Question For Nurfed.

Comments

• Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    but i heard that once cq took the map the GM's told them to disband since it was not fair for everyone to keep figthing and failing. Who knows thougth it was different times back then, the GM's actually cared about the game, it was't just about the company milking as much money as possible from us. We'll just have to wait and see

the GMs dont ask/tell anyone to do anything the GMs just do it if u remember Ironman you would know that

Dai had CQ disband out of there own choice GMs had nothing to do with it
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Grats on the fake bids Zulu btw. All the sudden when you guys are about to fight Crimson, U.S.A and wtf is a SRBIJA, starts to attack you? Scared of stacked wards? At least the ones attacking Crimson are real factions.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Grats on the fake bids Zulu btw. All the sudden when you guys are about to fight Crimson, U.S.A and wtf is a SRBIJA, starts to attack you? Scared of stacked wards? At least the ones attacking Crimson are real factions.

What did you expect? They have a reputation to uphold.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Speaking as someone who's done a lot of fake bidding, we don't always bid on our own land to prevent a stack on our guild. Sometimes, it is done out of pure spite. Or just for the hell of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm kinda disappointed our wars are not a 1v1 on saturday, as both guilds probably wont have full members. It's pathetic that all the guilds start attacking in hopes for a triple stack, to get 50 mirages. It ruins the potential of the fun D:
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ***** *** ****** ******, *** * ****** *** *** ******.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2011

You can curse at me all you want, just answer the damned questions pls and ty.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011

U.S.A. was one of the first legions I (my sin) was in when I got to PWI back in Jan. 08. I stayed there a few months and moved to a tiny legion named miraculus that had about 10 people.

I never heard of the other but yes, U.S.A. did exist long before now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well we're out of excuses, so let's blame it on fake bidding.~

And wait, how is it even related?
    60 / 250.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Personally...

I blame Global Warming... God damn Weather!
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lets dooo it
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Here is my question

Say Zulu has 90% of the map, what percent of the power do they have? 2 or 3 factions with 80 people each could not take lands of them and get good fights? Everyone has thrown in the towel and the game is dead?

For a faction to be.. Truely crushed it needs to be beaten 1 v 1, but ganks work pretty well, are demoralizing, and honestly is the natural and expected thing to happen.

On RT there is a faction with 30% of the power who has 80% of the land. I expect Zulu's power to have built up a backlash against them. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Coupled with peoples natural desire for competition ( even the people in Zulu)........................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Here is my question

Say Zulu has 90% of the map, what percent of the power do they have? 2 or 3 factions with 80 people each could not take lands of them and get good fights? Everyone has thrown in the towel and the game is dead?

For a faction to be.. Truely crushed it needs to be beaten 1 v 1, but ganks work pretty well, are demoralizing, and honestly is the natural and expected thing to happen.

On RT there is a faction with 30% of the power who has 80% of the land. I expect Zulu's power to have built up a backlash against them. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Coupled with peoples natural desire for competition ( even the people in Zulu)........................

Careful, they are ra.ping everyone out there. Hide your wife, your sisters... your charmsb:laugh
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Maybe if Crimson stacked against us with Mayhem, Kylin, and all the other small factions things might have been different...
    60 / 250.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Maybe if Crimson stalked against us with Mayhem, Kylin, and all the other small factions things might have been different...

He said stalked LOLOLOLOLOLOL <3
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    *** off, I just woke up. :l <3
    60 / 250.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Maybe if Crimson stacked against us with Mayhem, Kylin, and all the other small factions things might have been different...

I've seen this tried in the past... problem is that it comes down to, each wants to be the Leigon that has the opp. to win that slice of land, while the others keep them busy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've seen this tried in the past... problem is that it comes down to, each wants to be the Leigon that has the opp. to win that slice of land, while the others keep them busy.

this conflict of interest pretty much sums it up. And if people started taking land from us maybe the 100 members we have that pretty much hibernate (me included) will get a reason to wake up and turn it back around again. One way or another, we're taking the map. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    It's okay Acrelar back to nap time. Maybe in 7-8 weeks.
    60 / 250.
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the GMs dont ask/tell anyone to do anything the GMs just do it if u remember Ironman you would know that

Dai had CQ disband out of there own choice GMs had nothing to do with it

wow thats a name i havent heard in a while, its been a long time since i've talked to some of my peeps from LC, but i did trust him when he told me that they gave the leaders of cq a choice disband or get broken up. The point i was trying to make is that once you hold all the lands you cant hold them forever since then people stop playing cause of it and GM's defenatly dont want that b:chuckle
  • kapaer2
    kapaer2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh gosh hahaha, this thread cracks me up abit. And yes i am only 29 i have a fail main QQ who's been playing this game before Zulu had an icon haha to long. I sound old.. Pedo Woman! Jk well its nice to see Zulu take the land kylin had its chance and they failed at it. Kingdom just sucks lmfao. b:fatbhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/fatb.gif so big fat doodoo for kingdom and kylin all hail zulu xD
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    kapaer2 wrote: »
    Oh gosh hahaha, this thread cracks me up abit. And yes i am only 29 i have a fail main QQ who's been playing this game before Zulu had an icon haha to long. I sound old.. Pedo Woman! Jk well its nice to see Zulu take the land kylin had its chance and they failed at it. Kingdom just sucks lmfao. b:fatbhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/fatb.gif so big fat doodoo for kingdom and kylin all hail zulu xD

Say what?

Anyone care to decipher that?
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Say what?

Anyone care to decipher that?

Zulu > Kylin/Kingdom/Crimson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Zulu > Kylin/Kingdom/Crimson

Fail.

Zulu IS Kylin/Kingdom/Crimson.
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fail.

Zulu IS Kylin/Kingdom/Crimson.

you make a very very good point b:sin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    you make a very very good point b:sin

I thought Zulu was Kingdom.

Cept me. I'm a nobody from nowhere.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lakava - Harshlands
    Lakava - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Interesting i feel like playing againb:laugh but then I'll feel left behind QQb:surrender
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Riga, Opsy, Marche, etc etc, ex Kylin's

Yeah, Zulu is indeed a gather of most of the old school guilds players, but is obvious it is that way, 'cause after most of the old school guilds are gone by a natural process of ppl getting bored, where are they gonna go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Who are you trying to fool? I just wonder who your main is..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011

The leader that is useing a faction to take the map when he doesnt even play much. Ha when i learned that Nurfed didnt play much i laughed. Every person in zulu is being used. Hahahahahaha
    Here is my question

Zulu in terms of power only has about 20%. Which are its good players the one's that can 1 hit you with out even breathing. Yes zulu has made alot of enemies but now they turned into carebears. So they are saving themselves from being attacked so much

No its not going to happen and it shouldnt happen. Let zulu take the map they cant play this game for their whole lives. But stacking zulu is what they want why even give them a tw? Why not build up then you can take them off the map when they get weaker?
    Fail troll of harshlands
This discussion has been closed.