Come One, Come All! YaKuZa recruiting 90+

Comments

• brenoa
    brenoa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well if you all talking alot of not positive things about YaKuZa, is obvious that you are all afraid of us, and do not want more players to join our faction.
    Am I right?
  • Gratz - Lost City
    Gratz - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    brenoa wrote: »
    Well if you all talking alot of not positive things about YaKuZa, is obvious that you are all afraid of us, and do not want more players to join our faction.
    Am I right?

BUMP BUMP+++
    lol
    let talk all the positive thing that YaKuZa
    umm
    u defected BlackHand and Harvester
    ..... what else
    Maybe i could get some help
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    aren't you tired of bringing the saaaaaame damn old arguments? the Harvester/whatever else guilds time is done now, care to move on much? what ever happened to you anyway? you seem butthurt: your boyfriend dumped you or something?

and who's your main anyway?
  • Gratz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    aren't you tired of bringing the saaaaaame damn old arguments? the Harvester/whatever else guilds time is done now, care to move on much? what ever happened to you anyway? you seem butthurt: your boyfriend dumped you or something?

and who's your main anyway?

hey i just bring the positive side of Yak lol
    my main
    you should bring your issue to Victory_V lol

just span him 24/7
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    are you supposed to be some kind of famous being around here? cause i have never heard of you or the victory dude lol

sorry :(

p.s: on a side note: keep posting, you're helping us
  • Gratz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    are you supposed to be some kind of famous being around here? cause i have never heard of you or the victory dude lol

sorry :(

p.s: on a side note: keep posting, you're helping us

yeah me either i never hear of you
    oh good u never heard of me
    Ok just send hate mail to Victory or i can get you his facebook and you can talk to him personally

that pic of you is very nice dress as a harlet

i know we need to keep it up
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    i'm not the chick, i'm one of the tequila shot b:bye
  • Gratz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    i'm not the chick, i'm one of the tequila shot b:bye

oh you the redneck
    every make sense now
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    nice try, but try again :) b:kiss

EDIT: lol much love, Bliss :)
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh you the redneck
    every make sense now
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    He's actually a lobster b:thanks
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    He's actually a lobster b:thanks

heh heh heh lobster boy from south park lol b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    MauMauMau - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:laugh
    omg i never thought this was be so funny
    i can tell MauMau took like half hour to looking up on google to find big word to agrue with Victor lol

U guys should really put a private setting on your website too
    or i can like do thishttp://yakuzafaction.enjin.com/profile/252012
    u guy have great looking ppl like Ess

http://yakuzafaction.enjin.com/profile/252051
    not a bad looker

show me a "big" word in one of those arguements lol... more like 1 or 2 minutes
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    /bump (because I can)
  • Alexcion - Lost City
    Alexcion - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First off - Hi Bow Chicka Mau Mau... *waves @ Karley*

We are horrible horrible people in Yak. I must agree with Dj...

As far as the rest of this post - Thanks for the entertainment and reminiscing over past wars and dramas... It's ok, Big Dog, sit on the porch and watch... the rest of us were having fun while you were self-loathing.

In any case, thanks for the advertising! Free is always better b:kiss
  • Jessios - Lost City
    Jessios - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YaKuZa b:kiss
  • Terrere - Lost City
    Terrere - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why do people even care about this **** anymore? Blah blah Yak blah blah ThaClick blah blah salary, same **** re-hashed from when I used to play and lead Yak, just enter random words and you'll get the same results.

One thing in this thread is true tho, with new leadership comes a new faction, I'd say try it out before you bash.

You never know, Jisselle may have installed peepee touch Tuesdays. Don't know unless you join.

On a side note i was told to come check out this thread and I got to say, don't make me view another PWI thread unless there are **** involved, I noted a complete lack here and lost interest quickly.
  • varf
    varf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Terrere busted his post cherry..

GRATS TER! - so fitting that you got the words boob and peepee in that same post.... only missing sammich ijs
  • Terrere - Lost City
    Terrere - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sammich!
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    varf wrote: »
    Terrere busted his post cherry..

GRATS TER! - so fitting that you got the words boob and peepee in that same post.... only missing sammich ijs
    sooooooo trueeeeeeee ;D
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @Mau

Yes. Spectral never bid on YKZ or was not even interested in it, because Athran always bid on KOS factions. Also we had some friends with Yakuza heritage like Akheva, Ascentions, StoneMsM (currently essence lol), sneakerpimp, zaileen, cherok and so on. Its obvious Essence didnt want to bid on You to not get You against them, also prolly some ppl like Dlam had similiar role like the Ascentions and co. I wouldnt call it sucking any1, it was just like it was on the map.

As for Koi, harvester and TC. TBH those guilds needed a lot of time to learn the main purpose of TW. Those guilds were RPK, they had many random players that treated TW as a big pk fest spot, runing around, chasing ppl, etc. Ofc losing Dlam, Reck, Stone, Cherok and some more was an issue, but even with them You were already losing to TC, cuz they were getting more organized, also because they could triple u with sg1 and some others.

