War has changed.

Options

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just don't get it. maybe i'm too naive but i just don't get it.

Most of the members of phoenix immunity nemesis wallace texas treason darksol elusive zulusive unaffiliated. (if i put commas in there i think that covers all the high level players except for the non english speaking guilds but who really cares about them anyway) Could easily leave thier current faction and join one of the other factions listed above. Why is it continually necessary to form a new faction to do just that. Why did Fatalis Impulse have to become phoenix? Why did Narla become Nemises? and why the hell would Elusive become Elusive v6.34?

With Territory War pay coming back and guild bases requiring what sounds like alot of cooperation the current factions that own land are going to be at a considerable advantage heading into the expansion.

If you are not able to fit in with one of the currently existing guilds. To be honest theres something really wrong with you. Whatever the faction hopper inside you is looking for it already exists inside one or all of the current main factions.

Its time for all of you to grow up and stop trying to fight "the man" or whatever you want to call the established system. There is nothing inherently wrong with a faction just because its been around for more than a week.

So don't join the ridiculous new faction of the week. If you want to make a difference join phoenix or immunity put forward some effort and build something. Or put more sand in your crotch and get pissed off because Nemesis is going to build something.

don't worry dearest, even if you are naive this is why me and blood post on this forum. people seem to be perspective-retardant on this server b:cute

you want to take over the map and be all you can be and not apologize for your potential? (see: first half of the server with impulse/narla) GREAT MORE POWER TO YA! want to still be that over 4 months of meaningless TW until you reset the map? you're an ***, and should be trolled for it. this is a game, isn't it? theres something really wrong with you if thats what you want. there is no "sticking it to the man," there are just those that do something to make the game fun and those that talk about it in the form of nostalgia where they "wish" things happened differently, even those that condoned said taking of map. why let that happen? this? this is an enlightenment, har har. people question things and then act out on it. action leads to some quantitative form of change for the better. keep reading

fatalis and impulse made phoenix because when they were themselves the map was going to be taken over. is it that hard to get? elusive was made for that reason as well, if things just happened as you suggested nothing good would've come out of it. when none of this "drama" happened? the server sucked. ganks don't work, welcome to updated perfect world. ironically this "drama" has made more people from more places come together in fewer places and be friends. people being stubborn and staying where they were made our sever go past the point of competition, and for 4 months. you conveniently ignore the fact that some are capable of keeping TW on our server interesting while others either aren't or just haven't proven it to where people would want to join them.

phoenix openly makes deals with nemesis. so who in their right mind would join them if TW is what they want?

immunity? erm, like I said maybe concede the fact that some factions have what it takes to make an impact on TW and others don't, or haven't proven it. just because there are factions on the map doesn't mean they all deserve an equal chance to see what they are made of before people make new ones. want to know why elusive grew into anything? because when nobody was attacking narla, or impulse was and for only 10 minutes, elusive DID and for 40 minutes. elusive proved themselves, and despite "losing" that was single biggest period of growth for elusive. how could it be that in the time of a defeat, elusive grew most? ah, figure that out and maybe immunity or phoenix would get their "chance" at having a lot of us

secondly, the TW map is being reset. so to your point about current land owning factions having an advantage? yar...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Totally my bad dude, my bad. b:surrender

argue with me its more fun b:angry
  • Pathetick - Archosaur
    Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I must apologize. obviously my first post was unclear.

My real question is why do we have to start from scratch with a new faction every time? Impulse and Fatalis and the stragglers all joined together could have defeated Narla all those months ago. But they wouldn't join together. It took the creation of Elusive for them to finally join together. Narla could have held onto the map but wanted a fresh start and made Nemesis. Elusive Mistook a couple good TW's for the endall of fun in this game and remade itself into zulusive. and then back into elusive. We all seem to turn to a new faction name as the answer for a fresh start.

suppose You were to get a bad haircut. would you shave your head and start new. or would you wait 3 weeks for the hair to grow long enough to be fixed? Starting over fresh is not always the answer. I really appreciate what Elusive did. I really think Elusive efficiently achieved its goals. I really enjoyed My time in Elusive. I really like most if not all of Elusives players. I really think that Elusive is not the right answer this time.

