2x drop done 15 hours early.

Comments

• timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So are you all going to turn 2x back on 3pm pst or like some time in few mins?
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2x isnt on as of yet....i'm gettin mats and coin on my barb i'll post when I see it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As if you expect PWI to keep their word? Or respond?

I laugh at your naive optimism. They will **** you one way or another.
    Will keep this post in mind.
    Hey guys Snowmen are back and ready for action, and 2x is in the process of being turned back on as well.

We'll push the deadlines back by 24 hours, meaning that 2x and firework DQ points will be active until 3pm PST tomorrow.
    Hey guys, this was definitely a mistake on our part, and we apologize for it;

2x EXP/Drops/Spirit will be turned back on shortly, and right now we're looking into what went wrong with the snowmen, and we'll see if we can get them back as soon as possible.

Once they're back online, we'll extend the original deadlines for each event, including Firework DQ points.

Thanks

And suddenly Born Free has left the thread..
  • TrixStah - Sanctuary
    TrixStah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think my secretly manufactured nuclear bomb actually did the job pretty well. When I logged in today the snowmen were gone, the snow was gone even some of the catshops were gone. Even though, the catshops came back really quickly D:
    Personal note : Next time I`ll use a bigger bomb

It's funny that nobody noticed the red dot in the middle of Archosaur :x
    Of course I didn't play that stupid 'Nuclear launch detected.' sound, otherwise they would find out and take cover D:

Oh **** ... wrong chat :x

You seriously brought some awesome memories of StarCraft. Oh snap i still have to go play SC 2 i havent played it in over month.

*runs*
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lmao..... hey something just hit me. If they just turned the snowmen back on w/o booting us off, why in the hell were we kicked off last night? Cause they obviously didnt' DO anything.... Cash shop was changed BEFORE we were booted... didnt' need to boot us to change snowmen... so..... b:question

Edit: *waits for the 2X*
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And suddenly Born Free has left the thread..

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lmao..... hey something just hit me. If they just turned the snowmen back on w/o booting us off, why in the hell were we kicked off last night? Cause they obviously didnt' DO anything.... Cash shop was changed BEFORE we were booted... didnt' need to boot us to change snowmen... so..... b:question

cause GM's had their new year's party in west district and they didnt want to have any lag b:chuckle
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Well, typically "Maintenece" would include defrag, deletion of unneccery files, virus scan... I know these are PWE Servers however, so they probably just needed to feed the monkey-scribes and hamsters so theyd keep turning the discs and writing on them.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    LOL Naivety!! b:laugh that's messed up lol
  • LeeYung - Sanctuary
    LeeYung - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    imo snowmen+ 2x = uber lag on there systems......

so maint was basically coz there got pwned on there servers from instance runs and too many phew phew on snowmen that looked like 2 drops of white pooo combined with sugar from the skies
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fyi 2x exp is on...........drops? well thats less discenable b:chuckle

edit : nvm no its not.....evidentally i fail at reading the buffs under mob names b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do doo dooo doooo~ *hum Jeopardy while waiting for 2xdrop and exp to return*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    personally, as this mistake seems to be made every 2x I tend to appreciate the response which is generally an extra day as apologies for losing 3 hours or so, or what I expect in this case to be 2x this weekend from Friday to Sunday... looks like I put off today's farming.

Frankie, only a day fix? after this fluff I did in support of you? Come now, hold to the positive expectations of your supporters. b:kiss b:thanks
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2x not working on lost cityb:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ehh, nearly midnight here where is that 2x b:sad
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think my secretly manufactured nuclear bomb actually did the job pretty well. When I logged in today the snowmen were gone, the snow was gone even some of the catshops were gone. Even though, the catshops came back really quickly D:
    Personal note : Next time I`ll use a bigger bomb

It's funny that nobody noticed the red dot in the middle of Archosaur :x
    Of course I didn't play that stupid 'Nuclear launch detected.' sound, otherwise they would find out and take cover D:

Oh **** ... wrong chat :x

*jumps on sin and goes stealth* b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • AbbyDabby - Sanctuary
    AbbyDabby - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2 hours since 2x was "supposedly" back on, it's not working on Sanctuary server. Did it get turned on then back off, or just hasn't made it to the on part yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2 hours since 2x was "supposedly" back on, it's not working on Sanctuary server. Did it get turned on then back off, or just hasn't made it to the on part yet?

