Narla's end

Comments

• Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I am getting bit confused...Alright so who is the one that stole Narla bank? Is bddom saying...Mango? And is that really true? Thought u guys blamed on Elusives (which i doubt since no one gained much refines right afterwards)

And who is selling Iron Guards and 300 of them...its gotta be a narla ...only 1k can make those, and looks like bank to me. Whoever is selling that is just .....plain (cant even find a bad enough word)...using bank resources to sell for profit...how greedy can ppl get
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "No, we are speaking of the integrity of PEOPLE behind the scenes of said factions. Those people come from other servers as well. And when we discuss the actions of what happens in-game we are discussing the actions of not how people play a character to do it.. So no, in-game characters is irrelevant. We could have the same "speaking about the downfall of Narla" discussion by it self, we could ALLLLLL do so without using in game names. But the discussion went on more in depth on what people are doing and the discussions they are making. Not what their in game character can or can't do."

If you can`t post behind your avatar, you shouldn`t post at all, it`s called backing up your words. Anything you say wont be taken seriously, you`ll be considered some noob shouting from bushes. If you posted behind avatar and if that was somebody ppl respect, your opinions would be taken a lot more seriously, something you should want? And yes, posting avatar is relevant, which do you one ask for advice about health, a doctor or some shaman living in the woods? And if you got 2 opinions, so different that other has to be false, which one you`ll believe? The one behind who can be hold accountable for what he said or somebody you cannot be hold accountable? I don`t think many would choose latter. I`ve given you quite a bit of reason to post behind avatar, unless you can provide some valid arguments to still post w/o avatar, I`ll be scrolling over your messages from now on `cause if you don`t have those arguments, well, I was right on the shouting from bushes, possibly spreading lies.

"My faction? your faction? who's faction? I didn't know Elusive was all of a sudden a family faction....Didn't it come together in spite personal feeling and opinions of others within it? Now I should be ashamed?"

Narla is dead, lead has been passed to a person I don`t believe is capable of pulling it off, can be touchy as girls at times. I myself have been leader of big guild on other game, I know what I`m talking about. There is so much to be taken care of, you can`t call your sick take care of things yourself, I did do that once(Fever that almost got me into hospital), gave authority to one of trusted members, things were falling apart when I got back after 3 days. No matter your irl problems, you have to take all the **** and stay calm, try to puzzle thing back together. Narla won`t be any competition for elusive any time soon, why are you still in elusive? If your goal was to bring narla down, you succeeded, what there is left for you but easy wins "glory"? I don`t think there will be fun & long TWs anytime soon so I gotta ask you, can you give me any reason that is not pathetic on why you haven`t left? I myself am in Elusive `cause a friend asked me to join, I`ve been enjoying my time there and I`m thinking of staying there, even with narla disbanding/disbanded. If I leave, it`s for the same reason I left Impulse and Narla after that, something personal that got nothing to do with the faction I left or at least that there is a reason that overweight anything else that is not related to the faction I`m in, not directly at least.

"And it takes something to "share" that accomplishment claim? Elusive has people within it that has never seen a Nirvana run claiming that same Accomplishment. A couple did their first FC run EVER after joining.... So what, apparently there is nothing to earn there. So again I ask, what accomplishment to you seem to think I am missing out on to be all in your words "*** hurt" over?"

It doesn`t matter what lvl you are of what gear you got as long as you help to accomplish the goal. I myself take no credit for what happened, I got back to PWI ~week ago, I wasn`t there, it`s not my accomplishment. lvl 70 archer with NPC gear that was there got every right to say it`s his accomplishment as a team effort. Heck, it`s not Proski`s own accomplishment what Elusive had done but the whole factions, if your part of it, it`s your accomplishment. Others do more, they should be given credit for that, Proski done a lot but he couldn`t have done it without Elusive`s members. Still, you got no right to say those silent members didn`t accomplish anything, they were there, they were needed. Btw, I never seen Nirvana but just yesterday tanked Wurlord in 2-3 w/o cleric, my gear or lvl isn`t the best but heck I can be asset to faction. Same can be said of so many others, just because their not the highest lvl or have best geared doesn`t mean their useless.

