Funski.

13»

Comments

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I do get it. I know my gear is some of the best gear on this server, I never said it wasn't. I understand that. The reason I quit is not because others have better gear than me.. It's because Rank 8 literally... is worth 70 dollars.... compared to what I spent, it's nothing.

Kinda makes you look like you are quiting cause now everyone has a chance to have what you have....

Making you archer not so gear wize on PVP but skill wise....

Scared???

PS: im not flaming here just a simple question
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Kinda makes you look like you are quiting cause now everyone has a chance to have what you have....

Yes. That is true. The aesthetic value of my rank 8, which I was very proud of, is zero now.
    Making you archer not so gear wize on PVP but skill wise....

Scared???

Scared? Nah. I know that I still have much more skill and experience in PvP than most people on this server. Yes, I sound arrogant, but it's true. I'm not afraid that I will get outdone, it just really is a shame that what I was so proud of is nothing worth of being proud now.

A new person gets rank 8 now... and... its whatever.. no congratulations anymore... nothing. It's meaningless.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes. That is true. The aesthetic value of my rank 8, which I was very proud of, is zero now.

Scared? Nah. I know that I still have much more skill and experience in PvP than most people on this server. Yes, I sound arrogant, but it's true. I'm not afraid that I will get outdone, it just really is a shame that what I was so proud of is nothing worth of being proud now.

A new person gets rank 8 now... and... its whatever.. no congratulations anymore... nothing. It's meaningless.

This isnt anything new with PWI, tbh....they have done this time and time again. The only thing they havent completely destroyed is warsoul....and I have a hunch thats coming very soon.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This isnt anything new with PWI, tbh....they have done this time and time again. The only thing they havent completely destroyed is warsoul....and I have a hunch thats coming very soon.

i know. sucks.
    i just never thought they'd do it to rank 8 :/

and i agree about the warsoul thing... u can get it actually at a fraction of the price atm cuz of the chip sale.. but sooner or later they'll offer a cheaper way to get it. anything to keep the cash shoppers, shoppin'.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i know. sucks.
    i just never thought they'd do it to rank 8 :/

and i agree about the warsoul thing... u can get it actually at a fraction of the price atm cuz of the chip sale.. but sooner or later they'll offer a cheaper way to get it. anything to keep the cash shoppers, shoppin'.

Honestly, I never thought they would do it to r8 either. I guess too many people were getting pissed off and running to private servers. What better way to give the private servers a run for their money than by making r8 a joke. *shrugs*

I sympathize with you, man. I really do.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sympathy is overrated, both giving it and receiving it.

like boinking a dead hooker - makes you feel good for 10 seconds, but doesn't make you any happier after your done.

Or, so I've heard . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sympathy is overrated, both giving it and receiving it.

like boinking a dead hooker - makes you feel good for 10 seconds, but doesn't make you any happier after your done.

Or, so I've heard . . . .

when I see you have the 4 most recent posts on the forums I just know not to be drinking anything when reading