Meanwhile, at PWE

GM: Hey, did we forget something?

Frankie: I don't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    He might be waiting till 3 pm server time to turn it on for 24 hours total. Idk..... but damn y bother? WE'RE ALL WAITING, just turn it ON......
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He might be waiting till 3 pm server time to turn it on for 24 hours total. Idk..... but damn y bother? WE'RE ALL WAITING, just turn it ON......

Getting 2x turned on isn't a one man show, it's a process that takes a bit of time. Believe me, we're not intentionally trying to make you sweat it out.

Oh and in happier news, 2x is back on! Again, the deadline has been pushed back to tomorrow at 3pm PST!

Thanks for your patience, guys
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    LMAO i was about to say that... just hit a volcano mob, ya it's on. And dont' u have the code u put in to turn this on saved in a notepad file or something by now? lol I remember being in the swamp and u posting a 2 or 3X was being turned on... like ten minutes later boom... 2X.

Edit: and btw i AM sweating.... but i think it's all the cayanne pepper in my potato soup lol
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Getting 2x turned on isn't a one man show, it's a process that takes a bit of time. Believe me, we're not intentionally trying to make you sweat it out.

Oh and in happier news, 2x is back on! Again, the deadline has been pushed back to tomorrow at 3pm PST!

Thanks for your patience, guys

When I saw the snowmen were gone after maintenance last night I thought, well that's right, turned off during the downtime, so having it turned back on today is like an after-Christmas present. Thanks :) Have fun all.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lol XD maybe now i can ding and get these two genies caught up to me. only got like 4-5 hours now b4 i pass out though...... and i HAVE to mow the lawn and stuff tomorrow.... dang it
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LMAO i was about to say that... just hit a volcano mob, ya it's on. And dont' u have the code u put in to turn this on saved in a notepad file or something by now? lol I remember being in the swamp and u posting a 2 or 3X was being turned on... like ten minutes later boom... 2X.

Edit: and btw i AM sweating.... but i think it's all the cayanne pepper in my potato soup lol
    What he's saying is he has to communicate with China for them to do it, or give him permission to. If it were as simple as the USA publisher to flip the switch it would have been done 4'ish hours ago. Working for this industry that is unfortunately how it is when it comes to being an American subsidiary of an asian company.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Meep
    /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What he's saying is he has to communicate with China for them to do it, or give him permission to. If it were as simple as the USA publisher to flip the switch it would have been done 4'ish hours ago. Working for this industry that is unfortunately how it is when it comes to being an American subsidiary of an asian company.

i hate china
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hate the thinking they have, they think all western gamers are inferior, that we can't compete with them in terms of game play.

I strongly disagree.

However, as long as we have games that allow us to regenerate health just by ducking behind cover (CoD, Gears, Crysis...btw these games are for sissies) or games that illuminate paths(Fable), I have no choice but to agree with them. As long as we have wimpy players buying these games China's gaming community has no choice BUT to think we suck, sadly.

I asked no questions here, so this is not a debate.....

Say what you want, won't bother me any, this is just how it is.........

Let the QQ begin.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hate the thinking they have, they think all western gamers are inferior, that we can't compete with them in terms of game play.

I strongly disagree.

However, as long as we have games that allow us to regenerate health just by ducking behind cover (CoD, Gears, Crysis...btw these games are for sissies) or games that illuminate paths(Fable), I have no choice but to agree with them. As long as we have wimpy players buying these games China's gaming community has no choice BUT to think we suck, sadly.

I asked no questions here, so this is not a debate.....

Say what you want, won't bother me any, this is just how it is.........

Let the QQ begin.

Should have made an entire different thread for that methinks. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • nonethat
    nonethat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I need 2x b:shutup when will be next 2x ??? someone have any info b:puzzledb:puzzled
This discussion has been closed.