What's the lamest tactic someone ever used against you? (pvp)

TrueJustice - Harshlands
TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Yes, 1 more QQ thread b:victory

What's the lamest tactic someone ever used against you?

Here is mine:
Wannabe rank8 sin demon sparked above my head, re-stealthed + 200chi skill.
Used "immune to movement debuffs" potion and stunned me, followed by some attacks.
I expeled him, after his stun I've tried to sutra + mountain's seize him but he resisted everything with domain and stunned me again.
Oh right and because of high aps he glitched my charm.

Invisible demon sparked r8 sin with deaden nerves and god-mode FTW b:chuckle
Called me fail wizard because I lost against the most lame tactic ever, made me laugh all day.
It seems like some players do everything for a win, regardless of how unfair it is.
Whatever, if you play like that, you are the loser, even if you won the battle.

Do you know more stories like that? Share with meeeeeh b:mischievous
Post edited by TrueJustice - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Random players trying to harvest the mats that you are already harvesting, but you get hit by a monster.

I simply just stop killing the monster and let them get hit by the monster then it is their problem.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pk in 100sec stand

what am i supposed to assume, that, from all these pk rooms in the cube, u can only (try to) pk in a room where a mini-boss already hits people? (and even then, fail to kill me?)b:chuckle
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Random players trying to harvest the mats that you are already harvesting, but you get hit by a monster.

I simply just stop killing the monster and let them get hit by the monster then it is their problem.

Oh yes O_O I think I'd explode...
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, 1 more QQ thread b:victory

What's the lamest tactic someone ever used against you?

Lamest loser tactic I ever saw was when a barb tried to lure Jewelscalen into the town of arrivals to kill me while I was afk. Only problem for him was that he pissed everyone else there off and they spammed KOS threats to him over world chat. Haven't seen that barb since.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well I like to demon spark behind the trees at west gate then teleport to people to kill them :D

I don't have to stealth at all and it's still pretty cheap.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If you said you expeled him then he was already a dead sin: no exception, unless u meant u expeled you.

But ya, I died to high aps sins a lot now. QQ
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited January 2011
    If you said you expeled him then he was already a dead sin: no exception, unless u meant u expeled you.

But ya, I died to high aps sins a lot now. QQ

I expeled the sin, when I was stunned, or I would have died. His stun wore off and I started sutra but he clicked Absolute Domain and resisted everything, then Expel wore off.
    My Expel lasts 9 seconds by the way. He got Deaden Nerves too so can't 1shot.

But yeah you are right. If I survive sins with +10 daggers and expel them, they are dead fishes.
    Coz most of them waste genie energy for occult ice.

Edit: I'm not OP if you think that ^^
    Self-buffed
    4874hp
    6500 Pdef
    Weapon: TT99 Crit Sword +7
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That sin was a brave sin lol, didnt use Buff Filter. I wish they hadn't changed that.

QQ again. b:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited January 2011
    Not brave, just noobish because he doesn't know it. :s
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Someone ran to safe zone, called his friend's to come pk me, after I killed 3/5 of them, I died myself. He then bragged he killed me and I failed.

Archer agreed to have a 2v1 against me and the wifey for fun, he's well geared. A random wizzy from my faction snook up 10 secs after it started and killed my wife, He then ran to safe zone when I turned round and gunned for him. Still never got to 1v1 him 5 months on b:cry

A bm, who in the middle of the pk fight got accepted to Enrage, was trying to pk me. He had like 4aps with +10 claws. He used magic marrow every time he come for me, and couldn't work out why he was being 1 shot.

When I was a baby lvl 70 I tanked Jewel for some faction members, a bm from the at-the-time dominant faction dropped down from the sky and tried to pk me while I tanked Jewel. I killed Jewel then all my faction members went white and killed him.

So many cowardly tactics used on PvE servers for PvP. Makes me wanna cry...

Oh and every single assassin that force stealths because they didn't kill me in the opening 2x spark>stun>etc>etc, then tries the same thing again, and fails again.

I could go on and on and on b:chuckle
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hug the SZ. Triple spark -> Holy Path out -> kill -> Holy Path back in and charge chi. Mostly rank 8 archers and psys do that...

Another thing is ganking although I do admit I used that once on a level 102 archer when me and three other (80-90 back then) guys got bored of him spamming us. Killed him and he hasn't PKed since. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hug the SZ. Triple spark -> Holy Path out -> kill -> Holy Path back in and charge chi.

b:surrenderb:sad dont give away my secret <3 hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When sins pop out of stealth and kill a caster (wizard, psy, or cleric) and then brag about how awesome they are...