So mystic proski wnb and the rest I think you should pick a currently established framework. i.e. immunity or phoenix and get a fresh start building one of those factions into something that can compete with nemesis.

"Fit in" its not as bad as it sounds. it means find your place. some peoples natural place is leader some people have a natural place as follower. some people are thinkers and some people are grunts. fitting in is good enough for everybody if they choose to find thier proper place. Even the Bullys and the Asteriskholes and the Loners and the Crybabys they all fit in a place they'll be happy.

So this time lets not burn the house down because we don't like the color of the livingroom. A fresh start can be as simple as changing your underwear and it should be done about as often. But just consider how difficult changing your underwear would be if you had to rename your peen every time. fresh start isn't in the name. and it isn't in the contents (at least not for me, i've had the same willy for many years now). fresh start is the way you look at the world and how you feel.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol

The point of rion pointing out that elusive keeps respawning as a faction with a different name is that nemesis receives an incredible amount of hating for having migrated from narla to nem

When Narla migrated to Nemesis, Elusive helped them grow.
    Proski invited Mango to our vent, we let him speak to all of us about his faction, basically, we were giving him a great opportunity to recruit. After he left, most people were still like "** that guy" lol

Proski explained that they could stay in Elusive, even if we had no more TW aspirations, but if they were to go anywhere, it should be Nemesis rather than Darkside and a few other factions that already had more people and power than Nemesis. Proski got shiit for that and I remember speaking up for him. In fact, I was the first person from Elusive to make the migration to Nemesis so that others could follow along; and they did.

So sure, we trolled them a bit, but if we were truly hating on them, we wouldn't have ever considered helping them even one bit. There's the big difference when it comes to drama. Some drama is created to inspire rivalry and competition, other is just out of pure hate.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (...)

Some people on this server, not going to name anybody specifically, are too stubborn to do anything for competition, and they'd rather let the server TW die off if it means they weren't the ones that did something about it. Whether it's caused by a grudge towards one group of people, or their reputation for their faction staying "strong" and not falling apart, nobody's willing to meet halfway. So, the few people that still give a damn about truly making a competitive faction to rival Nemesis, are the ones that are joining together currently into this newly formed faction. In the end, who gives a damn about the name? Seriously. It should be the least of your worries if it means you're actually enjoying this game.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

So mystic proski wnb and the rest I think you should pick a currently established framework. i.e. immunity or phoenix and get a fresh start building one of those factions into something that can compete with nemesis.

Why should we? Seriously, give me solid reason why we should join some faction that got months and months to show what they are about and are still no factors compared to nemesis? When we made Zulusive, we did beat nemesis on that first TW, after what, 3 weeks? How much longer should we wait for nix/immunity to bring competition on the map? The fact that they are on map is no reason to say we should join them. I think Immunity spoke for itself already, looking behind the words, I doubt Elusive ppl would be too welcome there, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Pathetick - Archosaur
    Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The only solid reason for joining phoenix or immunity is the 200million or so coins those factions will get to start the tw reset with. and i know 200million isn't all that much so maybe there isn't really a solid reason to go to phoenix.

But I think we're all forgetting something. of course phoenix couldn't be a factor compared to nemesis. it doesn't have two important things. It doesn't have large numbers of experienced well geared players, and it doesn't have any balls. But if you went to phoenix maybe you could bring both.

as for immunity. umm. well. umm. I'll let Rio speak for that one.

With guild bases coming out and tw pay returning rerolling factions is going to be more difficult. theres still the opportunity right now to start from scratch. in 6 months its going to be a lot more difficult. So whatever you choose now. stick with it and build it.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The only solid reason for joining phoenix or immunity is the 200million or so coins those factions will get to start the tw reset with. and i know 200million isn't all that much so maybe there isn't really a solid reason to go to phoenix.

