BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Options

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lets merge all the top CSers into one new guild, then we can beat ess b:angry

but lingzi you need to charge more to get in! b:avoid
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Do you know how many people in Kamisama are from Conqueror? Not enough to even bring conqueror's name up. same for BloodLusT. Everything you've been posting here is invalid.

Obvious troll was not obvious? I would have thought the part where he said it was a troll -- twice -- might have helped give it away.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    at least know your own history if you are going to comment on it. b:victory

Haha, good try. 3/10.b:victory
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Essence is some ex CQ mixed in with Omnious and a couple other guilds who merged. or more correctly some ex BLT then CQ then Essence. at least know your own history if you are going to comment on it. b:victory

Actually, Essence started off with a handful of ex-CQ but soon merged with PuFanClub and... some other faction I can't remember the name of right now. A couple of weeks after Essence was formed Ominous disbanded and our core moved to Essence. When I joined Essence, we only had two territories. Ominous gave up it's two territories that weekend. At that time we thought either Spectral or Kami would own the new map.

As far as I know, none of the original ex-CQ Essence founders were ever considered core CQ members. Most of the remaining core-CQ joined Kamisama.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^Elayne was pretty core CQ. That's about it though. Trappe and I were ex-RQ, Lily was ex-BLT. We had about 10-15 members from CQ (that's now dwindled to about 5-7), most of our members were from Tribute, Ominous, PuFanClub, etc.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what happend to when tw was for fun . it use to be fun now everyone treates it liek they are going to explode if they dont win
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what happend to when tw was for fun . it use to be fun now everyone treates it liek they are going to explode if they dont win

I generally have nightmares for a week and can't sleep if we don't win. I hear the Asian members often get a beating if they don't win. It's a pretty damn big fking deal.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

One thing I don't agree with at all. From the start of the server TW was serious bzness. I remember one time when I was 7x there was some war with BlT and CQ and conc was making fun of griminflamez a lot for not bidding that week cause jones blessings was out (the first jones blessings)

TW was never always fun, and there was always some dislike between twing factions.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One thing I don't agree with at all. From the start of the server TW was serious bzness. I remember one time when I was 7x there was some war with BlT and CQ and conc was making fun of griminflamez a lot for not bidding that week cause jones blessings was out (the first jones blessings)

TW was never always fun, and there was always some dislike between twing factions.

b:sweat All that is what makes TW fun... I remember when I was a lowbie I would laugh irl just watching BL and Cq fight on world chat. Whenever one war between them was over, I could expect to get a few laughs from their world chats.

TW is very fun and > killing level 30s. If there is some dislike between the 2 factions, that's like adding some spicy to a good meal.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah, well Hewlett Packard isn't HP, both of them died a long time ago, Apple isn't even Apple anymore because Steve Wozniak isn't there either, the United States of America isn't even the USA cause all of the founding fathers have long since died and there are far more than 13 territories. And if you were paying any particular attention I never did say they were the same thing.

A human isn't a primate even though we are descendants. Saying Kami or Rogaine didn't have their direct roots trace back like that is ignorance as well.

As for 'new people come in water down what the real meaning is' is idealistic, elitist bullshlt. New people coming in is what keep things alive and moving forward. Look at our war today. Other than having our vent bot-bombed a half dozen times, TW was pretty amazing and a lot of fun. More fun than it has been in months. Change is a good thing, but that doesn't mean you can't point at it and laugh at the appearance of hypocrisy.

If humans ever descended from primates don't you think they'd be slowly evolving aswell. How does one evolve without the other after so many years have gone by? So much questions so little answers to fill in the blanks.

New people coming in is what keeps things alive and moving but also removes the primary purpose of the guild. I'm not going to explain to you my inference but it is a fact. I saw the war and it looked quite even. Don't want to hear you guys blame your lose on vent. Some people have owned an entire map without a vent.

