Funski.

Options
Uphiri - Archosaur
Uphiri - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Etherblade (West)
i heard elusive is an all-out fun faction and they are gods gift to the server. they pick their tws based on where they will have the most fun and most challenging tws.

THIS right here is a great example. ur so amazing proski marry me!
server needs more factions who embrace TW and love it for what it is not who does what b:thanks.

oh funny. i could have sworn your plan was to trap ascend in a corner. so much for not caring what others do and embracing TW. is that really what you call fun? but doesnt it go against ur little philosphy of not caring what others do? i smell contradiction. or maybe just a grudge? most likely its just stupidity. but what would i know. im not him. i am just making assumptions. so anyway, the plan was to trap ascend because of some stupid drama that was going on. but wait! where is ascend now?! omfg! now the plan went to ruins! wtf do we do now? well... so much for ur fun. now members are going to other factions cuz elusive cant provide what they claim they provide so much. have fun in ur corner guys.

and i lol'd so hard at world chat when the fake elusive outbid you

"LOL BAITED!"
and all of elusive goes wild kissing ur ***
"i love you proski!" "woot!" "hahahaha i guess we're better than u!"

then all of a sudden (after a while, of course, we need to let elusive members catch up. im not calling them stupid, maybe they were just blinded from excitement or fun-ness)
oh... **... we got outbid..

lets all blame ascend! lets point fingers because we know everything!
the whole rest of the server loves us to death so it could have only been them!
lmao.

anyway, i just wanted to send a shout out to u all here on forums and wish you the best of luck on ur UBER FUN FILLED MEGA TWs. Cyall in gameb:bye
Post edited by Uphiri - Archosaur on

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I smell a forum troll b:scorn

wtb mega fun filled tws... but Treason has 2 tws at the same time... no fair :(
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i heard elusive is an all-out fun faction and they are gods gift to the server. they pick their tws based on where they will have the most fun and most challenging tws.

THIS right here is a great example. ur so amazing proski marry me!

oh funny. i could have sworn your plan was to trap ascend in a corner. so much for not caring what others do and embracing TW. is that really what you call fun? but doesnt it go against ur little philosphy of not caring what others do? i smell contradiction. or maybe just a grudge? most likely its just stupidity. but what would i know. im not him. i am just making assumptions. so anyway, the plan was to trap ascend because of some stupid drama that was going on. but wait! where is ascend now?! omfg! now the plan went to ruins! wtf do we do now? well... so much for ur fun. now members are going to other factions cuz elusive cant provide what they claim they provide so much. have fun in ur corner guys.

and i lol'd so hard at world chat when the fake elusive outbid you

"LOL BAITED!"
    and all of elusive goes wild kissing ur ***
    "i love you proski!" "woot!" "hahahaha i guess we're better than u!"

then all of a sudden (after a while, of course, we need to let elusive members catch up. im not calling them stupid, maybe they were just blinded from excitement or fun-ness)
    oh... **... we got outbid..

lets all blame ascend! lets point fingers because we know everything!
    the whole rest of the server loves us to death so it could have only been them!
    lmao.

anyway, i just wanted to send a shout out to u all here on forums and wish you the best of luck on ur UBER FUN FILLED MEGA TWs. Cyall in gameb:bye

that might have been the most asinine, presumptuous and at the same time boring read of a troll ever. not my fault elusive were the only ones on this server capable of rising to a challenge while the rest of alt anonymous and narla alumni cower. sorry? lol, didn't take ascend for such push overs. is it my fault too that, in 2 weeks of trusty arataina recruitment, they went from 40 members, to 38, to 40? moreover, going down there is allowing whoever would've been the victor of darkside/nemesis at that time grow into a formidable opponent because by both their own admissions (and pleaded to extensive lengths), neither wanted anything to do with us because they were scared. yeah, scared. you want to know whats sad? that is. see, friend, something that evades idiots like you is the result of elusives efforts. its right there in the map. had we of bid near 1k, surrounded it, and started backtracking, neither of them would've been able to get their ish straight because the players who would've needed to have got together to stop us can't coexist due to their stupid carebear drama.

its why elusive was able to stop narla, but why they wouldn't of ever been able to stop elusive. fortunately elusive isn't about taking over the map, so instead you have a really prospective map with great wars going on between other lesser known factions without interferance. no thanks to the 'refined communities' of the terrible chain of command you find yourself waiting in line to blow.

oh and lastly, I encouraged everybody in my faction to go where they needed to to have fun. everybody knows I would've preferred to not of rebuild elusive since we did what we had to and we all keep in touch on our forums anyway. id love to see some of these other leaders take a step out of their own shoes and not guilt trip their members into staying, and even go so far as to encourage them to go to other factions that could potentially rival us in tw. but then again, who else besides those in elusive recognize the people and whether or not they're enjoying themselves is more important than the name over our heads?

