Come One, Come All! YaKuZa recruiting 90+

Options

Comments

• XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Why isn't this moved or locked yet?? Mods do your job...

Why would it be?
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cause theres a subforum for guild promotion?? Why should this thread get special treatment. Also nice bumping just for the sake of staying on the first page /facepalm

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
  • crushthewhite
    crushthewhite Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh u guys doing this ****
    Necro to you all

Who are you Dogg_Style?
    Also i like your name
    that your mom favorite position last nite
  • Doggy_Stylez - Lost City
    Doggy_Stylez - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh u guys doing this ****
    Necro to you all

Who are you Dogg_Style?
    Also i like your name
    that your mom favorite position last nite

A mother joke? Rly?

The first refuge of the truly unfunny and unimaginative... that's the best you can manage?

b:chuckle

When your done /funnyfailing why don't you sign up for my ESL class with Must... b:victory
  • crushthewhite
    crushthewhite Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A mother joke? Rly?

The first refuge of the truly unfunny and unimaginative... that's the best you can manage?

b:chuckle

When your done /funnyfailing why don't you sign up for my ESL class with Must... b:victory

I bet u took u 12 hours to find how to spell unimaginative on google
    :D why dont u doggy style back into u cage :D
    like ur mom
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm curious.
    Why would anyone want to join Yakuza, when the best and most competitive experience ingame would be between Instinct, Vengeful and Essence.b:surrender

Not flaming as you can see i haven't used any naughty words.b:victory
    Just curious as to why these other lilttle inconsequential factions even bother to exist.b:shutup
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • hellercraft7
    hellercraft7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm curious.
    Why would anyone want to join Yakuza, when the best and most competitive experience ingame would be between Instinct, Vengeful and Essence.b:surrender

Just curious as to why these other lilttle inconsequential factions even bother to exist.b:shutup
    There are plenty of reasons for other guilds to exist, the biggest one being not every1 on the server can fit into the "best" guilds. A lot of people are not only concerned with being in the best guild either. Considering the map just reset many guilds can offer fun tw experiences right now as well, soon its gonna be narrowed down to a few big guilds and then a few second tier guilds, and at this point Yak is a high contender for one of those second tier guilds. Yes, the biggest guilds offer best competitive experience, but its not like the other guilds don't offer any. Lastly a lot of these non top tier guilds have a very fun, friendly, and helpful environment, which you may not find in the top tier ones.

I wouldn't go so far as to call these guilds inconsequential either. A lot of the biggest guilds members came from smaller guilds at some point in the game. You never know who might be the best guild in the near future, most likely its gonna be one of those three, but you just don't know so why not give Yak a try?
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmfao at Vengeful being a top guild..

You took all the fail of TC the pathetic remnants of Spectral, And the Unity who LEFT SPECTRAL when the drama took place, and put them together in a guild. Yet people think there worth a rats *** lolol
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmfao at Vengeful being a top guild..

You took all the fail of TC the pathetic remnants of Spectral, And the Unity who LEFT SPECTRAL when the drama took place, and put them together in a guild. Yet people think there worth a rats *** lolol

I resent that.

I find that Vengefui is the best guild on the server at zerging 2 people with 15.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I resent that.

I find that Vengefui is the best guild on the server at zerging 2 people with 15.

That made me lol XD
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm curious.

cool story bro: keep hiding behind your alt :)

also BUMPing
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm curious.

b:laughb:most laugh vengeful and instinct arent good at all in fact all they do is try to trash talk essence then run from them in 1v1, get people to gank them, then when essence gets more people they QQ again. now that said there are a few people in vengeful and instinct im friends with and a few i like who dont cry about losing when they do
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:most laugh vengeful and instinct arent good at all in fact all they do is try to trash talk essence then run from them in 1v1, get people to gank them, then when essence gets more people they QQ again. now that said there are a few people in vengeful and instinct im friends with and a few i like who dont cry about losing when they do

Some good points here but Essence does this too LOL
    Actually every guild I have ever been in, seen and heard of does this!
    It's part of the game, get over yourself.

But if it makes you feel better DO please think and believe Vengeful "arent good at all" LOL
    Personally I would love for everyone to underestimate us - it is the most fatal mistake you can make in this game. Trust me I know - been there, done that (many times) ;)

Cheers!
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I need a guild, but do you pay salary this time? last time when i was thinking about to join, people was telling me your guys hold land but does not pay salary.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Some good points here but Essence does this too LOL
    Actually every guild I have ever been in, seen and heard of does this!
    It's part of the game, get over yourself.

But if it makes you feel better DO please think and believe Vengeful "arent good at all" LOL
    Personally I would love for everyone to underestimate us - it is the most fatal mistake you can make in this game. Trust me I know - been there, done that (many times) ;)

Cheers!

i stand by what i said yeah i might be underestimating you guys and i know you have good people in there but from what i have seen i stick by what i said and i know essence does it and most of the people do i happen to like you silver but im not gonna get over myself b:victory cya ingame even though i would never be able to beat you 1v1 right now b:bye
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Essence is still the strongest and most organized guild on the server but to say guilds like Vengeful and Instinct are not good at all is a pretty bold statement. There are probably not any other guilds besides Essence that will push either of them back to SZ and be able to claim a clear victory in open pvp. even that being said.... Essence still has shown that they can also sit in SZ and trash talk and QQ when they lose or are outnumbered.

So if you still stand behind your comment does that mean that every other guild including your own suck completely then?

guilds or players that refuse to give others a level of respect and instead just want to call them fail come across as sounding nothing more than jealous and butthurt.

someone has to win and someone has to lose .. it doesn't mean that the other is not good at all or fail, it simply means that at that moment the other was better.

