edited January 2011
    Wow is all i have to say.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow is all i have to say.

....whoa, no QQ?!!?!?

.....See everybody, I knew there was hope for her yet....perhaps you CAN cure troll!
    IT'S A MIRACLE!
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Faildumb, stop trying to highjack my thread and stay on topic.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ....whoa, no QQ?!!?!?

.....See everybody, I knew there was hope for her yet....perhaps you CAN cure troll!
    IT'S A MIRACLE!

On topic: I always though Nurfed was not human. Off topic: Born I im not someone you want to mess with even if your character is 77. It would not take long with a little money to make a character that would 1 hit you. So dont push it young one.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear
    LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    On topic: I always though Nurfed was not human. Off topic: Born I im not someone you want to mess with even if your character is 77. It would not take long with a little money to make a character that would 1 hit you. So dont push it young one.
    Uh...I'm sure Born is probably older than you, and could probably sic Apple on you in an instant >.> ijs. I mean if I were Apple's fiance, that's what I would do. <.<
    New Year, New Server.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Uh...I'm sure Born is probably older than you, and could probably sic Apple on you in an instant >.> ijs. I mean if I were Apple's fiance, that's what I would do. <.<

Lol you dont even know how old i am. As far as being scared of apple. There is nothing to be scared of. Because born seems to be the controlling one so he is a chicken.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Lol you dont even know how old i am. As far as being scared of apple. There is nothing to be scared of. Because born seems to be the controlling one so he is a chicken.

You sure do talk big for someone so small and weak :|
    New Year, New Server.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    You sure do talk big for someone so small and weak :|

Small and weak? You assume to much
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2011

And before anyone disagrees, live in a larger guild for a few years, where you are TW-KOS with another large guild and they do and will kill you on sight. This is one of the main reasons lower levels do not belong in the larger guilds. It is kind of for their own good and peace of mind.

What does KOS have to do with absolutely anything in this game? You can literally spend your entire life in this game inside an instance and never be pked. Its not like people go out and actively level on the world map anymore (edit:*except the oraclers). KOS is non-existant. If you're anywhere you're likely to be pked, you're either at HO, SP or West. In which case, you're just so used to being allied to everything under the sun it blows your mind that someone would kill you.
    edited January 2011
    Small and weak? You assume to much
    Lut you've been in the same lvl range since my cleric was lvl 20 when it was still on Harshlands. That in of itself says a lot..
    New Year, New Server.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Lut you've been in the same lvl range since my cleric was lvl 20 when it was still on Harshlands. That in of itself says a lot..

Thats because I STOPPED PLAYING ON IT. It is not that hard to firgure out. My cleric started getting boring, I couldnt kill much, so i moved on to classes that could kill other people easier.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Thats because I STOPPED PLAYING ON IT. It is not that hard to firgure out. My cleric started getting boring, I couldnt kill much, so i moved on to classes that could kill other people easier.
    ...you didn't kill much because let's face it, you're a fail cleric. More fail than what my old cleric was. You couldn't kill anyone if you were blindfolded and had your hands tied behind of your back whilst in a paper bag. :|
    New Year, New Server.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    ...you didn't kill much because let's face it, you're a fail cleric. More fail than what my old cleric was. You couldn't kill anyone if you were blindfolded and had your hands tied behind of your back whilst in a paper bag. :|

It doesnt matter i stopped playing that bad class and moved on to more fun classes.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Faildumb, stop trying to highjack my thread and stay on topic.

Original names or gtfo b:thanks
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Southkorean - Harshlands
    Southkorean - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Apples are fruit, not fowl.
    Don't feed Luctriditroll Lady....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

See?
    edited January 2011
    Apples are fruit, not fowl.
    Don't feed Luctriditroll Lady....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

See?

Call me Tsuki or hell call me Rai .___.

And fine, I won't toy with Lutridumkopf. Ruin my fun >.>
    New Year, New Server.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ive been waiting for a good TW forever.

Whatever happens from here, I sincerely wish luck to Crimson in the future, as well as Zulu.

Lets do dis shet nikkuhs.

You'll be the first I purge<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shawkat - Harshlands
    Shawkat - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    What does KOS have to do with absolutely anything in this game? You can literally spend your entire life in this game inside an instance and never be pked. Its not like people go out and actively level on the world map anymore (edit:*except the oraclers). KOS is non-existant. If you're anywhere you're likely to be pked, you're either at HO, SP or West. In which case, you're just so used to being allied to everything under the sun it blows your mind that someone would kill you.

