Narla's end

Comments

• Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And kaiser, thats the spirit! You rock so much! Since Elusive and Narla fought each other it was instant love for me. Please keep the faction nice and strong and we will TW 6hrs a week, i can do with more kills as well. After hard week with college work wat u wanna do? Kill some ppl in tw obviously XD. And wizards are like the worst class in anything but TW (okok we comparing when we have same level of gear), like when do you see Wizards farm or solo farm mats? Next to never

@MANGO: I know u can say watever u want, but pointing at doom only gets more of these rumors flying around.
    @DOOM: watever ur tw plans are...BTW in Elusive, nukers can hit anything unless stated by our beloved leader :D. Fire at will for me unless barbs are called out and ready (purged,no more apoc) to be killed muhahahah

Man ego players can be annoying to say the least, like if ppl say I suck I just let it be and dont help them in the future...Probably trash talk in pms but not make it so public....Its only a game afterall, not like me noobing it up here really matters. And Gear(/Apoc)> skills in this game anyways. Lets just have fun thats the whole point of a game in my opinion.

Of course maybe u guys did work really hard for faction, and thats where the anger is coming from....thats exactly why I dont do anything for faction (I would help as a friend) except TW :D ....well i dont play much anyhow these days....
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    attack anyone you can but if u have cats at ur gates, ummm hmmm :P
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    okok we comparing when we have same level of gear), like when do you see Wizards farm or solo farm mats? Next to never

This
    I pick flowers all the time alone, in fact i find most mages tend to be soloists b:sadb:chuckleb:cry
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You lost all the respect i had for you, as a leader, as a friend, Mango.
    You are nothing but a mere puppet, and we all know who controls the strings.
    You are a fool. b:bye
    Good luck with your future in this server.

BTW,
    Darkside recruiting.
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    big head noob... Im gonna play forsaken world so contact me and we can play there together :)
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    That goes DItto for me , what Olee said ,im praying for Phase one invite,
    Guess what , playing a mage , only choice i have is OMG Kindred or human XD
    Who altered my siggy im
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

am I the fat lady? Cause I'm fat and i think im a female who sings and sounds manly on vent.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    am I the fat lady? Cause I'm fat and i think im a female who sings and sounds manly on vent.

your not fat. Stop fishing for complements, Cable :<
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oct 27 is the end. flee you fools

My birthday <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    This is what happens when 80% of your top lvl players on the server sit in front of archo and pk all day instead of playing ,
    I dont know what Narla's internal problems and external ones were, but you should just step down and not disband the unit. I dont know whats happend and ill see when i get on here shortly.

Narla PKs??? When did this start happening again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    I didnt mean narla by that, im speaking in general all i see the high lvls do is play PK at the west gate, YAWN but i heard the TT bosses make Farming alot less lucrative, and there sadly isnt a ton to do :( i guess that isnt all their fault
    Who altered my siggy im
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    I didnt mean narla by that, im speaking in general all i see the high lvls do is play PK at the west gate, YAWN but i heard the TT bosses make Farming alot less lucrative, and there sadly isnt a ton to do :( i guess that isnt all their fault

There's stuff to do, but most of it gets boring doing the same instance 100 times :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Yea even MW2 can get a bit dull, no matter how many times i knife some poor fool, after a long time , doing the same thing gets boring to true
    Who altered my siggy im
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Yea even MW2 can get a bit dull, no matter how many times i knife some poor fool, after a long time , doing the same thing gets boring to true

Hehe, I have that game on both consoles, I loved the spec-ops, but the online play got boring.... Maps are too big, but game-play was fun overall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sigh.....
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited October 2010

Sigh.....

Bickering about it is just like pouring lemon juice in a deep wound. (Not aimed directly at you, this is to everyone bickering like siblings)

Ironic though isnt it. You all are like siblings. Narla is family. Siblings fight. Parents get angry. But that fades. And the show continues.

BNoobed (<3 ya) and everyone else involved in this nasty fiasco, I suggest to you that you step back, take a breather, and center yourselves. You can act better towards those who you fought along side of. You all deserve that much, at least.
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why did it have to come to this? Why did no step up sooner? Why did we just pretend nothing was wrong? Why did no one do anything to stop it. And yes the WE includes me.

Why did we wait till the shiit hit the fan and it was about to be disbanded then someone step up?

This is not a post to point fingers or blame anyone, this is too look back at what happened and to go on.

I love Narla, it was my online family and it hurts to see it torn apart. I myself am still contemplating to continue playing or not. I do not know if i can keep going through so much turmoil. Yes its just a game, but behind thoses pixels are real ppl with real feelings. I have met so many wonderful ppl in Narla, and i hope you still consider me a friend to all of you.

I wish all of the you good luck and i really do hope things go well
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bickering about it is just like pouring lemon juice in a deep wound. (Not aimed directly at you, this is to everyone bickering like siblings)

Ironic though isnt it. You all are like siblings. Narla is family. Siblings fight. Parents get angry. But that fades. And the show continues.

BNoobed (<3 ya) and everyone else involved in this nasty fiasco, I suggest to you that you step back, take a breather, and center yourselves. You can act better towards those who you fought along side of. You all deserve that much, at least.

Sigh...Rob, your right. I'm so tired..seriously. I've removed my post. I'm just.....tired.
    edited October 2010
    No Narla barely pks....At high level it is all about the AFK catshops. There really isnt much to do when u get like end-game gears, and levelling takes too much effort. For me I have moved on. Moved on from the actual game to the Elusive and PWI forums.
    edited October 2010
    ....olee is like on everyserver :o which one are u in Arch?
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Mango said it right, people don't want to earn **** in this game.

The second a top faction is threatened people let inside drama overwhelm them, and are ready to jump ship using the drama as some poor excuse. Soon enough they will all fly to a faction like elusive like lost bugs looking for a lamppost.

Elusive already has it's inside BS going on, but most of people that seek instant gratification will suck it up and ignore it until the day another faction beats them there too.

The only "phoenix rising from the ashes" here are the fails that can't handle defeat, but also can't accomplish **** on their own. It is far easier for them to run like cowards and still outshine the rest. So in theory they are really rising from their own pile of ****.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »

The second a top faction is threatened people let inside drama overwhelm them, and are ready to jump ship using the drama as some poor excuse. Soon enough they will all fly to a faction like elusive like lost bugs looking for a lamppost.

Elusive already has it's inside BS going on, but most of people that seek instant gratification will suck it up and ignore it until the day another faction beats them there too.

The only "phoenix rising from the ashes" here are the fails that can't handle defeat, but also can't accomplish **** on their own. It is far easier for them to run like cowards and still outshine the rest. So in theory they are really rising from their own pile of ****.

The drama that was going on in Elusive has now been resolved.
    The reason it kept happening was because our leaders hadn't been too active, but we are about to pass leadership to more active, more involved players who are just as capable as the previous.
    Anyway, we had some babies who weren't willing to cooperate and were just juicing up the fights... those people are gone now.
    Unlike Narla who kept their drama starters in because they wanted to be the best, we don't care, our goal is for fun... as we have stated hundreds of times... we just won't have any of that nonsense.

Who are you, by the way?
    Why do you hide behind your avatar?
    Why do you insist on bashing Elusive on every post?
    *** hurt because nobody else on the server ever accomplished anything and now ur hating?
  • brent40
    edited October 2010

Who are you, by the way?My in game character is irrelevant when I am debating on the forum of a none in game character, and focusing my conversation on a none in game level. If We were to debate who is a better PKer- has better gear, a better in game cyberer, I then would be obligated to prove it by involving my in game identity

Why do you hide behind your avatar?It really isn't "hiding" it is separation of realms, What goes on here on the forums has absolutely nothing to do with how I play the game, perform in game, and for most part, I leave my opinions out of game as well

Why do you insist on bashing Elusive on every post?I don't bash Elusive, just a few people associated. After reading my answers above, It could even be possible I'm there as well.

*** hurt because nobody else on the server ever accomplished anything and now ur hating?Anyone can put an app in and join, and call themselves having an accomplishment....what accomplishments are you trying to compare as argument of reason for my post?

Also the drama never ends completely. It just festers.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    6 pages of posts for me to catch up on. ok, here goes
    Half or more of this faction will leave for Forsaken Wold when it comes out. Over 50% of the faction, as is, could care less about TW.
    I am not going to bust my *** any longer for a faction that will disappear when FW comes out. I am not going to bust my *** for a faction that plays their alts all day. I will no longer allow the masses in this faction to represent selfishness, greed, immaturity and drama to taint the image of Narla, the Narla I HELPED BUILD - and honestly I've done everything I know how to, to change the people but fact is I can't change you all, and you all do not want Narla to win anymore as a whole. Most of you are fixated on the idea of being in the best major faction and don't understand what it took the elder of this faction to get there. Some may argue to boot all these people that have cause it to be this way - I say, it has gone too far.

Mango, what do you think I have been saying for FOREVER. These are the reasons I left. Noone was active, at least as far as the faction was concerned. 2 weeks of double exp went by and I could not get a single fc run in faction. I had my FB99 and asked for squad at least every other day for 2 months or more and couldn’t get it done. I would ask for people to come pk against Elusive at west gate and noone would come.

“Don’t understand what it took the [leader] of this faction to get there”. It took the members looking out for the members. It took the members helping the other members level up and gear up so that we could compete with Impulse. That is the old Narla, and why it was great. And that is what had disappeared from the faction.

Glad to see you finally get it. And just to clarify things I said in those posts which were deleted and noone seems to remember me even saying:

1. I never had a problem with your ability to lead.

2. I never thought you were doing something with any “evil” intent.

3. I never blamed you for Narla not being like it used to be. I blamed the members. If you took that on yourself, I can’t help that. As you said “I've done everything I know how to, to change the people but fact is I can't change you all”. The fact is, you couldn’t change anyone. They stopped looking out for the faction as a whole and were only concerned with what they and their personal circle of friends wanted. Many of them, at any rate.

4. While I didn’t believe you did it with evil motive, I believe that some of what you were doing was going to impede TW competition on the server. And while I certainly may have said that this thing you were doing and that thing you were doing isn’t what Nahk would have done, it wasn’t to say you had to be a clone of Nahk, or that you were fail if you did something different than Nahk. It was to point out that in doing so you were changing the intangible characteristics of Narla. As were the members. Those intangible characteristics are in part the “glue” that holds a faction together. Changing them threatens to weaken the ties that bind a faction together.

I highlighted them not in hopes that you would change them, and not to criticize you as a leader. The fact that you wanted to do something different says nothing about you as a leader vs another leader in my opinion. I highlighted them to make sure that the members of the faction were aware of them so as to weaken that “glue”, and also to point them out to the server to impede Narla’s recruitment and harm its reputation.

After I left Narla because I was leaving the server, several Narla members did not act, as Nahk said “better towards those who you fought along side of”. I decided then and there that I would do whatever I could to bring down Narla. If I would not have Narla to come back to should the server pick up, neither would they. If you, as leader, got hit with some schrapnel, I suppose that was merely incidental to that effort.

Thankfully, there were many others who simultaneously had the same goal.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2010
    . . . because every time I turn around people say Narla isn't the same as it used to be.
    What I am getting at is this, I know where this faction stands as a whole and it isn't the faction I chose to lead when I took leadership

If we agree, why do you take the very same statement from me as a criticism of you? Finally I feel like you get what I have been saying for forever. Why you view it as a criticism of you when I say it but a criticism of the faction when you say it, well, maybe you just have some self esteem issues . . . . .
    I have a list of the people in narla that has destroyed Narla from the inside out and I am here to say, stay away from me; I want no part in your endeavors, you know who you are.

Um, I did it from the outside. I assume I am not on the list? b:chuckle
    oh yeah, and Narla getting rolled in TW by Elusive.

Narla getting rolled has more to do with the members than with Mango, I am sure. Mango would not have left over a defeat.
    we will never give you up
    we will never let you down
    we will never run around
    and desert you
    we will never make you cry
    we will never say good bye
    we will never tell a lie
    and hurt you.

Leave this to the professionals, please . . . .

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=676722&page=36

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=676722&page=37
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2010
    this faction means everything to me, the people in it are my friends. we are going to work on our problems and become a better family. We will not stop until we have acheived our goal.
    :P

You mean the people that remain in the faction are your friends. The problem isn’t that Narla didn’t have this group of friends or that group of friends. The problem was at one point in time, we were all friends. That began to change. Dramatically. And THAT was the beginning of the downfall of Narla.

Elusive just helped kick ya’ll down the hill a little faster and make the lack of genuine friendship turn (quite quickly, I must say) to the open (and truly more honest) open animosity that was lurking beneath the surface.
    Narla was ended by Proskis keyboard if you think about it, LOL.
    Well, as Proski's personal Joseph Goebbels, I feel a little insulted, lol.
    Come on guys! WTH! it is just one tw loss for god sake!

I would not mind if you guys started collapsing during the time you guys had no good matchups, i would understand that since no fun TWs, but just when things start to get interesting, you guys left?

Some of us did leave then, Mustang. I agree, resetting Narla then would have been far more preferable. Far more noble. Unfortunately, their goal wasn’t competitive TW. Oh sure, they enjoyed it. No doubt. They welcomed it. Of course. But the most fun TW would have been to have half of Narla go here and half go there and dump the map.

That would have been an end worthy of Narla’s history.
    Of course maybe u guys did work really hard for faction, and thats where the anger is coming from....thats exactly why I dont do anything for faction (I would help as a friend) except TW :D ....well i dont play much anyhow these days....

In recent history, most of them didn’t do anything “for the faction” They did what they wanted to do. They did what their clique wanted to do. They showed up for TW and spent the rest of the week leveling their alts.

You lost all the respect i had for you, as a leader, as a friend, Mango. You are nothing but a mere puppet, and we all know who controls the strings. You are a fool. b:bye

Sounds like a post from a disappointed substitute puppetmaster b:chuckle

Narla WAS family. Siblings fight. Parents get angry. But that fades. And the show continues.

Ah, Nahktuul. Narla WAS a family. When we didn’t have a common enemy in TW, many took to starting drama with other members. This blow up is just the exit wound. It was going on secretly LONG before this.
    You can act better towards those who you fought along side of. You all deserve that much, at least.
    I would have thought also. But I learned all too well the many within Narla that would not “act better towards those who [they] fought along side of”.
    Why did we just pretend nothing was wrong? Why did no one do anything to stop it.
    Why did we wait till the poo hit the fan and it was about to be disbanded then someone step up?

Oh hearing impaired one, didst not thou hear my warning bell?

Oh, so much here. The reason the faction was able to be threatened is because of the drama, not the other way around.

You say “fly to a faction like elusive” as though that isn’t what a large chunk of Narla had become: people that flocked to the largest, undefeated faction. Similarly, you say people in elusive will “suck it up and ignore it [the drama]”, but that is exactly what people in Narla did. There isn’t a dimes worth of difference between the Narla of recent days and Elusive. The only difference is that as long as Narla stands, Elusive still has its founding purpose to hold the faction together. Unless Narla’s current members are able to unite around some similar principle, it will continue to falter.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    stupid forums...

No I agree Blood. My point was, the same mentality of players just simply changed faction names.

Basically Elusive is heading down that long same oh path Narla just experienced.
    edited October 2010
    stupid forums...

No I agree Blood. My point was, the same mentality of players just simply changed faction names.

Basically Elusive is heading down that long same oh path Narla just experienced.

Some of them think they will. Without hours of TW, many will leave or just go inactive, especially with Forsaken World coming out. No, elusive may make a run, and they may even be the most powerful of the remaining factions, but it won't remain at this peak of its power without a strong Narla or other faction to ignite the competitive spirit from which it draws its greatest power.
  • Kekekeke - Archosaur
    Kekekeke - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    blood, the time i was a narwhal, narla was a real family.

maybe it was before you even joined the server.
This discussion has been closed.