Calamity Discussion Threads

Options
124»

Comments

• Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hey, question for bb. like a few hours b4 calamity site booted everyone, u posted a reason as to why u left calamity, could u repost it?

or if not bb, someone with that specific post saved? since bb seems to be avoiding this thread and any other thread like this, which im assuming is on purpose till some sort of witty remark is made, if someone has a copy of that post, it'd be much appreciated.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Leader is still BB. I have no idea who the director is, though.

Volf.

And Arliana I remember the post, but didn't save it. I won't try to repeat it from memory as that could end poorly if I accidentally missrepresent it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont really see why the certain post should be in a public forum..
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    or if not bb, someone with that specific post saved? since bb seems to be avoiding this thread and any other thread like this, which im assuming is on purpose till some sort of witty remark is made, if someone has a copy of that post, it'd be much appreciated.

The post is gone Arliana, if you want to know what BB wrote why don't you contact him ingame? I assume you havn't forgotten how to spell his name o.o BaldwinBoy.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Horikita - Dreamweaver
    Horikita - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aww that's some sad news. Just dropping by to say hi, after ermmmm..... a year and half maybe.

Wonder if this game'll still be up and running in 10 years b:laugh
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Necroed.

Regenesis and Insanity (?) were created after the break up of Calamity. Contact somebody in game for further info.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.