Maybe instead of calling out other guilds that have a hard time with Essence, those that do should try fighting them instead and see how quickly they are chased to SZ to QQ and trash talk. But then again that would be like looking in the mirror and having to see thier own shortcomings.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they can also sit in SZ and trash talk and QQ when they lose or are outnumbered.

And Vengfui doesn't?
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Essence still has shown that they can also sit in SZ and trash talk and QQ when they lose or are outnumbered.

And Vengfui doesn't?

Oh and that was fun pvp at silver pool essence,instinct. =]

Is yakuza still recruiting? I tried to get an officer on my wizzy but couldnt! x.x

Oh wow nvm 0 pvp allowed =/
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And Vengfui doesn't?

never said they don't..... notice the Also in that comment... just pointing out that even Essence being the strongest and most organized guild atm does the same thing.... in fact ev1 does it so was just saying that it is not just a Vengeful and Instinct trait.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    never said they don't..... notice the Also in that comment... just pointing out that even Essence being the strongest and most organized guild atm does the same thing.... in fact ev1 does it so was just saying that it is not just a Vengeful and Instinct trait.

Yeah, I guess it should just be assumed that most factions will do that.
    There are probably not any other guilds besides Essence that will push either of them back to SZ and be able to claim a clear victory in open pvp. even that being said.... Essence still has shown that they can also sit in SZ and trash talk and QQ when they lose or are outnumbered.

Taking the entire paragraph into context, I would have to say that the "also" connects the two highlighted portions rather than suggests that other factions "sit in SZ and trash talk etc etc"

ijs
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This crappy guild doesn't give you money for helping them in TW, don't join imo. Don't even play this crappy game imo.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This crappy guild doesn't give you money for helping them in TW, don't join imo. Don't even play this crappy game imo.

says the one hiding on a lvl 1 altb:chuckle
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who is hiding? Hiding from what? Interweb bullying from Yakuza? My level 89 main got banned from forums =(
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Essence is still the strongest and most organized guild on the server but to say guilds like Vengeful and Instinct are not good at all is a pretty bold statement. There are probably not any other guilds besides Essence that will push either of them back to SZ and be able to claim a clear victory in open pvp. even that being said.... Essence still has shown that they can also sit in SZ and trash talk and QQ when they lose or are outnumbered.

So if you still stand behind your comment does that mean that every other guild including your own suck completely then?

guilds or players that refuse to give others a level of respect and instead just want to call them fail come across as sounding nothing more than jealous and butthurt.

someone has to win and someone has to lose .. it doesn't mean that the other is not good at all or fail, it simply means that at that moment the other was better.

Maybe instead of calling out other guilds that have a hard time with Essence, those that do should try fighting them instead and see how quickly they are chased to SZ to QQ and trash talk. But then again that would be like looking in the mirror and having to see thier own shortcomings.

lol i dont think mine is the best tbh were ok im in kagebushi as you know and we couldnt beat essence, vengeful, or instinct i just cant stand some vengeful like i beat a archer in there he QQed and QQed till i gave him a rematch so i went out of sz and him and a sin ganked me then started trash talking me so maybe i am a little butthurt at the fact they a lot of them talk big then play like that like i know at silver pool essence will ask for a 1v1 and they gank them but then again i know its the other way around to essence will say 1v1 then gank anyway im bored so im off here ^^ btw if i could i would join vengeful to hang out and be with friends not to say im not a big fan off essence and i do miss fighting them b:bye take care
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Vengeful are the ganking wonders, because there made up from TC members, and everyone knows it takes 3-4 TC members to kill 1 person. :o
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It takes 2 guilds to TW Yakuza at the same time...
    Well it tells something...
    Vengeful is full of scared - pants.b:shutup
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    are you saying that if yakuza and vengeful tw'd alone you would last more then 6 minutes? Maybe 10? how was the drama last night trying to make and fill parties? Oh and the rage you all had afterwards was laughable.

I'm pretty sure if Vengeful were to go up against you alone you would still get steamrolled.
    Don't know if they will be able to beat Essence but for sure they are much stronger then Yakuza.

Kudos Essence at Silver Pool yesterday calling their allies non factors and not worthy of "real tw's". b:chuckle

Yakuza the next guild to be used then spit out by Essence? Do you really think you will be treated any better then Kami was?

funny how yak is planning a 3 way attack with guilds but still maintain they can win 1 v1. Lol?
    Here we go again....
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    are you saying that if yakuza and vengeful tw'd alone you would last more then 6 minutes? Maybe 10? how was the drama last night trying to make and fill parties? Oh and the rage you all had afterwards was laughable.

I'm pretty sure if Vengeful were to go up against you alone you would still get steamrolled.
    Don't know if they will be able to beat Essence but for sure they are much stronger then Yakuza.

Kudos Essence at Silver Pool yesterday calling their allies non factors and not worthy of "real tw's". b:chuckle

Yakuza the next guild to be used then spit out by Essence? Do you really think you will be treated any better then Kami was?

funny how yak is planning a 3 way attack with guilds but still maintain they can win 1 v1. Lol?

Did I miss something. I'm pretty sure you were the biggest Yakuza fan ever b:shocked
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol?

I never said anything pro yakuza, ever.

In fact I'm not a fan of any of the guilds that come here to toot their own horn on how amazing they are. b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yakuza is not amazing and never claimed to be: just another guild with people who are just having fun, far from all of you d.o.u.c.h.e. bags who think they are better than everyone else.

you guys take this game way too seriously

oh and hi there bump