Petition:Delete Rank 9 or Rollback before maint and delete the sale.

124»

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Understand this

If you want to protest the 2 things to do are.

1. Not log into game

2. Not charge zhen

Enough people doing this WILL eventually cause change. So someone make a boycott these 2 things thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ^ excellent suggestion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    whoever's asking for a rollback is a idiot plain and simple. They wont' and CAn'T do a roll back now... too many people have charged zen and bought rank 9 and whatever else.... What, you think they'll refund everyone's CC's? Not to mention those of us (including me) that dont' use bank accounts and used prepaid cards. Cause if they do a rollback without doing THAT not only will MORE quit, i'd expect to see some class action lawsuits for the 100 bucks or more they'll literally steal from everyone if they rollback without refunding.

Not to mention all the freakign money they just made.... ya right... a rollback... /laugh

Edit: I myself... could care less about this but then again this is my highest toon.... I haven't bought in-game gold since it went over 400k. I just spent 10 bucks and bought rank 6 lmao... now to find Badges..... me wants beamhoof at 90 XD
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    roll back now or i set the first 6 people i see on fire b:victory
    I got the matches right here b:angry
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    whoever's asking for a rollback is a idiot plain and simple. They wont' and CAn'T do a roll back now... too many people have charged zen and bought rank 9 and whatever else.... What, you think they'll refund everyone's CC's? Not to mention those of us (including me) that dont' use bank accounts and used prepaid cards. Cause if they do a rollback without doing THAT not only will MORE quit, i'd expect to see some class action lawsuits for the 100 bucks or more they'll literally steal from everyone if they rollback without refunding.

Not to mention all the freakign money they just made.... ya right... a rollback... /laugh

Edit: I myself... could care less about this but then again this is my highest toon.... I haven't bought in-game gold since it went over 400k. I just spent 10 bucks and bought rank 6 lmao... now to find Badges..... me wants beamhoof at 90 XD

I would guess they have a server back-up, as well as the ability to refund zhen that has been spent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would guess they have a server back-up, as well as the ability to refund zhen that has been spent.

which i SERIOUSLY doubt they'd do. and they better not take away my rank 6 lmao... b:angry :p

I know they're going to refund people the difference on the rep badges to those who bought some b4 the price plummetted...... but really doubt they'd refund everything and DELETE rank 9 gear like alot are asking for.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    As much as I agree I think they dont give a damm **** about ppl opinions
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For Rollback to work you need to have the system in place. PWI has never done a rollback...ever. Even when the Duke Rose bug was out and gold shot up over 1mil coins each, they never did a rollback. I suspect that there is no such rollback system. It is easy to roll the server back, but it's difficult to rollback the cash people already paid. Rolling back would mean they have to pay back all those people who charged their cards.

For PWI to survive, they will have to bite the bullet and do a full roll back and refund the cash that was bought. At the very least, leave it as Zen for people if you don't want to refund their money. That would be the best solution...if they don't do this, their stock price will reach about 15 dollars/share by the end of next week (assuming massive quits).

PWI is in the transition to FW and others, once they have that established their stock prices won't...fluctuate as much. However, PWI has given PWE the company a very very bad reputation. The GMs and execs who run PWI should probably avoid putting PWE on their resume as they are looking for another job. If word got out you worked here, you may get declined for your next job.

Fair warning.
    You haven't been playing for two years they have done some rollbacks longest was just a few hours and that was it.
  • Endranxe - Dreamweaver
    Endranxe - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I loved this post. I died laughing...I hope they stay away too. This is soo crazy.. I'm scared to do anything now.. So many people will have the r9 gear and wont know how to play.. Sad

I am in no way endorsing the sale or the obtainability of the rank 8 and 9 gears but I do think your post does have some flaws.

Just because you have rank 9 gear, dosen't mean you can use it if you are not leveled enough lol. If you get to 101 without rank 9 gear you surely know how to control your class, given that you have not oracled your way up.

The rank armor is not so much creating noobs but simply making this game EVER MORE of a pay to win game.
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am in no way endorsing the sale or the obtainability of the rank 8 and 9 gears but I do think your post does have some flaws.

Just because you have rank 9 gear, dosen't mean you can use it if you are not leveled enough lol. If you get to 101 without rank 9 gear you surely know how to control your class, given that you have not oracled your way up.

The rank armor is not so much creating noobs but simply making this game EVER MORE of a pay to win game.

just a heads up hell sins hell BMs and hell eas are cash shoppers best friends. oh and barbs. just 3 spark auto attack or perdition as a barb with tree.... and what ive noticed is all cash shopped chars are one of those...
  • obviousalt
    obviousalt Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    um what?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There is no way of going back. Make +1->+12 15 gold total and maybe it will be somewhat balanced again. You would make a lot of money. It's just going to be an official private server tho.

