Petition:Delete Rank 9 or Rollback before maint and delete the sale.

Options

Comments

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I didn't care that you could cash shop rank 9 for a hefty fee. The prices before were fine with me, hell I wouldn't of minded if they cut them in half.

They made this so cheap though that anyone who has obtained rank 8 before was literally **** on and laughed at. They say they will refund anyone who bought them before this patch, how about you refund all the people who farmed rank 8 before it was a joke. Farming hundreds of millions of coins, or even cash shopping thousands of dollars to obtain something that was supposed to be looked up to only to see it be obtained with 72 gold is just sad.

Even though I stopped playing for the most part I still enjoyed this game and wanted to come back every now and then. This is the final kick that will help me quit for good.

I so agree with you. First they destroyed all fun their was playing a barb with 5 aps, now my sin gets killed making all the hard work to get something "special" at lvl100 a cheap cashshop joke b:surrender
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol rollback. thats funny and not in a mean way.

do u know how much money this sale has generated for them? and do u know how much money they will loose if they roll back as if the sale never happened? ya the chances of that happening are about the same as North Korea allying with South Korea.

You know how much money they'll lose if everyone seriously quits?

There's been plenty of rage over past mistakes, but when you see the big forum names and marketers go speechless and claim the game is dead, you know somethings up. As for me? Trial version of a different mmo is about 93% downloaded... I doubt I'm the only one.

A reset is the only way to correct the damage and save their game tbh. A week of this sale and things will be well beyond repair.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The chances of them deleting R9 are about as high as them deleting the Duke Shouts, Packs, and "Fixed" TW.

Enjoy the game while it's not COMPLETELY TANKING OVER.....Then roll to FW and pray that this management STAYS THE F*CK AWAY.

First it was the TB whining. Then it was the DQ nerf. Then the TW 'repair'. Next was the Holy Hall 'fix'. Then it was "packs are here indefinately." Now it's 1.2m gold and rank 9.

Nice job. Please jump in the middle of the nearest four way busy intersection. b:bye

I loved this post. I died laughing...I hope they stay away too. This is soo crazy.. I'm scared to do anything now.. So many people will have the r9 gear and wont know how to play.. Sad
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You know how much money they'll lose if everyone seriously quits?

There's been plenty of rage over past mistakes, but when you see the big forum names and marketers go speechless and claim the game is dead, you know somethings up. As for me? Trial version of a different mmo is about 93% downloaded... I doubt I'm the only one.

A reset is the only way to correct the damage and save their game tbh. A week of this sale and things will be well beyond repair.

theres a problem with your argument tho. what are the odds of "everyone quitting" this game if ppl are still spending money on it? old people will quit and new ppl will take there place and those new ppl will spend money on it if they enjoy it. ppl quite games all the time. for a game to actually "die" in the sense you people are talking about it will have to bomb pretty hard in popularity and sales.

a few ppl quitting the game is not going to cut it.
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol rollback. thats funny and not in a mean way.

do u know how much money this sale has generated for them? and do u know how much money they will loose if they roll back as if the sale never happened? ya the chances of that happening are about the same as North Korea allying with South Korea.

You realize North Korea's MAIN ally(China) is getting so pissed that the Prime Minister said via a document that WikiLeaks released

"North Korea is better off shutting up, stop acting like a spoiled child and join South Korea under Seoul Control"

That is from the MAIN ally North Korea has.

So yea. I can actually see that happening b:surrender
  • hiddenapocalypse
    hiddenapocalypse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PWI is almost P2P now, pointless playing up to 100 when there will be cash shopper waiting there to flick u away like a bug.

If this continue, TW map will change so fast before anyone can afford the next rank stuff.

Im pulling all the sites i made about PW so that no one finds out and play it then found out they made the worstest decision.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You realize North Korea's MAIN ally(China) is getting so pissed that the Prime Minister said via a document that WikiLeaks released

"North Korea is better off shutting up, stop acting like a spoiled child and join South Korea under Seoul Control"

That is from the MAIN ally North Korea has.

So yea. I can actually see that happening b:surrender

first of all, lol at sourcing/believing in wikileaks.

2ndly, source.
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Vote: Yes

GG to all people who own PW Stock: http://www.smartmoney.com/quote/PWRD/?story=charting
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    theres a problem with your argument tho. what are the odds of "everyone quitting" this game if ppl are still spending money on it? old people will quit and new ppl will take there place and those new ppl will spend money on it if they enjoy it. ppl quite games all the time. for a game to actually "die" in the sense you people are talking about it will have to bomb pretty hard in popularity and sales.

a few ppl quitting the game is not going to cut it.

What happened today isn't just a simple inflation like before . .
    It's a permanent scar that will leave mark to PWI economy and threatening new players, why ?

If these sales won't show up again until next year that mean new players will find that so many old players has rank VIII and rank IX or warsoul that really hard to obtain expect for today sale. It's like a dream to obtain one and highest aim for some people.