get some nuts of your own and detach yourself from mine will ya, here MR T is quite inspiring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NySN_plfiNI&feature=fvst
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kobe-U-Mad.jpg
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Uphiri - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that might have been the most asinine, presumptuous and at the same time boring read of a troll ever. not my fault elusive were the only ones on this server capable of rising to a challenge while the rest of alt anonymous and narla alumni cower. sorry? lol, didn't take ascend for such push overs. is it my fault too that, in 2 weeks of trusty arataina recruitment, they went from 40 members, to 38, to 40? moreover, going down there is allowing whoever would've been the victor of darkside/nemesis at that time grow into a formidable opponent because by both their own admissions (and pleaded to extensive lengths), neither wanted anything to do with us because they were scared. yeah, scared. you want to know whats sad? that is. see, friend, something that evades idiots like you is the result of elusives efforts. its right there in the map. had we of bid near 1k, surrounded it, and started backtracking, neither of them would've been able to get their ish straight because the players who would've needed to have got together to stop us can't coexist due to their stupid carebear drama.

its why elusive was able to stop narla, but why they wouldn't of ever been able to stop elusive. fortunately elusive isn't about taking over the map, so instead you have a really prospective map with great wars going on between other lesser known factions without interferance. no thanks to the 'refined communities' of the terrible chain of command you find yourself waiting in line to blow.

oh and lastly, I encouraged everybody in my faction to go where they needed to to have fun. everybody knows I would've preferred to not of rebuild elusive since we did what we had to and we all keep in touch on our forums anyway. id love to see some of these other leaders take a step out of their own shoes and not guilt trip their members into staying, and even go so far as to encourage them to go to other factions that could potentially rival us in tw. but then again, who else besides those in elusive recognize the people and whether or not they're enjoying themselves is more important than the name over our heads?

get some nuts of your own and detach yourself from mine will ya, here MR T is quite inspiring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NySN_plfiNI&feature=fvst

it seems more like you attacked, not cuz u "didnt see them as push overs" but cuz u had some personal issue with some of the people there and now ur trying to cover that because you bashed them many times for taking **** personally. this is a prime example, showing how you, too, take this far too personally. you made it your goal to sit there and, not beat them in a TW, but to just trap them. if you saw how they had so few members, and their recruiting wasnt working why would you even waste your time? and im sorry, rising to what challenge? what are you talking about? now ur point about nemesis/darkside being able to grow, that is yet another cover-up for your decision at trying to trap ascend. you dont give a damn about other factions. i mean.. i even quoted you for gods sake. and now u care about what other factions think or feel? once again, ur contradicting urself. as far as i know, when u first came back to the server, u had stated that ur goal was to take out nemesis. deny if you please, i wont lose sleep over it. will you?
    and lol "lesser" factions. talk about arrogance. werent u also the one bashing others for being so arrogant? you dont seem to be too different yourself. you talk about that and then you seem to take 100% credit for narla breaking apart. im sorry, but you werent the sole factor in their downfall. sure, u were part of it. maybe even one of the biggest, but they had problems long before u came along. i wasnt ever in narla either. you didnt have to be in there to know that 1. they werent in their prime when u beat them, and 2. they had already began falling before. people leaving, internal drama that leaked out.
    anyway, have fun trying to make out what i wrote. i wrote like this on purpose. your posts give me a headache cuz of the lack of sentence structure, paragraphs, blablabla. so ya b:pleased
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    :edit: hahah just realized you're zhadi, i'm not even going to give you the time of day. have fun being banned but telling everybody you deleted your account. (speaking of pro cover ups)

more subliminal shout outs to Elusive please :D
    http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5734/44516410.png
  • Uphiri - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    :edit: hahah just realized you're zhadi, i'm not even going to give you the time of day. have fun being banned but telling everybody you deleted your account. (speaking of pro cover ups)

o am i? and good catch there, u have amazing eyes. it was SO subliminal, not even i knew i did it. but no comeback? really? just give in? is that it? lol. all you are is a pent up little nerd rage trying to hide behind a mask of respectibility. its so laughable, it hurtsb:cute
  • Munyuu - Sanctuary
    Munyuu - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol ur both nerds
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

o.O Well, this is news to me.
    I never knew I was banned.
    I logged on theza today because my toon is in the process of being deleted.
    Idk if you guys ever deleted a character, but it takes 7 days. Logging on zhadi would have just made it take longer.
    Anyway......
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o.o -chews on a straw- ......
  • XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur
    XD_Tia_XD - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well then....
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    indeed....
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wait what's going on...?
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you have my attention...
    remove garments now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I like where this is going
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *Strolls into thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o.o

I want a straw b:sad
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so.... Zulusive = Elusive

Why the new faction? o.o ???

Edit: D:< no straw for you rob
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so.... Zulusive = Elusive

Why the new faction? o.o ???

