share your builds

Comments

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Naw, it's seemingly funner to make fun of him so he can rage after he reads it ^^
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    most '4.0' bms are 4.0 with spark because theyre too poor to afford the tome and nirvana pants. Most of the 'Top BMs' you see around have the pants and tome, so 3.33 base and 5.0 with demon spark, therefore avoiding the 'undesirable LA nerf' and use mdef ornaments for greater survivability throughout.
    Also if you /have/ to use LA in an endgame int build (G15 with 0.05 seems like an acceptable scenario for this, also being a sage bm hellbent on gettong 4.0 base) theres some debate as to what are the best pieces of LA to mix, ive never paid much attention to those as im not personally too interested in LA for the bonus, you should probably look up some of those threads for some LA HA combo justification.

I really dont think you have any appreciation on the subtleties of how to build a bm and youre just parroting what you see others do without understanding their reasoning or justifications. b:kissb:chuckleb:cute
    If i wanted to parrot people I'd just pick a random lvl 100 BM and copy all their gear.
    lolololol Life, you're a joke.

Enough said.

Do I even know you??? Seriously, never even seen you in HT before.
  • aemalakai
    aemalakai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Me Currently as a lvl 92 non cash shopper BM. The only stuff I do buy off cashshop are charms,super inventory stone and recently the bride/groom pack.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6bb07fbead7e9578

some of the refines might be off (+ or - 1) But it's not much. Pretty damn poor as it is. Need to work on my 90/99 gear but having trouble finding good places to grind coin.

Tiger/Coral/Sunshine aren't worth the dollars. Nothing else really appeals to me. Fashion can be bought cheaper in game. But the estimated cost of even TT99 gear is really making me depressed.

Any tips/hints on what to go for first?
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oldschool build! but I agree must be fairly effective for TW.

Would you benefit more from a trophymode hp / mdef cape or the tauren cape instead of that int cape? Also get your 4th OHT belt! >:O b:dirtyb:thanks

sorry for doublepost b:surrender

Oh, this is just if I restatted to vit build. Right now I have lame gears with 4aps sparked :l

But yes, if I was to do that, I would get me a cape of tauren, and uh my belt is fine tyvm ;3
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oh, this is just if I restatted to vit build. Right now I have lame gears with 4aps sparked :l

But yes, if I was to do that, I would get me a cape of tauren, and uh my belt is fine tyvm ;3

You don't have enough interval to hit 4aps sparked from what I can see.

Yeah, your belt is ok. You have typical mdef. A TC cape sharded with perfect sapphires would be a lovely addition though, and be a nice compliment to your build without being overly expensive.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Do I even know you??? Seriously, never even seen you in HT before.

Thanks for once again showing how little your knowledge is.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for once again showing how little your knowledge is.

*sassy African-American woman voice* O SNAP! Girl, you did not just go there!
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *sassy African-American woman voice* O SNAP! Girl, you did not just go there!

Wow, no comment...
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Currently:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=17031e96f64ea90b

+ ☆Dark Flash +2

Future build:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bd85988e7f778c11

Final dream endgame build:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0fc287215f9365cd

+ GX +10 or Nirvana with zerk
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Currently:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=17031e96f64ea90b

+ ☆Dark Flash +2

Future build:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bd85988e7f778c11

Final dream endgame build:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0fc287215f9365cd

+ GX +10 or Nirvana with zerk

Interesting choice in the future build with the double Misty rings and 190 base dex. Not a horrid option since the vit and + phys attack are still useful. The accuracy would even be good when pking archer/sins/other all class bms, but I think there are better options for rinks out there that are still cheap.

Your dream endgame build is basically identicle to mine. I go back and forth between landing my dex on a multiple of 20 around 220, 218 for a 3 star level 72 bow, or 242 for tt80 gold (bowing down an archer as a bm is... honestly so delicious it will fill your belly for days). Only real difference in my dream build is a COA ring. Refine the lunar ring for added pdef and the COA ring for added mdef. Good builds.

Edit: Oh, and at this point I've removed some from strength and dex to give me around 30 vit. I know 3/2 build contains no vit but I'm finding it useful. Maybe when I'm fully geared I'll stat it back in. I think I did it backwards of everyone else, also, who added vit al low levels for survivability and restatted it out later on. I did 3/2 until level 100 so that I could wear weapons at level and then restatted vit in for TW/TT3-x/ Delta. I've stopped criticizing BM's who add small amounts to vitality.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    stuff

Ty =).
    About future build:
    I already have the Mistys so replacing them would cost xD. I see 2 alternatives, Ring of the Heavenly Lord or Attendance Ring: Perfect. Though even with double acc rings i miss sins and archers my level. So I might replace 1 of them.

About endgame:
    I will have a Dex of 224, so I will be able to use a Unicorn, that should be fine. Btw BM + bow + demon spark = win. Mdef ring is intresting, though you will need the accuracy, refine the neck for mdef.

