Dragon Points System is Live!

Options

Comments

• Minzo - Sanctuary
    Minzo - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did anyone notice Seele Token is not on the list? Or has anyone NPC'd some and got points?

EDIT: For Tusk it says you can get it from armored bear and co-ords... Think that should be changed to a mob
    that someone would actually grind on?

EDIT2: Also Deadly Venom isn't on the list?
    b:angry Google's your best friend b:angry
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did anyone notice Seele Token is not on the list? Or has anyone NPC'd some and got points?

EDIT: For Tusk it says you can get it from armored bear and co-ords... Think that should be changed to a mob
    that someone would actually grind on?

The mob list is probably just the "first" mob in the database list that it drops from, with the very highest drop rate, even if the mob isn't terribly practical. I think it might be prudent to fix that as well though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paldine - Sanctuary
    Paldine - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Anyone figure out what the conversion rate is?

The DQ items have the dragon points that they are worth in the description in game
  • Aijilyuol - Raging Tide
    Aijilyuol - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    YEY! Good thing I kept the "Defend Archosaur Gates" event drops!Got only 910, point, but it's all good!
    I want the pig!!
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nicely suprised. And always better than nothing, yes? 38,000 DP isn't to shabby for less than 1 week. b:thanks
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna farm wraith attacks when they happen. those guys always drop a ton of coins, DQ, and chi stones. :D

also gonna see how well I can farm some mobs next to 1k streams. They drop O.K. and they drop high lvl ones. So it's all cool b:cool
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Now i feel obligated to log in to grind =D
    Of course keep this up and you'll find one paying customer back xD

Thank you for this compensation and please don't **** it up b:chuckle
  • kammysue
    kammysue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What can be got with 50 event points after trading in 50k DQ points? How much real money per say is 50 event points worth? If a silver spirit charm costs 7g and 50 silver, how many event points would I need?

Is 50 event points equal to 50 silver?
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kammysue wrote: »
    What can be got with 50 event points after trading in 50k DQ points? How much real money per say is 50 event points worth? If a silver spirit charm costs 7g and 50 silver, how many event points would I need?

It is 50 Event gold, which can be used in the event boutique, which is blue diamond after you open the boutique.
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kammysue wrote: »

Go to the in-game boutique and click on the blue diamond in the top right corner, that's the event boutique. You can see all the prices there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kammysue
    kammysue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thank you for the information all!!
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Love this system b:victory thank you very much to the forum team and gms. Love this new system, of course i hope this doesnt encourage or increase bottersb:shockedb:angry REPORT IF SPOTTED!
    +1 post
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Makeover Scrolls b:dirty i might log i to check this out.
  • Minzo - Sanctuary
    Minzo - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just noticed something...
    If you NPC Seele tokens it says in the "Items Vendored" section that its Element Stones
    and says Element stones in the DQ items...
    Its still 20 points for Seele tokens but the name should be changed, and dropped by the mob is wrong
    Also Venom is wrong too, it should be Deadly Venom

Will the GM's read this here or should I send a ticket?

EDIT: Sent a ticket hopefully they fix it
    b:angry Google's your best friend b:angry
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I was hoping that the Perfect Iron Hammer was one of the prizes so I can open my stack of Chest of Coins, but I guess that would have been too much b:chuckle
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I was hoping that the Perfect Iron Hammer was one of the prizes so I can open my stack of Chest of Coins, but I guess that would have been too much b:chuckle

They didn't want the DP system to directly affect the economy, adding perfect hammers would do just the opposite of that.

My proposal? Make all chests of coin NPC-able for 20k coins, that'll get them out of the system, and give the seller something for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why is what I have vendored amount not adding up to what I have as a total?

(havnt redeemed anything)
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They didn't want the DP system to directly affect the economy, adding perfect hammers would do just the opposite of that.

My proposal? Make all chests of coin NPC-able for 20k coins, that'll get them out of the system, and give the seller something for it.

Yeah, I would like that too. I love how they placed the officer badges in there! Just need about 300 stacks of 100x lvl 91 dq items to get rank 6 from rank 5 b:dirty
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    Why is what I have vendored amount not adding up to what I have as a total?

(havnt redeemed anything)

Think it might take some time for it to update the info.
  • Mattknight - Heavens Tear
    Mattknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think it maybe glitched, I sold my DQ items almost 2 hours ago and it still hasn't updated.b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mordrin
    mordrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I sold my DQ items hours ago and still cant redeem them for anything is there something im doing worng or is there a bug in the system?
  • Mattknight - Heavens Tear
    Mattknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mordrin wrote: »
    I sold my DQ items hours ago and still cant redeem them for anything is there something im doing worng or is there a bug in the system?

You did it right, I'm thinking it's a bug or a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mordrin
    mordrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well its still in the works so hopefuly they will work it all out i like this system
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mordrin wrote: »

I just realized this too. I sold tons of dq items 2 hrs ago, and the dragon points I get should be around 50k now, but it still shows the old amount. The item vendor history has been updated, but the change is not reflected in the points tally.
  • Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear
    Mik_scorpius - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think it maybe glitched, I sold my DQ items almost 2 hours ago and it still hasn't updated.b:lipcurl

Considering it's just been released, there may be a few glitches. One thing is testing it beforehand - another is letting it out for thousands of users.

Really great solution! I can only approve (Gotta get Mysterious Chips now...)
    PWI will continue - in one way or the other. I'm just glad I found a balanced server now that I enjoy - naming is illegal, but PM's are welcome.

Only reason I log in still is also just to say hi to friends.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3036252001&dateline=1291402639[/SIGPIC]
  • Ahmen - Heavens Tear
    Ahmen - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I'm in the same boat. It's been almost 2 and a half hours... b:cry
    I'm hunggie for some chips! Pwease feed this widdle kitty. b:sad
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well folks, PWI came through on the DQ issue, have to give them that. This looks great.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • pakse
    pakse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. It's been almost 2 and a half hours... b:cry
    I'm hunggie for some chips! Pwease feed this widdle kitty. b:sad

I am having the same problem, none of my points are showing up.

Also, for those who were saying some of the items they npc'd were not showing up, it says in small print at the bottom that only the last ten will be listed.
  • FoxyMercy - Sanctuary
    FoxyMercy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So yeah the sold to vendor should appear instantly correct and the points show up 1 hour later.... sold some dqs about half an hour ago still nothing in the vendor section, cant help feeling my chances of getting actual points seems slim to none atm.. b:surrender

Checked back and its now working..
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So yeah the sold to vendor should appear instantly correct and the points show up 1 hour later.... sold some dqs about half an hour ago still nothing in the vendor section, cant help feeling my chances of getting actual points seems slim to none atm.. b:surrender

I just checked again, it now displays the correct dp tally for me. It had been over 3 hours. I guess the more you sell, the longer you will have to wait.
This discussion has been closed.