Sign here if you still enjoy this game.

Comments

• Alzabelith - Heavens Tear
    Alzabelith - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Signs*

Currently farming with a group of 4 friends for our "epic" TT90 gear. This game is still fun, has been for the year and some months I've been playing it for.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    /signs

if i didnt get to have convo's with my fact while i played id probably go mad from boredom, b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear
    SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im signing lolb:laugh
  • Vanillaquill - Lost City
    Vanillaquill - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    /sign

hmmmmm, I dont pwi will ever be perfect but imo its alot better than some other games for reasons im to lazy to state.b:surrender
    [MANA IS SO DELICIOUS I VANT TO USE AS SYRUP!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    /sign

hmmmmm, I dont pwi will ever be perfect but imo its alot better than some other games for reasons im to lazy to state.b:surrender

That is true as well :P

+1 valid point, though there are plenty of games out there to try ^ -^
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do you see your own contradictions here?

You don't do the same things 500 times. Well what do you acctually do then? I'm pretty sure I've run Nirvana, 3-3, 3-1, 2-3, 2-2 and 1-3 at least 500 times each... the other instances probably 100-200 times each... I 've done so many FBs (15k rep not buying any of it) I know where ever single mob in pretty much every FB is and which mobs you need for your quests. I haven't done Cave of Sadistic Glee 100 times, probably a good 40-50 times though. I've done full warsong maybe a dozen times... I've done rebirth hundreds of times. I've run old lunar at least 50 times (not full 6+ hour runs, I've done that twice)... new lunar I've done at least a dozen times... not worth it anymore. Hmm.. how long have you been 100 for?

If you're going to farm your own gears as well as help others, you'll eventually run TT and Nirvana to death.

I guess if you mostly sit around and chat, yeah the game is still fun. lol

well what i was trying to say is: i dont run my 4 nirvanas a day and then wait to the next day to run them again, ofc after time u ran ur 500 times but that is just part of a game. there is no endless new content game, but i have to say pwi got a lot endgame content if u dont buy ur stuff in packs.
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I still find players in areas that I consider to be far out grinding, farming etc. Sure the server population is a little lower than it used to be but then again the average character level has grown. Many players have at least 1 character 70+. I meet alot of new players still (not alts but actually new).

PWI has recognised that its character population has an increased average level so I expect the new expansion to bring a raised level cap in addition to other high level content.

For me the game is very much alive. In most mmos very high level players eventually get bored and use anything as an excuse to ragequit. For all the rest of us there is much fun to be had in:

faction events
    helping others do quest
    attempting new feats like soloing bosses you might have been able to before
    improving dungeon run times
    etc etc

PWI is one of the most complete mmos out there, and it is far from dead. When I consider the alternatives there is only one other game I would rather play but while it has perhaps the best mmo PvP system out there its PVE leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    contrary to popular belief, thats what new servers are for; you can't milk the same one for too long or you'll run out of things to do and drive yourself up a wall trying to find ways to increase every statistic by marginal amounts. making it to that kind of end game just isn't worth it.

doesn't hurt to keep your most valued assets on 1 server and slowly work on it / return to it for TW and to revist old friends, but go reroll somewhere else away from the comfort of account stash transfer.

seriously everybody talks about their fondest memories on this game being in the past, but they conveniently ignore how much worse they were at this game when it all happened because they know their showmanistic hearts couldn't take not trying to be the best even for just one week on this game.

all it takes is a little discipline. theres strong reason to believe a lot of you are going to have another chance at what i'm suggesting in a few weeks so don't pass on the opportunity. you guys have criticized it and the people who typically go there, but see it through for more than a week and you'll thank me. take advantage of the new community and prospective map by using it for enjoying the game before it turned into a cash shop contest that you all ultimately pressure yourselves into.

:edit: i've got characters on 4 servers, albeit only one is really any good, but it truly is a great way of keeping your interest. example i've got my lvl 60 veno i use to purge people at west gate on lost city for the lols, my TW mage on archosaur, and a couple of 7xs on harshlands
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am not a Lowbie, nor can I afford thousands of dollars to refine or participate in pvp. I still like PWI, the economy sucks because of the players. The GM's and Devs can do whatever they want to the game, but it's up to us to use it how we see fit. Do we want to destroy the economy? Nope, but we did it anyway by overpricing all our **** and raising gold prices out of greed.

I sign, I still like grinding Florafang Charmers.

