Potential GM response= ". . . . OOPS?"
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wel...don't expect any 'emergency maintenance' for this b:chuckle
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Heck no, they dont wanna reply. To think they dont know is out of the realm of questioning to me.

I can't imagine what kind of reply they would have that would "make it better", With the exception of "Sorry, we we will turn it back on and give the remaining 15/16 hrs, thankyou for your patience."

I, personally, would just be happy having the remainder of the time.
  • Daphe - Sanctuary
    Daphe - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Heck no, they dont wanna reply. To think they dont know is out of the realm of questioning to me.

I can't imagine what kind of reply they would have that would "make it better", With the exception of "Sorry, we we will turn it back on and give the remaining 15/16 hrs, thankyou for your patience."

I, personally, would just be happy having the remainder of the time.

It's either that or they did it on purpose in order to make the double drops and exp longer? b:chuckle b:surrender *false hope* ToT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~This is Llux on AltMain#1~
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Like really guys WTF you say we gonna have x2 xp spirit and drops from 22nd to the 29thb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "From December 22nd at 3pm PST until December 29th at 3pm PST, every time you sell this item to an NPC vendor, you will receive 20 Dragon Points! You do remember Dragon Points, don't you? "

so you can still npc the fireworks but the snowmen are gone? kind of strange. also the 2x gone early... w/e.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    December 29th at 3pm PST.

Come oooon guys it's Dec 28th!! You're a day early!!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What in the hell does that have to do with 2X? Which btw was Dec 22 at SIX pm server time till TOMORROW at 6 pm server time.

Edit: err wait that was my times in EST.... it's 3 pm server time. Still snowmen and the DQ things arent' specific to 2X... but ya it's the same time frame..
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Hello Frankie......... I sent you a pm too... still nothing on this? I had ONE DAY to grind for my new genie... If i had known you were going to **** us out of a promised day I woulda helped people alot less this week and grinded more...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *waits*

Come on, just killed 3 world bosses and all **** drops. What's going on? Oo
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    they goofed on their own times again......... 2X is over i guess....

*ten minutes later* Houston calling GM's.... anyone there?

edit: ECHO...... Echo.. echo........ echo...........echo...................echo......................... *whistles*
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fireworks do not give dq points. or they are taking over 30 mins to show up. what about the people that have a shop full they were waiting to npc in the last hour? b:surrender lucky i only had 7.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fireworks do not give dq points. or they are taking over 30 mins to show up. what about the people that have a shop full they were waiting to npc in the last hour? b:surrender lucky i only had 7.

The DQ system has been soo bogged down it's taking between 2 to 12 hours for DQ stuff sold to show. I sell my DQ items every time I go back to town and I been having to wait till I go to bed and wake up the next morning and half my stuff still isn't showing. Also it's supposed to take 1 hour to show according to the page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I dunno what u all are talkign about with that.... ANY time i've npc'ed DQ's and gone to looka t my points it's showed up in seconds....

Edit: Keep post on topic please..... FRANKIE FRANKIE FRANKIE FRANKIE... 2X 2X 2X 2X 2X 2X WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE? LOL ugh..... bored.....
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Reply To Us, Useless Gm's, Nothing But Broken Promise...2x Ended So Early..
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dunno what u all are talkign about with that.... ANY time i've npc'ed DQ's and gone to looka t my points it's showed up in seconds....

Edit: Keep post on topic please..... FRANKIE FRANKIE FRANKIE FRANKIE... 2X 2X 2X 2X 2X 2X WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE? LOL ugh..... bored.....

Me and other players I've talked to have been having the issue since the last Archo invasion and got worse with the fireworks. It's takes hours for our DQ sales to show. B4 that it show immediately after I sold DQ items..

On topic. Doubt you will get an answer other then the swearing it is still in and your just haveing bad luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Scarred drops are definitely worse.

All that's left is absolute confirmation from a test bunny in Nirvana that only 1 chest is dropping from regular bosses that drop them.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Me and other players I've talked to have been having the issue since the last Archo invasion and got worse with the fireworks. It's takes hours for our DQ sales to show. B4 that it show immediately after I sold DQ items..

On topic. Doubt you will get an answer other then the swearing it is still in and your just haveing bad luck.

If he SERIOUSLY tries to pwn that excuse off I'll be putting this game on hold for awhile and back to FFXI. I think we're capable of reading and knowing exp's back to normal. At least they dont' try to purposefully **** you there, and they FIX their mistakes in less then a week (ALL BUGS *cough rubberbanding cough* too). What the heck did frankie go to bed right after maint. instead of checking the forums first for **** ups? This was posted before the two hours was even up lol (maintenance was over early... although since they did NOTHING idk why we were booted...)

Edit: err well apparently they did boot us to do SOMEthing.... the snowmen are gone i guess. lol
  • BKeno - Harshlands
    BKeno - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Scarred drops are definitely worse.

All that's left is absolute confirmation from a test bunny in Nirvana that only 1 chest is dropping from regular bosses that drop them.

bosses in fc drop 1x past, enough?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    bump bump* Earth to Frankie anyone alive out there?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bosses in fc drop 1x past, enough?
    Good enough for me. I presume when I wake up there'll be some explanation. I'm hoping against hope that there will be a longer 2x. So close to my 100 raps for the week.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ONE past thingy is good enough for u off a BOSS when you need 1000 of them for one of the weapons? Damn you guys must love LONG ... LONG goals....
  • BKeno - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    the hell with fc weapon, i just want to hit 100 oO
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    So...................................... b:question
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And again, Nirvana is empty b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the hell with fc weapon, i just want to hit 100 oO

But you are level 101...

It's not a real shocker to see new sales in the boutique and an event that was cut short. This is just PWE on a normal day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Meh, I was going to pull an all nighter on the last day of 2x to farm Raptures for my G15 axes, but guess not. At least I got a nice laugh out of Pandanerd before I logged onto Sanc to his RL threats, giving me his address to meet him RL and then laughed some more. b:pleased

Anyways, I want my Rapture farming time back. :)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • BKeno - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    But you are level 101...

Yeah, dont u see im working hard in fc to lvl down :b:embarrass
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:sad GMs~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]