Seriously, if you are a sin and come out of stealth double-sparked to suprise me, stun me, and kill me, then you are a total fail if I manage to kill you. Farming wizards and psychics is a leisurely pastime for sins. b:sad

b:chuckle
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    9x classes coming out to hit my BM without a weapon trying to get me to fight back so they can kill me without getting red name.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:surrenderb:sad dont give away my secret <3 hehehe

Nah, you only need to say tell everyone you wanna hug them :( Doesn't work with male chars so they gotta use the SZ hug method. b:cute
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i was pking a sin and he came out of stealth but couldnt kill me. Then he somehow glitched the game to go back in stealth while in a fight.

wait what thats a real skill?

WTF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i was pking a sin and he came out of stealth but couldnt kill me. Then he somehow glitched the game to go back in stealth while in a fight.

wait what thats a real skill?

WTF

Ehem . . Shadow Escape ? b:bye
    That's just one skill there some more to survive . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dunno, last time I died it was to a 101/102 sin, oneshot with no hope of defence.

---They really gotta change that no damage log thing, you have no idea if it was a crit that barely scraped you dead or an absolute rolling, so you dont know whether its worth trying to kill them.

--- Last one that I know of that worked on me? Maze Steps ran out while I was dealing with some BM or other, I missed with DeepSting (I use this for a "breathing moment") and got stun locked to death. Kinda happpy to die like that tho, the BM made no attempt to lock me until it was gone, just took the **** and built his chi I guess lol. Was a show of how axe BMs are supposed to work.

Last Tactic I actually used on someone to kill? Some poor cleric a few days ago. Deep Sting - Stealth (They fired Expel :D), I waited til it faded, Maze Stepped (I hate that sleeeeep), Tackling Slashed (You aint holy Pathing nowhere), Triple Sparked (You know this wont be pretty), Inner Harmonied and HeadHunted. 9.5k crit, I walked away happy.

I love it when an "AD/Expel" poke works. Its a tactic that only really works in 1v1, but it works so often its amazing.

If people were less used to being killed in a matter of 2 seconds if they dont do that, then it probably wouldnt work, so thanks APS sins, you let me be evil AND classy in my murder.

I then got 2shot by some other damn cleric cos escape was on cooldown, but thats life huh? xD
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some self pity here

A pking veno and I was sitting around waiting for cuddly pup. I take aggro and accidentally attack a tree mob. Long run the pker watched me die from tree mob normal attacking me while the cuddly pup stunned the **** out of me.

On a good note she didn't lol.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    reason why i have such a dislike for pvp is the very first encounter i had with "pvp"ers

reached archosaur territory and wondered what the hell all those people were doing outside northgate.
    I went up to ask and some pink named Bm tells me the only way i can participate was if i pressed my Pk enablement button.

naive as i was i did, curious to learn, and as soon as i went white named, stunlocked and killed me.

never went near that damn button again... =-=
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    o.o lol good story, not in pk because I know my place. :)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Opening poster sounds butthurt.

Any tactic that kills the opponent isn't cheap as long as its one on one. Learn to deal with it and kill them next time.

I'm sure he called you fail because you said probably said something like "lolol sin only kill me with stealth jajaja" first.

Someone ran to safe zone, called his friend's to come pk me, after I killed 3/5 of them, I died myself. He then bragged he killed me and I failed.

Archer agreed to have a 2v1 against me and the wifey for fun, he's well geared. A random wizzy from my faction snook up 10 secs after it started and killed my wife, He then ran to safe zone when I turned round and gunned for him. Still never got to 1v1 him 5 months on b:cry

A bm, who in the middle of the pk fight got accepted to Enrage, was trying to pk me. He had like 4aps with +10 claws. He used magic marrow every time he come for me, and couldn't work out why he was being 1 shot.

When I was a baby lvl 70 I tanked Jewel for some faction members, a bm from the at-the-time dominant faction dropped down from the sky and tried to pk me while I tanked Jewel. I killed Jewel then all my faction members went white and killed him.

So many cowardly tactics used on PvE servers for PvP. Makes me wanna cry...

Oh and every single assassin that force stealths because they didn't kill me in the opening 2x spark>stun>etc>etc, then tries the same thing again, and fails again.

I could go on and on and on b:chuckle

This is a fine example of lamest excuses.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Last time somebody tried to PK me was after FC, BM drops HF when timer is rolling... Oh well, dunno what his plan was cause I didn`t get stunned or hit for that matter =/. Oh well he tried something but guess he missed, yet he didn`t try to stun, that much I noticed. Wish he had tried with 30s on timer, had killed him, oh well, when you can drop HF and deal 600 dmg to surprised target, you are doing it wrong =/. Why it was lame? It was so bad I wondered am I really that bad that he expected it to work =/.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yeah seriously

You know it's a sin know it will attack first and may stun you. Two ways to dodge level up and break stun skill genie skill.

edited January 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Opening poster sounds butthurt.
    You got a problem with me?
    You don't even know me, so stop insulting and read forum rules...

