Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • OOViolatorOo - Harshlands
    OOViolatorOo - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    On the "switch server" screen it's not showing it's on, on any server.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is troubling..

..I'd say get your act together PWE, but who am I kidding..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    protip : Let dumbasses be dumb and not notice. It was funny, now your making it lose it effect by being a "I r smarter than you" *****.

Let people have some fun you old frump b:lipcurl
    Thats what a pedo says at a playpark, yet people have plenty to say about that.

Your funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    On the "switch server" screen it's not showing it's on, on any server.

Well, it's supposed to be turned off today, maybe they just took down the notcie early?
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys, this was definitely a mistake on our part, and we apologize for it;

2x EXP/Drops/Spirit will be turned back on shortly, and right now we're looking into what went wrong with the snowmen, and we'll see if we can get them back as soon as possible.

Once they're back online, we'll extend the original deadlines for each event, including Firework DQ points.

Thanks
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks, Frankie~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010

2x EXP/Drops/Spirit will be turned back on shortly, and right now we're looking into what went wrong with the snowmen, and we'll see if we can get them back as soon as possible.

Once they're back online, we'll extend the original deadlines for each event, including Firework DQ points.

Thanks

Sweet, now let's get down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks

cool ty <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HHurrrraaayyyy b:thanksb:pleasedb:kiss
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks

Grrr the real one shows up. Any idea on the length of the extension yet?
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Has it be turned back on yet?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks

Woo! Thanks Frankie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks

:3 Thank you Frankie-more lag in Arch for me to lawl at since my comp runs smoothly even w/ snowmen poofing all around muhahaha. ((Get better comps or turn your effects down whist I steal all your snowmen kills >:3)
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sweet, can get back grinding mobs for DQ b:victory
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mind letting us know when its back and what the deadline is extended too?

Thanks^^
  • Hozukimahri - Harshlands
    Hozukimahri - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    till when has the deadline been extended?
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thanks

thanks!! b:heart
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ... and right now we're looking into what went wrong with the snowmen, and we'll see if we can get them back as soon as possible.

I think my secretly manufactured nuclear bomb actually did the job pretty well. When I logged in today the snowmen were gone, the snow was gone even some of the catshops were gone. Even though, the catshops came back really quickly D:
    Personal note : Next time I`ll use a bigger bomb

It's funny that nobody noticed the red dot in the middle of Archosaur :x
    Of course I didn't play that stupid 'Nuclear launch detected.' sound, otherwise they would find out and take cover D:

Oh **** ... wrong chat :x
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think my secretly manufactured nuclear bomb actually did the job pretty well. When I logged in today the snowmen were gone, the snow was gone even some of the catshops were gone. Even though, the catshops came back really quickly D:

Of course I didn't play that stupid 'Nuclear launch detected.' sound, otherwise they would find out and take cover D:

OH YOU.

Hurhurderp

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010

actually....i saw that red dot and hid a few of the catshops.....thank god i had a comsat built ;3

anyways frankie plz make double last long enough to go through CoA tonight....i has 5aps now and i wanna get alot of orbs....thanks in advance :D
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I want the Nirvana key I just wasted to be refunded QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Snowmen are back on on Sanctuary (thank you, btw), but NOT 2x. When is 2x coming back up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Damn it Tricannon!!! b:angry

I was wondering who revealed the position of my cloacked ghost while he was preparing the second bomb b:cry

By the way, I wont refuse some more 2x drops. I need 2 gold matts for my Soulsmasher. :3

Oh, also, some zealot having a 'GM' tag right next to his head spawned in my base and destroyed all of my SCV's b:cry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys Snowmen are back and ready for action, and 2x is in the process of being turned back on as well.

We'll push the deadlines back by 24 hours, meaning that 2x and firework DQ points will be active until 3pm PST tomorrow.
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys Snowmen are back and ready for action, and 2x is in the process of being turned back on as well.

We'll push the deadlines back by 24 hours, meaning that 2x and firework DQ points will be active until 3pm PST tomorrow.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Zanic - Lost City
    Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thank you frankie :D b:thanks
  • brstreet
    brstreet Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Thx =D
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i see snowmen...gues we gotta wait till 3pm pst for double again or just need to knock some heads on the server maint ppls?
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
This discussion has been closed.