Ps. I started to wonder why I even bother, you seem like one of those idiots who won`t understand anything they doesn`t show in tv.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    I never asked for "attention" I never even asked for "creditability" And if WC is where I "learned it" it is because ignorant idiots broadcast their stupidity. So maybe they should just suck it up...

i would continue this discussion but you're trying far too hard to sound smart that your "logic" makes absolutely no sense.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    It doesn`t matter what lvl you are of what gear you got as long as you help to accomplish the goal. I myself take no credit for what happened, I got back to PWI ~week ago, I wasn`t there, it`s not my accomplishment. lvl 70 archer with NPC gear that was there got every right to say it`s his accomplishment as a team effort. Heck, it`s not Proski`s own accomplishment what Elusive had done but the whole factions, if your part of it, it`s your accomplishment. Others do more, they should be given credit for that, Proski done a lot but he couldn`t have done it without Elusive`s members. Still, you got no right to say those silent members didn`t accomplish anything, they were there, they were needed. Btw, I never seen Nirvana but just yesterday tanked Wurlord in 2-3 w/o cleric, my gear or lvl isn`t the best but heck I can be asset to faction. Same can be said of so many others, just because their not the highest lvl or have best geared doesn`t mean their useless.

This is correct.
    Elusive invites, not only the members who were here from day one and brought this faction up from dust, to enjoy the glory of who we have become, but we invite the whole server to enjoy it with us. We have reset the TW map for the whole server to enjoy. We did not disband, not because we want to be the best, but because we feel like we are at home, as a family. If this faction were to disband, that day would mark the last day I ever log onto PWI. I am here for Elusive. It is the same statement almost every Elusive member made on vent when the suggestion of disbanding came up.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    public forums....for archo server. You or anyone post garbage on it, its free game to post on and comment. If you zhadi or anyone for that matter don;t want to read my opinions then DON'T, use some self control.
    b:bye
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    It is the same statement almost every Elusive member made on vent when the suggestion of disbanding came up.

Most of them said the same thing in EVERY faction they ever been in. ijs
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    public forums....for archo server. You or anyone post garbage on it, its free game to post on and comment. If you zhadi or anyone for that matter don;t want to read my opinions then DON'T, use some self control.
    b:bye

I can read and comment about any post I like, thank you very much.

And as long as you keep posting your stupidities, I will stand by my opinion that you, sir, are an ignorant idiot.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    I can read and comment about any post I like, thank you very much.

And as long as you keep posting your stupidities, I will stand by my opinion that you, sir, are an ignorant idiot.

Opinions noted, and mutual b:kiss
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Opinions noted, and mutual b:kiss

didn't expect for it to be different.

still pretty funny how you have to be anonymous behind an already anonymous avatar.

but I forgot how important e-rep is to some people.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    didn't expect for it to be different.

still pretty funny how you have to be anonymous behind an already anonymous avatar.

but I forgot how important e-rep is to some people.

Yea, I didn't woop out my credit card on this server, sooooo
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This is correct.
    Elusive invites, not only the members who were here from day one and brought this faction up from dust, to enjoy the glory of who we have become, but we invite the whole server to enjoy it with us. We have reset the TW map for the whole server to enjoy. We did not disband, not because we want to be the best, but because we feel like we are at home, as a family. If this faction were to disband, that day would mark the last day I ever log onto PWI. I am here for Elusive. It is the same statement almost every Elusive member made on vent when the suggestion of disbanding came up.

Zhadi, you know I like you so dont take this the wrong way, but, you weren't even playing the game the last month or two, and now you start playing more and saying 'we this' and 'we that'... and... and... most of the improvements that Elusive showed were while you were gone... and... its just grinds me a little to see you seemingly taking credit for it...

b:surrender
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010

as i said, your "logic" makes no sense.
    I don't understand how spending money in this game has to do with anything we're talking about.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    as i said, your "logic" makes no sense.
    I don't understand how spending money in this game has to do with anything we're talking about.

Same logic applies to my in game name....
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Zhadi, you know I like you so dont take this the wrong way, but, you weren't even playing the game the last month or two, and now you start playing more and saying 'we this' and 'we that'... and... and... most of the improvements that Elusive showed were while you were gone... and... its just grinds me a little to see you seemingly taking credit for it...

b:surrender

Incorrect: I was away from the game completely for 1 week and a half. Edit: I was rather inactive for another week or so but I still logged on at least 3 times per week to see how things were coming along.

I only missed 1 TW.

I was director of Elusive from day 1 and I busted my *** to bring it up to the level it was.
    I have been one of the people who has given the most of myself to this faction.

