Petition:Delete Rank 9 or Rollback before maint and delete the sale.

Comments

• Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL GOGOGOGO their stock is dropping fast already dropped by 1% welpz guessing the all time high of 9.8% unemployment is gonna increase once PWE has to cut back on staff.
  • magiceagle
    magiceagle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They won't roll back cause ppl have spents a lot of cash. Also, they dont care if 90% of the non cash spender leave this game. It is better for them to have 1000 players with 100% cash spender than 10k players with 10% cash spender.
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    magiceagle wrote: »
    They won't roll back cause ppl have spents a lot of cash. Also, they dont care if 90% of the non cash spender leave this game. It is better for them to have 1000 players with 100% cash spender than 10k players with 10% cash spender.

lets hope you aren't looking to be a business major....
    think of long run ijs.... cash shoppers after they get rank 9 and +12 it all theres nothing left for them to CS.... they will stop abruptly.... whereas if they never released it they would still have all the non heavy CSer players still playing. This will allow a constant steady income instead of income that comes to a halt because they caught all the pokemon...
  • Calmatica - Raging Tide
    Calmatica - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    magiceagle wrote: »

Non-Csers are needed. But nobody cares about then b:cry

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]was fun but...[/SIGPIC]
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FW is garbage. Lol

If they can't turn this around it's basically /company

;3
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    tbh two more months and their stock will plummet to maybe 5$ a share because once those heavy CSers get rank 9 +12 they really have nothing else to buy except fash/charms .... packs actually made them constant money because it was causing the pack addicts to keep buying and charging to try and get rare items. But whats the point now where you are guaranteed the best weapon in the game by spending 1600$ instead of gambling 1600 on packs... and hoping to hit rich... imo either nerf rank 9 or take it out... for christ sake.... the god of frenzy mod on a nirvana second cast is already a 3% chance to get and I have seen people try over 100+ times for it and not get it and now its basically given for free no chance or anything its 100% just spend some money. I was okay with the prices before being 7000$ for a rank 9 weapon but seriously... 1712$ now..? damn im sure all those fashion addicts are pissed now because their wardrobe is worth as much as a rank 9 end game weapon...
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol @ stock plummeting.

Still refusing to charge zen.
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ahh... you guys are so cute when you cry..lol
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Petitions work guys. I'm srs.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This will never happen, as sad as it is.

Quit the game now, because it will only get worse. PWE wants gold prices to go up, PWE wants people that dont cash shop to be alienated.

QQ moar, guess mages have fun rolling your weaksauce barb in 2 shots.

Rank was all about money, people STILL use money for rank gears, stop whining.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol @ stock plummeting.

Still refusing to charge zen.

This. I just charged 50 bucks yesterday, am seriously regretting it. Not because I could be Rank 8, but because the buck stops here.

I could be R8...hell, I could be R9 now. But I wont. This whole situation is just dumb.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As much as I agree at how ridiculous this patch is, people will whine about it at first, then make peace with it.
    I am probably just as bad as the rest, for the moment I saw this update, I took my stuff from my archer, retired it. And got rank 8 for my assassin..
    I am level 82 on my assassin...
    Yeaaah, but with that said. In the back of my mind I'm pretty sure with the next expansion APS will either be nerfed or better gear will be provided.

It's the exact same thing with packs, Michael has said it himself in a few topics before. The standards keep going up, where as in the old days +3 on your armors with a TT90 green set was incredible, it went up to being way below average and having +6-8 armor was "average".
    Now having Rank 8-9 is "average". And after the expansion the new gear will most likely be the "new" rank 8/nirvana gear.

The game keeps changing and as much as I disagree with the changes, I really don't have the patience to whine about it long enough and "demand" answers from GMs. Go with the flow, if you really can't enjoy the game anymore, then quit.
    I still enjoy playing it with my friends and even though this is highly ridiculous, I enjoy walking around with 200k rep that I got for like what, 60m for my assassin :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Man ****'s getting crazy, +7 lunar weapons selling for 40 mil. TT90 top 4 socket +4 selling for 2 mil @_@.

Wtf?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For Rollback to work you need to have the system in place. PWI has never done a rollback...ever. Even when the Duke Rose bug was out and gold shot up over 1mil coins each, they never did a rollback. I suspect that there is no such rollback system. It is easy to roll the server back, but it's difficult to rollback the cash people already paid. Rolling back would mean they have to pay back all those people who charged their cards.

For PWI to survive, they will have to bite the bullet and do a full roll back and refund the cash that was bought. At the very least, leave it as Zen for people if you don't want to refund their money. That would be the best solution...if they don't do this, their stock price will reach about 15 dollars/share by the end of next week (assuming massive quits).

