses a desire to take the map, engages in trickery and deceit to do so, and is concerned with that above all else, including fun, at least I won't be forced to think they are nuts any longer.

At least now there is a REASON to take the map.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    lol

nice premise, but nemesis wasn't hated because they were simply narla players that moved into a new faction; obviously its not that black and white. they were criticized because some of them were blowing smoke for what would've been the same weeks to months of more boring tw's. that is nothing at all comparable to elusive-zulusive. elusive-zulusive never complained like nemesis did about being compared to 'our former selves' because we were the same, as were they. only difference is they had the past they wanted to get away from, hence the bullshiit so people wouldn't assume the same out of nemesis.

now what was wrong with elusive remodeling itself into zulusive? if presumably boring out the TW map was the same 'catch' for redoing it as narla-to-nemesis was, I'd see your point and understand the irony to a more truthful degree instead of having to have to stretch it.

but.. uh, as zhadi pointed out all this is is just bitter people making no noteworthy case worth considering over trolling because none of 'em prove anything or show any ambition to where people would have faith in another solution than elusive. there is now, but thats besides the point.

anyway, proclivity was a walk-on at elusive who got invited and removed by me, he had no influence on the factions direction. Rescind isn't just going to be something in the moment to combat the same stubborn high levels in phoenix/immunity like back with fatalis/impulse when I made Elusive, its got more stable long-term goals set for itself as led by proclivity with kazamir and kaiser. entirely, entirely different than me going there and leading it or mango + most the officers going from narla to nemesis

but... no matter, now nemesis can keep doing what they do without needing to have to apologize for it.. basically. see I never hated narla or nemesis like people assumed, I just hated what they continued to do when the server was showing no signs of a comeback.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    You must be joking, right? PvE TW? Real fun.

And long run, TW will go the same way it was before. TW pay will make everyone flock to and stay in the top faction de jure.

At least now "taking the map" has SOME purpose, however, as opposed to the mindless obsession devoid of any and all merit it used to be. At least now when one faction or another (ok, ok, ONE faction) expresses a desire to take the map, engages in trickery and deceit to do so, and is concerned with that above all else, including fun, at least I won't be forced to think they are nuts any longer.

At least now there is a REASON to take the map.

AHhh RENAISSANCE! lol

heres the thing, if we just left it to phoenix/immunity.... instead of there being a month and a half till nemesis had to attack one of them, we would be waiting 7 months for any REAL action.

at least now with proclivity's Rescind there can be another narla/impulse scenario to keep people interested in months going forward. an attack here or there with anticipation as to what will happen next. if either Rescind or Nemesis went for the map 4 months past their last competition with the other... with absolutely no signs of a comeback, aka 10 minute crystal walks EACH week, uh.. yeah, then they are equally deserving of shiit as you know who.
  • Pathetick - Archosaur
    Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I just don't get it. maybe i'm too naive but i just don't get it.

Most of the members of phoenix immunity nemesis wallace texas treason darksol elusive zulusive unaffiliated. (if i put commas in there i think that covers all the high level players except for the non english speaking guilds but who really cares about them anyway) Could easily leave thier current faction and join one of the other factions listed above. Why is it continually necessary to form a new faction to do just that. Why did Fatalis Impulse have to become phoenix? Why did Narla become Nemises? and why the hell would Elusive become Elusive v6.34?

With Territory War pay coming back and guild bases requiring what sounds like alot of cooperation the current factions that own land are going to be at a considerable advantage heading into the expansion.

If you are not able to fit in with one of the currently existing guilds. To be honest theres something really wrong with you. Whatever the faction hopper inside you is looking for it already exists inside one or all of the current main factions.

Its time for all of you to grow up and stop trying to fight "the man" or whatever you want to call the established system. There is nothing inherently wrong with a faction just because its been around for more than a week.

So don't join the ridiculous new faction of the week. If you want to make a difference join phoenix or immunity put forward some effort and build something. Or put more sand in your crotch and get pissed off because Nemesis is going to build something.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if either Rescind or Nemesis went for the map 4 months past their last competition with the other... with absolutely no signs of a comeback, aka 10 minute crystal walks EACH week, uh.. yeah, then they are equally deserving of shiit as you know who.

