Question about this game is dead

Options
124»

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hate the siggys but the WORST is that they can't be blocked with AdBlock cause it blocks all other images in PWI site too. b:cry So still looking for an effective way to block them, any ideas are welcomed... b:surrender

Custom filter
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actually your analysis is only upon things you disagree with. If you actually read posts that said "moron" it was based on people who posted toward myself. The rant and the digression from the topic at hand was all you, friend.
    my analysis is upon things you write. you are one who started, to insult me, because of my english (for example).

you are one who call people dumb or naive, or with 'too idealistic views' or just to 'gtfo' when you dont feel, like writing too long post.

oh, but i think, that i know, what was your 'rant trigger' this time :) i wrote that ' it s not our fault, that you dont get metaphors or what they are used for'.

but really, m8. it is not our fault lol. Apearently, we arent allowed to use metaphor (which arose from few-months-long debate, about game condition; which people started to use unconstrainely, because -actually- it is good and funny metaphor) just because you told so - or- because other side dont use similar 'counter-metaphor'? (im lost tbh) lol?

well, im sorry that i disposed of you so coldly, but your urge to correct others, can be quite irritating xD

your sudden rants and sucide bombing of rage-topics is common.
    you argue just to argue, even if you lose the point (and often temper, but you dont care). you just love to show that you are smrt'er and better on internets.
    another guy, with inernet bully syndrome.

i bet you are fairly nice and calm guy irl tho. you got married lately. just that internets are bad for you.

The quotes were just a bit of irony that encompasses your posts in general. "Through the looking glass" is an adequate term for you.
    irony is right word here i guess. i always enjoyed trolling you by mimic'ing you. Fact that you never get it bring some extra bonus.

oh well, my job is done.

BTW that your metamorphosis to 'sedate janus' in last post, is oscar-worth. ;)
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Honestly, the depth of the trolling is what has kept me on PWI forums. You're right, Janus always argues his point even if he's already lost. On the other hand Paramedic, he's right, your English sucks and sometimes when you try to make a point it's confusing and it took me a while to realize it's just lost in the translation. :p

Oh well, carry on. I've enjoyed the troll vs. troll. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    another guy, with inernet bully syndrome.
    when someone troll you good, you even start to give psychological diagnosis.

I let Paramedic give his self diagnosis once again. b:chuckle
  • Oniryuu - Heavens Tear
    Oniryuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This probably looks like a troll, but ever since I came back I constantly see the siggies with This Game is Dead but didn't really have an idea of what's going on.

After reading some threads, it really just reminds me of the Abe Vigoda situation. Hell, I have the Firefox add-on to check his alive or dead status. It's one thing but people are wishing for the other.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @MD

no can do. i unmasked myself :(

@janus

nice try, but you know what i mean: you were using real psychological diagnosis, not internet humoristic terms

you gotta admit that was bit funny. xD but you realized that (i suppose) since you stoped doing it some time ago :P so lets just forget about it maybe.
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• NaaMachine - Lost City
    NaaMachine - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    answer... anonymity.

Sigs don't give me a head ache.. Ad blockers are wonderful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Aggro
    Should be required reading.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's not the game that's dead: It's the people calling it dead that are. Like a veggie on life support that can't make it on their own. Probably the same people that hit their faction mates and friends up for help constantly. I notice less of them sorry saps lately. While they're annoying on the forum, it's actually more pleasant in game now, and those annoying ones can be filtered here. Hooray for the game *ahem them being dead. b:victory
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    - if the game is dead, leave.

- if you hate the game, leave.

and dont let the door hit you in the buns on the way out.

No.

Does that make you mad?

-if we make you mad, leave.

-if our sigs give you a headache, leave.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No.

Does that make you mad?

-if we make you mad, leave.

-if our sigs give you a headache, leave.

Why would I do that? I'm level 100 now, I'm a cool kid! I get to sit around stroking my e-peen all day while doing the same instances over and over! Why would I wanna give all that up?!
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why would I do that? I'm level 100 now, I'm a cool kid! I get to sit around stroking my e-peen all day while doing the same instances over and over! Why would I wanna give all that up?!

No reason. Just be sure to have plenty of money saved up for when they make Rank 9 obsolete in a few months.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People who have the THE GAME IS DEAD sig are the people who in some manner got butthurt severely by PWE at some point in time.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQPWEMADESTUFFCHEAPARTHANWHATIBOUGHTITFORQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    signatures such as mine are kinda like picket signs. it's a communal way of protesting and expressing the same message and sentiment without everyone having to write it out. GMs and mods should have enough common sense to know this.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People who have the THE GAME IS DEAD sig are the people who in some manner got butthurt severely by PWE at some point in time.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQPWEMADESTUFFCHEAPARTHANWHATIBOUGHTITFORQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

lolumad?

Sorry I simply could not resist, it was the perfect setup.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nah, he is not mad

he make emotional post, about about people being too emotinal

he is just that clever

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lolumad?

Sorry I simply could not resist, it was the perfect setup.

NO. I am smart. If I thought PWI was officially dead, six feet underground, I would not sit around forums acting like a g00btard. I would probably go watch some ****, sacrifice goats to Satan, and spank my monkey til it bleeds onto a Bible.

Sure, some of you peeps with that sig are probably only trolling. But I come from a blogsite where trolls had a brain, and weren't so easy to ridicule from their apparent lack of logic.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so you were kicked from that blogsite? you kinda got ridiculed from lack of logic here already..

• Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    NO. I am smart. If I thought PWI was officially dead, six feet underground, I would not sit around forums acting like a g00btard. I would probably go watch some ****, sacrifice goats to Satan, and spank my monkey til it bleeds onto a Bible.

Sure, some of you peeps with that sig are probably only trolling. But I come from a blogsite where trolls had a brain, and weren't so easy to ridicule from their apparent lack of logic.

Um does this picture sound familiar?

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Just saying. But is good that you at the least know, "Sure, some of you peeps with that sig are probably only trolling."
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so you were kicked from that blogsite? you kinda got ridiculed from lack of logic here already..

What a dumb question....
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Um does this picture sound familiar?

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/10/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

Just saying. But is good that you at the least know, "Sure, some of you peeps with that sig are probably only trolling."

Yeah. And most trolls on pwi forums fail hard.

"OH HAY GAIS I JUST SAW THIS WORK ON SUM NOOBIES SO NAO I WILL USE IT."

That's really how it is around here. People just copying others, instead of letting their creative juices flow.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What a dumb question....

my bad.

so they (on that blogsite) needed only one your post to ridicule you too?

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah. And most trolls on pwi forums fail hard.

"OH HAY GAIS I JUST SAW THIS WORK ON SUM NOOBIES SO NAO I WILL USE IT."

That's really how it is around here. People just copying others, instead of letting their creative juices flow.

b:avoid
    edited January 2011
    Options
    pshhh, do not disturb. we are getting trollosophy lecture here

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    pshhh, do not disturb. we are getting here trollosophy lecture

by Sir Arthur XX, Ruler of the esteemed Blogsite Omicron Persi-I
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

I suppose you are proud of your blogging skills?

Or am I not following your logic?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ihasnolife

kthankxbai