Comments

• WilliamVII - Dreamweaver
    WilliamVII - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I still enjoy it.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just wanted to say I didnt wanna seem like Im better than everyone because Im 100, I know Im like in the middle of "average". I just wanted to point out that hiding behind faceless alts only makes me assume that you are new to the game and have no concept of what the veterans have gone thru.

how does that old saying go about assumptions? oh i know. "when you assume you make an asss out of u and me

there are ppl in this game that joined way earlier then you did, is a higher lvl then you are, know a hell of alot more about the game then you, but might not ever go to the forums or rarely go on the forums. but according to u they are "noob" by default just because of a forum avatar?

dude, u are the biggest douchbag i have ever met. and that is saying ALOT.
  • spycamera
    spycamera Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol Tsubakey doesn't know a damn thing, he should go back to china's version if he thinks the people play it so much better. O WAIT THAT VERSION IS DEAD TOO b:laugh
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @ Tsubakey: those people that have played before me and have higher characters than me also are quitting by the masses. Keep coming up with excuses, do you not see how many veterans have quit?
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    how does that old saying go about assumptions? oh i know. "when you assume you make an asss out of u and me

there are ppl in this game that joined way earlier then you did, is a higher lvl then you are, know a hell of alot more about the game then you, but might not ever go to the forums or rarely go on the forums. but according to u they are "noob" by default just because of a forum avatar?

dude, u are the biggest douchbag i have ever met. and that is saying ALOT.

no offense but someone who doesnt know how much afford time and money it takes to lvl105 cant be a high lvl.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • XScreechx - Harshlands
    XScreechx - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm signing because I just love this game, and yea I'm pretty noobish but whatever.

*signs* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    and those people that have played before me and have higher characters than me also are quitting by the masses.
    I logged into the game and I got spammed with pm's for FF and Nirvana.

If there's any supposed raging from the game, I look at the world chats for squads, I look in the cities, I look outside of it in the newbie areas.. I don't see it. Either these people are, in fact, not quitting the game, just engaging in a nerdrage because people like to QQ, or they are so small in numbers that they are virtually insignificant to the game population itself.
    edited December 2010
    and those people that have played before me and have higher characters than me also are quitting by the masses.

sigh another BULL**** ASSUMPTION.

for the record i have friends on this game that have been playing since launch. they have not quit the game yet. likewise there are other players in the game with the same status that have also not quit. the ppl that YOU see quitting are ppl on the FORUMS. and ppl in the forums dont even account for 1% of the players in game.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sigh another and ppl in the forums dont even account for 1% of the players in game.

err 1% is too low . . b:surrender
    Usually a poll here can have at last 200 vote . . that mean in game population is 20000 ? b:shocked
    I don't think each server has 5000 people playing . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    <- Sun_Burn

10-15 players left the 2nd highest guild on this server, and that's only 1 faction, I can't imagine how many others quit other factions after the update. Maybe your PVE server is doing fine. But MANY people have left Lost City over this.

So no it's not assumptions. It's facts.
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sigh another BULL**** ASSUMPTION.

for the record i have friends on this game that have been playing since launch. they have not quit the game yet. likewise there are other players in the game with the same status that have also not quit. the ppl that YOU see quitting are ppl on the FORUMS. and ppl in the forums dont even account for 1% of the players in game.

How do you know that the people in forums dont account for 1% of the players in game? Like, if you can give a number of active players (players that play for > 10 hr/week) and a number of active forumers (dunno if that is a word) then you can claim that, if not, arn't you also making an....

A S S U M P T I O N
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How do you know that the people in forums dont account for 1% of the players in game? Like, if you can give a number of active players (players that play for < 10 hr/week) and a number of active forumers (dunno if that is a word) then you can claim that, if not, arn't you also making an....

A S S U M P T I O N

^ that. So tired of Tsubakey thinking he knows everything. Maybe he has friends that have stayed from the beginning, that doesn't prove that many players aren't leaving in droves.
    edited December 2010
    I found that people think older player with end game lv is an enemy . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2 things.

lol alt accounts

and Tsubakie or whatever...stop being a hypocrite. You made a bs assumption as well assuming that people were lazy because it took 2 years for someone to reach 105. You obviously dont know the game well enough to understand why reaching 105 is such an unpopular goal.
  • bowlinbob
    bowlinbob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2 things.

lol alt accounts

and Tsubakie or whatever...stop being a hypocrite. You made a bs assumption as well assuming that people were lazy because it took 2 years for someone to reach 105. You obviously dont know the game well enough to understand why reaching 105 is such an unpopular goal.

zomg someone with common sense

*note* posting on this account now just to see what date I joined.

edit: hmm.. that cant be right, I think I started posting when my cleric was lvl 55
    edited December 2010
    and all of you people that say "game is dead" is actually ignoring the fact of how many players are STILL in game playing it and enjoying it.

the game might not be worth playing for some ppl, but not for everyone. yet everyone is trying to put that impression on players.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bowlinbob wrote: »
    zomg someone with common sense

*note* posting on this account now just to see what date I joined.

edit: awe, thought it was in 2008 >:

Still trying to prove a point are we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    and all of you people that say "game is dead" is actually ignoring the fact of how many players are STILL in game playing it and enjoying it.

the game might not be worth playing for some ppl, but not for everyone. yet everyone is trying to put that impression on players.

