Narla's end

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    blood, the time i was a narwhal, narla was a real family.

maybe it was before you even joined the server.

Um, I joined the server day 1.

Post on you main if you want people to take what you have to say seriously. Because so far, it just looks like you don't know what you are talking about.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kekekeke - Archosaur
    Kekekeke - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Um, I joined the server day 1.

Post on you main if you want people to take what you have to say seriously. Because so far, it just looks like you don't know what you are talking about.

its not about mains and alts and e-peens. it's about the original narla w/o drama and stuff.

rob and the original directors built up a great faction and the "new" and "broken" narla was just a ghost.
    edited October 2010
    its not about mains and alts and e-peens. it's about the original narla w/o drama and stuff.

rob and the original directors built up a great faction and the "new" and "broken" narla was just a ghost.

its not about mains and alts and e-peens, its about knowing whether you have any idea what you are talking about.

Unless we know who you are, we don't even know that you were in narla. You certainly weren't in there long if you don't know me.

Again, so far, you state conclusions but hide anyone's ability to judge your competence to make those judgments. Sorry, but that means your posts are b:fatbb:fatbb:fatb
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    attack anyone you can but if u have cats at ur gates, ummm hmmm :P

What do I do when cata at the gate? Kill the support first obviously, without that doesnt matter how many barbs they have, its literally 10 secs per dead barb. As I said you gotta wait till the barbs are ready, and leader or venos will tell us. That is how I do it.

Maybe I just have **** gear, and cant be a hero and take down a fully buffed, charmed, IHed barb like you. (But looking at the tiger event boss stage-the ones u attend, you still dont out DD me. Sure you beat me by 2-3k on first stage, but not on single target despite your amazing gear)
  • Kekekeke - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    its not about mains and alts and e-peens, its about knowing whether you have any idea what you are talking about.

Unless we know who you are, we don't even know that you were in narla. You certainly weren't in there long if you don't know me.

Again, so far, you state conclusions but hide anyone's ability to judge your competence to make those judgments. Sorry, but that means you posts are b:fatbb:fatbb:fatb

i was in narla till mango becomes director and trust me, i know what im talking about. soochi dropped her tt60 bow? i was there, and i still know the person who got the bow.
    Narla becomes lvl 3 faction? i was there, nuubtool had some luck with packs.

maybe you are the only one who wants to know who i am. its not hiding, its just laziness or being pigheaded.
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    Elusive already has it's inside BS going on, but most of people that seek instant gratification will suck it up and ignore it until the day another faction beats them there too.

Ehh We have been beaten lol wth? Many of us in this faction lost so many TW fights, I have lost count of how many I lost. So when will elusive end? When the tw excitement ends prob, or ppl just get bored, FW coming out, PW-MY new server....etc. I dont have any BS to suck up to, and dont take much in either, if it arrives its a matter of ignoring or let it flow throughb:pleased
    edited October 2010
    i was in narla till mango becomes director and trust me, i know what im talking about. soochi dropped her tt60 bow? i was there, and i still know the person who got the bow.

maybe you are the only one who wants to know who i am. its not hiding, its just laziness or being pigheaded.

Says you.

And I am santa claus b:bye

The fact that you say "trust me" shows that you still don't even get the point, so I won't bother saying it a 3rd time.
    edited October 2010
    brent40 wrote: »
    Basically Elusive is heading down that long same oh path Narla just experienced.

We unlike them arent going to start collapsing due to defeat. We gonna be cooler and die of inactivity oh yea!

@Kekeke, it is not even about laziness, just tell us who u are and type a few letters.
    edited October 2010
    We unlike them arent going to start collapsing due to defeat. We gonna be cooler and die of inactivity oh yea!

Old soldiers don't die, they just fade away? b:chuckle
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Ghost got the bow, im going to guess darksshade? you were at that fight where soochi dropped it. Nahktuul didnt open backs btw someone donated 10 mil they had got, we had to pay it back with our original tw pay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kekekeke - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Says you.

