Dragon Points System is Live!

Options

Comments

• Arog - Dreamweaver
    Arog - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Same problem here, I sold the items I had collected 2 hours ago and they where worth about 32k points in total but I didnt get those points.

I went grinding after I had sold them and the "newly" collected Dragon Quest items gave me dragon points right after I sold them.

Those 32k points do also appear in my history, I just dont have them. Time to wait patiently and hope they fix this I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    4650 points accumulated .

Not found what to select from DQ rewards.

Pup, pet I not need.

Reputation too.

Same for other items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pakse
    pakse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So yeah the sold to vendor should appear instantly correct and the points show up 1 hour later.... sold some dqs about half an hour ago still nothing in the vendor section, cant help feeling my chances of getting actual points seems slim to none atm.. b:surrender

Try refreshing your page - worked for me. My points are showing up now.
  • Madeuquit - Harshlands
    Madeuquit - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Two questions:

1) The event points, is one event point one gold in the event boutique, or what exactly is the exchange rate?

2) I've read that the DQ items are character bound, but lets say you get the event points and you buy something in the event boutique with it, can THAT item be sold to other players?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    me likes b:cute
    haven't gotten the chance to log in yet, but the rewards look good ^^
    Hope the dp will show up shortly for those who didn't get them yet and that the system works good D:

can't wait till I'm out of school so I can log in ^^
    thanks pwi :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Arlenia - Dreamweaver
    Arlenia - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Two questions:

1) The event points, is one event point one gold in the event boutique, or what exactly is the exchange rate?

2) I've read that the DQ items are character bound, but lets say you get the event points and you buy something in the event boutique with it, can THAT item be sold to other players?

1. 50 points = 50 event gold

2. All items from the event boutique are bound (but account stashable), to my knowledge. Only thing you could do is maybe buy refining stones and resell the refined item for a profit.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What exactly is a pillar pet?

Edit: Looked it up and omg! It is so cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh oh I like it! I think I might get the piggy for my Cleric he he.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what are event points?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • FleshArrow - Sanctuary
    FleshArrow - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Note: Please keep in mind that system is in "Working Beta" stage.

does it mean that points could reset?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    First post in this thread. Yay for lateness.

Provided this system doesn't get worse later (i.e. points resetting, good rewards removed etc), this is wonderful. The item selection does need a lot of work, but the ones that exist now are useful without being game-breaking, and the exchange rates seem to be more or less fair. Most importantly, though, a solid system like this will encourage people to get back out in the field and recover the lost art of grinding.

Just please, please don't remove any of the existing rewards... especially the Demon/Sage Event Card. Not all of us have the gear/luck necessary to participate in the Tiger event, and event gold can really help us out. The exchange rate for one is pretty high, too, but it's fair for what the reward is. Just please don't change this at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tyvm Gm's :)

One more question; Where can I find what I can do with the event gold? I can never be on at the events..Always when Im at work or alseep in middel of the night... So I never really thought about it.
    Would be very greatfull if someone could short explain me what I can do with Event Gold.

Ty in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tyvm Gm's :)

One more question; Where can I find what I can do with the event gold? I can never be on at the events..Always when Im at work or alseep in middel of the night... So I never really thought about it.
    Would be very greatfull if someone could short explain me what I can do with Event Gold.

Ty in advance

Event gold is spent in the Event Boutique. Open the Boutique with 'o' then look to the top right corner, you will see 3 circles. 1st one is the Boutiqe, 2nd Event Boutiqe, and 3rd Live Auction. Click that second circle, and you can spend event gold there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azgarius - Sanctuary
    Azgarius - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Great job GM's - really. First time (from veeeery long time) a nice not cash related content appeared. Keep going :)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I was like, woot, 50 event gold. And than I saw I was missing a 0 b:surrender

BUT, I loooovee it

EDIT: The source, at items vendored, is not always correct though. Says I got my stack of element essence from some mob, but it was from arch attack event
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If this system had been on since the begining of the servers, rank8 would be just as common as hh90-99 is now b:shocked
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    Ropho - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If this system had been on since the begining of the servers, rank8 would be just as common as hh90-99 is now b:shocked

That whould be awsome and balanced much more the pvp b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Well I did a little calculating about that and you would need to NPC a total of roughly 950 million coins worth of lv91+DQ's to have enough officer badges for r9 b:chuckle

So basically you have to grind 475 mil ish in DQ's to get about half the badges you need by buying them, and the other half by DQ points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well I did a little calculating about that and you would need to NPC a total of roughly 950 million coins worth of lv91+DQ's to have enough officer badges for r9 b:chuckle

So basically you have to grind 475 mil ish in DQ's to get about half the badges you need by buying them, and the other half by DQ points.

Yeah but dont forget that while you are grinding you are geting coins, mats and after npc dqs u win good money.

So u can use that money to buy more tokens to get rep....
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah but dont forget that while you are grinding you are geting coins, mats and after npc dqs u win good money.

So u can use that money to buy more tokens to get rep....

I already took the money you get from selling DQ's in account, you need to NPC 475 mil worth of DQ's, which you use to buy officer badges. That's about 100k rep (with about 70m to spare)

Then you also have enough DQ points for another 100k rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowElfLord - Dreamweaver
    DrowElfLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Id have to say that this is one/or maybe one of the best installed features on this game. Nicely executed.b:victory
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I REALLY LOVE THE NEW FEATURE!!

we get even boutique points and some really sweet baby pets, and A MAKEOVERSCROLL!!!
    and even reputation!!!!

finally, since a year i love the game again!!!! b:laugh

TY PWI YOURE THE BEST!!! b:dirty
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I already took the money you get from selling DQ's in account, you need to NPC 475 mil worth of DQ's, which you use to buy officer badges. That's about 100k rep (with about 70m to spare)

I see what you mean but dont forget that you also do quests, fbs,(even 100bhs wich can give us rep)one mans army .

U can "grind" for dqs while doing one mans army(i know the rep is low but well, rep is rep...)
    Also u can get the drops from fb/bh mobs

I ts not much but its a bit lower than that anyway this the best thing they add since the Nien event.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

And then you could stack those crusade orders and oma with it and get even more rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ropho - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And then you could stack those crusade orders and oma with it and get even more rep.

Yes, but lol its still a very, very, very, very looooooonnggg way..
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I been hearing the pillar pet is the flying normal pig. Is that true?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

And how would it be for rank8? b:pleased
  • Zairi - Dreamweaver
    Zairi - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    YAY! Makeover Scroll! Rep! Chips!! :D

I love that System its great!! Realy great job! Finally im no more looked at like a lunatic for leveling via rinding and w/o doing BHs and stuff.b:laugh

Realy makes me wanna charge up zen now. :P

Great idea PWE guys who are responsible for that, just great! <3

I just hope there isnt a maximun of points earnable..b:shocked
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I see what you mean but dont forget that you also do quests, fbs,(even 100bhs wich can give us rep)one mans army .

U can "grind" for dqs while doing one mans army(i know the rep is low but well, rep is rep...)
    Also u can get the drops from fb/bh mobs

I ts not much but its a bit lower than that anyway this the best thing they add since the Nien event.

Actually at 90+ the one man armies are in heaven/hell and the mobs there have a lower droprate for DQ's than the 96 spiders. So while you get more rep with the OMA you will get less DQ's = less badges for reputation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's really cool that so many people are happy with this. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
This discussion has been closed.