And I guess thats what I am saying, with TW pay back, I think either would be less deserving of ****.

Without TW pay, taking the map can only be for purposes of ego. But when the map is basically devoid of any competition, it can't even serve that purpose. Like looking at your epeen in a fun house mirror - wow, look how big I am.

For those tweeners out there, fun houses were something people used to amuse themselves with in the 1930s b:tired

With TW pay, at least they can say that it is a way to fund their continued participation in this "free to play, pay to win" game.

With Territory War pay coming back and guild bases requiring what sounds like alot of cooperation the current factions that own land are going to be at a considerable advantage heading into the expansion.

Well, there will be no factions owning land heading into the expansion, ijs
    If you are not able to fit in with one of the currently existing guilds. To be honest theres something really wrong with you. Whatever the faction hopper inside you is looking for it already exists inside one or all of the current main factions.

If all you want to do is "fit in", sure. That's easy. Lots of people "fit in" with Narla when it went week after week after week of no-show tws. Just "fitting in" is easy.

And on the one hand people say its the same faction, on the other they say they are "faction hopping". I don't get it, really.

But, in terms of "what you are looking for" - what I am looking for is a faction that can have a 2 hour TW - preferrably 2 of them - every week. What faction should I endeavor to "fit in with"? Take your time, I'll wait for your answer, though not necessarily expect one.
    There is nothing inherently wrong with a faction just because its been around for more than a week. So don't join the ridiculous new faction of the week. If you want to make a difference join phoenix or immunity put forward some effort and build something. Or put more sand in your crotch and get pissed off because Nemesis is going to build something.

I don't know that anyone said that. What I have said and will say again - the factions that have been around for more than a week - some much longer - didn't do much to combat the mindnumbing boredom brought on by Narla's former control of the map, and did not do much to slow down Nemesis' march to do the same. It took a "ridiculous new faction of the week" to do that - and give Arch its FIRST map reset. Which benefitted the factions that have "been around for more than a week" in terms of land, the recruiting benefits that go along with land ownership, and now - 2 weeks of tw pay for those lands before the map resets.

On behalf of Elusive, your welcome.

There's nothing "inherently wrong" with their doing nothing vs Narla/Nemesis, no, but its something a group of us were looking to do. Unfortunately, the second time around, there were too few of us to care, either because the server didn't care, forgot its history, or whatever. That's why I gave up on it.

If its going to take a monochrome map (again) to get people to give a damn, so be it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    nice premise, but nemesis wasn't hated because they were simply narla players that moved into a new faction; obviously its not that black and white. they were criticized because some of them were blowing smoke for what would've been the same weeks to months of more boring tw's. that is nothing at all comparable to elusive-zulusive. elusive-zulusive never complained like nemesis did about being compared to 'our former selves' because we were the same, as were they. only difference is they had the past they wanted to get away from, hence the bullshiit so people wouldn't assume the same out of nemesis.

now what was wrong with elusive remodeling itself into zulusive? if presumably boring out the TW map was the same 'catch' for redoing it as narla-to-nemesis was, I'd see your point and understand the irony to a more truthful degree instead of having to have to stretch it.

but.. uh, as zhadi pointed out all this is is just bitter people making no noteworthy case worth considering over trolling because none of 'em prove anything or show any ambition to where people would have faith in another solution than elusive. there is now, but thats besides the point.

anyway, proclivity was a walk-on at elusive who got invited and removed by me, he had no influence on the factions direction. Rescind isn't just going to be something in the moment to combat the same stubborn high levels in phoenix/immunity like back with fatalis/impulse when I made Elusive, its got more stable long-term goals set for itself as led by proclivity with kazamir and kaiser. entirely, entirely different than me going there and leading it or mango + most the officers going from narla to nemesis

but... no matter, now nemesis can keep doing what they do without needing to have to apologize for it.. basically. see I never hated narla or nemesis like people assumed, I just hated what they continued to do when the server was showing no signs of a comeback.

Totally my bad dude, my bad. b:surrender