Last thing abt TW payment - I have few friends that were in Yakuza for long, attended many tws and never ever got 1 coin for it, even when Yakuza owned 10 lands. I heard some stories abt Terrere buying packs with TW money and trying luck to get more coins to guildies... I dont wanna even comment that, cuz as some1 mentioned b4...

.... that chapter is over

I will just remind the great 5 minutes win vs Kamisama. I think that was a BOMB and nobody expected that.

Having lands isnt important, specially now, but also I would like to point something. IMHO Yakuza lost the neutral attitude. Probably its the effect of Kamisama going vs Yakuza in TW and breaking the truce, then kamisama fighting Essence? Anyway, most of YKZ are pretty much cooperating with Essence making yakuza looks no different than cascade or halcyon.

anyway gl recruiting thru forum.

On the side note... Yakuza used to have 3 very good cata barbs (soultakerrr, cherok and dlam) - absolutely top barbs on the server...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    we were not already losing to tc at the start, i distinctly remember wining a few wars. that one or two weeks though when we lost those key members , i dont think we ever won a tw against them again.

Tw payment was in fact in check and i know people that signed up on forums were being paid, i believe your friend forgot to do that.

anyways thanks for the luck
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why is this thread even in this section. Theres a guild recruitment section on another part of forums (crappy guilds that can't recruit ingame, and must resort to forum recruitment)

Lol at Mau for repeatedly saying they lost TW cause a "few key people left" **** happens to every guild. You think Yakuza was the only guild to lose people before a TW? You think TC never lost people before a TW? (Not saying it happened because frankly I don't know, but its not impossible.)
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    i said we lost every tw after they left and its fact why argue with it? didnt say we lost only cause they left.. and while on this topic we arent talking about essence vs spec talking about 2nd tier factions back then, which only had a few key/known/cs people in each.
  • Jessios - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    -pages MauMauMau- b:chuckle
  • MauMauMau - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Page Denied!
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    b:kiss Karley

Wadzio: as i mentioned (and which is apparently still not digested), that chapter is long gone...but now we have a ClittyCat that's worth 10 barbs (at least b:thanks)

i joined yakuza in june 2010 because i had met some nice people from there: i don't regret it one second and at the time, we did get paid, thank you. Then decisions are made, and changes are applied: don't see what's the big foking deal there!

now if you want to join a faction because you expect to be payed/rewarded/*** kissed, then you shouldn't even try joining: this is not the kind of attitude Yakuza is seeking for in members,we are not aiming for that because we ARE a family oriented guild!!

now you haters can still talk **** as much as you want: we do not care and we welcome anyone who still want to enjoy this game, with us!!
  • Jessios - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Page Denied!

Its "Unable to send page". FAIL MAU!
  • Alexcion - Lost City
    Alexcion - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckle @ Bushios callin anyone fail...

j/k b:surrender <3
  • Gratz - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    @Mau

Yes. Spectral never bid on YKZ or was not even interested in it, because Athran always bid on KOS factions. Also we had some friends with Yakuza heritage like Akheva, Ascentions, StoneMsM (currently essence lol), sneakerpimp, zaileen, cherok and so on. Its obvious Essence didnt want to bid on You to not get You against them, also prolly some ppl like Dlam had similiar role like the Ascentions and co. I wouldnt call it sucking any1, it was just like it was on the map.

As for Koi, harvester and TC. TBH those guilds needed a lot of time to learn the main purpose of TW. Those guilds were RPK, they had many random players that treated TW as a big pk fest spot, runing around, chasing ppl, etc. Ofc losing Dlam, Reck, Stone, Cherok and some more was an issue, but even with them You were already losing to TC, cuz they were getting more organized, also because they could triple u with sg1 and some others.

Last thing abt TW payment - I have few friends that were in Yakuza for long, attended many tws and never ever got 1 coin for it, even when Yakuza owned 10 lands. I heard some stories abt Terrere buying packs with TW money and trying luck to get more coins to guildies... I dont wanna even comment that, cuz as some1 mentioned b4...

.... that chapter is over

I will just remind the great 5 minutes win vs Kamisama. I think that was a BOMB and nobody expected that.

Having lands isnt important, specially now, but also I would like to point something. IMHO Yakuza lost the neutral attitude. Probably its the effect of Kamisama going vs Yakuza in TW and breaking the truce, then kamisama fighting Essence? Anyway, most of YKZ are pretty much cooperating with Essence making yakuza looks no different than cascade or halcyon.

anyway gl recruiting thru forum.

On the side note... Yakuza used to have 3 very good cata barbs (soultakerrr, cherok and dlam) - absolutely top barbs on the server...

oh snap it wadizo
    it pleasure for you to join in
    It actuarially nice to read a solid argument

I heard the same rumors too
    i also heard he spend the money to upgrade his gear and a few other stuff
    Terrere since you here u may as well tell everyone what you really spend the extra TW money you didnt give to ppl

Yeah you guys do got great barbs