I obviosly have too much vit atm. 64 base kind of screws my dex and str up. i will reset it down to 14 and leave it there for now. I remember the time when BM = Sage axe wielding vit monster DDs, xD. Adding some vit is nice, i have 8.3k hp buffed atm, which makes me a tough bugger lol,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
    edited November 2010
    About endgame:
    I will have a Dex of 224, so I will be able to use a Unicorn, that should be fine. Btw BM + bow + demon spark = win. Mdef ring is intresting, though you will need the accuracy, refine the neck for mdef.

The only time you'll need two accuracy rings is against archers and sins, and even then it's use is questionable... keep a misty or mastadon and switch when necessary if it really bugs you. However, I find the difference between 4000 accuracy and 3000 accuracy to be minimal. You won't miss 33% less if you go from 3000 accuracy to 4000.

A CoA ring gives you 14-16 more stat points, slightly better patk, and at +6 slightly better mdef than Lunar ring. It's G12 so you get decent mdef from high refines. At +10 it'll give you +602 mdef... equivalent to 6 Sapphire Gems. Absolutely refine your neck/belt, but if you're a TW or PvP build that extra mdef is definitely worthwhile.

Honestly, I don't think there's a better setup than Lunar + CoA ring. The pdef refines of the Lunar ring are unnecessary unless you're a LA hybrid. The Rank 9 ring is nice, but unrealistic. And if you got that you'd most likely rather replace the Lunar ring and keep the CoA for mdef anyway.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    The only time you'll need two accuracy rings is against archers and sins, and even then it's use is questionable... keep a misty or mastadon and switch when necessary if it really bugs you. However, I find the difference between 4000 accuracy and 3000 accuracy to be minimal. You won't miss 33% less if you go from 3000 accuracy to 4000.

A CoA ring gives you 14-16 more stat points, slightly better patk, and at +6 slightly better mdef than Lunar ring. It's G12 so you get decent mdef from high refines. At +10 it'll give you +602 mdef... equivalent to 6 Sapphire Gems. Absolutely refine your neck/belt, but if you're a TW or PvP build that extra mdef is definitely worthwhile.

Honestly, I don't think there's a better setup than Lunar + CoA ring. The pdef refines of the Lunar ring are unnecessary unless you're a LA hybrid. The Rank 9 ring is nice, but unrealistic. And if you got that you'd most likely rather replace the Lunar ring and keep the CoA for mdef anyway.

I've been using Misty + CoA, then switched back to Misty + Attendance for the def level (tbh, I'm not sure if +1 def is better than CoA +4. Thought about asking Archers but got lazy). But recently my 200+ DEX has been missing BM's... I got pissed off seeing like miss hit miss miss with fists or Bash missing and put 2 misties back on for PvP.
    edited November 2010
    I've been using Misty + CoA, then switched back to Misty + Attendance for the def level (tbh, I'm not sure if +1 def is better than CoA +4. Thought about asking Archers but got lazy). But recently my 200+ DEX has been missing BM's... I got pissed off seeing like miss hit miss miss with fists or Bash missing and put 2 misties back on for PvP.

Accuracy, just like crit rate isn't really something you can count on... Even pure dex builds miss, and yeah, if you're having problems with it, definitely keep an extra accuracy ring with you, they're cheap enough. I have far less issues against archers or sins than I do with casters though. You need a really well geared sin to take you out unless you're completely taken by surprise. As a dex statted heavy, mdef is still your weak point... even archers know to spam HA with metal attacks and I'd give up a little accuracy on them to keep my overall survivability much higher. Too bad there aren't any +50% mdef rings lol.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2010

That g15 tb pq ring would be better than a lunar. I personally like the accuracy and feel I still miss even with 2 lunar rings, so wouldnt ever ditch my 2 lunar rings. I however can appreciate that Lunars / CoA / pq / rank 8/9 (teehee) / and even attendance rings in varying combinations are a fine choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I personally like my 2 lunar rings for the extra accuracy and with the refines from them, I can get very balanced pdef and mdef (currently 14.3k for both fully buffed and magic marrowed). I do feel that I have been missing significantly less in TW since I got a second lunar ring (missing a Drake's Ray that could have finished off a fleeing target really makes me cringe :|).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
    edited November 2010
    That g15 tb pq ring would be better than a lunar. I personally like the accuracy and feel I still miss even with 2 lunar rings, so wouldnt ever ditch my 2 lunar rings. I however can appreciate that Lunars / CoA / pq / rank 8/9 (teehee) / and even attendance rings in varying combinations are a fine choice.

Yeah, PQ ring is far better than Lunar, but to guarantee getting one you need to run it 500 times and place first? Or some **** like that...

