Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Comments

• Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So much arguing lol.

**** you suck, DragonSlayer sucks, and who ever that Noc guy is has to suck. But at least none of you are as bad as **** and Ligeia cuz they are sage.

EDIT: Wow I almost forgot to say how much Paimage sucks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So much arguing lol.

**** you suck, DragonSlayer sucks, and who ever that Noc guy is has to suck. But at least none of you are as bad as **** and Ligeia cuz they are sage.

EDIT: Wow I almost forgot to say how much Paimage sucks

iffy u suck b:angry
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Shiit, I NPC'd my bacon axes on accident.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oooh, nice job posting on an alt because you're too afraid to say it to their face.

Nab response: "lm@o imma say eet 2 ther face"
    *You have been killed by HellsArcher*
    Nab response: "QQ you suck! QQQQQQQQQQQQx10"
    Nab revives.
    Nab returns.
    "J00 suckz!"

Seriously, if *I* can kill you, you have no right to say anything about a 9x archer. Half the people on this topic could probably **** and one shot you.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You guys should duel it out on that Yu-gi-oh online game.

ROFLMFAO b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oooh, nice job posting on an alt because you're too afraid to say it to their face.

Nab revives.
    Nab returns.
    "J00 suckz!"

Seriously, if *I* can kill you, you have no right to say anything about a 9x archer. Half the people on this topic could probably **** and one shot you.

Seriously who are you even talking to?

Iffybear = Iffy.

Flanders = Saveless.

A 9x archer isn't going to one shot either of them.

lrn2forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soyshoppie
    soyshoppie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Nab revives.
    Nab returns.
    "J00 suckz!"

ummm are u serious.... lol come on, how hard is it to one and one together
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Shiit, I NPC'd my bacon axes on accident.

OMG Submit a ticket, but before you do, buy another pair and +8 them. Please tell me you still have the convo between you and Siva.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lololol 28 Pages Naoz
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nope, 29 b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What lvl you are doesnt determine how long you've been playing. ive been playing since the pre-anni pack era and im only 7x, y? because im to fkn lazy to lvl my char. what lvl you are doesnt mean anything for how long you've been playing. b:bye

True... some of us rerolled from another version and bring all of that experience with us. But our version had no hypers, had BH once for like 30 days, oracles are 300 mil for 30 (so that's not happening).

Hell I been doing TW since well before PWI even began (March 08), and as a Veno, Wiz, EP.

I am not yet 100 because I am waiting on my friends (fixed-team) to get to my level so we can FC and try to hit up TT and get our 99 at the same time.

The interesting thing about leveling is, people's enthusiam begins to wane, their gung-ho attitude begins to fetter out and the inpact of exactly how hard it is to get 99 gear hits home.

Leveling fast does however guarantee one thing > tons of cultis and necessary quests piling up.

But, live and let live right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Oh so it doesn't qualify because it was 2v1 against me instead of 1v1. That makes perfect sense.

PK Rules - on a PK Server

1. PKers don't compromise

2. There are no rules regarding PK - except 'Don't be the one to die'

3. 2vs1, 3vs1, 4+ vs1 does not matter -- only thing that matters, is who is left standing - and who is not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    PK Rules - on a PK Server

1. PKers don't compromise

2. There are no rules regarding PK - except 'Don't be the one to die'

3. 2vs1, 3vs1, 4+ vs1 does not matter -- only thing that matters, is who is left standing - and who is not.

Rules of Rhyme

1. Who the fu.ck are you

2. Get the fu.ck off the forums you scrub

3. You have no fu.cking idea what you are talking about
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Rules of Rhyme

1. Who the fu.ck are you

You know... your actually amusing...

It is a pk server. If you are jumped by one, kill them. If you are jumped by two, delay one, kill one, if you are jumped by three or more -- do not stop attacking until most of them are dead and they kill you. Even if you die, give them one hell of a battle to remember. In that, there is honor.

When it comes to TW Guild against TW Guild Kos - then the rule is simple > anything goes, any number of gankers is fair. The object is to keep that guild from getting stronger, not seeing who can whine the loudest about what is fair or what is not fair. This is war, and there is an art to war.

Unravel a carpet from the edges (lower levels) and it will begin to fray and come apart in the center, where it is the stongest.

So yes, you do 1vs1, 2vs1, hell even 10vs1 - war is war after all. Puss'es can sit to the sidelines holding their --- and QQ about it to anyone lame enough to listen, while the real pros fight it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010

It is a pk server. If you are jumped by one, kill them. If you are jumped by two, delay one, kill one, if you are jumped by three or more -- do not stop attacking until most of them are dead and they kill you. Even if you die, give them one hell of a battle to remember. In that, there is honor.

When it comes to TW Guild against TW Guild Kos - then the rule is simple > anything goes, any number of gankers is fair. The object is to keep that guild from getting stronger, not seeing who can whine the loudest about what is fair or what is not fair. This is war, and there is an art to war.

Unravel a carpet from the edges (lower levels) and it will begin to fray and come apart in the center, where it is the stongest.

So yes, you do 1vs1, 2vs1, hell even 10vs1 - war is war after all. Puss'es can sit to the sidelines holding their --- and QQ about it to anyone lame enough to listen, while the real pros fight it out.

I think I love you, NiaJade!

Well said, gf. b:victory
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this is now 30 pages

EDIT: nope not yet..who will make it 30!
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010

90% of HL server needs to read this.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OMG Submit a ticket, but before you do, buy another pair and +8 them. Please tell me you still have the convo between you and Siva.

Unfortunately, no. I wish I did....was very amusing.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    This is page 30b:victory
    (\__/)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Now is page 30 b:victory
    (\__/)
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    90% of HL server needs to read this.

To be fair, I learned my lessons long ago - and many of them were taught by people that came from PW-MY to PWI and got established long before me.

People that your proud to go toe-to-toe with, even if you generally do not like each other. They give you one hell of a battle and 100% of everything they got, and as they kick your ***, they tell you what you were doing wrong, and educate you on how to correct it, so the next time you battle, its even more awesome than before.

I think that is what many of us look for - a good fight. Got to respect that.

So hell yeah, give me 2-3 or 4-5 - however many you think it's gonna take to pin me and kill me. The greater the numbers, the more of a challenge... If you just send one, I must be slipping.. that or your trying to insult me ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

Maybe you misunderstood.

1. Who the fu.ck are you

• Noc - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Lol rhyme, you may be trying to troll, but the impression I get from you is just a butthurt little kid that seeks attention on the forums. Every time I read one of your posts I picture you crying for some reason.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wow this thread is getting crazy in about a month it will have well over 1000 people talking and rageing on it b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wow this thread is getting crazy in about a month it will have well over 1000 people taking and rageing on it b:chuckle

Obviously the mods are on vacation.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol rhyme, you may be trying to troll, but the impression I get from you is just a butthurt little kid that seeks attention on the forums. Every time I read one of your posts I picture you crying for some reason.

Bro,
    your such a dumbass, i have no idea what to say
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    its official soon perfect world will die because of territory war changes b:surrender
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Bro,
    your such a dumbass, i have no idea what to say

Woneo to the rescue.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Maybe you misunderstood.

1. Who the fu.ck are you

I should type like this... I get more attention this way
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I should type like this... I get more attention this way

Could you quit ruining every post I try to read with your mindless blather in huge font?
    @Rhyme I for one did read through all of your posts, as well as all of Noc's (Not sure which page you wrote that on so I can't quote you)
This discussion has been closed.