The big improvements came when PHOENIX was formed and the people from Fatalis and Impulse who didn't want to settle for mediocrity joined Elusive. I had been inactive during the time that happened, but it doesn't mean that it happened without me. I have been part of this guild and I have always maintained contact with Proski and I have always given my fair share even while not in the game itself.

As was said before, we don't care if you pitched in a penny or if you pitched in a hundred dollar bill, everybody deserves credit.

Another Edit: Any elusive member can confirm this for you, but I really don't care if they do or don't. I know what I did, I know what I deserve credit for, and I know what Elusive deserves credit for. If other people can't see it, it's fine. Don't really care about my reputation in this game, I only say it how it is.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Incorrect: I was away from the game completely for 1 week and a half. Edit: I was rather inactive for another week or so but I still logged on at least 3 times per week to see how things were coming along.

I only missed 1 TW.

I was director of Elusive from day 1 and I busted my *** to bring it up to the level it was.

The big improvements came when PHOENIX was formed and the people from Fatalis and Impulse who didn't want to settle for mediocrity joined Elusive. I had been inactive during the time that happened, but it doesn't mean that it happened without me. I have been part of this guild and I have always maintained contact with Proski and I have always given my fair share even while not in the game itself.

As was said before, we don't care if you pitched in a penny or if you pitched in a hundred dollar bill, everybody deserves credit.

Hmm ok. Fair enough.

Edit: I just couldnt let well enough alone...

I just want to say, I'm extremely sad to see the state that Narla has reached, it is a guild I loved very much, and I am by far not the only one. There were and are arrogant pricks in Narla, but the majority of its members are kind, caring people that made this game a joy to play in its death twitches. I cried when I left the faction last night in anticipation of making a new one, I didnt expect it at all, but I did. I logged off vent and ****ing cried.

And whatever you say Mango, I do believe Elusive is the major cause of the internal problems of Narla. Stress and drama do that to a leadership. And for that I hold Elusive at fault. And I hate you for destroying my Narla.

I loved the TW you brought, but I hate the distrust, spite, and backstabbing you brought to the playing field. Some of your members were not involved in that, but most were. I congratulate you for reaching the #1 spot, that is an achievement worth immense amounts of pride.
  • Azariia - Archosaur
    Azariia - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I only missed 1 TW.

Another Edit: Any elusive member can confirm this for you, but I really don't care if they do or don't. I know what I did, I know what I deserve credit for, and I know what Elusive deserves credit for. If other people can't see it, it's fine. Don't really care about my reputation in this game, I only say it how it is.

I remember months ago when Zhadi was contemplating making a real functioning faction, and as far as I'm concerned he is one of the fathers behind making Elusive happen at all. And yeah he was inactive for a little bit but don't forget that this is a game, and we have lives and important things outside of them, he can't be judged or looked "down upon" for that at all. Maybe I'm biased because Zhadi's one of my oldest friends on the server, but I know that he genuinely means well for the people in this faction, and that can't be said about all players, whether they are prominent or not. He's an important asset to it, as are many of us, and not just for TW/PK purposes. But for morale, support, advice and teaching. I think he has every right to revel in the victory of Elusive, because it was his dream from the start. Just as we all can revel in it for making it possible.
    edited October 2010
    Wait! what backstabbing? Clarify plzzzz b4 u go away....
    edited October 2010
    But if you think about it ...it is because of the existence of Elusive that this happened to Narla HOWEVER, its not our fault really, any ordinary faction should be able to stand many defeats....Not melt after 1....so plz dont blame us unless u got something else...
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    TW pay (pr lack of), tore apart practical organized TW factions across all servers. Now it is #s>all
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    TW pay (pr lack of), tore apart practical organized TW factions across all servers. Now it is #s>all

TW will always be at most 80 vs 80.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Mango, I'm sure you forgot me from the time I was in Narla.
    But nobody can blame you.
    You worked so hard and look where you are now.
    I have to give credit for helping Narla as long as you have been now.
    Good luck wherever you go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Neither did I, I really want to see where you going with this.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just ignore that dumbass brent, he just makes unjustified comments that nobody can prove wrong because they're simply opinions that are fluff, so it's best to leave the harasser bored.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Just ignore that dumbass brent, he just makes unjustified comments that nobody can prove wrong because they're simply opinions that are fluff, so it's best to leave the harasser bored.

you're absolutely right.

but its just so much fun to question him and watch him struggle so hard to try to sound smart and use all these logical fallacies to support his lost cause arguments.
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    you're absolutely right.

but its just so much fun to question him and watch him struggle so hard to try to sound smart and use all these logical fallacies to support his lost cause arguments.