Edit: D:< no straw for you rob

It`s cause mangoo been super supportive regarding competetive TWs against Nemesis, always there to help anyway he can. So we are returning favor, instead of slowpoking over a month on map towards Nemesis, taking insta tele to that direction. Mangoo can take it as early xmas present from Elus... no wait, Zulusive.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Uphiri - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It`s cause mangoo been super supportive regarding competetive TWs against Nemesis, always there to help anyway he can. So we are returning favor, instead of slowpoking over a month on map towards Nemesis, taking insta tele to that direction. Mangoo can take it as early xmas present from Elus... no wait, Zulusive.

lol wouldnt have anything to do with having made the stupid decision to go attack ascend "for fun" and now elusive is stuck down there?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol wouldnt have anything to do with having made the stupid decision to go attack ascend "for fun" and now elusive is stuck down there?

I do wonder how elusive is stuck? Being stuck would mean not being able to move aka getting blocked by superior faction, which was case for Ascend. Sin pots, I doubt going for those would be stupid decision when Elusives seems to PK quite a bit and most of the PKrs that can take em out are sins. That is, so to say, way to provide what your faction needs while hoping to have fun TWs, I dont see it as failing to hope Ascend hadn`t just sit on their members after merging Texas & Ashura. Somebody could even say we got what we could get, time to move on.

Ps. Merry xmas, take the spoon out of down there, makes you cranky.
  • Uphiri - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I do wonder how elusive is stuck? Being stuck would mean not being able to move aka getting blocked by superior faction, which was case for Ascend. Sin pots, I doubt going for those would be stupid decision when Elusives seems to PK quite a bit and most of the PKrs that can take em out are sins. That is, so to say, way to provide what your faction needs while hoping to have fun TWs, I dont see it as failing to hope Ascend hadn`t just sit on their members after merging Texas & Ashura. Somebody could even say we got what we could get, time to move on.

Ps. Merry xmas, take the spoon out of down there, makes you cranky.

"stuck down there" refers to being bored out of your minds with pathetic TWs. and lol at people who think im mad. its called trolling and yall seem to fall for it seeing how yall replyb:chuckle
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was gonna write a huge wall of text and make it seem like I actually cared about what has been said. Unfortunately for you all it's late and I need rest from farming (mercy, kirk b:surrender).

Keep up with the fun ^^b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "stuck down there" refers to being bored out of your minds with pathetic TWs. and lol at people who think im mad. its called trolling and yall seem to fall for it seeing how yall replyb:chuckle

You do understand that throwing "trolled" would make me win the "argument" as I think it was I who threw the first bait, ijs. Bored out of you minds? Instead of QQing about it, we did something for it, you should try it sometimes. We rolled Ascend, did the deed, moved over, what is the point slowpoking trough the map when you dont have to?
  • Uphiri - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You do understand that throwing "trolled" would make me win the "argument" as I think it was I who threw the first bait, ijs. Bored out of you minds? Instead of QQing about it, we did something for it, you should try it sometimes. We rolled Ascend, did the deed, moved over, what is the point slowpoking trough the map when you dont have to?

b:chuckle o did you? im sorry can you please read who the author of this thread is? my point was that proski claims he doesnt care about other factions he only goes to where it will be "funner" or "more competitive". as this whole drama junk shows, thats not necessarily the case. obviously you just stated it as well.
    We rolled Ascend, did the deed

lol. but proski will never admit that. nope. otherwise he will be proven wrong and he doesnt like that. thats why i havent heard from him on this thread again. he claimed that i was zhadi and that zhadi was banned. tyvm zhadi for posting btw so proski realizes that hes not always right b:pleased
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    Options

so.........

you disband your faction rather then try and take land from waiheke and Phoenix to get to nemesis seems stupid and wasted from that point of view .___. you have no idea if TW vs them would be fun or not i wanna try and go up against waiheke they look like a good untouched faction. and no one told you guys to bid there in the first place. Looking at all this i have to think Uphiri is right you thought with your ego and went after acsend to harassed them and because they disbanned before you could prove anything you got bored and rather then "slowpoking" your way you migrate to a new faction.

Well then look forward to you bid next week Elusive
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any1 got popcorn? b:pleased
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any1 got popcorn? b:pleased

*Shares his popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ZULU!!b:shocked
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What is wrong with this server???

Proski and zhadi trash talk to each other????

We were all elusive now they look like they wanna kill each other???

I dont understand nothing........

Zhadi gonna delete his archer after spend 1000000dollars on it???

Wtf is going on can somebody explain to me?????

Ps: fufu b:dirty
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    We were all elusive now they look like they wanna kill each other???

Who'da thunk it? Definitely not me! We all know how well everyone in Elusive got along!
    I dont understand nothing........

It's ok, we're well aware...
    Zhadi gonna delete his archer after spend 1000000dollars on it???

lolski.

Did you know I sold my Mom to pay for my archer? Zhadi ain't got nothin' on me.

Well, maybe he does have something on me. b:dirty