It's hardly ignorance especially since I know everything that has happened throughout this server. Probably better than most. I'm just disappointed that in these days, this is what is considered to be a troll thread.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lolwut? Butthurt much?

Oooh, I missed the first 4 months of the server, I'm such a hyper nub? Where am I pretending to be anything? lol
    So, Rogaine (Spectral) merges with Kamisama (Conqueror)?

So is this BloodLust 3.0?

Do you know how many people in Kamisama are from Conqueror? Not enough to even bring conqueror's name up. same for BloodLusT. Everything you've been posting here is invalid.

+
    For everytime there's an idiot that brings things up like this, there's someone with sense and very little ignorance to correct such a matter.

What Xtacy said.

Tell me how many of these people are on the current kamisama roster.

http://img571.imageshack.us/f/bloodlustbitch.png/

Yeah, didn't think so.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    +

What Xtacy said.

Yeah, didn't think so.

I'll help you.

Ahaa
    Mieze
    devoted
    ExArcher
    Korren
    Sezz

From that list - but that was VERY old bloodlust, Around 89-90 was the bloodlust I would refer to because people started to really work towards tw at that time.

I don't understand why people care so much about guild mergers. THAT'S HOW GUILDS ARE MADE.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so havent touch the forum and pwi for months, now checking forum, all i see is raging kids everywhere...

Glad i quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    good old times...
    i remember bloodlust poped up whenever i got to courage path at my 1Xlevels...everything around was held by CQ...b:pleased

factions disband...
    players remain...

CQ+RQ+Omnious = lolololololololololol!
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If humans ever descended from primates don't you think they'd be slowly evolving aswell. How does one evolve without the other after so many years have gone by? So much questions so little answers to fill in the blanks.

Well, ok, we have a few other options... God made us in his image, space aliens came down and altered our DNA, or you're the only conscious intelligence and all of this is a sick and twisted construct of your lonliness... Anyway, I'm sure you're aware that wasn't the actual point...

New people coming in is what keeps things alive and moving but also removes the primary purpose of the guild. I'm not going to explain to you my inference but it is a fact. I saw the war and it looked quite even. Don't want to hear you guys blame your lose on vent. Some people have owned an entire map without a vent.

Ok, don't explain it. So. you believe the whole 'if you weren't there at some particular moment of time you're insignificant' spiel. Yes, CQ at the beginning was like the Beatles and if you weren't part of it then at that moment you're non-factor or pretending to be someone you're not.../warmachine

So you condone vent bombinb. Nice to know.

It's hardly ignorance especially since I know everything that has happened throughout this server. Probably better than most. I'm just disappointed that in these days, this is what is considered to be a troll thread.

Yes, CQ was better than everyone and so are you.

*shrug*

Yeah, didn't think so.

Nobody but you cares.

b:bye
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:sweat All that is what makes TW fun... I remember when I was a lowbie I would laugh irl just watching BL and Cq fight on world chat. Whenever one war between them was over, I could expect to get a few laughs from their world chats.

TW is very fun and > killing level 30s. If there is some dislike between the 2 factions, that's like adding some spicy to a good meal.

have to agree totem war is fun in a way that they would kill each other and the loser would shout things in world chat about the others cheating. the bickering start then we all start lmfao'ing at the chat.njust dont go off and make it seem like ww3.
    lmfao in Ao on certian day it was the every territory was up for grabs and you either had to defend your or take over another.
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well, ok, we have a few other options... God made us in his image, space aliens came down and altered our DNA, or you're the only conscious intelligence and all of this is a sick and twisted construct of your lonliness... Anyway, I'm sure you're aware that wasn't the actual point...
    I prefer the truman show route. b:victory
  • Holocaust - Harshlands
    Holocaust - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Someone must have skipped science class, huh? English class too.

