What's the lamest tactic someone ever used against you? (pvp)

Comments

• Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No matter how many times u say I'm wrong, I still being right till u say why I'm not, with logic.

Not being proven wrong does not mean you are right.

And ive squashed your "sins are fine, they arnt OP at all" BS several times. You keep coming back and pretending they arnt. You be wrong.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not being proven wrong does not mean you are right.

And ive squashed your "sins are fine, they arnt OP at all" BS several times. You keep coming back and pretending they arnt. You be wrong.

Oh, that was you?, then I still being right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if you enter 100s stand, move away from the ball, and kill someone already there, the mini-boss loses aggro and stops AOEing unless you or someone else gets near it again. That is why you spawn in the room next to the ball. Sometimes people do it to save charm I guess.

That's also why force logging also stops the AOE, if you can survive during the period you are logging off.

true, however he wasnt doing the cube but kinda camping it XD
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if you enter 100s stand, move away from the ball, and kill someone already there, the mini-boss loses aggro and stops AOEing unless you or someone else gets near it again. That is why you spawn in the room next to the ball. Sometimes people do it to save charm I guess.

That's also why force logging also stops the AOE, if you can survive during the period you are logging off.

I think they have mistaken the pk room "I don't want to leave" with the room "100 second stand." The 100 second stand doesn't have the ball, it has some winged gargoyle thing.

The 'I don't want to leave' room has a ball in it with a little healer that I love killing before I leave.

Maybe you have the right room just wrong AoE boss.

I digress.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    not even gonna read this....i bet i can tell what 90% are though:

"stealthed sin QQ so OP QQQQQQQQQQ"

b:lipcurl

Far from it. Maybe it is better to read the posts before jumping to conclusions. You may actually find some of these amusing.

Best one so far - veno has nix killed and tried to tame someone.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
    edited January 2011
    I think they have mistaken the pk room "I don't want to leave" with the room "100 second stand." The 100 second stand doesn't have the ball, it has some winged gargoyle thing.

The 'I don't want to leave' room has a ball in it with a little healer that I love killing before I leave.

Maybe you have the right room just wrong AoE boss.

I digress.

i think that the gargoyle is on a ball but dont quote me on this xd
    the rest of the description of the room is right xd
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Rofl xD

Sin are not overpowered but, they do seem to be overplayed. Remove stun skills and kiting should help with that. really =.=; (Immune to movement debuffs as well)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Rofl xD

Sin are not overpowered but, they do seem to be overplayed. Remove stun skills and kiting should help with that. really =.=; (Immune to movement debuffs as well)

I will not agree assassins are over powered, but yes they are over played nowadays. Oh and if you do not want to have problems with assassins, or any class in general, just do what a wizard on HT did, get rank 8/9 and shard with Jades of Steady Defense and garnet shards, and +7 or higher your gearb:surrender. Needless to say most of his faction mates did the same and now they are basically invincible(This is assuming you can afford it btw).

PS:Why is this turning into another QQ assassin threadb:shutup?
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think my most shameful ones are when I heal my opponent by mistake in pvp, ohfckme. Yeah I have my buff filter off most of the time because ppl always asking for buffs or heals or it could be used for triple spark + expel + extreme poison + hit with magic.
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Assassins.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lvl ?? anything killing my lvl 31 veno's pet then 1 shoting her.

You can kill me in one shot, why kill my pet too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Because it's fun.
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lvl ?? anything killing my lvl 31 veno's pet then 1 shoting her.

Because it counts as a kill.
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, 1 more QQ thread b:victory

What's the lamest tactic someone ever used against you?

Here is mine:
    Wannabe rank8 sin demon sparked above my head, re-stealthed + 200chi skill.
    Used "immune to movement debuffs" potion and stunned me, followed by some attacks.
    I expeled him, after his stun I've tried to sutra + mountain's seize him but he resisted everything with domain and stunned me again.
    Oh right and because of high aps he glitched my charm.

Invisible demon sparked r8 sin with deaden nerves and god-mode FTW b:chuckle
    Called me fail wizard because I lost against the most lame tactic ever, made me laugh all day.
    It seems like some players do everything for a win, regardless of how unfair it is.
    Whatever, if you play like that, you are the loser, even if you won the battle.