But I think we're all forgetting something. of course phoenix couldn't be a factor compared to nemesis. it doesn't have two important things. It doesn't have large numbers of experienced well geared players, and it doesn't have any balls. But if you went to phoenix maybe you could bring both.

Why should they grow balls when they have an alliance with Nemesis?
    They have no interest in doing anything, I've spoken to a few before about a possibility of getting some of their players and ours together to try to grow stronger and possibly compete with Nemesis. Their response was that if they were to fail as they currently were, they'd rather just go to a small faction and forget about TW. This is why.
    as for immunity. umm. well. umm. I'll let Rio speak for that one.

As you can see from his posts throughout the threads, RioN isn't very fond of Elusive and I doubt he'd want to compromise his leadership of Immunity. The reason I say this is because not everybody has the same agenda. Immunity has their plans, PHOENIX has theirs, Nemesis has theirs, and now Rescind has their own. I doubt Proski and Proclivity and a few other people who are used to being leaders would happily sit under RioN and follow his agenda. People want different things.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unlike elusive, ive been trying for a long time to build up a faction to take down Narla that dosent explode and stays stable for the members to stick with, to give them a liable home. Yes I said Narla.
    Since they landlocked us and put a pretty face on it I wanted a little.. revenge, im not bitter about it, it was a very strategic move to shut us down and keep us under control.

I wanted to keep my friends together keep them pushing ever so slowly, grinding out little ammounts of increased power each individual, together for a long time, before we were ready.

We were hopeless to do anything, as you must have all seen we tried for weeks attacking Narla over and over trying to break out, losing everytime, but we just didnt have the firepower, YET.
    And we still dont, but we are closer than ever before.

However, to build a faction that dosent implode every month and remains in the game until its ready to take on a force like nemesis takes a lot of effort and integrity.

Elusive was a candle that burned brightly, everyone can see that, snagging a few victories against NarLemesis, but nem is now on top and the goal was defeated.
    Elusive explodes several times, Nemesis is still there, its not time for another elusive, its no longer the answer to prevent a hostile full map takeover by them.

Every time a new elusive is made they seem to lose more and more favour with the previous members, eventually I guarentee people are going to grow sick and tired of it AND not come back.

My main issue is as Zhadi mentioned, Immunitys flocked to elusive... the first time, due to the old leadership, the second time with zulu, we suffered losses again but nowhere near as much as the first time.
    Now with Resind I hope we dont loose too many and people catch on its not going to last, the repeat offenders do not get back into my faction.

Or itll be another waiheke, I didnt let stud in because I knew that as soon as someone got the bright idea to remake elusive "sigh" again, he would be off in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail. b:surrender.

When a new elusive is made it hurts my faction's chances of taking on Nem each time less and less, but still even a few individuals can make the difference.
    I wont QQ anymore.

And I have the feeling that Immunity's first encounter with Nem will be soon, yes im nervous, and elusive/zulusive/resind/whatever isnt helping.

Zhadi has been here and hes seen us in tw, were not OP, were not nem we got beat by phoenix twice before a victory, but with a little more deliberation we do have a shot, slim as it is of fighting Nem without being destroyed ourselves in the process.

When your with a fac for 10months or so, and you see it grow from a group of lvl 20s to a faction with a tonne of experienced 10X players, you know theres something special there, built to last.

ok feel free to rip on me below and tell me all the stuff I was wrong about above.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (...)

Completely agree with you on every point.
    Like I said before, people want different things.
    I just don't see the point in hating on people who want to try something new.
    I was a faction hopper, i don't consider that an offensive term, until I came across Elusive the first time, and that became my home for a while. I was just looking for something that, to me, was fun. Proski and I spoke about quitting the game because it was getting so boring. I stopped logging on already. Haven't been ingame for a few days and quite frankly, I have no temptation or motivation to do so. Proski is trying something fresh to keep his interest in the game along with the other people who are joining Rescind. Good for them, I say. Let them enjoy the game and bring competition for other factions so they can all enjoy it too.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    argue with me its more fun b:angry

You know, unless you-know-what is taking place, I tend to prefer comfortable silences. b:shy
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need to correct some history here, unless an incorrect impression be left.

People didn't leave one faction or another and join Elusive for anything stable. They did it because Elusive was doing something at that point unheard of - actually attacking Narla. b:surprised

And Elusive didn't explode because of any fatal flaws in leadership, or membership composition, or anything else. It was formed with TW as its primary goal, and because Proski didn't pay his subscription to hustler.com that month or whatever, he got banned. For weeks. Like almost 4 weeks or more. A month of no TWs in any faction filled with members that came together to TW will kill any faction.

As for Zulusive - people make it sound like it was formed to hide its identity, or make a fresh start. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Elusive started the new TW map down by RT. They had plans to go slow, build something stable. To allow Darkside and Nemesis to have their fight. The problem is, Darkside fell too quickly, and Elusive got no-showed and outbid a few weeks in a row. And god knows noone was attacking them. The only way to move on the map was to make a new faction. So they did, and positioned themselves to take the fight to nemesis.

And they did so. Zulusive and Nemesis had a few weeks of good TW. Too few, yes, but still. They, yes even they, the upstart, unstable, insert-here-whatever-adjective-you-now-want-to-attribute-to-them, did more against Nemesis/Narla than any of these other factions had managed to do since their inception.

And Zulusive did not break apart due to any fatal flaws in leadership, or membership composition, or anything else. It did so because TW against Nemesis is pointless. Its too much power on too small a server concentrated in too few factions.

Many, many players that were there to beat Narla chose to go have fun in TW 1 shotting 6x's for as long as it would take for Nemesis to walk across the map.

And some of us got tired of carrying the water for the whole of the server, while others (who did nothing) reaped the benefits. If you can't beat 'em . . . .

And that's the facts, jack.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need to correct some history here, unless an incorrect impression be left.

People didn't leave one faction or another and join Elusive for anything stable. They did it because Elusive was doing something at that point unheard of - actually attacking Narla. b:surprised

And Elusive didn't explode because of any fatal flaws in leadership, or membership composition, or anything else. It was formed with TW as its primary goal, and because Proski didn't pay his subscription to hustler.com that month or whatever, he got banned. For weeks. Like almost 4 weeks or more. A month of no TWs in any faction filled with members that came together to TW will kill any faction.

As for Zulusive - people make it sound like it was formed to hide its identity, or make a fresh start. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Elusive started the new TW map down by RT. They had plans to go slow, build something stable. To allow Darkside and Nemesis to have their fight. The problem is, Darkside fell too quickly, and Elusive got no-showed and outbid a few weeks in a row. And god knows noone was attacking them. The only way to move on the map was to make a new faction. So they did, and positioned themselves to take the fight to nemesis.

And they did so. Zulusive and Nemesis had a few weeks of good TW. Too few, yes, but still. They, yes even they, the upstart, unstable, insert-here-whatever-adjective-you-now-want-to-attribute-to-them, did more against Nemesis/Narla than any of these other factions had managed to do since their inception.

And Zulusive did not break apart due to any fatal flaws in leadership, or membership composition, or anything else. It did so because TW against Nemesis is pointless. Its too much power on too small a server concentrated in too few factions.

Many, many players that were there to beat Narla chose to go have fun in TW 1 shotting 6x's for as long as it would take for Nemesis to walk across the map.

And some of us got tired of carrying the water for the whole of the server, while others (who did nothing) reaped the benefits. If you can't beat 'em . . . .

And that's the facts, jack.

Even so no matter for whatever reason it still blew up both times.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this is me being the NICEST guy you've EVEr met
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this is me being SUPER nice
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Even so no matter for whatever reason it still blew up both times.

And that would be a legitimate criticism, if longevity for longevity's sake was the goal.

If. But as I've already said . . . .

The server was "stable" when Narla held the map. TW was very predictable. No surprises, nothing new, nothing exciting. Everything was very calm, very stable, very . . .