Evolution is a product of adaptation and defection. Monkeys aren't in a habitat where they cannot survive with their current biological build therefore they do not need to adapt. On the other side, defections that turn out for the better are few and far between. Most physical defects end up with an inability to hunt or forage while mental defects basically roll over and die. That being said defects, both positive and negative, happen at a rate of maybe one per million.

I'm sure your example seemed a lot smarter in your head though, right?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Stop acting like you were there back then or that you were anyone that mattered. Makes me facepalm to see all these kids that got good overnight (packs release) acting like they're hot ****/oldschool's

TLDR

LoL at this merge, LoL at this game, LoL at you if you're still playing it.

Mike was 10x before hypers. Don't be an elitist. b:cute
    LoL at you still coming on to forums.

b:thanks

Have a nice day!

I'm still here too.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Ok, don't explain it. So. you believe the whole 'if you weren't there at some particular moment of time you're insignificant' spiel. Yes, CQ at the beginning was like the Beatles and if you weren't part of it then at that moment you're non-factor or pretending to be someone you're not.../warmachine

So you condone vent bombinb. Nice to know.

Yes, CQ was better than everyone and so are you.

*shrug*

Nobody but you cares.

I don't believe I'm better than everyone else and and yes CQ was better than everyone else. I'm with the God created everyone in his image group.

I don't care to say anymore to you. (No offense I'm just bored)
    Someone must have skipped science class, huh? English class too.

Evolution is a product of adaptation and defection. Monkeys aren't in a habitat where they cannot survive with their current biological build therefore they do not need to adapt. On the other side, defections that turn out for the better are few and far between. Most physical defects end up with an inability to hunt or forage while mental defects basically roll over and die. That being said defects, both positive and negative, happen at a rate of maybe one per million.

I'm sure your example seemed a lot smarter in your head though, right?

That's good for you that you know something so insignificant to life specifically, to me. The only science that should ever matter to me is, Anatomy & Physiology or anything else pertaining to what I need to know as a doctor.

Only an idiot believes in such trivial things.

I'm sure when you were explaining this it seemed a lot smarter in your head though, right?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I prefer the truman show route. b:victory

Bruce Almighty, man... b:pleased

I don't believe I'm better than everyone else and and yes CQ was better than everyone else. I'm with the God created everyone in his image group.

And as someone who never really payed any attention or cared about CQ, as an outsider we saw CQ as an RPK faction full of pretentious and elitist snobs who thought they were better than everyone and didn't waste a second when it came to trying to rub it in everyone's faces. So you guys gave up the map thinking you would re-take it and have been upset that someone else did.

You guys were all superstars in your own mind. Funny thing is, I didn't know who any of you were until CQ had already disbanded. To almost the rest of the server, it didn't matter.

• Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I'm still here too.

Yet you never text me.
    How is it that that works?!
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yet you never text me.
    How is it that that works?!
    b:surrender

>my face when I tell you to text me and it never happens

In any case, who else is excited for the Sundering this Tuesday? Pre-cataclysm events!
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

And as someone who never really payed any attention or cared about CQ, as an outsider we saw CQ as an RPK faction full of pretentious and elitist snobs who thought they were better than everyone and didn't waste a second when it came to trying to rub it in everyone's faces. So you guys gave up the map thinking you would re-take it and have been upset that someone else did.

You guys were all superstars in your own mind. Funny thing is, I didn't know who any of you were until CQ had already disbanded. To almost the rest of the server, it didn't matter.

We gave up the map because TW was boring and we put new life into it, and seeing as how there are two equal guilds fighting for the land now it seems that we were successful. Your welcome.

Did we think we'd re-take it? Sure. That is the mind set of every guild who wants to be competitive in TW, is to take as much land as they can get their hands on. That is unless you're a guild like Nagare who's just content with one land.

Just so you know, you and whoever you were with are just far few of the many people who played in Lost City. So you agreed with Spectral and CQ was greede and full of random PKers, kewl. There are also many people who looked up to CQ and I had far from few people PMing me to join and how much they idolize us.