I personally like my 2 lunar rings for the extra accuracy and with the refines from them, I can get very balanced pdef and mdef (currently 14.3k for both fully buffed and magic marrowed). I do feel that I have been missing significantly less in TW since I got a second lunar ring (missing a Drake's Ray that could have finished off a fleeing target really makes me cringe :|).

lol really?

The other day in TW I Bolt'd. Over 24 people in my damage log from that.... it was pretty amazing. b:pleased
    edited November 2010
    lol really?

The other day in TW I Bolt'd. Over 24 people in my damage log from that.... it was pretty amazing. b:pleased

Huh? I don't see why you compare a single target attack with an aoe one. Also your opponents clutter way too much if you hit over 24 people.

Anyways, two main reasons for me for using 2 lunar rings are accuracy and balanced defenses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Huh? I don't see why you compare a single target attack with an aoe one. Also your opponents clutter way too much if you hit over 24 people.

Anyways, two main reasons for me for using 2 lunar rings are accuracy and balanced defenses.

Well because, with an aoe you have a chance to miss or even crit every target... there was a push into our base, right in front of our towers.... I bolt'd them right as they were about to push in... and that one 5 second slow really helped to stop that particular push. I didn't miss a single person in AoE range... My point is that I'm more than happy with the accuracy I have.

And bolt is far more effective at stopping a large group than Roar. Bolt has such a wider area of affect it's not even funny.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i personaly ragefacedesk every time bash or smack fail to hit so any boost to ACC i can get w/o gimping my damage or def is win

will probly PQ+lunar for endgame swap lunar to r 9 if i can ever afford it

though i'm personaly going hybrid with stacked def level so meh
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited November 2010
    Well because, with an aoe you have a chance to miss or even crit every target... there was a push into our base, right in front of our towers.... I bolt'd them right as they were about to push in... and that one 5 second slow really helped to stop that particular push. I didn't miss a single person in AoE range... My point is that I'm more than happy with the accuracy I have.

And bolt is far more effective at stopping a large group than Roar. Bolt has such a wider area of affect it's not even funny.

Oh k, lucky you then, I would probably have missed at least one or two with 3000 accuracy lol. Well missing one or two out of 20+ would not bother me, but missing on Ray or Smack can be annoying.

In the end, I guess having 1 or 2 accuracy rings is up to personal preference and experience. Either setup should work fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i personaly ragefacedesk every time bash or smack fail to hit so any boost to ACC i can get w/o gimping my damage or def is win

will probly PQ+lunar for endgame swap lunar to r 9 if i can ever afford it

though i'm personaly going hybrid with stacked def level so meh

Don't forget the time your roar failed 4 times on Riosl, the Sage sword bm who says he can evade stuns without anti stun.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Don't forget the time your roar failed 4 times on Riosl, the Sage sword bm who says he can evade stuns without anti stun.

Rofl, demon Roar ftwb:cute.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b64e09bdf5ab2ba4

I'm very frugal with my merchanting coin and I've limited myself to only spending when I have over 600mil and I still rarely do. I'm not sure what I'm going to spend it all on yet. Psychic is looking very OP. I might wait till new classes.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

I can evade arrows by just standing around b:pleased

I'm very frugal with my merchanting coin and I've limited myself to only spending when I have over 600mil and I still rarely do. I'm not sure what I'm going to spend it all on yet. Psychic is looking very OP. I might wait till new classes.

You easily could get a better tome. The one you have in the calc is level 1, level 2 is like 3 mil and level 3 9 mil. Not too much for 10 additional points =). I'd add base Dex to 200 and get a +15 str tome instead. More damage =).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    I can evade arrows by just standing around b:pleased

You easily could get a better tome. The one you have in the calc is level 1, level 2 is like 3 mil and level 3 9 mil. Not too much for 10 additional points =). I'd add base Dex to 200 and get a +15 str tome instead. More damage =).

Like I said I'm very frugal. Tombs have no re-sale value and that tomb I have was back when I played on this character and just transferred it over. I'm still waiting for g8 :p

I'm not going to restat because my endgame build will require 171 dex. I'm very tempted to just +8-+9 all my armor because I do think I'm a pretty good BM and now that I have a decent weapon people who used to seem OP aren't that good.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

Its basically a waste of time to be refining those thighs. Spend it on Nirvana thighs b:victory
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Its basically a waste of time to be refining those thighs. Spend it on Nirvana thighs b:victory

Well, yea.
    edited November 2010
    That kinda goes without saying... *shrug*
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    That kinda goes without saying... *shrug*

I know but my reaction when reading that post was. "Hmm! 600 mil,... Hybrid build with both LA and HA armors... Went with the cube neck, expensive but end game... 2 x COA, pretty sweet,... Striking dragons! Nice refines too!...

.. wait,... wtf are those! TT90? And they wrote they just plan on refining their armor and not spending coing? *runs off to vomit and cut myself to block out the horror*

So thats why I posted a little *nudge*. b:chuckle