Question For Nurfed.

Comments

• NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The leader that is useing a faction to take the map when he doesnt even play much. Ha when i learned that Nurfed didnt play much i laughed. Every person in zulu is being used. Hahahahahaha

How much or how little someone plays is moot... It is after all, not the quantity but the quality that counts. Being used.... so Nurfed can what... earn a few mirages every week? Mmmm yeah.. that might buy enough pots to spam for 2 minutes of TW.
    Zulu in terms of power only has about 20%. Which are its good players the one's that can 1 hit you with out even breathing. Yes zulu has made alot of enemies but now they turned into carebears. So they are saving themselves from being attacked so much

Actually.. a care bear is someone that QQ's about basically everything they deem as being unfair, instead of getting off their ars and DOING something about it. Hummmm this sounds... familiar some how..
    (3 guilds allying) No its not going to happen and it shouldnt happen. Let zulu take the map they cant play this game for their whole lives. But stacking zulu is what they want why even give them a tw? Why not build up then you can take them off the map when they get weaker?

Here is the simple truth - those that are strong enough to gain-hold-keep the land DO. Those that are not strong enough to gain-hold-keep the land... DO NOT.

The attackers break the defending legions crystal - or they do not. The defenders hold off the attackers for three hours or break their crystal before hand - or do not. Simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How much or how little someone plays is moot... It is after all, not the quantity but the quality that counts.

Being used.... so Nurfed can what... earn a few mirages every week? Mmmm yeah.. that might buy enough pots to spam for 2 minutes of TW.

Being the leader of a faction that takes the map. If he cared more about the people in it he would play more.

You know... The U.S.A Legion was one my Sin Aizza was in, her second month in PWI, about a year ago.

I dont even care I was just saying how much power zulu has.

Here is the simple truth - those that are strong enough to gain-hold-keep the land DO. Those that are not strong enough to gain-hold-keep the land... DO NOT.

Well true, but what do you define as strong? Taking and holding tw land is not very hard as HL factions have shown. (as well as others)

So, if it takes 3 legions to join, and fight Zulu, and they are successful with winning one land, I kinda want to be there to sit back and watch the new drama unfold... and I want to see how 3 legions live with the knowledge that alone, they could not do what it took 3 to do.... see how they divide up credit and that one parcel of land... and basically, how it goes from there...

It wont happen. Those who have the ability to take power are off in some non factor faction. So what your saying is impossible unless the "best" in zulu leave and start fighting zulu.

You know... if you slap me down I have two options, go get a bigger friend to pummel you, go off QQing, or take the time I use to hold-up-walls in 1K or Archsaur, and get out there and train, farm, work along side my legion to work on new strategy - and just kick your *** next time we meet... or try to. Even if I fail... I know.. I tried and get my butt out there and train even harder.... somewhere, we gonna atleast meet in the middle and stalemate.

My only intrest is killing zulu. Other people just need to get out of my way. But i never give up. I will always come back stronger than before and finish what i started. Even if i have to spend a couple thousand bucks to do it. I will always make a character that i dont use money on. So you can kill me all you want. You would have to catch me before you could kill me.

And a side note here - when the BIG WAR was ongoing, I was moving around the map and counted easily 9-10 Crimson that were afk throughout the city or milling around (not vending).

Maybe the dedication some forum posters want them to have is had by some, but by my count of just walking through Archsaur (West and South) - I don't see it as being all members.

Crimson lost - and I wondered... why some of these were even members - because the day they were most needed - they opted out. Ok, say... the TW was full, fair enough... then how about being where the gathering spot is - to rally them on, and wait for them - to say 'hey one hellofa job well done' even if they won or lost.... It is what many of us have done and currently do when in a TW Legion.

Humans are selfish and greedy and also some of them have friends in zulu. Which doesnt help zulu being taken off the map when zulu has friends or alts in every faction in Harshlands.

No matter what anyone says about 'members dedication' - that showed me all I needed to see... And if I led a legion and my members - on a BIG TW day, when it was critical - they BETTER be at that gathering spot... or find another fraction for over their head. Either you support your legion 100% or you ....do not.

I wished people would be that loyal. The only reason zulu is keeping going is because they dont want to lose the power they gained. If that power changes zulu will be nothing more then a Rpk faction that turned carebear when they learned that most of the server didnt like them.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The leader that is useing a faction to take the map when he doesnt even play much. Ha when i learned that Nurfed didnt play much i laughed. Every person in zulu is being used. Hahahahahaha

I believe Nurfed has that special little thing called a "life".

Hell I don't play much anymore. Does that mean I'm using my faction?

Dead game is dead.

Monopoly > PWI. End.of.story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gee, I Think I Want A Distinctive Font Style And Color That People Can Identify Me By!

Now What Colors Would Look Good And Be Comfortable To Read On A Black Backround.....

How Bout Dark Blue?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gee, I Think I Want A Distinctive Font Style And Color That People Can Identify Me By!

Now What Colors Would Look Good And Be Comfortable To Read On A Black Backround.....

