share your builds

manic09
manic09 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Blademaster
plz share your builds from http://pwcalc.ru here.
Post edited by manic09 on

Comments

• ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    manic09 wrote: »
    plz share your builds from http://pwcalc.ru here.
    Hehe, gladly. I was holding back on posting a lot, but this is a good opportunity to start once moreb:laugh I'm an All-path BM and I love the versatility of all weaponsb:thanks

Current build: Build 1

Lvl 95 Build: Build 2

Endgame Build(subjected to change): Build 3

Note: I'm a pure F2P player so idc about build or gear comments/advice from others, cuz it's my character, my game, my fun!b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm too lazy to bother with showing what I plan.

Just basically said if I ever hit 105 on my BM stats will be;
    Str - 273
    Dex - 198
    Vit - 65
    Mag - 3

Anyhow, i'll showcase what I plan for my BM when I get a chance.

*edit*

Current Lvl 91

Lvl 105 build
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nirvana fists can't have zerk. Only tt90 gold has zerk but that sucks butt.

But my imaginary fists would be the best possible.. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6da0e04c74b9cf62

But do you actually have that gear at your 91 build? lol
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010

+12 LA ornaments on your imaginary build? So pro.

Not even gonna bother commenting on other flaws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    ^Is why I didn't put in a fantasy build, really pointless imo. $100k USD spent to just possibly quit later on 'cause of supreme boredom at endgame sounds silly to me, but hey what do I know?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2010
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but nirvana fists can't have zerk. Only tt90 gold has zerk but that sucks butt.

But my imaginary fists would be the best possible.. http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6da0e04c74b9cf62

But do you actually have that gear at your 91 build? lol

Only thing that is different from that build is currently missing the cape and helm. Cape is proving annoying to get because nobody wants to sell for below 45 mil =.=. Helm is pretty easy, just trying to get cape first. Besides those two the refines are not currently up to +5 yet on chest, legs, boots, and wristguard, same for fist. xD

And pardon me for not bothering to check the "Unique Addons" the fist could get. Wasn't really concerned with that at the time, but if you must be a nit-pick on it I would just simply change it to Frenzied Rage.

*EDIT* Got cape, it's currently sitting at +2 since it was giving me trouble with +3 on mirages cause they were running out quick. Anyhow, when i get payed this sunday i'm buying tons of D.Orbs to use to get my cape to +10 area (if i can get enough D.Orbs for all orbs. Might be tempted at that point to buy a Dragon Ocean orb xD. Their only 50 mil or so....). After the cape is done i'm gonna have to focus in on getting my helm since that is gonna cost me some :/

LXianghual: I play my way you play yours, so **** off :)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ^Is why I didn't put in a fantasy build, really pointless imo. $100k USD spent to just possibly quit later on 'cause of supreme boredom at endgame sounds silly to me, but hey what do I know?b:surrender

This man speaks the truth b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    This man speaks the truth b:cute
    b:shyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=2c24e91df26e74ac

pretty much 'done' in terms of getting gear, only got to work on upgrading my GX's to G15 axes and get my armour / ornaments refined up and sharded to the top level and maybe make my chest peice 2nd cast. Also waiting to see if anything interesting comes out in the new expansion. :> b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=2c24e91df26e74ac

pretty much 'done' in terms of getting gear, only got to work on upgrading my GX's to G15 axes and get my armour / ornaments refined up and sharded to the top level and maybe make my chest peice 2nd cast. Also waiting to see if anything interesting comes out in the new expansion. :> b:shutup

From your join date I'm surprised you don't have event boots/helm.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    From your join date I'm surprised you don't have event boots/helm.

me too... I kinda fell into the '4 peice tt99' trap around that time and went for that instead.
    I kinda regret not getting them.. but meh. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    me too... I kinda fell into the '4 peice tt99' trap around that time and went for that instead.
    I kinda regret not getting them.. but meh. b:surrender

Well you have the option to Nirvana more pieces, so it's not really a loss just a bit different. It's not like the event armor will ever be upgradable.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Thats kinda my thoughts also. When I had the cash to get the event helm and boots, the rumours of 'upgrade tt99 in new expansion (nirvana)' were flying around, so I tried to plan ahead on that regard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    LXianghual: I play my way you play yours, so **** off :)

Tissue? ArchSaber's imaginary build is much better than yours by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Tissue? ArchSaber's imaginary build is much better than yours by the way.