Hell yea, here's a list of logical fallacies:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
    Let's play a game on seeing which one brent uses on each post he makes.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Yay! gratz on 80 moron with a funny name!

Blowing Zhadi gave you "accomplishment" b:chuckle
  • ProskiWallac - Archosaur
    ProskiWallac - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i can't even fathom the lack of responsibility and/ or blaming thats been prevalent in this thread from start to to finish because its too pathetic for my taste. first of all, even your beloved narla (potato) has a chance to restore their former image and do great things, providing they actually want to work hard at it. everybody should shut the hell up and be happy though, because 3 months ago you were all complaining that this game was too boring and now you all have something to look forward to if you would just open your eyes.

internal problems? adversity? try having your leader be banned for 3 weeks with no sign of beating narla (coming fresh off a loss, even) yet still rallying, being blamed for everybody elses problems while actually being the most selfless faction to date because our efforts have restored an ENTIRE aspect of the game for other people and, on top of that, having less land than everybody else to fund the entire thing yet still found a way to do it because every member right down to the last has made insurmountable sacrifices for a goal not beneficiary to their own

my members aren't over privileged *******s, and for that are strong-willed enough to deal with drama and the "pressure" it brings because they had to work really hard for where they are today. i've always said drama is the inadvertent test of character that, no matter what, finds its way to you when the going gets tough. what do you want me to do, apologize that my members actually took enough pride in something to go out and fight for it? all these conspiracies of backstabbing and collusion are ludicrous, elusive played this game passionately and hard, but with a smile our faces. we had fun, and because of that we were always reminded of what actually mattered the most on this game. you look at the happiest people in the world and some have them have the least reason to be joyous but god help you if you tried to tell them that, they'll go to their grave smiling. respect is earned when you make the best of your situation, not given because of what your predecessors did.

Speaking of giving credit where its due

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9450/thanks1n.png

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/435/thank2.png

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7456/thanks3.png

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4184/thanks4.png

don't like it? don't care, history isn't written for people who sat around complaining or blaming others

on another note, Elusive will be throwing a party on our vent next weekend for the faction but guests are welcome if you want to hang out, hit the bottle, and embarrass yourself with our karaoke tourney! I'll also be hosting a FFA-PK tourney (details tba) and the new leader of Elusive will be named, people will say their goodbyes and life will go on as it always does

-Nothing but love,

Proski

:edit: heh, looking back at this video just reminds me how proud I am of all you guys. <3 elusive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Aa8xK3D04&p=50FB9335EE43E946&playnext=1&index=20 ^^
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Yay! gratz on 80 moron with a funny name!

Blowing Zhadi gave you "accomplishment" b:chuckle

*removed*

I'm not even gonna go low enough to bother anymore.
    Anybody with a brain can see u make no sense.

Good day.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    narla is not disbanding.

i have always said i will be with narla till the day they do not need me. narla was about to disband, about to become nothing more than a memory. and when i saw that there were still people there who wanted to fight. i stood up and said i would take the responsibility of leader of Narla. this faction means everything to me, the people in it are my friends. i will fight for narla as they have fought for me countless times. Narla is still strong and will show up at every TW regardless of how many we send, and we still have a good group of people ready to go.

we are going to work on our problems and become a better family. We will not stop until we have acheived our goal.

see u all in game

long live narla :P

Will be a plesure to *** u up on TWb:bye
  • Skaidred - Archosaur
    Skaidred - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Anyone that doesn't remember you is self absorbed, are they? Interesting. Think pretty highly of yourself, yea?

No, I have no idea who you are. I don't remember talking to you on vent at all so I doubt we did much. I don't remember doing instances with you regularly. I certainly don't remember pk'ing with you. If you were ever in my tw squad, you were likely late (almost every bm I ever had in squad with me was late or a no show). So no, don't know you from adam.

lol blood, the reason I say you're self absorbed is I know for a fact I have talked to you before, I may even have been your Squad lead in TW. I got the impression of you as being arrogant, a mediocre wizard that thought he was awesome. I don't go around bragging to people all the time or spamming wc so I'm not that surprised if people don't know me. I'm just surprised YOU don't know me.

And look at how you're dissing me when you say you don't even know me. If that's not random hate I don't know what is.
This discussion has been closed.