How Bout Dark Blue?
    Pink Would Look Good On You.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    I wished people would be that loyal. The only reason zulu is keeping going is because they dont want to lose the power they gained. If that power changes zulu will be nothing more then a Rpk faction that turned carebear when they learned that most of the server didnt like them.

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

But can you blame them? It takes exponential work TO gain that power... would you really want to toss it away because many on the server think that would be the "FAIR" thing to do? Fair has no place in war, it is win - or it is lose.

About not being liked... you cannot be liked. You cannot be a strong leader and make decisions because they are popular. Almost every one of your actions or in-actions someone pulls apart, analyses and rips you for.. there is no win-win here there is only - YOUR legion. Let the other Leaders worry about their own people...their own goals & accomplishments.. their own failures...

Legions exist for themselves... not to make things easier on Legion B, C, D or etc... Legions owe this much to their members and the members owe this much to their Legion - to be unto each other > help, support, mentor, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Actually.. a care bear is someone that QQ's about basically everything they deem as being unfair, instead of getting off their ars and DOING something about it. Hummmm this sounds... familiar some how..

I'm sorry, but this is just not true. A carebear is merely someone who prefers not to PK. This does not mean they whine about everything. I myself am a proud carebear...

You get the idea.

Carebear =/= QQer.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but this is just not true. A carebear is merely someone who prefers not to PK. This does not mean they whine about everything. I myself am a proud carebear...

You get the idea.

Carebear =/= QQer.

No, a Carebear is a creepy colourful bear that sing and have rainbows and hearts on their stomach.
  • krittycat
    edited January 2011
    No, a Carebear is a creepy colourful bear that sing and have rainbows and hearts on their stomach.

Context...read it in context. I don't think we have rainbow-tattooed bears running around PWI.b:mischievous In the context of this game, it means what I said it meant.

And don't you dare knock the Carebears...I loved watching those guys beat the baddies....b:angry

"Carebear staaaaarreeee..." b:chuckle
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

You get the idea.

Carebear =/= QQer.

I think this is one of those cases where an older version has one defination for a word and a newer version has another.

On the older version I played, the CareBear was the one that belly ached when a Rpker joined the legion, citing 'They are gonna get us all kos - and pressed for them to be kicked'... and was the ones that when the Leader/Director was offline, was busy whispering this and that about how they could do things different and basically set out to undermine their authority. But at the same time, did nothing to change anything.

They were passive, ran from pkers that they openly insulted (saying they were ruining the game) and basically were all talk, no do and pretty big QQ'ers about anything-everything.

The Care Bear basically said "I love you all it's a Sunshine and Rainbows Day" to everyones face.... while complaining, QQing and stirring trouble with their words. But... in a Oh-So-Nice-Way.

I actually had my own name for them when they were in my Legions.... I called them 'Liabilities'...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear
    LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011

The Care Bear basically said "I love you all it's a Sunshine and Rainbows Day" to everyones face.... while complaining, QQing and stirring trouble with their words. But... in a Oh-So-Nice-Way.
    :o Carebears are fluffy bunnies? :o
    New Year, New Server.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011

****in AWESOME!
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Context...read it in context. I don't think we have rainbow-tattooed bears running around PWI.b:mischievous In the context of this game, it means what I said it meant.

And don't you dare knock the Carebears...I loved watching those guys beat the baddies....b:angry

"Carebear staaaaarreeee..." b:chuckle

you haven't seen some of the panda barbs running around have you?
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    :o Carebears are fluffy bunnies? :o

Just like those hoppity bunnies in Notting everyone loves to pass by on way to Volume 28/29.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    I believe Nurfed has that special little thing called a "life".

Hell I don't play much anymore. Does that mean I'm using my faction?

Dead game is dead.

Monopoly > PWI. End.of.story.

Yea if he is so busy in his "life" why even come on and play. Maybe he is playing another game, because it seems like it. No it doesnt but when you can play and you use the "life" defence it is sad. If you have such a life that you cant even be on one day a week for the whole day. Then why even play pwi?
    Fail troll of harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yea if he is so busy in his "life" why even come on and play. Maybe he is playing another game, because it seems like it. No it doesnt but when you can play and you use the "life" defence it is sad. If you have such a life that you cant even be on one day a week for the whole day. Then why even play pwi?

probably because he has these mythical, mythological things that are called friends in pwi.
    New Year, New Server.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Sometimes it is not about IRL either... sometimes you just need a break from the game play. And you know Leaders can still communicate with the officers/members through the forums, and msn.

I think that ... here, it comes to the matter of being a Legion matter, not really one I feel I am in the "need to know" loop/group.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lutirica is our number one fan again. Gotta give him credit for trying so hard.
    60 / 250.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    probably because he has these mythical, mythological things that are called friends in pwi.
    Lutirica is our number one fan again. Gotta give him credit for trying so hard.

Theres things called friends. :O
    Sorry Bloop but soon that chapter will be closed.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They work together well use vent assist attack call targets ect ect.Thats the differance between them and the others.Pvp and TW diferant but same when it comes to team work and thats bottom line.Zulu has some of the best TW exsperainced players on the server as ones fell and even before there members went to zulu.