And I am santa claus b:bye

The fact that you say "trust me" shows that you still don't even get the point, so I won't bother saying it a 3rd time.

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af101/PWINarla/factioneventscreenie.png

the black guy, between nuubtool and dreamface is me, sry i cant find our first tw pic.

THIS ppl on the picture are able to talk about the ORIGINAL narla, i guess you not b:bye
    edited October 2010
    Thanks fluffy. See, I was right. They have no idea what they are talking about.
    http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af101/PWINarla/factioneventscreenie.png

the black guy, between nuubtool and dreamface is me, sry i cant find our first tw pic.

THIS ppl on the picture are able to talk about the ORIGINAL narla, i guess you not b:bye

again, says you.

I am Napolean. See that pic in your history book? Thats me.
  • Kekekeke - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Ghost got the bow, im going to guess darksshade? you were at that fight where soochi dropped it. Nahktuul didnt open backs btw someone donated 10 mil they had got, we had to pay it back with our original tw pay.

i think tribute got soochis bow.
    wall <3 i still love, btw liqui here <3

and blood, fluffers tanked my fb39...so.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Ehh We have been beaten lol wth? Many of us in this faction lost so many TW fights, I have lost count of how many I lost. So when will fatalis end? When the tw excitement ends prob, or ppl just get bored, FW coming out, PW-MY new server....etc. I dont have any BS to suck up to, and dont take much in either, if it arrives its a matter of ignoring or let it flow throughb:pleased

Seems roy, lately you have absorbed this "its all about me (roy)" attitude. You and your plans don't make it all. Just because YOU just log in to TW and catshop until some other game comes out does, not mean the volume of the rest of people share your intent.

And yes you have lost quite a few....in whatever prior faction, and YOU are able to absorb the losses. But again It isn't all about you. since your all intent is to log on and have faction cater to YOU alone what YOU want, FW can't come soon enough....eh
    edited October 2010
    and blood, fluffers tanked my fb39...so.

"so" indeed. He spanked my a$$ and called me sally, but what does that have to do with anything either.

And I've already posted on the "original" members issue.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10088202&highlight=original#post10088202

I won't repeat that here except to say the attitude you express here is part of the reason the faction failed. Congratulations, the pride you take in being an "original" member of an all but disbanded faction seems to have even less meaning now. The fact is, the "original" members alone could not have accomplished what Narla accomplished. Narla's greatness was the result of 150+ members who were there for the challenge and defeat of impulse. In fact, by that time, there were quite a few "original" members who didn't even show up for tw, only to collect their tw pay. So forgive me if I credit the people who earned Narla its spot at the top of the server, and not just those that put a toe in the water when it was founded as more of a novel diversion than anything more noble.
  • Azariia - Archosaur
    Azariia - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Internet meme

The term Internet meme is used to describe a concept that spreads swiftly via the Internet. The term is a reference to the concept of memes, although this concept refers to a much broader category of cultural information.

Rickrolling

Rickrolling is an Internet meme typically involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch: a person provides a hyperlink that they claim is relevant to the topic at hand, but the link actually takes the user to the Astley video. The link can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true destination of the link without clicking. When a person clicks on the link and is led to the web page, he or she is said to have been "rickrolled". Rickrolling has extended beyond web links to playing the video or song disruptively in other situations

Obviously my point wasn't to rewrite a song. It was to post satirical empathy for Narla as proved by the end post and if anyone took it seriously they need to lurk moar.
    edited October 2010
    Here's Narla's first TW video. I'm on the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g
    edited October 2010
    @brent,

If u say so lol, i dont really care wat u think really. Honestly i am just trying to have fun on forums, so say wat u will. b:cuteb:laugh