Do you know more stories like that? Share with meeeeeh b:mischievous
    b:cryb:

To bad I can't make more cry faces. Seems as a 101 wizzy you woulda sealed him and then 1 shot him... So go cry some more cause a sin killed you. Its not like you couldnt have AOE'd and taken him outta stealth, or used AD or IG yourself. Sounds like your just QQing cause you couldn't play as well as the sin that killed you. IJS
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sins are OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP, OP!!!!! God I cant wait for the expansion so ppl can ***** about another class. Sure sins have stealth, shiny daggers, cool flippity moves, and six pack i wish i had in real life and god a woman in bed that can wiggle her hips like they can. But FFS, really? another whole QQ thread?

Psy's are OP,
    Barbs are OP,
    Wizzy are OP,
    Archers are OP,
    Sins are OP,
    Veno's are OP,
    BM's are OP,
    Clerics ARE NOT OP

Wait all classes must be OP cause they have all killed me or killed other sins I know. **** and stop QQing about sins. I'll bet when they speed up your TT runs, bh's Fb's etc etc your not crying. And I'm even more willing to bet half the QQer's have made Sin alts.

b:cryb:cryb:cry

Please early release the expansion... half the threads are QQing about sins. The others are bad rumors. 90% **** reading. If i wanted to read **** id buy a playboy and not look at the pictures. Catch my drift?

:( ;( :/ god i can't even remember how to make all the QQ faces atm. So please post them under me please.

My last Rage here. We have a damn barb on Arch server that you have to treat like a ****** boss. takes 3 or more ppl to kill her, you can barely tick her charm and all attacking her does is give her perma spark... Is that not OP? You tell me. But God i wish all the QQers would try to kill her. Then you will know what true OP is.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I like turtles.

No wonder people say Archo. server sucks.

JKJK. I love you mang!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lamest ever... Hmmmm....

1- I was getting chi, hitting an npc without my weap, and someone stops by and waits. I'm almost 100% chi, and he decides to pk me. I was like wth? O.o;

2- I was on my (land, not flying) mount, and suddenly I can't move. I was thinking ah, must be lag. Then a sin pops up and I realize I was actually getting stun locked. Next thing I know, I fall off my mount and lie dead like road kill...

3- 2 sins, one higher lvl than me and one under me kept ganking me for idk what reason. I wasn't even red named. Of course they always stun locked me. I always came back to fight, but at one point they weren't there anymore. I found them at north arch, and guess what, they brought more ppl to gank me. xD I asked for help then, since 1 vs 3+ wasn't very fair... + I'm a squishy veno. I can't resist against stun lock + crit hell. That started a pk war...
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Because it counts as a kill.

That, I did not know.

Makes much more sense now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Quite some time ago, someone tried to lure me into PK-mode. Let me remind you, that I only PK maybe once a month for a day or two (mostly carebear/PvE). They tried for a while in desperation, calling me names, harassing my faction members, and whatnot. They attempted to lure me into PK by even saying that their friend w/ a +12 wep would come and kill me, while they watch.

He failed. I PK when I want to, where I want to, and how I want to. Morons will be morons, just like PWE's management/marketing staff & PW-CN's developers.

In the end.... /coolstorybro
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Spam IH-ing cleric in safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kieth777
    kieth777 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Do u peeps have girl friends or boy friends.
    edited January 2011
    kieth777 wrote: »
    Do u peeps have girl friends or boy friends.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    wtf language was THAT? 0.o
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011

+1.

Thanos that made no sense.

At ALL
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That, I did not know.

Makes much more sense now.

Don't you also lose pet loyalty when it dies? That's reason I do it, tbh..
    edited January 2011
    b:avoidb:chuckle google it?xd
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Pet loses loyalty hence extra money needing to be spent.

Also leaves them open forcing them to attack or run. In my case forcing them to attack.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

It's a meme. Ijs.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Does killing a veno pet really count as a kill?? I didn't know that...I sometimes kill the phoenix because it is more accessible than the veno floating far behind it...

Probably pisses the veno off...lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty