Please welcome our new forum mods!

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *sends a buzz on msn*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Your attitude stinks.

If you knew us, you would know we needed a moderator we know and can trust, not some FW forum ***** who makes the bold claim that she knows us and knows our game. If you knew us you'd never have taken this job. You bull**** more then Frankie does.

If you knew us at all Shelly, you'd know how much we don't trust a lurker to know what's going on in this game and that we certainly don't trust people like you with their snobby elitist attitude they gain from becoming a mod.

lol someones got an attitude your self you sound like a snobby elitist your self & ive allways thought you were one to and it looks like i was rightb:bye

you dont need to post & know every one & have everyone know you to know the **** is goin on around here so get your head out of your asses

i seriously think this thread should be locked cus from the moment it was made snobby ***** were gonna post in it
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm only repeating what you guys have said. I respect that you guys don't approve of us. Again, I assure you I am one of you - I've been lurking the forums ever since joining the game, a game I've been playing for over a year. I know you guys, I know the forums and I sure hell know the game.

Then you are doing better than BearClaw who spawned into the fb99 I was running last night, then couldn't get out. I wish i would have SS he/she saying he/she was stuck. I explained how you jump off the side of the ledge in seat and appear at front. Then you can use portal to get out. She/he tanked me and left. b:chuckle

Sooooo can I be a GM? I know more about the game then some GMs *hides*
  • nightragin
    nightragin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QUESTION

Why the hell would you have TT80 armor

SHHHH

You ruined the trick question.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Then you are doing better than BearClaw who spawned into the fb99 I was running last night, then couldn't get out. I wish i would have SS he/she saying he/she was stuck. I explained how you jump off the side of the ledge in seat and appear at front. Then you can use portal to get out. b:chuckle

Please tell me you're ****** kidding.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Please tell me you're ****** kidding.

Totally serious it happened last night. I wish to god I would have SS it.

Edit: The better question is... how do they get in? Then they can't get out?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Totally serious it happened last night. I wish to god I would have SS it.

Further proof of failure... =|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All right guys, fair warning:

Insults directed at mods have never been tolerated in the past, and we're not gonna start now. If you said this stuff to Aryanna before, you would have been outright banned, and I'm taking the exact same stance for these new mods.

So this is it-- insults directed at either Shelly or Grim from here on out will be responded to with a ban of their forum account, and/or in-game account.

If you have a problem with a mod, the correct course of action is to pm me about it.

So I'm asking you, please stop behaving like this toward those who have volunteered to help.
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nightragin wrote: »

wat is this I dont even

Insults directed at mods have never been tolerated in the past, and we're not gonna start now. If you said this stuff to Aryanna before, you would have been outright banned, and I'm taking the exact same stance for these new mods.

So this is it-- insults directed at either Shelly or Grim from here on out will be responded to with a ban.

If you have a problem with a mod, the correct course of action is to pm me about it.

So I'm asking you, please stop behaving like this toward those who have volunteered to help.

maybe u should have got people that we respected not no ones. that we have no clue who they are. sorry but it is the truth lol
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hawk wrote: »
    This is true.

I haven't actively moderated these boards in quite some time, but many of the posters in this thread are familiar faces. The fact that so many old-school names are in this thread is comforting in the fact that PWI has such a solid player base of really passionate, vested individuals.

I'm basically de-activating my cloaking device to come in here and post that I'm glad to see new moderators on these boards, as they are arguably the most vocal and active forums that have ever been hosted by PWE. It isn't an easy job, but at the same time, it's an essential one.

I'm sure the two remaining new moderators will do a good job, and everyone else here knows just as well as I do that if they don't, words will be had.

*re-activates cloaking device ala Gantz*

Hawk is cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    frankie, any REAL mod would have closed this a long time ago, along with my thread that was made 20 minutes ago.
    While she is sitting around replying to people here, she is completely not paying attention to other forums.
    Good job picking new mods.
  • nightragin
    nightragin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wat is this I dont even

It's Shelley. Well, at least the avatar she chose to represent herself.
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010

So this is it-- insults directed at either Shelly or Grim from here on out will be responded to with a ban.

its about timeb:chuckle
    edited September 2010

Really still waiting on 2 concerns I pm'd u about still so, sorry doubt pming u will workb:surrender
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010

i need to get the mod title... then i can be disrespectful right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010

If you have a forum full of people complaining at the things you have said

Read: Kanto's insult that you still totally refuse to acknowledge and have continued to refuse to acknowledge even though I've been bringing it up in plain sight

And if you have a forum full of people complaining at the choices you make

Read: lying about your moderators and picking moderators who are questionable at best

The correct course of action would be to consider their ****ing concerns instead of ignoring them and telling them to PM you, where you will continue to ignore them.

Yo Frankie,

Imma real happy for you, and Imma let you finish

But spoons was the best CM of ALL TIME. ALL TIME.

Yo Frankie,

Imma real happy for you and Imma let you finish

But Yulk was the best ignoramus of ALL Time. ALL TIME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    frankie, any REAL mod would have closed this a long time ago, along with my thread that was made 20 minutes ago.
    While she is sitting around replying to people here, she is completely not paying attention to other forums.
    Good job picking new mods.

Uh Oh b:shocked
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1 year and ur 86..........ur kidding me. That means ur

a not active at all
    b not active at all
    c not active at all
    or
    D die every day 1000 times and dont get enough exp to level

Hmm did you think not everyone rushes to be lvl 100? Is there some new magical game content there that keeps you busy for months on end? Or makes skipping game content I've spend a year getting my main to her current lvl (and some alts but thats beside the point). Never cashshop or charged zen and didnt really BH until late 5x.

i dont tend to post much, but I do read forums regulary, and I have to say, WE ARE ALL HUMAN, we make mistakes, we learn from some mistakes better than others, others it takes 2-3 goes to learn what we must. Peeple change, or surprise you, Grim might do a good job. Maybe Konari didnt do a good job first time round, when he was squeaky new? Maybe by trying to give him a clean slate they were trying to give him a chance to prove himself? Im saying give the new guys a bit of time, give constructive criticism, only negative doesnt do any good, and just gets tempers flaring.
    Who here never made a mistake when they started playing? I sure did, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Please, give them a chance, after all this is meant to be a welcoming thread.

Kea
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    My friend reminded me.

You can ignore the last Kanye West interruption.

We all know you're Yulk in disguise. Joke's over. Ger serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    so why isnt this thread closed yet frankie it is a big flame baitb:question
    *crosses fingers for someone to finnaly get a ban they have deserved for awhile*
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yo frankie I heard you like deleting posts so I put a post in your post so you can delete while you lie
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Yo frankie I heard you like deleting posts so I put a post in your post so you can delete while you lie

Oh god words don't describe.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is the mods themselves making the community react the way they are, with their know-it-all and elitist attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited September 2010
    frankie, I'm just wondering, why aren't you doing anything about this either?
    81 pages and only what, three or four bans?
    The thread hasn't been closed?
    Aryanna would have closed this once the thread had gotten out of hand, yet you and your new mods have nothing.
    You, and your *** kiss mods need to learn what to do.

With that, I know I'll get banned now.
    Goodbye everyone.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Aryanna would have closed this once the thread had gotten out of hand, yet you and your new mods have nothing.

Goodbye everyone.

inb4 they cant find ban button
    edited September 2010
    majority of my posts I havent been flaming in a sense. but frankie u asked for pms, pm'd u twice and still no responseb:surrender
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010

Goodbye everyone.

if you do get banned ill actually be srry & wont laugh cus i have a little respect for youb:victory
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is the mods themselves making the community react the way they are, with their know-it-all and elitist attitude.

Want to join the MSN party?
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How to deal with Angry People:

Angry people are everywhere you look. They are on your jobs. They are following you too closely while you're driving. They are insisting you have one too many items in the express checkout lane. They are even apart of your family-that's right even your angry Aunt Barbara. But mastering the art of dealing with angry people begins with understanding that people project and most times their frustrations have little or nothing to do with whatever beef they've manufactured with you.

Instructions

1. Show people how to be nice and kill them with kindness. Let's face it, some people are looking for a fight the moment they wake up and stub their toe at the end of their bed. They only expect you to give them a little run for their money. But don't induldge the bad behavior. It really irks most angry people when you respond with kindness or in a light hearted jest. Sometimes it even puts them at ease.

2. Limit your interaction when you're forced to deal with angry relatives. If you know Aunt Barbara looks for a fight when she's had one to many vodka tonics, do her and you a favor and find something elese to do far away from her. Most angry people like an audience, particularly when you attempt to fight back verbally, don't give angry people that kind of satisfaction.

3. Set the expectation for respect. Sometimes people treat us they way in which we treat ourselves. If you don't really think you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, guess what, angry people pick that up on a real cellular level. Wake up in the morning and say a powerful affirmation. "I love and respect myself. I treat myself with kindness and respect"

4. Purge friendships and other associations that lack kindness and respect. If you find yourself with a slew of angry friends, guess what..on some level you've attracted it. Affirm that you deserve better. And purge. Clean house. Remove negative people away from you. Understand that negative and angry people attrack negative and angry circumstances.

Read more: How to Deal With Angry People Now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    How to deal with Angry People:

Angry people are everywhere you look. They are on your jobs. They are following you too closely while you're driving. They are insisting you have one too many items in the express checkout lane. They are even apart of your family-that's right even your angry Aunt Barbara. But mastering the art of dealing with angry people begins with understanding that people project and most times their frustrations have little or nothing to do with whatever beef they've manufactured with you.

Instructions

1. Show people how to be nice and kill them with kindness. Let's face it, some people are looking for a fight the moment they wake up and stub their toe at the end of their bed. They only expect you to give them a little run for their money. But don't induldge the bad behavior. It really irks most angry people when you respond with kindness or in a light hearted jest. Sometimes it even puts them at ease.

2. Limit your interaction when you're forced to deal with angry relatives. If you know Aunt Barbara looks for a fight when she's had one to many vodka tonics, do her and you a favor and find something elese to do far away from her. Most angry people like an audience, particularly when you attempt to fight back verbally, don't give angry people that kind of satisfaction.

3. Set the expectation for respect. Sometimes people treat us they way in which we treat ourselves. If you don't really think you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, guess what, angry people pick that up on a real cellular level. Wake up in the morning and say a powerful affirmation. "I love and respect myself. I treat myself with kindness and respect"

4. Purge friendships and other associations that lack kindness and respect. If you find yourself with a slew of angry friends, guess what..on some level you've attracted it. Affirm that you deserve better. And purge. Clean house. Remove negative people away from you. Understand that negative and angry people attrack negative and angry circumstances.

Read more: How to Deal With Angry People Now

i do believe the mods & gms should be taking notesb:laugh
This discussion has been closed.