And oh yea, how is it about me? i dont even understand lol.....my gears cant compare to those heavy csers....wizard suck big time with the TW being paid in mirages, DPS is horrible with 5apsers around. So where do wizards belong? u tell me. Oh thats right maybe delta u say? Psys can replace us hahahaha

I have to wait till i am less to be able to do much anyways...but writing random **** on forums is my specialty :D

PS: who are u anyways, anonymous posts are just annoying when this is just a game. If u do this, do me a favor, and dont pretend u know me. And if u actually do, u must be cowardly :o. (from the looks of it u just might be siio, and if u are the info u gave me b4 was totally incorrect, "narla was only playing around" oh ppleasee)
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This whole thing is sad. Unfortunately when the stress of a game bleeds into real life, there is something wrong and I wasn't going to manage it anymore. It is sad that it took me leaving Narla for people to realize how bad it had gotten, I am glad to see them coming together again and focusing on working together to build it back up. I hope they can be successful at it. To those in Elusive that think this had anything to do with you guys, you're sadly mistaken. It was the faction's internal issues that caused this as I stated from the beginning. Please don't give credit where credit isn't earned. If anything you attributed to the mass amount of bickering here on the PWI forums and in WC which utterly burned out tons of people including myself, you did a good job in getting under everyones skin with words. So again I say I am not playing damage control anymore.

I have made Nemesis to focus on end-game content and territory wars. I want to build a community that focuses solely on these two things including PK, as we all know 90+ you get bored frequently on this server. With Narla I felt there was this constant cycling back to level 80s to build them up into the 90s then people would leave, we bring in more 80s build them up to 90s then people would leave.. We never truly got to focus, as a faction, on end game. Anyways I've said my peace. I am not here to cause drama and wish it would all dissipate but I guess the fact is it is unavoidable.

Feel free to visit out website:
    pwinemesis.mmoguildsites.com

We have lots of plans for the future.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This whole thing is sad. Unfortunately when the stress of a game bleeds into real life, there is something wrong and I wasn't going to manage it anymore. It is sad that it took me leaving Narla for people to realize how bad it had gotten, I am glad to see them coming together again and focusing on working together to build it back up. I hope they can be successful at it. To those in Elusive that think this had anything to do with you guys, you're sadly mistaken. It was the faction's internal issues that caused this as I stated from the beginning. Please don't give credit where credit isn't earned. If anything you attributed to the mass amount of bickering here on the PWI forums and in WC which utterly burned out tons of people including myself, you did a good job in getting under everyones skin with words. So again I say I am not playing damage control anymore.

I have made Nemesis to focus on end-game content and territory wars. I want to build a community that focuses solely on these two things including PK, as we all know 90+ you get bored frequently on this server. With Narla I felt there was this constant cycling back to level 80s to build them up into the 90s then people would leave, we bring in more 80s build them up to 90s then people would leave.. We never truly got to focus, as a faction, on end game. Anyways I've said my peace. I am not here to cause drama and wish it would all dissipate but I guess the fact is it is unavoidable.

Feel free to visit out website:
    pwinemesis.mmoguildsites.com

We have lots of plans for the future.

Cool Story Bro b:bye

Doesnt the past history of Nemesis Haunt you ?
    edited October 2010
    To those in Elusive that think this had anything to do with you guys, you're sadly mistaken. It was the faction's internal issues that caused this as I stated from the beginning. Please don't give credit where credit isn't earned. If anything you attributed to the mass amount of bickering here on the PWI forums and in WC which utterly burned out tons of people including myself, you did a good job in getting under everyones skin with words. So again I say I am not playing damage control anymore.

oh Burnnnnb:chuckle
    First it is not like we wanted crefit for Narla to become like this, you are getting ahead of yourself. I still remember the time i was with some narla members (not vanq and his crew of pros =>Skaidred rocks), they were so stuck up; bm telling me to DB constantly and never stunned. Barb no stun pots and dropped even with 25Kplus hp, and they keep telling me to "shut up" because they are "pros". "Dont worry if it becomes bad I will AD" etcetc. And the result? Failed at stage 3, mango got 1ked... I still remember most of the ppl in that squad (QQ)