Hey look another assumption! :D
    Playing Find the Assumptions in Tsubakey's Posts is fun. b:pleased

2 points for meh!
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Still trying to prove a point are we?

Not really, just was curious on the date. I think I joined the game a few months after release. And started posting on forums the following March.
    edited December 2010

it's dead as an mmorpg
    it's now a social mmo
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not really, just was curious on the date. I think I joined the game a few months after release. And started posting on forums the following March.

Go to My Account, it tells you the date you registered. :)
    it's dead as an mmorpg
    it's now a social mmo
    b:bye

Explain the "LF -class- for -instance-" spam on WC. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited December 2010
    Hey look another assumption! :D
    Playing Find the Assumptions in Tsubakey's Posts is fun. b:pleased

2 points for meh!

that wasnt an assumption. every single person with the "game is dead" sig thinks just that, the game is dead. if the game was actually "dead" no one would be playing it now would they?

-4 points for you.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To me it looks like some ppl don't have anything else that they'd like to play atm or their friends aren't interested in anything else so they are just trying to make the best out of this till something better where they'll all go comes out .

So basically they too , would leave this game w/o looking back once they got something better to move to .

I'm sry but a game that doesn't attract it's players is dead ... actually , like NightRage & many others said , it's been dead for a while now . Playing for friends means that once those friends are gone you're gone with them .

If you're saying that you're playing only for friends and not for the game you're basically agreeing that the game is dead as well . It's supposed to give people at least some motivation to play even w/o any friends but it doesn't .

And the only people that say that the game is still enjoyable for them and don't bring the " I play for friends" thing are people who don't even have 1 lvl 100 character or have only played it for a short time .

And ofc some might actually enjoy doing the same instance 500+ times just because they like to do it ( no comment ) , I don't think there are that many of those b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tsunamin - Heavens Tear
    Tsunamin - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Despite the un-favorable actions of late i STILL love this game more htne others

*Signs*
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    To me it looks like some ppl don't have anything else that they'd like to play atm pr their friends aren't interested in anything else so they are just trying to make the best out of this till something better where they'll all go comes out .

So basically they too , would leave this game w/o looking back once they got something better to move to .

I'm sry but a game that doesn't attract it's players is dead ... actually , like NightRage & many others said , it's been dead for a while now . Playing for friends means that once those friends are gone you're gone with them .

If you're saying that you're playing only for friends and not for the game you're basically agreeing that the game is dead as well . It's supposed to give people at least some motivation to play even w/o any friends but it doesn't .

And the only people that say that the game is still enjoyable for them and don't bring the " I play for friends" thing are people who don't even have 1 lvl 100 character or have only played it for a short time .

everyone read that. 100% truth.
    edited December 2010

Explain the "LF -class- for -instance-" spam on WC. :)

^^^^ this lots of people still looking to play the game. on HT this is especially apparaent. theres still a huge crowd of ppl above arch next to the BH guy searching for BH squads.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    that wasnt an assumption. every single person with the "game is dead" sig thinks just that, the game is dead. if the game was actually "dead" no one would be playing it now would they?

-4 points for you.

Then may I see the papers stating that every person this way does indeed believe so? ;o
    If you do not have the facts then I'll gladly take my points back +2 more. b:victory
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited December 2010

ah ha. ty.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To me it looks like some ppl don't have anything better else that they'd like to play atm , their friends aren't interested in anything else & so they are just trying to make the best out of this till something better where they'll all go comes out .

So basically they too , would leave this game w/o looking back once they got something better to move to.
    I agree with the rest of your post which is why I didn't quote it, but this part..

Isn't this what people do anyways? I don't mean to talk down to you but people are inherently social -- socializing is a normal human function, so it's no surprise that people follow each other around from game to game.

If, in fact, the game is dead.. then we need to tell people to stop running instances (from low FB's to endgame) because it hasn't stopped or even dipped in a fashion that I can even pick up.
    edited December 2010
    Then may I see the papers stating that every person this way does indeed believe so? ;o
    If you do not have the facts then I'll gladly take my points back +2 more. b:victory

they beleive the game is "DEAD" do you have any idea on what that implies? do you know the definition of the word "dead"? have you even SEEN a "dead" game? no you do not/havent and neither do they since they believe that.

-8points. keep trying.
This discussion has been closed.