If the sales keep showing up . .
    With 2mill gold price it's totally going to force people to charge zen to survive the game.
    In the end most player will be cash shopper . . eventually . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010
    Options
    first of all, lol at sourcing/believing in wikileaks.

2ndly, source.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8169468/WikiLeaks-China-would-back-one-Korea-run-by-South.html

Saw it on CNN.com but didnt find the one on CNN
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i agree this is the most re.tarded thing PW has come out with yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Waiiit let me get rank 9 before rollback QQ
  • Masharu - Lost City
    Masharu - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I am loling at PWE's stocks right now.

I know quite a few people dropping their shares. I applaud PWE on killing not only the game, but their income.

b:laugh
    I am a noob. <3
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Waiiit let me get rank 9 before rollback QQ

It would be a waste...with the rollback, you'll end up losing it anyhow.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It would be a waste...with the rollback, you'll end up losing it anyhow.

LOL roll back

Wasnt a roll back on the Duke Rose Glitch why would they have one now?
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL roll back

Wasnt a roll back on the Duke Rose Glitch why would they have one now?

I'm not saying that there will be one; read the post that I have quoted before responding. I was simply telling Wenomus that getting rank 9 now would be pointless if they were to have a rollback; the likelihood of that actually happening is very slim.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • RoyalMist - Sanctuary
    RoyalMist - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hm I don't get it, why do people keep saying that the Duke of Rose glitch ended in a rollback?? I was there when it happened, gold rose from 140k to 1m, cash shoppers got rich and those who knew the bug abused it to no end. About 24 hrs or so after the incident started, the GMs took action and had an emergency maintenance.. and yeah it only took them that long if they really wanted to take action. They found the cause, fixed it and no rollback happened. Those who sold gold at 1m a piece.. well they enjoyed it. Those who got caught for abusing.. if my memory served me well, they got banned. How did the GMs found out on who abused and who didn't? I have no idea, but it was announced that the bug exploiters were banned.

My point is, there will be no rollback whatsoever, the damage is done, that's all there is to it.. unless their stocks got nuked then maybe.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hm I don't get it, why do people keep saying that the Duke of Rose glitch ended in a rollback?? I was there when it happened, gold rose from 140k to 1m, cash shoppers got rich and those who knew the bug abused it to no end. About 24 hrs or so after the incident started, the GMs took action and had an emergency maintenance.. and yeah it only took them that long if they really wanted to take action. They found the cause, fixed it and no rollback happened. Those who sold gold at 1m a piece.. well they enjoyed it. Those who got caught for abusing.. if my memory served me well, they got banned. How did the GMs found out on who abused and who didn't? I have no idea, but it was announced that the bug exploiters were banned.

My point is, there will be no rollback whatsoever, the damage is done, that's all there is to it.. unless their stocks got nuked then maybe.

Who said there was o.O
  • RoyalMist - Sanctuary
    RoyalMist - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't remember the names but as I was reading some posts recently I kept seeing rollback being related to Duke of Rose glitch >.> so just had to clarify it.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    roll back now or i set the first 6 people i see on fire b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Rollback would be amazing.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes please freaking roll back... need to send PWI to the ER like NOW if it has any chance of survival...
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    last chance for redemption before ppl clickity click the uninstall icon b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Aeternus - Raging Tide
    Aeternus - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I could have swore that people claimed the game was dead after the TW change, yet they still play?
  • Sekmeth - Raging Tide
    Sekmeth - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Probably these "greed" updates are gonna be great for PWE image in the gaming world too bad not really any really "free" alternative there, or one were free players can even hope to compete with rich ppl :)

Guess in pwi some toons are created more equal then others, just human nature i guess. Should change name to "perfect dollar" though, the game content not really worth playing woth all these sales.
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTB Server wipe b:bye
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTB npc to open packs outta Cash Shop. thanks b:byeb:cute
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As I said before those who that are looking to play Forsaken World in the future. Don't or at least wait two years get a job in between spend one month's pay and you will be better than all those players who worked their asses off for two years. I could understand packs and stuff because packs weren't a big issue cause the non CSers could afford them but now this is insane. 1.8billion coins to get rank 9 weapon due to new gold prices/caps. Thanks GMs for telling us that we wasted 2 years of our time being loyal to this game after their several **** ups and expect us to stay after you can release something as broken as this. Why not just release Warsoul weapons into cash shop for 100$ while you are at it. Maybe even better GM robe or GM weapons for 1000$! I know players like Kitamura who spent everyday farming/leveling just to get all the stuff they have +12 lvl 105 and stuff and now basically GMs told him that hes wasted his whole time because he could've worked for one month and achieved all that hard work in one day. Thanks...

Rumor has it they hired ex-President Bush to run their financial department....
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rollback
  • Liyte - Lost City
    Liyte - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They're trying to stop anyone else doing a 'Kitamura'.