BloodLust > Spectral > Rogaine + Kamisama = lololol?

Options

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    can still kill you 1v1 easily you rubbish useless toollz go make more video to entertain us you camera manz with a uglyz mage in the middle of your screenz

lol U ONE SHOTZ WITH GUSH CRIT.
    8k hp BM w/o mdef ornaments b:chuckle
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol U ONE SHOTZ WITH GUSH CRIT.
    8k hp BM w/o mdef ornaments b:chuckle

Elayne let you pk? go get ready for G17 instance you slave.

10k m.def with marrow enough to tank you.b:spit
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Elayne let you pk? go get ready for G17 instance you slave.

10k m.def with marrow enough to tank you.b:spit

if u say so b:cute
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    :] you tank me calvin?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you're right i'm an obscure person...b:sin

what about you? are you by any chance a light bulb? b:laugh

never met on forums or ingame....

but i now love you for this. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Lidell - Lost City
    Lidell - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    InB4 Gush Oneshot
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So like.

You all act like competition exists in this game.

The only people who still play it are sad, bald, Canadian, pedophiles. Or people who can't find anything better to torture themselves with.

Lets all spend loads of money on something that gives you no substance whatsoever. Gosh blow thousands on drugs at least then you get SOMETHING.
    b:bye

...so says a forum troller LOL

What? nothing better to do than be all superior and troll the forums of a game you no longer play? How sad is that LMAO

What do you have against Canada? We good people (mostly) LOL
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    listen everyone, we should merge kami n spec, so we can beat essence b:bye
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If there were more funny topics like this one, I might actually be on these forums more often.
    trollface.jpg?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Calvin, that is more than enough flaming out of you (even if you are joking)...first and last warning. If this thread continues to get flamed, I will have to close it.

Thanks for your cooperation! b:thanks

Calvin's always been a bit of a flamer
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So like.

You all act like competition exists in this game.

The only people who still play it are sad, bald, Canadian, pedophiles. Or people who can't find anything better to torture themselves with.

Lets all spend loads of money on something that gives you no substance whatsoever. Gosh blow thousands on drugs at least then you get SOMETHING.
    b:bye

Damn. Stacy beat me to it.

You're all lonely people. Dr. Phil is sad faced.

Naaaaaaaah man u got it all wrong, this game is just an escape from reality.

I mean, I havent visited these boards in 3 months, but today I got a 76% on a midterm which i studied at least 35 hours for, and here I am... it's like clockwork.

I dont think anyone would be here if they didnt feel inadequate about their life. Perfect world is so detached from reality that it actually does make you feel better about your life.

Its sort of like a reductio ad absurdum argument... except the absurdity of this statement starts at the beginning rather than the end.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »

I mean, I havent visited these boards in 3 months, but today I got a 76% on a midterm which i studied at least 35 hours for, and here I am... it's like clockwork.

I dont think anyone would be here if they didnt feel inadequate about their life. Perfect world is so detached from reality that it actually does make you feel better about your life.

Its sort of like a reductio ad absurdum argument... except the absurdity of this statement starts at the beginning rather than the end.

I am proud of your english, my canadian friend.b:cute
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To officially be 'Canadian' you must:

1) Have ice-skated on a frozen lake or pond...
    2) Have a relative that is a lumberjack...
    3) Been chased by a Moose on at least one occasion...
    4) Own a red plaid flannel shirt (kinda related to #2)

Where is the 'I know, eh....' b:bye

Michael is on drugs <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »

I'm sure the game provides different experiences for different people. Someone who immerses themselves in a game can experience a detachment from "reality" because reality can be phenomenological. If you experience something it's real to you. Obviously if this reality is much more enjoyable than your life or the consensus reality you could develop an addiction or yearning for this subjective reality. Unsurprisingly, if you break down a lot of the things you do they all tend to favour this better perspective.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So, Rogaine (Spectral) merges with Kamisama (Conqueror)?

So is this BloodLust 3.0?

/discuss

BTW... EPIC.

Stop acting like you were there back then or that you were anyone that mattered. Makes me facepalm to see all these kids that got good overnight (packs release) acting like they're hot ****/oldschool's

TLDR

LoL at this merge, LoL at this game, LoL at you if you're still playing it.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sure the game provides different experiences for different people. Someone who immerses themselves in a game can experience a detachment from "reality" because reality can be phenomenological. If you experience something it's real to you. Obviously if this reality is much more enjoyable than your life or the consensus reality you could develop an addiction or yearning for this subjective reality. Unsurprisingly, if you break down a lot of the things you do they all tend to favour this better perspective.

Yeah you're right, its not fair for me to generalize for all people.
    But the phenomenon i experienced was really concrete... and I only really noticed it now.

I actually felt the urge to feel better about myself after confronted with failure... and so i turned to here lol. Pretty upsetting now that I think about it.

(And before people start calling me arrogant for calling 76% a failure, I consider it a personal failure because of the amount of effort I put in, and of course because it was for a combinatorics class, something which I want to do a possible joint-major in undergrad)
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

LoL at this merge, LoL at this game, LoL at you if you're still playing it.

LoL at you still coming on to forums.

b:thanks

Have a nice day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LoL at you still coming on to forums.

b:thanks

Have a nice day!