There is no way a rollback is happening.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the only way to make it even for everyone is to reduce the amount of reputation on rank gear generally (and lvl requirement) and make a fixed gold price in AH. i think the whole AH function is totally useless. if they want to reduce the coin-in-game then its best to remove the whole bs. many players make their coin due it, just stop it and make a normal trade center where people buy gold for coins from pwi direct! he would be the only supplier this way and wouldnt punish players with rediculous **** like "reduce the DQ price" etc.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I agree with Devoted's post above.
    Here's some of my observations, in no particular order:
    A lot of people who spent big $$$ on rank & armor are mad because now its cheap
    People who haven't spent a lot are happy because now they can afford it
    A lot of people are too addicted to stop spending no matter what
    PWI usually comes out with something better anyway, so whats good now isn't that good in a year
    People who don't cash shop at all will probably quit because they can't compete without spending an incredible amount of time playing.

I haven't decided yet if this is a good or bad thing. It's good if it brings a little more balance to the game. It should make it a little easier for people who spend $20-30 occasionally to be more competitive.
    It could also be the beginning of the end of PWI, but I don't think it will. I thought that packs would ruin the game completely, yet its more crowded than ever over a year later.

If PWI came out with a server that was truly free, with no cash shop, I'd definitely try that,
    but they won't do that. PWI is a business, and it exists to make a profit.
  • BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver
    BuyOrSell - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who obtain rank X can dinner every day with GM (and they dont pay hahaha)
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who obtain rank X can dinner every day with GM (and they dont pay hahaha)

They better pay my dinner after spending 840 USD on this game... b:angry
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • XiangLi - Lost City
    XiangLi - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well they deleted the horns when people raged... b:cute
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well they deleted the horns when people raged... b:cute

It also didn't make them money b:shutup
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    :O ? people bought so many damn horns they were still in the game 4 months after they were taken out of the boutique.
  • NERUDA - Dreamweaver
    NERUDA - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok so here goes, what they ask for Rank 9

1= 3000,000 Reputation (Obtainable through Wraith Offices Badge; @ 25 rep)
    Packs of 50 ( 50 x 25 = 1250 rep) Sold at 45 Silver
    Need 240 packs (240 x 0,45) 108 Gold

2= 32 General Summer Tokens [ Just for the first piece of the set (Ring of Trauma)]
    @ General Summer Token = 9,999 Mysterious Chips ( 32 x 9,999 = 319,968 chips )
    Packs of 25 ( 25 x 15 = 375 chips) Sold at 20 Silver
    Need 854 Packs ( 854 x 0,20 ) 170,80 Gold

3= 3 Medals of Glory ( Just for the Ring)
    @ Medal = 25 Gold
    Need 3 ( 3 x 25 ) 75 Gold

So PWI is asking for just the First piece (Ring) for Rank 9 = 353,80 Gold Which is about 354 Dollars

This a a pixel game: 354 Dollars for a pixel Ring ???

People are starving all over the world, Dying with lack of medical care ...

This is in the least AN INSULT TO MANKIND !!!

Guys lets NOt back down on this, demand the deletion of Rank 9 !!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb
  • Vipercat - Dreamweaver
    Vipercat - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I support this petition to rollback before last maintenance and delete this nonsensical game economy destroying sale. A game is something you play, but something you give lots of money for once to get it all in a brief moment of gratitude is called prostitution. Personally I want a game with skill that is playable, and not a bunch of no talent egotists with mommies credit cards.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I support this petition to rollback before last maintenance and delete this nonsensical game economy destroying sale. A game is something you play, but something you give lots of money for once to get it all in a brief moment of gratitude is called prostitution. Personally I want a game with skill that is playable, and not a bunch of no talent egotists with mommies credit cards.

Totally agree on this 1.
  • /Fox - Harshlands136
    /Fox - Harshlands136 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    they will never roll back cuz its making them money. i never spent money on this game but i have started getting gold for first time during this sale (i had 2 make a new account 2 get gold). i only did this because i have been playing this game for over a year and i am only lvl 81 and befor i bought gold i only had 3782 rep, this sale helps players as well even if they only get 3 gold and anyway, rank 9 is expensive and although its availible the price alone will stop alot of people getting it.
  • OBOY - Sanctuary
    OBOY - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    roll back..... only after i get rank 8 b:victory b:sweat
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would personally like a roll-back. The key point for me is: before this, there wasn't an "instant" way to get amazing gear that alters gameplay in a huge way. Going from NPC/Forge stuff to Rank 8 is a huge difference. Before, that difference had to be either earned, or cash'ed slowly. Now however, there is a nearly instant way for gameplay altering gear to be acquired. I understand that people with money that want to spend on it will have whatever they want, however, it still took time. A Warsoul/R8/R9 still took a while to acquire, even with the funds to back getting it as quickly as possible. Now however, anyone with the money can literally buy their way to supremacy within 10 minutes. That is the problem as I see it, and the effects and aftermath of it are devastating, and already happening.
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.