Boring.

If this new faction is making a mistake at all, its that they believe enough people will care to prevent a Narla domination of the TW map BEFORE it actually happens. I'm betting against it, but only time will tell.

And now with the map reset, only ALOT of time will tell.

The mistake some others are making is if they think time will make Nemesis less of a threat. If they think Nemesis's comparative advantage against the other factions will lessen with time as opposed to grow stronger.

Fact - people flock to the strongest faction.

Fact - people flock to the faction owning the most land.

Fact - people flock to the faction giving the most TW pay.

These facts do not lend themselves readily to support a conclusion that all a faction need do to defeat Nemesis is build slowing and surely. This isn't the tortoise vs the hair where slow and steady will win the race. This is David and Goliath - where odds against or not, the best chance for success is to sack up and try, and god willing actually do it.

However, as I've said, until the map is monochrome, this server has too few davids to take down this goliath, imho.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well im sorry i didnt have the amazing contacts and epeen of proski all over forums from the start, im sorry i wasnt so outspoken and made a big deal and glorifying myself as the savior of the server to stop narla/nemesis. im sorry people will keep repeating this fault to have fun and ignore the reality that hardworkers on their factions are second best to those with big egos and mouths.

At the end of the day I am still here working on a long term plan for my faction but not trying to contrive a whole forum-based world of text battles, to gain support.
    I dont like elusive many people on this server do not like elusive they are a part of our server with the most to shout about in all honesty at the end of the day nemesis was just the better faction.

I wont say anymore on the matter because it bores me. You are a troll Proski.

http://www.canadiananimationresources.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/hertzfeldthat0nw.jpg

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well im sorry i didnt have the amazing contacts and epeen of proski all over forums from the start, im sorry i wasnt so outspoken and made a big deal and glorifying myself as the savior of the server to stop narla/nemesis. im sorry people will keep repeating this fault to have fun and ignore the reality that hardworkers on their factions are second best to those with big egos and mouths.

At the end of the day I am still here working on a long term plan for my faction but not trying to contrive a whole forum-based world of text battles, to gain support.
    I dont like elusive many people on this server do not like elusive they are a part of our server with the most to shout about in all honesty at the end of the day nemesis was just the better faction.

I wont say anymore on the matter because it bores me. You are a troll Proski.

http://www.canadiananimationresources.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/hertzfeldthat0nw.jpg

Ok, Proski could have been nicer, and there is nothing really wrong with trying to build a stable faction. Some people like that. Some want a home and a family in the game. I get it. I was like that. Narla was awesome, till it became aweful.

Some people get off on taking on a challenge, trying to beat the best to be the best. I get that too.

And some people (ahem b:surrender) just want to have something fun to do in the game, which end game consists of 1. leveling alts, 2. PK, 3. TW. I've never been much for leveling alts (I gave it a go for a few weeks there, but I'm getting bored quickly), and there have been very few periods of fun pk (and rank 9 sins have pretty much ended that - 1 shot out of stealth isn't fun, although i ended my pk era well prior to the rank sale), so all I am left with is #3.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this is me being nice
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    --

This is a game and the point is to have fun in 2012? You are simply bitter for ppl not sticking with you for sake of sticking with you, when you offered nothing for the players that joined Elusive. Okey, you have stable faction, you work it stays that way, okey, so what? Is it the simple most important goal in this game? If you say your goal is to take down narla, do it, dont sit there and QQ why ppl dont trust in you. You have to earn respect, asking for it is ridiculous.

You seem to attack proski as a person, how he only talks big. You know, when things didn`t go our way, he took the responsbility, on both the tie with nemesis and the first loss, after 1.5h. But was his actions the main reason things went that way? I doubt that highly, yet he takes responsbility of it being the leader, frankly I cannot see any other leader on this server doing the same, taking all the blame, when there would be plenty of others to share it. He stepped down from the high castle many leaders occupy, was one of us, not some figure above others, calling commands and barking how he needs to be respected. He says he saved the server, brought ppl together to beat narla, so what? Wasnt that exactly what he did? Should he hide what he did? For crying out loud, is it wrong to be proud of your own accomplishments?

