Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Comments

• LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Could you quit ruining every post I try to read with your mindless blather in huge font?
    @Rhyme I for one did read through all of your posts, as well as all of Noc's (Not sure which page you wrote that on so I can't quote you)

I completely agree with solar... why can't you just sit back and read these... Unless you are

A. in of those guilds

B. just an alt that has a 90+ toon involved

C. Something productive (that should have been first)

Do what most the rest of us are doing.... sit down shut up and read.... Sun Tzu said know your allies and understand your enemies there is no middle ground.

So shut up and learn... If your mind can even comprehend what I am trying to say here.
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually, the "surprise Zulu is taking over" this is a bit late for you. But yes there was a time when the whole server was surprised. Really,the server did doubt us you know..

Anyways, we have levels from 90 - 100..
    And a lot of us are good at playing our characters, but since we're so organized in TW, that's probably the top reason we win. We all listen, we all know what are roles are, and we all follow orders. a lot of factions can't do that, don't be dissing if you haven't been in Zulu .. or Kylin for that matter..
    They are level 100's too.. I don't see why you don't diss them..
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually, the "surprise Zulu is taking over" this is a bit late for you. But yes there was a time when the whole server was surprised. Really,the server did doubt us you know..

And a lot of us are good at playing our characters, but since we're so organized in TW, that's probably the top reason we win. We all listen, we all know what are roles are, and we all follow orders. a lot of factions can't do that, don't be dissing if you haven't been in Zulu .. or Kylin for that matter..

You know only the first page of this thread related to the topic right?

Stop trying to derail a derailed thread.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You know only the first page of this thread related to the topic right?

Stop trying to derail a derailed thread.

this thread is now derailed...hi rhyme xD b:laugh
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this thread is now derailed...hi rhyme xD b:laugh

So I am watching colbert report atmb:victory
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I completely agree with solar... why can't you just sit back and read these... Unless you are

A. in of those guilds

Do what most the rest of us are doing.... sit down shut up and read.... Sun Tzu said know your allies and understand your enemies there is no middle ground.

So shut up and learn... If your mind can even comprehend what I am trying to say here.

I never leveled to 90 highest... only to 89 before... If only my brother did not quit b:cry
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
    edited September 2010
    demon..dont ruin a already ruined thread b:thanks
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    demon..dont ruin a already ruined thread b:thanks

But I died so much, I cried literally
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But I died so much, I cried literally
    I need two clarifying questions, 1. How old are you? and 2. Are you a girl or a boy?
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010

A. in of those guilds

eh i dont fit into either of those abc but im a factor here most people know me already :D well know me as an *** hole which im okay withb:cute
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    eh i dont fit into either of those abc but im a factor here most people know me already :D well know me as an *** hole which im okay withb:cute

I honestly don't know who you are. If I don't know you, you're a non-factor.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I honestly don't know who you are. If I don't know you, you're a non-factor.

im the guy u buy pot from duh
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010

i Fak yO muTter in dA bUnG b:kiss
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Haai guiz.

Yay I posted in a thread which is completely useless. b:victory
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i Fak yO muTter in dA bUnG b:kiss

u fak bones?b:shocked weird
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010

lol for 1 who could forget kingdoms epic killing of zulu. :) but seriously the only reason zulu even took the lands is because kd started joining them. b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    u fak bones?b:shocked weird

Dead mom is a weak-*** comeback bro. Bring your a-game, plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    well its strange that this thread hasnt been kicked yet b:shocked
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    practice wars before you can enter tw. check the suggestion box b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i do not think anyone has closesd a thread for a long time..with spoons gone forums just arent the same b:surrender
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Now you made me sad. I MISS SPOONSb:sad
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Dead mom is a weak-*** comeback bro. Bring your a-game, plox.

i was tired b:sad

my comebacks arent all that great compared to asians or fat people or nerds, fat people and asians can relate since they both have small penises, nerds are well nerds or social rejects who are rejected by society since they look weird and have weird hobbies like watching that star wars or star trek **** then going on the internet to write a whole blog or some **** about how awesome this or that was. Who their favorite character was then they get called a loser for watching **** that was really stupid and ****. star wars and star trek are 2 of the ****** things ever created jajaja. Fat people deserve to die since their fat and asians need to go somewhere else with ur small bodies and small penises and vaginas but leave ur food for it is pretty good but since im from the south i prefer chicken over any meal any day :D nerds should just drop dead ur all annoying with ur stupid *** laughs and stupid ****ing bull ****, always a smart *** when ur debating something like some stupid **** about some nerd topic u kno the usually **** ****in **** and all nerds are most likely semi homosexual since well they sound like ****ing **** lol

i dunno why but i just suck at playin a sin now >.> and im not even gonna reroll or anything caz its to much time that i dont have :(
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i was tired b:sad

my comebacks arent all that great compared to asians or fat people or nerds, fat people and asians can relate since they both have small penises, nerds are well nerds or social rejects who are rejected by society since they look weird and have weird hobbies like watching that star wars or star trek **** then going on the internet to write a whole blog or some **** about how awesome this or that was. Who their favorite character was then they get called a loser for watching **** that was really stupid and ****. star wars and star trek are 2 of the ****** things ever created jajaja. Fat people deserve to die since their fat and asians need to go somewhere else with ur small bodies and small penises and vaginas but leave ur food for it is pretty good but since im from the south i prefer chicken over any meal any day :D nerds should just drop dead ur all annoying with ur stupid *** laughs and stupid ****ing bull ****, always a smart *** when ur debating something like some stupid **** about some nerd topic u kno the usually **** ****in **** and all nerds are most likely semi homosexual since well they sound like ****ing **** lol

i dunno why but i just suck at playin a sin now >.> and im not even gonna reroll or anything caz its to much time that i dont have :(

lol umad?
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol umad?

im so mad ;D
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I heard Doomkaiser goes to ladyboy night clubs.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm its true that I havent seen mods around here for a while, I remember they used to close alot of threads in HL for stupid reasons.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol well harshlands has people like noc and rhyme makeing speech posts b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Love_Arrows - Harshlands
    Love_Arrows - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    never liked zulu b:angry
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    never liked zulu b:angry

^ That would be Lutricia btw

Cool posting on an alt. Hella prob:surrender
  • MrHanky - Harshlands