Any tactic that kills the opponent isn't cheap as long as its one on one. Learn to deal with it and kill them next time.
    I didn't say I can't kill them. It's just sad.

I'm sure he called you fail because you said probably said something like "lolol sin only kill me with stealth jajaja" first.

People like you kill my fun in almost every game, cuz you don't care how you win as long as you win.
    If you want to win without any effort, then your victory has no value at all.
    You can't be proud of it. Like +10 sins who double spark and 1shot someone, then call him fail.

I have enough coins (merchandised) for rank8+10 sword, but I'm still running around with my tt99+7. Why? Because I don't like easy kills. I use my coins on fun stuff instead of boosting my own ego.
    I at least want to be proud of what I do.

For example, I've played a shooter game for a few months... and 80-90% of people always used the best weapon, which requires no skill to win, while I've used the worst weapon and tried to get a good score. They don't care if they are cheap as long as they see a big VICTORY on their screen.
    I guess the lack of ambition and pride is part of human nature. : /

xposed1, you only came here to talk bad about us? Great, now leave this thread if you don't have a story to share. People like you make this forum less enjoyable.
    You can't make 1 thread without one crying/talking bad about it.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I used what I create. Spend money on fash and add-ons.

From that I am still fiquiring out Zhen Type moves.

BB sounds easy but holds for 10 mins. Archers not so much. :x

• xposed1
    edited January 2011
    People like you kill my fun in almost every game, cuz you don't care how you win as long as you win.
    If you want to win without any effort, then your victory has no value at all.
    You can't be proud of it. Like +10 sins who double spark and 1shot someone, then call him fail.

I have enough coins (merchandised) for rank8+10 sword, but I'm still running around with my tt99+7. Why? Because I don't like easy kills. I use my coins on fun stuff instead of boosting my own ego.
    I at least want to be proud of what I do.

For example, I've played a shooter game for a few months... and 80-90% of people always used the best weapon, which requires no skill to win, while I've used the worst weapon and tried to get a good score. They don't care if they are cheap as long as they see a big VICTORY on their screen.
    I guess the lack of ambition and pride is part of human nature. : /

xposed1, you only came here to talk bad about us? Great, now leave this thread if you don't have a story to share. People like you make this forum less enjoyable.
    You can't make 1 thread without one crying/talking bad about it.

If thats your own choice since you supposedly have the money to get a better weapon why are you crying about people that kill you in "cheap" ways. If you are purposely making yourself weaker than don't cry when people are doing the opposite since you brought it upon yourself.

Thats like crying you lost a fistfight to a trained boxer because he trained while you didn't, and that its "cheap" of him.
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    4 aps sin double spark, take 10k damage in 1 second b:sad

Or another of my favorites xP
    Sin stun
    Me domain
    Sin occult ice triple spark

Or just being 1 shot by iP's crits

i hate sins b:surrender
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Any tactic that kills the opponent isn't cheap as long as its one on one.

it's one thing to say that a tactic is OK/not immoral and another to say that it's cheap/lame.

you disprove your own point by saying "as long it is one on one"
    why is cheap to use a tactic involving more players to kill one?
    is it cheap to gank a godly-geared player?

in the end, all it matters is the kill; no matter what u did.
    but using a tactic that guarantees you to kill the player (or has 90%+ succes rate) is cheap;
    cause besides (perhaps) finding the tactic you do nothing more during the battle than repeat the same steps. therefore, it's not a different kill, it's the same.
  • xposed1
    edited January 2011
    it's one thing to say that a tactic is OK/not immoral and another to say that it's cheap/lame.

you disprove your own point by saying "as long it is one on one"
    why is cheap to use a tactic involving more players to kill one?
    is it cheap to gank a godly-geared player?

in the end, all it matters is the kill; no matter what u did.
    but using a tactic that guarantees you to kill the player (or has 90%+ succes rate) is cheap;
    cause besides (perhaps) finding the tactic you do nothing more during the battle than repeat the same steps. therefore, it's not a different kill, it's the same.

The word "cheap" is relative and I intend to use it that way. I define "cheap" in the sense of pking in PWI as more than 1 person attacking another. You are free to define "cheap" in your own way (but I will still disagree with you).

If a person falls victim to a " tactic that guarantees you to kill the player (or has 90%+ succes rate)" than there is no one to blame except the game makers that implemented and made that tactic possible. If you have a way to pk someone why not use it? Calling the said person "cheap" just sounds like a whole lot of butthurt TBH. (However I do agree that trash talking after using said tactics is not good etiquette)

Also its only the same kill if the person getting pked lets it be the same kill. Ever heard of apoc pots?