Second, the timing is just too convenient dont u think? "OMG lost in under 2 hours, time to leave?", why not leave like all those weeks you could have? Saying we bicker on forums? Arent there lots of Narla ppls doing it as well? There is no credit to be given with narla losing members, only credit to be given to us for finally defeating Narla in a tw when we started off losing in the earlier weeks.
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oh Burnnnnb:chuckle
    First it is not like we wanted crefit for Narla to become like this, you are getting ahead of yourself. I still remember the time i was with some narla members (not vanq and his crew of pros =>Skaidred rocks), they were so stuck up; bm telling me to DB constantly and never stunned. Barb no stun pots and dropped even with 25Kplus hp, and they keep telling me to "shut up" because they are "pros". "Dont worry if it becomes bad I will AD" etcetc. And the result? Failed at stage 3, mango got 1ked... I still remember most of the ppl in that squad (QQ)

Second, the timing is just too convenient dont u think? "OMG lost in under 2 hours, time to leave?", why not leave like all those weeks you could have? Saying we bicker on forums? Arent there lots of Narla ppls doing it as well? There is no credit to be given with narla losing members, only credit to be given to us for finally defeating Narla in a tw when we started off losing in the earlier weeks.

Yes I remember that Mustang_Roy I also remember defending you and telling them to stop being rude to you.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2010

You sir, are wrong! Bad kitteh!

I cant remember who it was, but they got a Best Token of Luck and I bought 1 pack with my spare gold, and bam! I got one too. We combined the both, and made the faction lvl 3.

*throws a book at you*
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
    edited October 2010
    I cant even tell if it is genuine ....you used "sir" and i took that as sarcasm, cause nothing changed. Cable still did zero stuns, I even asked about stun pots, and you guys said it was taken care of. Dont get me wrong but the true pros are the lower level and less well geared, i had way easier time. And also completed with Sygrr and it was her first time along with other ppl new to Delta. It just takes communication, and not saying "i am pro THE END of discussion". I have never seriously said I am pro at anything useful (maybe pro of writing in shout box on elusive forums), and it is not really something you say about yourself, especially on a fail delta run that I could see that was coming from a mile away.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Cool Story Bro b:bye

Doesnt the past history of Nemesis Haunt you ?

omg I completely forgot about that guild.....holy ****!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Skaidred - Archosaur
    Skaidred - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    (not vanq and his crew of pros =>Skaidred rocks),

Sorry Man I actually quit the game over this. Why waste my time on people that just give up so easily, you know (Yes that's especially directed at you Mango)? And I apologize to all the people that are still fighting for Narla, but I just can't do it anymore and I'm not coming back.
    edited October 2010
    b:crybut u are female playing male bm....QQ thats so rare!
    You dont want to kill little Roy in tw no more? D:
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mango brother contact me is important !!!!!!!!b:byeb:byeb:
  • secrettrader
    secrettrader Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    /10char+++++++++++++
    edited October 2010
    First it is not like we wanted crefit for Narla to become like this,

Speak for yourself, Mustang b:chuckle
    Unfortunately when the stress of a game bleeds into real life, there is something wrong and I wasn't going to manage it anymore.
    To those in Elusive that think this had anything to do with you guys, you're sadly mistaken. Please don't give credit where credit isn't earned.

And what is this "stress" you talk of? Where did it come from?

To say the break up of Narla had nothing to do with Elusive is laughable. Saying it don't make it so. It was solely because of Elusive. You know it. I know it. The server knows it. To come on here and think every one is so dumb as to believe anything else is insulting to our collective intelligence.
    It is sad that it took me leaving Narla for people to realize how bad it had gotten.

Some of us realized it well before, ijs.
This discussion has been closed.