Ps. Going bed, promised I`d do that 10mins ago. Just dont thrust the stick deeper in your ***.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    um I never said I saved the server, lol. that was someone taking a quote out of context where I jokingly pretended to be moses leading the israelites out of egypt

secondly I DONT THINK i did much past REACH out to people. when elusive won I gave the credit to all the members here because they deserved it, they stepped out of their own images to contribute and help. reaching out is at least more than anybody else did on the server, though
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i don't have an epeen, and I didn't have these amazing contacts. I talked to people and reached out, whether they liked me or not. then after that, I did something. its that simple. have you? no. immunuty sucked, sucks, and will continue to suck unless you change that instead of talk about it, get it through your head. you rationalize immunitys failure to launch by acting like you at least walk away with your 'integrity.' people would rather hear a "troll" then the second coming of mango, ijs. HONOR RESPECT INTGERITY, BRO. haha, please.

nice sketch though.

Imagine me telling you, in a comfortable silence, that you are a complete jack ***.
    b:shutup

Oh wait, this wasn't supposed to be another drama thread was it?

=\

Seeing the people that over and over reiterate that this is 'just a game, chill dude, and stuff' make this much of a deal about the map, is ironic and just idiotic. When will you all begin to understand that the enjoyment of the game comes from doing things with friends, and NOT territory wars alone?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FINE I'LL BE NICER

but you coulda whispered it in my ear
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what is this i dont even
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FINE I'LL BE NICER

but you coulda whispered it in my ear

You would prefer imagining me whispering things in your ear?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When will you all begin to understand that the enjoyment of the game comes from doing things with friends, and NOT territory wars alone?

Um, exactly. Doing "things" - what "things" are there to do with friends end game? Farm nirvana? As a wiz, I chuckle. Post rank sale? I chuckle harder

Do your bh every day? I could be doing bh with Rip Torn (old person, go google it young'uns) but after a week I'm bored.

PK? What pk?

Enlighten me what these "things" are.

Oh, I forgot, "same sex innuendo this", "same sex innuendo that"
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

+1000 Rion...and THIS is what has always made me say I respect you as a leader and your faction. You are doing what I have always believed makes a great faction. BUILD a faction, BUILD stability and make it some place people like to log on and hang out and do things with each other. Yes BLOOD, I can still have the best fun some days just doing a BH or FC with friends while laughing and having a good time. I'm not saying everyone should or needs to run a faction this way but I do truly believe that this kind of faction will be there at the end of the day when many others will just fall to the wayside. Sure, the Elusives/Zoolusives may have some temporary success but as soon as they are not getting what they bought into the faction for, 2+ hours of TW, they are gone. Even BLOOD has said this many times. It's a faction like Immunity that frankly makes me take notice the most when I look at who to be concerned about in TW in the long run.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my mind is drifting fondly back to "look out for the refined communities of impulse and fatalis, THEY will be the ones who make an impact on TW" - hahahha, no offense

just forget it blood. let history repeat itself over 8 months, people will only miss elusive when they truly accept that its gone, which it is - don't know what you had till you lose it, after all. if this map reset didn't happen people would find out real fast when nemesis would be forced to attack phoenix/immunity. anyhoo ignorant people are ignorant. also, don't forget who mentioned elusives name in this thread because he wants some more "firepower" factors

but hey, being truthful is mean so i'm just going to be nice now and let everybody talk about running end-game content with their already end game gear, so enticing! who cares about tw when we have our friends! .. until they quit because theres no tw b:avoid

:edit: kat, weren't you playing a new game recently? why might i ask? D: OH SHIIIET!
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh wait...why are we even in factions again?

OH right because we obviously cant talk or do things with people outside our faction....yeah TW doesnt mean anything...

...ijs...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lolz, i wonder how "stable" these factions full of "friends" would be if you told them you weren't going to be TW'ing anymore