Oh, and don't say you don't care about barely any BloodLust being in Kamisama when you are the one who actually brings it up in the first place. By the way, CQ actually took on multiple large full 80 wars at the same time and won. You guys are complaining that two guilds who couldn't even get a full 80 to war merged to finally get 80+ on for TW. Don't ever try to say you took the map when you get double attacked and you ask the second guild to wait for your other TW to finish. Don't make enemies with everyone if you can't handle it, QQmaor.
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

If you never payed any attention to CQ how can you make judgement?

Im going to pretend you didn't mean to contradict yourself, for your sake.

Either way, CQ was the strongest faction at the time. That's a fact. The faction itself didn't condone RPKing but of course the members did, in alt guilds, or secretly, or whatever their choice of form factor.

Similarly, I can say they (as a whole) weren't the best at PvPing... but that's a direct implication of their cumulative interests (anti PK). However, the skill ceiling in this game is so ridiculously low that gear and levels trump skill and strategy. So yes, they were the strongest.

And believe me, Im as anti-CQ as you can get. Everything about their ideals disgusts me (compassion doesnt belong in MMORPGS). But I give credit where it's due, and have no problem arguing the converse if I think its appropriate.

I don't really understand your next point. Are you trying to imply that CQ gave away the map with the intention that they would re-take it, only to affirm to the server that they are incontestable?

I think the first part is true, they probably did intend on re-taking it. But I don't quite think the reasoning you have is sound. It is equivalent to say the contrapositive, that if they were not trying to reflect grandeur then they wouldn't have given away their territories. I think they would have given them away whether or not they were as arrogant as you think they are.

And I really don't think its fair to universally quantify CQ as being snobby. I was in RQ my entire career, but honestly I couldn't picture myself being friends in real life with RQ members over CQ members. I didn't like CQ because I don't think chivalry (ie. save the level 30 newbs) and moral vigilantism belongs in a video game, but ironically these are the exact same traits which makes people less snobby and more likeable, as people. Your claims have less basis than a non-uniquely determining generating set for a vector space V.

Ignore the math joke (I havent taken lin alg in a year but I couldnt resist), all you really need to understand is that you are really pulling **** out of your ***. I dont think a merger between two guilds in order to spark competition deserves this much ridicule, and I also think you should try to act (and feel) less threatened by it.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    blah blah wall of text

hi sorbik b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hi sorbik b:bye

Hai, YM b:bye
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your claims have less basis than a non-uniquely determining generating set for a vector space V.

Ha ha! This joke is hilarious, doesn't make you look like a tool, and isn't an attempt to seem more intelligent at all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Holocaust - Harshlands
    Holocaust - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's good for you that you know something so insignificant to life specifically, to me. The only science that should ever matter to me is, Anatomy & Physiology or anything else pertaining to what I need to know as a doctor.

Taking 5:1 this guy tries to use leeches to suck the demon illnesses out of people.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We gave up the map because TW was boring and we put new life into it, and seeing as how there are two equal guilds fighting for the land now it seems that we were successful. Your welcome.

Did we think we'd re-take it? Sure. That is the mind set of every guild who wants to be competitive in TW, is to take as much land as they can get their hands on. That is unless you're a guild like Nagare who's just content with one land.

Just so you know, you and whoever you were with are just far few of the many people who played in Lost City. So you agreed with Spectral and CQ was greede and full of random PKers, kewl. There are also many people who looked up to CQ and I had far from few people PMing me to join and how much they idolize us.

Oh, and don't say you don't care about barely any BloodLust being in Kamisama when you are the one who actually brings it up in the first place. By the way, CQ actually took on multiple large full 80 wars at the same time and won. You guys are complaining that two guilds who couldn't even get a full 80 to war merged to finally get 80+ on for TW. Don't ever try to say you took the map when you get double attacked and you ask the second guild to wait for your other TW to finish. Don't make enemies with everyone if you can't handle it, QQmaor.