Only because someone linked me to this thread.

Thanks for the wishes.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    only Because Someone Linked Me To This Thread.

Thanks For The Wishes.

Whay U Make Fun Of Me Qqqqq
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Stop acting like you were there back then or that you were anyone that mattered. Makes me facepalm to see all these kids that got good overnight (packs release) acting like they're hot ****/oldschool's

lolwut? Butthurt much?

Oooh, I missed the first 4 months of the server, I'm such a hyper nub? Where am I pretending to be anything? lol
    TLDR

LoL at this merge, LoL at this game, LoL at you if you're still playing it. Lol at you if you quit two years ago and still post in the forums

Fixed it for you.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    seems this thread has derailed into a competition of who can proclaim how little they care about this game. yet they are all taking the time to post about it. ijs, if you truly didnt care then why waste a nanosecond reading/posting/arguing?

@Michael i guess you missed a lot more than the first 4 months. you have a lot of ex BLT in your guild too.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @Michael i guess you missed a lot more than the first 4 months. you have a lot of ex BLT in your guild too.

I know that. Every faction has ex-members of other factions. But, look at the family tree though. BLT>Spectral>Rogaine... Is that inaccurate? No. CQ > Kamisama? No. Rogaine + Kami = Trollworthy. b:pleased
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know that. Every faction has ex-members of other factions. But, look at the family tree though. BLT>Spectral>Rogaine... Is that inaccurate? No. CQ > Kamisama? No. Rogaine + Kami = Trollworthy. b:pleased

Do you know how many people in Kamisama are from Conqueror? Not enough to even bring conqueror's name up. same for BloodLusT. Everything you've been posting here is invalid.

I will concur that Rogaine + Kamisama is something. Can't necassarily call Essence, Essence either. All the new people that come in water down what the real meaning behind Essence is. Same with Kamisama and any big guild for that matter.

For everytime there's an idiot that brings things up like this, there's someone with sense and very little ignorance to correct such a matter.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Do you know how many people in Kamisama are from Conqueror? Not enough to even bring conqueror's name up. same for BloodLusT. Everything you've been posting here is invalid.
    I agree. Even though I've not been playing since the beginning and I don't claim to be a 'veteran' (haven't even been playing for 2 years), I barely see any of the names I used to see in CQ when I was a lowbie being in kami.
    Kami and Essence being CQ2 was just a Spec made gimmick so they could have something to cling onto to trash talk, and it doesn't really matter anymore since they're all in kami now. Irony.
    Can't necassarily call Essence, Essence either. All the new people that come in water down what the real meaning behind Essence is. Same with Kamisama and any big guild for that matter.
    I don't agree with this though. Essence has always been made of a majority of unknown debauched peasants (my old self among them) led by a handful of old timer CQs, and it still is (hell our average recruit is a fresh 100 no name with +3/4 refines and the wrong ornaments). So from my point of view, until the core quits, Essence will remain Essence.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options

I will concur that Rogaine + Kamisama is something. Can't necassarily call Essence, Essence either. All the new people that come in water down what the real meaning behind Essence is. Same with Kamisama and any big guild for that matter.

For everytime there's an idiot that brings things up like this, there's someone with sense and very little ignorance to correct such a matter.

Yeah, well Hewlett Packard isn't HP, both of them died a long time ago, Apple isn't even Apple anymore because Steve Wozniak isn't there either, the United States of America isn't even the USA cause all of the founding fathers have long since died and there are far more than 13 territories. And if you were paying any particular attention I never did say they were the same thing.

A human isn't a primate even though we are descendants. Saying Kami or Rogaine didn't have their direct roots trace back like that is ignorance as well.

As for 'new people come in water down what the real meaning is' is idealistic, elitist bullshlt. New people coming in is what keep things alive and moving forward. Look at our war today. Other than having our vent bot-bombed a half dozen times, TW was pretty amazing and a lot of fun. More fun than it has been in months. Change is a good thing, but that doesn't mean you can't point at it and laugh at the appearance of hypocrisy.
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I don't agree with this though. Essence has always been made of a majority of unknown debauched peasants (my old self among them) led by a handful of old timer CQs, and it still is (hell our average recruit is a fresh 100 no name with +3/4 refines and the wrong ornaments). So from my point of view, until the core quits, Essence will remain Essence.

Essence is some ex CQ mixed in with Omnious and a couple other guilds who merged. or more correctly some ex BLT then CQ then Essence. at least know your own history if you are going to comment on it. b:victory
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Really,

who cares who is who and what is what in terms of guilds anyway?

most guilds are constantly changing and evolving as people either get bored or just want change.

the point is that people have finally decided that holding a grudge was holding them back if they wanted to compete in pvp or TW.

nice to see people allowing themselves to join forces with some of thier 'old enemies' for a common goal.

about time really... remember that it is just a game and that 'hate' mentality is just kinda ridiculous .

you can want to be he best and have rivals but I don't really see tha need for all the bitterness as well.

IMO it is just jealousy that makes people 'hate' others and other guilds. just get over yourself and enjoy the game for what it is.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lets merge all the top CSers into one new guild, then we can beat ess b:angry
This discussion has been closed.