*C&P*

You play your way, I play mine. So **** off :)
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    *C&P*

Ya, most people don't know that steady jade gems work better then primeval stones. Then all those people mistakenly fully shard with primeval stones not knowing they are both the same price not including the fee to put in armor. *cough* NyKage on LC
  • mrkbbjj
    mrkbbjj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Right now at lvl 56 i have 80vit,122str,102dex,and 4mag...Not sure if this is good or bad and some stats are with gear...
    edited November 2010
    Ya, most people don't know that steady jade gems work better then primeval stones. Then all those people mistakenly fully shard with primeval stones not knowing they are both the same price not including the fee to put in armor. *cough* NyKage on LC

My BM is going for 4.0 and can tank. So i'm doing vit route to get crazy HP ^.^
    Of course if my BM ever does hit lvl 105 it'll either be by "Oh i dinged" or " DING!!!" lol xD
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *C&P*

nobody here will stop you from playing however you want

this does not change the fact that the way you "want" to play bm is so godawefull i wanted to punch a kitten after mistakenly clicking your link
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited November 2010

this does not change the fact that the way you "want" to play bm is so godawefull i wanted to punch a kitten after mistakenly clicking your link

Yeah....Your little troll post ain't gonna make me change my mind on what I plan to do. So stop trying.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Yeah....Your little troll post ain't gonna make me change my mind on what I plan to do. So stop trying.

but... you wont do it cos you're a moron and a fantasist. b:shutup

I plan to get full R9 gear +12, with warsoul sword, fist and pike for multi weapon use. Look... I can say my plans too! dosent mean a thing about their feasibility and the fact I wont ever acquire that gear. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

Might as well so sage for that blademaster lifestyle.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Here's my BM so far, 100% free to play. It's not the "best" setup, but it's good enough for me, and I prefer the look with LA. It's still a work in progress. To-do list:

-G15 axes (currently G13)
    -Restat min STR for G15 axes
    -Quench plate
    -Tome
    -Cube neck
    -Finish sharding VIT stones and jades
    edited November 2010
    but... you wont do it cos you're a moron and a fantasist. b:shutup

I plan to get full R9 gear +12, with warsoul sword, fist and pike for multi weapon use. Look... I can say my plans too! dosent mean a thing about their feasibility and the fact I wont ever acquire that gear. b:cute

Yeah...Quick question you see about what 600 BM's a day with 4.0 aps right? All of them wearing gear that looks somewhat like I have posted in my Lvl 105 build.

Now what are you ******** at? The only damn difference I decide which pieces I put were to give me 4.0, so please Shut the ****ing hell up, get of your damn soap box, and go play the ****ing game. Jesus Christ.

Seriously, every single time I post something that is ****ING COMMON HOUSE you people ***** and moan like it's god gear or some ****. The only ****ing difference I made in my gear compared to others is the fact I showed it at +12 and with +vit stones and drakeflame in the fist. Can't handle that? Go find another game plz and leave this one.
    edited November 2010
    Looks like you could use more tissues, here.

I guess you could say using LA ornaments is due to your "play-style" (I guess you are sage if you need 4 aps?). However, in my opinion, using +10 vit stones instead of JoSD in a end-game bm build is not about "play-style" but either stupidity or ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I phail so hard since all I ever wish to do is to TW b:shutup

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9e70bb716839133e
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Yeah...Quick question you see about what 600 BM's a day with 4.0 aps right? All of them wearing gear that looks somewhat like I have posted in my Lvl 105 build.

Now what are you ******** at? The only damn difference I decide which pieces I put were to give me 4.0, so please Shut the ****ing hell up, get of your damn soap box, and go play the ****ing game. Jesus Christ.

Seriously, every single time I post something that is ****ING COMMON HOUSE you people ***** and moan like it's god gear or some ****. The only ****ing difference I made in my gear compared to others is the fact I showed it at +12 and with +vit stones and drakeflame in the fist. Can't handle that? Go find another game plz and leave this one.

most '4.0' bms are 4.0 with spark because theyre too poor to afford the tome and nirvana pants. Most of the 'Top BMs' you see around have the pants and tome, so 3.33 base and 5.0 with demon spark, therefore avoiding the 'undesirable LA nerf' and use mdef ornaments for greater survivability throughout.
    Also if you /have/ to use LA in an endgame int build (G15 with 0.05 seems like an acceptable scenario for this, also being a sage bm hellbent on gettong 4.0 base) theres some debate as to what are the best pieces of LA to mix, ive never paid much attention to those as im not personally too interested in LA for the bonus, you should probably look up some of those threads for some LA HA combo justification.

I really dont think you have any appreciation on the subtleties of how to build a bm and youre just parroting what you see others do without understanding their reasoning or justifications. b:kissb:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I phail so hard since all I ever wish to do is to TW b:shutup

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9e70bb716839133e

oldschool build! but I agree must be fairly effective for TW.

Would you benefit more from a trophymode hp / mdef cape or the tauren cape instead of that int cape? Also get your 4th OHT belt! >:O b:dirtyb:thanks

sorry for doublepost b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    lolololol Life, you're a joke.

Enough said.

If you wanna be mean to him, do it in a place where he can't read it. I need to make a spy cleric on HT and see what that world is like..