I totally agree with that line. Absloutely truth.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its hard to determine what us Zulu are gonna do...and if crimson think they can stop us count there blessings...we have been bulding up an untold wrath to unleash on them they never bid except one time then they learned not to do it again reset the map PVE tw's would be fun...you ppl compain oh zulu this oh zulu that.....damm crybabies....KY did have a good run and like it all boils down to is who has the ballz to have a decent TW with us Mayhem we tortured there charms when they bid on us(notice they havent bid since) wodan all tehy wanna do is run around pk crimson and ky do a good job at pvp battles but when number get even and cordination is established Zulu comes out on top...im not too active anymore i do my thing and go on and WANT A FACKING DECENT TW...crimson think you can do that you got alot of ex KY with experience but can you handle the upcoming onslaught of the Zulu Nation...prove me wrong and do it we are predicting 30 min tw prove me wrong PLEASE
    Being completely honest, but that's probably not gonna happen. I'm in Crimson, and I've TW'd with them for over a year, but maybe only once or twice had a 3 hour defense against 3 factions. I've never actually experienced a "real" TW other than a couple times with PengWINS, but only when we had stacks. Meaning, never an 80 vs. 80 freaken awesome TW. That being said, 30 minutes against a TW-experienced faction that had many good runs with KY is kinda pushing it. Not saying we won't do good, but considering we're new to the actual real deal TW, it's gonna be interesting for sure. Good luck to both Crimson and Zulu, and lets make the best of it. b:laugh
    Btw Riga, I'm purging you after Oko. Be prepared<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CzesioPigula - Harshlands
    CzesioPigula - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Being completely honest, but that's probably not gonna happen. I'm in Crimson, and I've TW'd with them for over a year, but maybe only once or twice had a 3 hour defense against 3 factions. I've never actually experienced a "real" TW other than a couple times with PengWINS, but only when we had stacks. Meaning, never an 80 vs. 80 freaken awesome TW. That being said, 30 minutes against a TW-experienced faction that had many good runs with KY is kinda pushing it. Not saying we won't do good, but considering we're new to the actual real deal TW, it's gonna be interesting for sure. Good luck to both Crimson and Zulu, and lets make the best of it. b:laugh
    Btw Riga, I'm purging you after Oko. Be prepared<3

You should first purge Riga. Hes easier to kill than Ogopogo b:dirty
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ill be ready for you vemo <3.

I just want to have an exciting TW, just like we had a couple when Zulu and Kylin first started going at it. Maybe an exciting TW would entice me enough so I can regularly play and farm a complete nirvana set.

But then again...
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011

TW-Kos, where every member in that guild will gank you if they even see you, is severe.

In the version I played in, it took about a year to get to 100, not a month or two. We did not have the same perks that are offered here on pwi.

So, while you are level 65 and in a TW guild, and your enemy is 100 and hunting you down, you are going to be literally hunted for 6+ months and beaten down and apart. Even at 90, it can take 3 weeks to get one level, and this is doing dailys.

Alot of us do our quests, and travel the map. Alot of us bypass teleporters and fly it. And alot of us still do our world quest to talk to the npcs where we are anticpated by campers and shot down.

Maybe the rules regarding level differences are differnet and how quick you can close the map, but in all fairness, we all know it would be better to have a well-geareed level 100 that is in end-game armor, and beginning on the road to mid-high refines, then a level 70 that does not even have their demon/sage books yet. Why would any high level legion want that type of handicap when they hit the field?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nia...KOS really doesn't matter as much here. No one zhens anymore. No one does grind parties anymore. No one does world bosses here like they did on MY. Very few people even do world quest. Most of the time, you'll only be getting killed if you're at west gate, Silver Pool, Hidden Orchid, or Orchid Temple. I suppose the Tiger event and Archo invasions have helped bring in some more possible PK opportunities, but it's not 24/7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nia...KOS really doesn't matter as much here. No one zhens anymore. No one does grind parties anymore. No one does world bosses here like they did on MY. Very few people even do world quest. Most of the time, you'll only be getting killed if you're at west gate, Silver Pool, Hidden Orchid, or Orchid Temple. I suppose the Tiger event and Archo invasions have helped bring in some more possible PK opportunities, but it's not 24/7.

Too true...

But I guess when you are used to one version for so very long, old habits and viewpoints become ingrained.

Remember when a PK War to us was 10+ on each side, often 20+ (on each side)? The other day four were going at it (West) and a few people began yelling PK War (even did a WS about it). I was thinking what the hell are they talking about ? That's not a PK War thats more of a .. squirmish..

Yeah.. guess I need to admit it is a different version, different mindset and playstyle...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There will be no decent TW's until the TW pay comes back. Kylin lost their passion and stopped figthing back after the changes and honestly i dont blame them. Now adays its better to just charge zen and open packs and go pk'ing when you get good gear. Other factions that had a lot a passion and could have given Zulu a good figth, just stopped caring. If there is no big incentive to figth TW's the only people who care are the ones that like to join the winning team. There's no sense in being the underdog and figthing if you dont get a nice reward for your hard work.

To the OP, Zulu wont have a choice, back when i was in cq i joked that if we ever took the map we'd hold it forever till we were billionares (i got **** and quit before that happened)
    but i heard that once cq took the map the GM's told them to disband since it was not fair for everyone to keep figthing and failing. Who knows thougth it was different times back then, the GM's actually cared about the game, it was't just about the company milking as much money as possible from us. We'll just have to wait and see
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To the OP, Zulu wont have a choice, back when i was in cq i joked that if we ever took the map we'd hold it forever till we were billionares (i got **** and quit before that happened)
    but i heard that once cq took the map the GM's told them to disband since it was not fair for everyone to keep figthing and failing. Who knows thougth it was different times back then, the GM's actually cared about the game, it was't just about the company milking as much money as possible from us. We'll just have to wait and see

That's interesting if GM actually told them that. I thought they made the decision on their own. Calamity also took all the lands on Dreamweaver a few month back, then also disbanded. It looked like faction issue/drama and there were threads made about it, but I didn't really follow it. That's certainly news if GM tells a faction holding all the lands to disband.
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    a friend of mine who was in cq at the time told me that but i guess its suppose to be hush hush. b:chuckle
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    LOL Pro flame bait treadd. As expected from my sever loverb:cuteb:kiss
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    LOL Pro flame bait treadd. As expected from my sever loverb:kiss

Anything for you, Secret Lover.

b:dirtyb:kissb:cute
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User