*scribblescribble*

Exactly, you can't blame the GM's for taking advantage of all the morons who are more than happy to swipe a credit card to get "end-game gear" when they know, and have had AMPLE warning, that a new expansion with new gear/instances/etc is RIGHT around the corner. What I get peeved at, is all the morons, who "think" they are major cashshop players (the ones who spend 100 bucks and think they are Donald Trump) who totally trash the economy out of sheer stupidity and greed. The people who wanted rank 8/9, for the most part have it already. So why is the economy still screwed? Not because of the "real" cash-shoppers, they already have what they want, so the demand from them is gone.

BTW to the OP:
    <signed>
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Signs*

The game is still fun. The people who think it is dead are upset because someone is better than them now. There is always going to be someone better than you. Even if there was no cash shop (which, if there was no cash shop, there would be no PWI. How else can they make money on a F2P game??? )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not gonna sign. QQ's aside and honest opinion, most of the time in-game I'm as bored as hell. The community has kinda downgraded to FCC and BH all day. TT's and helping low levels and doing faction events has completely died off. Grinding is a waste of time in every shape and form. TW is dead. PK is dead. Rebirth is dead. Only thing to look forward to at 100 is Nirvana. Making money is twice as hard, but the average endgame 5 times as expensive now.

Game itself is epic and once had massive potential. But being poorly managed and strangled by the devs and plagued by a ridiculously heavy cash shop emphasis has drained a lot of enjoyment from it.
  • Miniloooo - Harshlands
    Miniloooo - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sigh* that is all
  • Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver
    Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Signs*

While the way the ingame economy has gone does annoy me at times, I still enjoy playing PWI. Lowbie? *raises hand* Even though i've been here for already 2 years and none of my chars are above lvl80 (yet) to the date of this post, i'm simply taking my time to have fun and particularly to learn how to play every class the right way (slow leveling but the more i get to learn). I have played with higher level people of many kinds. The best are those that, regardless of the way they leveled (hard working or powerleveling), are nice at all times, that respect other players and their duties on teamplay and that offer their help without regret. THOSE i can respect and admire. THOSE i feel inspired to be like one day.b:victory

...As for those that powerlevel only for power and fear, without caring about respect and skill and thinking that because they are higher level and have the best gear they can beat the **** out of everything that is ingame...I just have to say that they must be compensating for something in real life.b:laugh

Oh and I suck in PvP. lol. The only PvP I've ever enjoyed ingame was the times I enjoyed TWs with the now practically extinct High Death Toll in Dreamweaver. Those were good times. *Proud tears*b:cryb:victory Then the developers revamped the whole system and well, you know the rest of the story.
    Yesterday's history. Tomorrow's a mistery. But Today is a gift. That's why it's called Present.

Proud member of Style (Sanctuary), (*r.i.p.*)HDT (Dreamweaver), Shield (DW), Entrada (DW)
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I cannot figure out how to sign this.... Anyone got a pen to spare? b:surrender
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *signs*

I would not be here, otherwise.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Scribbles down my name faintly on an invisible sheet of paper*

Hoppy
    >.<
  • delta77
    delta77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *signs*
  • S_I_V - Dreamweaver
    S_I_V - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *signs*
  • WitchingHour - Dreamweaver
    WitchingHour - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *Signs* b:laughb:victory
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm on the fence, sometimes its enjoyable and sometimes its very much not..
  • MadTrigga - Harshlands
    MadTrigga - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    /signs
    im not an old player around, but yeah,this game is fun, definetely

a: i dont buy that game dies, QQ game dies, QQ moar, dies, QQ +Q
    B: im comming from another MMO, which is alot MORE cash shop deppendant.
    if y`all QQ at this, go and see other f2p MMOs, srsly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherrcon - Lost City
    Sherrcon - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Been onforover 4 years and still love it
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    4 years and your first post on this character was a 2 year necro.

Niiiiice. b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well...in before close. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    /signs

Can't really be her first post o_o Since first post sets the join date for forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    /signs

Can't really be her first post o_o Since first post sets the join date for forums.

She shows a postcount of only 1 though. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    She shows a postcount of only 1 though. b:sad

That could mean her 'first post' got depth'ed o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That could mean her 'first post' got depth'ed o_o

Ah, forgot about that. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Still interesting. lol Apparently she posted once in 2009, her post gets depth'ed. And it takes her 3 years to make another post? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.