Narla's end

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well here's the truth: until Proski gets unbanned, Elusive is a nonfactor. The current threats to Narla are Nemesis, Darkside, and Phoenix.

As I said before, and turns out I was right, Elusive is done.

Want to TW on this server? Join one of those factions. Oh, that's right, you just spent the last few weeks trashing the current members of Nemesis and Darkside. Well that narrows it.

At best, I "trashed" possibly 3 members of those factions, and in fact I didn't trash them at all. I called BS on the **** that they were trying to pass off as truth.

The only "trashing" that was done was against me, actually. A point, again, you know full well.

And join, for example, Nala to TW against who exactly? Did you see who they bid on this week? Real challenge seekers, aren't they? How will I live without 20 minutes of TW each week. And unless I am mistaken, Nemesis didn't even bid this week. "Threat" indeed! Pay attention to the server yourself before you accuse others only being concerned with "their corner".

And no, I decided I didn't want to TW on this server quite a while ago. I had had enough boredom to last several months or more. The fact that certain people pulled me back in it by their actions (NOT mine) notwithstanding.
    Delusional indeed. Here's delusional: thinking you can bully Narla into attacking you through wall-of-text name calling and trolling.

Here's a fig newton, old man. Go back to your corner and QQ to someone who cares.

HA! I had no delusion that they would attack us. I knew, in fact, that they wouldn't. Don't strain your tiny little brain trying to uncover a secret motive to my actions. Just read what I write. Its all there, dear.

And psst: Most of us indicated we were leaving Elusive prior to my posts here. And many of us already did.
    Here's a fig newton, old man. Go back to your corner and QQ to someone who cares.

Silly girl. None of this is QQ. I don't (and didn't) sit and QQ about anything. I did what I wanted to about it. Joined with people that felt the same way, and whooped your collective arses. The QQ is the people that make excuses and ignore fact to turn defeat into something noble. Its like cowards running from a challenge while letting out their battle cries. I am sorry, but I'm going to call that out, everytime.

And if you don't care, shut it. Your posts reveal that you do, and show your attempt to say that you don't care as just one more lie you tell yourselves to help live with your own pathetic failings.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Nemesis didn't even bid this week

Pervertsias Buried bones
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    Pervertsias Buried bones

I am mistaken, thank you. Must have missed them down in that corner.

But again, and no offense to Pervertsias (or whatever), but I don't think Narla or Nemesis did anything other than challenge weaker factions. Certainly more understandable in the case of Nemesis, but certainly not anything that will get me chomping at the bit to TW on the Arch server.

I say kudos to Narla for rising to the challenge!

I give it 22 minutes, unless Narla bags it to make it last longer and train their newbie members (<---what I would do).
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    WOOT!! Blood has met his match in Sygrrrr...sorry hun, but some of her points are good no matter how you twisted them. b:chuckle

*Grabs some popcorn and has a seat....HA, I get popcorn and you only get Fig Newton's!!!
    edited October 2010
    WOOT!! Blood has met his match in Sygrrrr...sorry hun, but some of her points are good no matter how you twisted them. b:chuckle

*Grabs some popcorn and has a seat....HA, I get popcorn and you only get Fig Newton's!!!

Good points? Name them please. I see only personal insults and that which is demonstrably false. I would expect better of you, Kat, than to mistake naked hair pulling for a match.

And I hate fig newtons.

And I love how when false statements are confronted with irrefutable truth, the truth teller is the one that is twisting things.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Good points? Name them please. I see only personal insults and that which is demonstrably false. I would expect better of you, Kat, than to mistake naked hair pulling for a match.

And I hate fig newtons.

And I love how when false statements are confronted with irrefutable truth, the truth teller is the one that is twisting things.

Blood, listen to what SyGrr has to say. She's probably less than half as old as you, but she is far more tactful, wise, and respectable.

Seriously. I used to think you were funny. Then you got less funny. Then you just got really ****ing annoying... and... old...
    edited October 2010
    Blood, listen to what SyGrr has to say. She's probably less than half as old as you, but she is far more tactful, wise, and respectable.

Seriously. I used to think you were funny. Then you got less funny. Then you just got really ****ing annoying... and... old...

I'll pose the same question to you as I did to Kat: Name it. Name what was "wise" in her post. And respectable? Ha! Someone give Agent the definition of respectable.

And some people still think im funny (see honey pot above), and Kat is getting popcorn.

I, on the other hand, never claimed to be respectable. And certainly not tactful.

And of course the last thing I wanted to be was annoying to people in Narla . . . . Have you even been paying attention? b:laugh You say that as though that is not precisely what I was trying to do.

Its real easy to call people names when you have nothing else to say. I could hurl insults at you and Sygrr as well. And true ones, no less. But I don't, because for all your pathetic smears (as though I am out to win some kind of popularity contest to actually CARE what your personal opinion of me is), at the end of the day, for all your collective name calling, you have done nothing to refute what I have said here.

Perhaps because you know full well it is true.
  • proskeetonurface
    proskeetonurface Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    uh too much to read too little time to bother, but...

@ the point of narla impeding competition when they were steam rolling, you can't criticize blood for what he was trying to say. narla "not attacking" people wasn't them demonstrating their ability to help the server when their plans were to continue to sweep dead impulse land anyway. "not attacking" as if "attacking" is like you're actually killing off troops and bringing an eventual hindrance upon your enemy is such a naive perspective. by that logic elusive would've took a step back from our first 40 minute loss, not move forward.

anyway helping the server would've been being bold, but at the cost of taking over the map, something narla leadership wasn't prepared to accept at that point in time. now? sure everybody's thankful that theres less drive to take over the world and more emphasis on fun, but thanks to who? if things ever go back to how they were you'll come to appreciate what elusive did real fast NO thanks to any of the factions who can TW now. b:bye

"you're welcome"
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll pose the same question to you as I did to Kat: Name it. Name what was "wise" in her post. And respectable? Ha! Someone give Agent the definition of respectable.

And some people still think im funny (see honey pot above), and Kat is getting popcorn.

I, on the other hand, never claimed to be respectable. And certainly not tactful.

And of course the last thing I wanted to be was annoying to people in Narla . . . . Have you even been paying attention? b:laugh You say that as though that is not precisely what I was trying to do.

Its real easy to call people names when you have nothing else to say. I could hurl insults at you and Sygrr as well. And true ones, no less. But I don't, because for all your pathetic smears (as though I am out to win some kind of popularity contest to actually CARE what your personal opinion of me is), at the end of the day, for all your collective name calling, you have done nothing to refute what I have said here.

Perhaps because you know full well it is true.

See, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do here. All I did in my post was trash you. Simple as that.

And now you're asking for specific examples of how Sygrr is more wise than you? Maybe because she just is? Maybe its because she tends to act maturely when trashed, rather than go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it, merely because she feels threatened?

Seriously, Blood. No one gives a ****ing **** about what you have to say. I mean, its fun and all to flame with you, but, I'm drunk at the moment. Everything is fun. Even lying on the floor watching an ant crawl across the carpet carrying a crumb left over from a pop tart is fun. Its sure as hell more fun then trying to read and sort through your defensive drivel.

Yeah I know the meaning of drivel, even when I'm drunk.

Seriously. I'm not even going to read any more of your posts. Its all just empty words and butt hurt defenses carefully wrapped in a pretense of facts. Its pathetic. And it's getting really, really old. And unfortunately, the faction that you 'set out to help conquer Narla' has become a complete nonfactor, and you have managed to make yourself look like more of an idiot than I ever thought you were able to.

And I should really stop flaming while I'm drunk, I have a feeling I might regret it in the morning.

Edittttt: I would love to read some of your insults toward Sygrr and I. The ones towards me especially. But, like I just said, I dont plan to put forth the energy required to read any more of your posts. I love it when people attempt to insult me, because when they do that, I am both entertained, and also exposed to more of their imbecility and unintelligence. Plus, it really has no effect on me. I have this wonderful mechanism, somewhere deep in my brain, that allows me to completely ignore people who annoy me. You're a person that has come to annoy me, therefore I ignore you. But, like I said, I dont plan to read any more of your posts.

I really want to, because the lack of intelligence and wit contained in said posts entertains me to a degree, but the stupidity and idiocy also contained therein drives me into a state of disgust and contempt for humanity, resulting in my decision to remove them from my trolling on the forums. At least for a time. Eventually I shall grow bored enough to come back and read something you have to say. Just because I'm that bored, and enjoy flaming that much. I am, after all, a *** man. I am entitled to my share of flaming.
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have to say, I'm pretty curious about the further insults as well. I've already heard a few of them, but I'm sure he has more. AND, since Blood always has to try to have the last word, I'm sure we'll get the pleasure!
    edited October 2010
    See, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do here. All I did in my post was trash you. Simple as that.

True! And people say I'm the troll.

And now you're asking for specific examples of how Sygrr is more wise than you? Maybe because she just is?

Very specific. Quite an example.
    Seriously, Blood. No one gives a ****ing **** about what you have to say.

Apparently they do. Including you.
    Seriously. I'm not even going to read any more of your posts. Its all just empty words and butt hurt defenses carefully wrapped in a pretense of facts. Its pathetic. And it's getting really, really old.

As opposed to your oddly venomous opinions (odd for someone that claims not to care) not even pretending to be based on facts, or anything else whatsoever.
    And unfortunately, the faction that you 'set out to help conquer Narla' has become a complete nonfactor, and you have managed to make yourself look like more of an idiot than I ever thought you were able to.

Complete non-factor? Handing Narla its first ever defeat? Its historic by server standards. And they actually did something memorable. And if you were paying attention, I always gave elusive about a 6-8 week shelf life. It wasn't formed out of friendships, or "family" b:spit, or any of that garbage. It was formed to beat Narla. It was wholly predictable that it would start to break up once Narla was defeated, and even more so considering that Narla (as it was) t even really exist anymore.

And unlike Narla, we didn't break up with a big, fat drama fest and qq about who didn't do what or who should have done the other thing. Almost without exception we all said "well, boys (and girls), it was fun while it lasted. C'ya round the server."

Elusive was the only kind of "factor" anything in this game need be: the "fun" factor.

And as for looking like an idiot, how about some baby loser crying about leaving a faction only to rejoin the damn thing days later. Idiot indeed. But then again maybe you were drunk one of those times too. b:chuckle I just wonder if it was drunk when you left, or drunk when you rejoined.
    Edittttt: I would love to read some of your insults toward Sygrr and I. The ones towards me especially.
    I have to say, I'm pretty curious about the further insults as well. I've already heard a few of them, but I'm sure he has more. AND, since Blood always has to try to have the last word, I'm sure we'll get the pleasure!

Its tempting, but not something I do. Again, trashing people at all, but particularly without even trying to communicate some other point, is something only fools or drama queens do. I am sure that I can, and probably have, be goaded into doing so on one occasion or another, but it will take better than the likes of you, apparently.

And as for having the last word: I would love to not post on here to this degree. Especially now that my mission is pretty much accomplished. Unfortunately, someone always comes along and says something so stupid, so false, that I am compelled to respond. Think of it as my own "wonderful mechanism, somewhere deep in my brain" that compels me to call out people that think they can just say whatever they want and it becomes true.
    I love it when people attempt to insult me, because when they do that, I am both entertained, and also exposed to more of their imbecility and unintelligence.

You must be drunk. Reread this and then read your last post in its entirety. Feeling like an unintelligent imbecile? Thought so.
    Plus, it really has no effect on me. I have this wonderful mechanism, somewhere deep in my brain, that allows me to completely ignore people who annoy me. You're a person that has come to annoy me, therefore I ignore you. But, like I said, I dont plan to read any more of your posts.

Ignored? I am not feeling ignored. Someone look up "ignore" for Agent, please?

Eventually I shall grow bored enough to come back and read something you have to say. Just because I'm that bored, and enjoy flaming that much.

I know. Its impossible to stay away. Much as you would like to say you don't care and you aren't going to read anything I post anymore, you DO care. You WILL read. I, on the other hand, am hoping everyone just moves on and I won't HAVE to post here anymore.

And its good to enjoy things, Agent. Even when you are not good at them, I suppose. Try again when you are sober. Because as far as troll posts go, this is rather poor.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Big words.....early in morning.....no coffee......b:shocked
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So many walls of text I simply don't have the will power to read it all. But thought I would drop by and boy is the server shaken up. Few shout outs...

Mango- Always thought you were cool, talking about threesomes with ice in vent was a fun way to meet narla members my first day at narla vent.

Zhadi- Got rank9 yet?

Agent- You and pulse....arcane veno can't tank two archers in tw. Fun pking with you guys though.

SyGrrr- Well if it isnt my husband(at least "to be")...well I guess months of just saying I will marry you just was not enough huh? Hope your doing well, one of the few fun players to be around who is drama free.

Cable- still the same....im still surprised you let me use your account so easily. I really do have a special charm huh?

Martiin...that noob veno that never got married even though he spammed normal,guild, and world chat for a lover. Everyone was right, should have just said this was my bf's account b:shutup

Male veno's get no lovin!!
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    'Narla's end' is synonymous with 'Elusive's end'. But only the latter achieved anything in the end.

Elusive was made precisely and specifically to take down Narla. It did that. It's members don't need to prove anything else.

People need to stop squabbling and take advantange of a new and altogether prospective map.
  • LunaVoyager - Archosaur
    LunaVoyager - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All i gotta say is BYE BYE NARLA! :) can't wait to have fun in TW! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You guys do realize that Narla still exists and hasn't lost any lands, right?
    edited October 2010
    You guys do realize that Narla still exists and hasn't lost any lands, right?

If you guys would stop attacking perversia or whatever, they might. Man-up!

As I said before, we gave the server the opportunity to be free from Narla (and not the name "Narla", but the assemblege of people that dominated the server for much of its recent history). If they don't pick up the ball when we put it on the 1 yard line . . . . .
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you guys would stop attacking perversia or whatever, they might. Man-up!

Sy isn't in Nemesis :S
    edited October 2010
    Sy isn't in Nemesis :S

If you thought by "guys" I was referring only to sygrr b:surrender
  • sneakiest
    sneakiest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010

As I said before, we gave the server the opportunity to be free from Narla (and not the name "Narla", but the assemblege of people that dominated the server for much of its recent history). If they don't pick up the ball when we put it on the 1 yard line . . . . .

I did write something completely differnt here and deleted it because I just had a (re)revelation about forums after reading your response to my previous post - You really don't have to point out someone is being a twit, they do it themselves.

Seeya in game :)
    edited October 2010
    sneakiest wrote: »
    I did write something completely differnt here and deleted it because I just had a (re)revelation about forums after reading your response to my previous post - You really don't have to point out someone is being a twit, they do it themselves.

Seeya in game :)

I was going to write something here about people that lose an argument and resort to name calling, but then I realized you weren't any different than most of the people that post here.

Not if I see you first . . . .
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh my poor mangosauce,

Come join me in the glorious world of FPS, where there is no guild weeping, dramatic raging about help, guilds, e-heartbreaks, conspiracies of spying, CS hoarding, drop dramas, thesaurus grinding flamers and the works. Just good old fashion american head popping and 10 second nerd raging from 12 year olds.

Only when I left the caves and walked into the middle of a firefight did I find peace b:cute

edit: Cable is a fail
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Two more weeks Epro
    YOu know what im saying
    JUST TWO MORE WEEKS

btw you know what im talking about
    BTW2 wow having seen you in forever
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    I was going to write something here about people that lose an argument and resort to name calling, but then I realized you weren't any different than most of the people that post here.

Not if I see you first . . . .
    zlol! at the pot-kettle moments.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    zlol! at the pot-kettle moments.

Indeed, indeed, I just quoted another one, you like it?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Cable- still the same....im still surprised you let me use your account so easily. I really do have a special charm huh?
    !

what? You trippin.

I never gave you my info, never would. b:cuteb:thanks
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • RauI - Archosaur
    RauI - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    it will dismiss in a month Chasee told me.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Oh my poor mangosauce,

Come join me in the glorious world of FPS, where there is no guild weeping, dramatic raging about help, guilds, e-heartbreaks, conspiracies of spying, CS hoarding, drop dramas, thesaurus grinding flamers and the works. Just good old fashion american head popping and 10 second nerd raging from 12 year olds.

Only when I left the caves and walked into the middle of a firefight did I find peace b:cute

My friend, I could not have said it any better myself. Almost made me cry that others like me have seen the light.

The feeling of a no-scope headshot has yet to be rivaled by a gold tt mat drop of any kind. But visiting the forums every once in a while helps kill sometime between classes.

BTW call of duty!!b:dirty
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited November 2010
    The feeling of a no-scope headshot has yet to be rivaled by a gold tt mat drop of any kind.

FPS make me dizzy. Until they effectively tie them in with a VR helm or something, I'll stay away from shooters.

And no scope headshot? Try dropping a BIDS or BT on a crowd in TW just before you die and watch 'dem big numbers and "critical hit"'s float up in such a pretty shade of red that even if you just died too you don't really care. b:bye

"pew pew pew - tab - pew pew pew" can't compare, ijs
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Blood hey
    Someday I will be back
    Lvl to 100
    i just hope i do it before this game is dead :(
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.