Zulu made a name as being the worse of the worse gankin lowbies camping thiefs scammers.

-removed-

Can give other exsamples but they love to be hated and have recuited the worse of the worse.But they are damn good in TW then QQ when noone can last.or like yesterday when they got a no show.Good job crimson 3 attacks one ya may or may not win 2 you could loose if you try go for the two and keep let other go.Same senerio that has happened with KD and kylin.Whole server goes for what they feel going to be the week easy to get land.They loose zulu gets free land.Now they still get one a week because they have a great TW faction soon as a faction losses a land there members quit go to zulu.

QQ it isnt fun blame the game for part of it and give props to nurfed for the rest.Game doesnt pay for TW so many that only logged for that now dont.

Bla bla bla im ramblin BTW riga thanks for the best 1v1 pvp ive had in the game ever last night to bad sin had ta jump in.looking forward to the next time.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Scammin peice of shiot and yes zulu members where told and they still accepted.

When we go to the Game Masters with complaints about other players, they ask us to provide screen shots.

If someone made a complaint about you, and ask that you be punished >> you would certainly want them to provide proof.

The thing with squading in an instance is that you have to take a chance, and take people at their word they will deal square to you. Now I have seen people make promises, like things such as molder drops or promising to help the other person later and yet they change their mind. It happens.

Using my Veno - I ran a person through FB69 twice, doing their 20-20-20, and it took a considerable amount of time. I asked that they invite my Sin to their FB so she can get her culti boss. They promised me. Yet when the FB came, I was kicked and my Sin not invited. They simply ignored me.

And the thing is - my Sin is 80 and I had been helping so many, putting it off and the one chance I get, well.. etc.. etc... (Today a friend helped me get it).

You take your chance, you weigh it and you put the persons credibility to the test. And if their is any doubt, you go 'CLICK PrtSc' when the agreement is made, and "CLICK PrtSc' when they run off with the drops, and your pming them and even their response.

If you do not, then it because a they-said//they-said.

Not taking any sides here, just hoping people cover their asses in case of issues such as this and understand that a Legion really cannot do a thing w/o screen shots, the same as the GM's will not.

The old saying is "If you do not have a screen shot - then it never happened".. While it does not seem fair, it ensures people do not make accusations that are not true. Which you know also happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have SS when was in my squad so does person from one the other squads unsure of third.

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/solehungwel/scammed.jpg
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When we go to the Game Masters with complaints about other players, they ask us to provide screen shots.

If someone made a complaint about you, and ask that you be punished >> you would certainly want them to provide proof.

The thing with squading in an instance is that you have to take a chance, and take people at their word they will deal square to you. Now I have seen people make promises, like things such as molder drops or promising to help the other person later and yet they change their mind. It happens.

Using my Veno - I ran a person through FB69 twice, doing their 20-20-20, and it took a considerable amount of time. I asked that they invite my Sin to their FB so she can get her culti boss. They promised me. Yet when the FB came, I was kicked and my Sin not invited. They simply ignored me.

And the thing is - my Sin is 80 and I had been helping so many, putting it off and the one chance I get, well.. etc.. etc... (Today a friend helped me get it).

You take your chance, you weigh it and you put the persons credibility to the test. And if their is any doubt, you go 'CLICK PrtSc' when the agreement is made, and "CLICK PrtSc' when they run off with the drops, and your pming them and even their response.

If you do not, then it because a they-said//they-said.

Not taking any sides here, just hoping people cover their asses in case of issues such as this and understand that a Legion really cannot do a thing w/o screen shots, the same as the GM's will not.

The old saying is "If you do not have a screen shot - then it never happened".. While it does not seem fair, it ensures people do not make accusations that are not true. Which you know also happens.

The issue with -removed- was discussed and it was decided we'd leave that out of our minds, because the info provided to us showed -removed- as the scammer, with -removed- as an accomplice being a mere assumption.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    STOP DERAILING MY THREAD WITH THIS CRAPPOLA!

Read the title and first post.

This thread is about Zulu and their leader(s) plans for the HL territory map. Not who likes Zulu, who doesn't, who thinks they are scammers and wants to be them when they grow the eff up.

Thank you.
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i like pie b:pleased
  • krittycat
    edited January 2011
    Guys, MindCrime is right. The things being talked about at the moment have nothing to do with the original topic. Try to avoid derailing threads, as this can be a bannable offense.

Also, this isn't the place to discuss whether or not someone is scamming. Keep that to tickets and/or PMs.

Thanks!b:thanks
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Guys, MindCrime is right. The things being talked about at the moment have nothing to do with the original topic. Try to avoid derailing threads, as this can be a bannable offense.

Also, this isn't the place to discuss whether or not someone is scamming. Keep that to tickets and/or PMs.

Thanks!b:thanks

How bout them patriots?
    Discuss.
  • Hl/ - Harshlands
    Hl/ - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How bout them patriots?
    Discuss.

**** the Patriots.
    The original phrase is:

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!?!?