I never said you guys were greedy. Of course there were those salary leechers, however I wasn't talking about them at all. We had our share here too, fortunately they left when TW pay became mirages. As for giving up the map, that was hardy a group decision. It was made by the inner circle.

As for not being RPK, CQ was far more RPK than Essence is now, a QQ we get from Kami a lot. CQ rpk'd every event and West Gate on Fridays. I'm not QQing about it, just stating the truth.

As for the 'waiting for others in tw', I'm pretty sure we started that. I don't ever remember hearing CQ/BLT/Spec doing that before the map was given up, which I happily thanked and still respect the leadership for doing back then.

The only QQ I'm seeing here is from Kami/ex-CQ. You merged with some of your most hated enemies that you pledged you never would do. S is back in Kami, so is PC... and now Hiroto. lol Truth hurts.

As for making enemies? I don't take any of this **** personally, but it's funny to see who is. lol

If you never payed any attention to CQ how can you make judgement?

Im going to pretend you didn't mean to contradict yourself, for your sake.

That's hardly a contradiction. You can't actually play on a server without some interaction with the strongest factions. You can't be completely oblivious. Sure I knew who Diakoku was. I knew who Pnut, Pharoah, Lyssic, Lushess and a few others were. Did I pay attention to them? Pretty much only when they RPK'd on the open map would I see a familiar name and recognize it. I was in a non-factor carebear faction that nobody ever cared about playing LC in my own little bubble. I could really care less what the gossip was or who did what.

I don't really understand your next point. Are you trying to imply that CQ gave away the map with the intention that they would re-take it, only to affirm to the server that they are incontestable?

I think the first part is true, they probably did intend on re-taking it. But I don't quite think the reasoning you have is sound. It is equivalent to say the contrapositive, that if they were not trying to reflect grandeur then they wouldn't have given away their territories. I think they would have given them away whether or not they were as arrogant as you think they are.

If you can assume my first point is true, why would my second point be implausible? If they were indeed intent on re-taking the server and didn't achieve their goal, why would they not be at least a little upset about it? I certainly would be. That's an ego bruising any way you look it it if the first argument is indeed true.

And I really don't think its fair to universally quantify CQ as being snobby. I was in RQ my entire career, but honestly I couldn't picture myself being friends in real life with RQ members over CQ members. I didn't like CQ because I don't think chivalry (ie. save the level 30 newbs) and moral vigilantism belongs in a video game, but ironically these are the exact same traits which makes people less snobby and more likeable, as people. Your claims have less basis than a non-uniquely determining generating set for a vector space V.

Of course, I'm talking about the loudest lobby for CQ. I personally have nothing against any of them IRL. Who could... this is a freaking video game. However, many of the people involved with them at the time did have their attitude, something any guild or group of people similarly shares. There are some total d-bags in Essence as well, but nothing is really new in that. There are no more or less reasons to like or hate Essence... all the same complaints or reasons are likened to us as they were to them. Your last statement makes about as much sense to me as replacing IMR 4064 with VV N230 and pulling your face off the floor after you've realized it. *shrug*

Ignore the math joke (I havent taken lin alg in a year but I couldnt resist), all you really need to understand is that you are really pulling **** out of your ***. I dont think a merger between two guilds in order to spark competition deserves this much ridicule, and I also think you should try to act (and feel) less threatened by it.

Erm... actually, I think seeing Kamisama's most hated enemies, some for nearly 2 years, merge with them to be a noteworthy event. I certainly think it's worth poking fun at. This IS the LC forum still, isn't it?

I'm far from threatened by it. If you hadn't noticed, I'm actually quite excited about it. Only a few pages ago I commended them on an excellent war... the likes of which we hadn't seen for months.

I could care less about who wins or who loses... far from it. I want the brutal TWs we used to have back, and indeed they are back. That's good for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.