Comments

• BKeno - Harshlands
    BKeno - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thanks b:nosebleed
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well finally giving in and hittin the sack, here's to hoping for at least an explanation sometime tomorrow/later today. b:surrender b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI cant get anything right. 2x ends early what a surprise.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for posting about this, I haven't been in game yet to notice but I will let Frankie know about this topic and urge him to respond (Hey, it has worked in the past b:thanks).
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I pm'ed him 5 minutes after the servers were up early........
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Meh, I was going to pull an all nighter on the last day of 2x to farm Raptures for my G15 axes, but guess not. At least I got a nice laugh out of Pandanerd before I logged onto Sanc to his RL threats, giving me his address to meet him RL and then laughed some more. b:pleased

Anyways, I want my Rapture farming time back. :)

Err you serious???? b:shocked Did you at least Screenshot the threats? That's a perma ban there (or it fracking should be).
  • sixxkiller2
    sixxkiller2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Still no word
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Err you serious???? b:shocked Did you at least Screenshot the threats? That's a perma ban there (or it fracking should be).

Mr. TheDan is the leader of the strongest TW faction on Sanctuary atm. I think he gets death threats daily to stop being the leader of his faction so some other idiot can be the leader of the next faction to take over. Mr. TheDan is the man with a plan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Lalalalalalala lalala la.......... la... WAKE UP FRANKIE! b:angry He better not get back on and turn this back on so LATE I have to go to freakign bed tonight b4 it ENDS.....
  • _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    of course it ended early, once again pwi trolled its player base and to themselves are thinking "lolumadplayers?"

theyre pretty good at doing that if you havent noticed.
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    personally, as this mistake seems to be made every 2x I tend to appreciate the response which is generally an extra day as apologies for losing 3 hours or so, or what I expect in this case to be 2x this weekend from Friday to Sunday... looks like I put off today's farming.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    God forbid that you can't level up faster or work harder for drops like you should need to.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    god forbid i was gonna use the last 24 hours of this to grind my new genie and catch it up to me alot faster.... or catch BOTH up and see which was better.

now i've got nice BORING .. SLOW exp /grinding to keep me awake another 14 hours... b:surrender think i'll just watch tv....
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    God forbid you should do something other than playing a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    well smarta$$ if i go mow the lawn or something i'll get too sleepy too soon.... trying to stay awake here to fix my schedule. Which you'd KNOW if u read any of this thread first which you probably didn't. I'm not the only one that had something planned for the rest of 2X and just got royally ****ed outta it.

EDIT: err srry i guess i posted the part about staying up like 30 hours in the Maint. thread.... but your comment (both of yours actualy) was being a total smartass and not needed on here. They gave a SPECIFIC time frame for this and wow.... screwed up again.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    God forbid you should do something other than playing a game.

Yeah, the nerve of PWE. Players should sue.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    God forbid that you can't level up faster or work harder for drops like you should need to.

F that,2x is the only time normal grinding actually pays off..is bearable..etc etc etc
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ya what heal said. **** i used to be able to grind all 8 pets and have to feed my genie a bit.... or then only grind a BIT more to lvl myself..... now...? LOL i think i get .5% after grinding a pet's ENTIRE bar..... and i'm not even 80 yet......

Err make that 5% not .5 still.... and it's taking like 10 minutes ust to get ONE percent.

Edit: Hey careful Heal... everyone knows what F means..... lol Frankie might temp ban u for "going around the filter" like he did me for saying *'ing (i coulda meant fracking.........) b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    oh ****... i've seen this before.... they would have an emergency fix and release more....REPS, DORB AND PACKS......b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well thanks for that I waited until this morning when I knew some friends would be on for me to get 2 fbs done during 2x hoping for some decent drops. then I wake up to 2x being stopped early. guess it was my fault for trusting you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    wait a day or two find something else to do. Hell maybe frankie'll wake up and turn it back on later today. Keep checkin
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    with pwi i don't expect them to keep their word, at some point. Claps at pwi for dissapointing ppl not me. You never dissapoint me
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As if you expect PWI to keep their word? Or respond?

I laugh at your naive optimism. They will **** you one way or another.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As if you expect PWI to keep their word? Or respond?

I laugh at your naive optimism. They will **** you one way or another.
    Will keep this post in mind.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Will keep this post in mind.

I'm a little surprised there weren't any hits on the Nerdrage crowd in that post.

You disappoint me Janus. :<
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hello everyone,

Yes it seems that the 2X drop has ended earlier than intended. We understand your frustration, as we promised the duration of the 2X to be end on 3 PM of the 29th. To make up for this mistake, we are bring back and extending the General Summer's sale for the entire January! For detail on the General Summer's Sale, please refer to this link. We will be bring back the dragon orb sale as well at 75% discount.

Early happy new years everyone.

b:surrender
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010

If this happens.. my god. The rage would swallow all of pwi. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Fail ...

... Again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Where is the link Frankie's post?
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so basically its like this :well we give a damn if u wana farm cannys as a compensation we give u more chances to invest money into game for more r8. bravo...
This discussion has been closed.