PWI is in the transition to FW and others, once they have that established their stock prices won't...fluctuate as much. However, PWI has given PWE the company a very very bad reputation. The GMs and execs who run PWI should probably avoid putting PWE on their resume as they are looking for another job. If word got out you worked here, you may get declined for your next job.

Fair warning.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Now all my 6x alts can have +10 Lunars.

WTB Lunar pole, blade, axe, and claws for my BM

WTB Lunar wand for my veno, wiz, cleric

b:sweat

nah i'll just wait. Maybe Lunar will be worth 10m in a year.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Now all my 6x alts can have +10 Lunars.

WTB Lunar pole, blade, axe, and claws for my BM

WTB Lunar wand for my veno, wiz, cleric

b:sweat

nah i'll just wait. Maybe Lunar will be worth 10m in a year.

I'd give it at most a month.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Let's make people quit until they bring it back, week without most players? They would take it off in seconds b:laugh Of course, no one it going to force people to have a break
  • Lost_Art - Archosaur
    Lost_Art - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I worked hard to lvl my rerolled BM. and yes I bought horacles, hypers and charms. Then they come out with the seeker, for thier new expansion, who is for all intensive purposes a BM (they AOE, Stun, wear heavy armor, and as an added bonus inflict physical and magical damage).
    Now with this new patch, I am wondering why I bought the Pan Gu's Giant Axe. and even more importantly why did I bother buying the dragon orbs to go with it?
    so at the end of the day, Im playing an obsolete class, with obsolete gears after spending a lot of money. What I need is a really good reason to continue playing this game.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rank 8 on a dead game = lol.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Account stash your gear to the Seeker if you plan to reroll? Not to mention BM's get to use fists/claws, which according to the staff on the Chinese server, seekers won't be able to equip anything besides claymores.
    So you still got your DPS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    anyone know any other good games? <.>
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI failed, the greed was too big. All PWE games are going to where they belong : recicle bin b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Djavulen - Dreamweaver
    Djavulen - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just got rank 5 for 2 mil coins lol

If it was normal it should have cost 15 mil :)
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    will it do any good ? roll back ? And all those people who got rank 8 ? they are really happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mara - Raging Tide
    Mara - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rollback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow first i was like wtf are you guys talking about but now that i logged on wow o.o and pwi won't stop unless the items were freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you get the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Ixiya - Sanctuary
    Ixiya - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    anyone know any other good games? <.>

I know of one that's FTP, and the only then you charge real money for is aesthetic stuff like hair do's. All gear HAS to be gotten in game. I'm thinking of playing that now myself. b:victory
    Against rules to talk about other MMO's so anyone whose curious PM me.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I didn't care that you could cash shop rank 9 for a hefty fee. The prices before were fine with me, hell I wouldn't of minded if they cut them in half.

They made this so cheap though that anyone who has obtained rank 8 before was literally **** on and laughed at. They say they will refund anyone who bought them before this patch, how about you refund all the people who farmed rank 8 before it was a joke. Farming hundreds of millions of coins, or even cash shopping thousands of dollars to obtain something that was supposed to be looked up to only to see it be obtained with 72 gold is just sad.

Even though I stopped playing for the most part I still enjoyed this game and wanted to come back every now and then. This is the final kick that will help me quit for good.

I think that people have to consider this happens.

Look at the ones that bought the boxes from CS to try to get rare mounts/wings, and then they put them in the CS for a short period of time. These others popped open so many boxes to get, but now.. for a short period - out there for all.

It is what it is... a perpetual gamble that what you are slaving for now -- will be put on SALE the next day in CS for a totally unbelievable price.

In the end, it is not about being fair - it is about making a profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    w/o cash shop this game wouldnt exist =)
    i think most of cash players are pissed now. they have every right tho especially those who got their gear day before the sale out.

IMO...the rep badges should have never gone on sale. not with trade-token system or anything else. it should have stayed "reputation" you earn a fair way. the only thing PWE could have done is to reduce the amount of needed rep. i think it would be WAY more fair to support players to work hard for something instead to pay for it (by doing all quests, help with fb).
    btw this move been predictable.

other then this it prolly destroyed the market for long-term. inflation and not affordable prices for non-cash players. (Gold 1,1mil on Dreamserver as i heard) i dont think it will ever relax. gold will surly fall again but not back to 300k-400k as it used to.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    best x-mas present this yr.
    life free of pwi.
    cheers. b:thanks

shoulda done this sale last yr pwi, grr b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.