TW Report - 09/17/2010-09/19/2010

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Feels weird fighting in Varden base instead of QQme. In QQme base I die as soon as IG is gone and thats if they don't kill me before I even put IG on. I survived so long in Varden base until pro towers killed meb:surrender

Good fight Varden though :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I swear Pimp had hax on. I hit him for 12, 9, miss then 11 b:shutup

don't worry Boogie if you keep working on it you'll be able to burst through his charm. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if fuzzkins is so worried about wasting coin why did fuzzkins waste same when outbiding on levi bid, misto think something wrong with fuzzkins logic.
    Come to think of it, why did fuzzkins not bid on latinos, why go to lost city with much smaller chances of success, or maybe fuzzkins hope to fail and not reopen border since he bid on lvl 2 land and pushed lvl 1 land fight to different day. Fuzzkins shout of 1v1 and ganks yet fuzzkins now on the bandwagon with 4 bids on same faction. Now fuzzkins try to explain his bad logic through half humor to his members, sorry misto cannot relate, misto not done that b4. Good choice of words though.

LOL, i just spilled my coffee all over the keyboard when I read this.. b:laugh
    i guess there is nothing left to do but to make fun of it...
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    ...all the stuff you said...

I hope you realize that all your comments and actions in WC and some of them here on the forum were something that a raging racist and a bigot would do.
    I'm not trying to offend, lecture, or patronize you, I'm just pointing out that, whatever your intentions might have been, that is how it looked like.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    So looks like mexican standoff here. Mistole says fuzzy doesn't attack latinos to avoid a new border with NPC. On the other hand, NPC bids courage path instead of Vibrant Cliffs in order to avoid a new border with Varden? What's really happening? There's not a secret Varden-NPC alliance is there? And all this forums bickersons is a smoke screen to disguise the alliance.

b:shocked oh shoot, our master plan has been unveiled... b:shocked

b:chuckle

but jk's on the side - NPC has no problem with Varden - however it looks to me like "Fuzzi's faction" has one with NPC - and by all the forum activity it looks personal.. x_x
    Non the less NPC comtinuse with they original plan of preventing any faction to take over the map and, if we lucky, to put more factions back on the map - we'll get there eventual, I hope.
    As far as all that Varden farsa goes - every action has an equal and opposed reaction... just keep up the good work, keep thinking you're the best while rest of us just enjoy the game.

I just love how this server is getting back in TW frenzy :D Hope it stays like this for long long time so all of us can have as much as fun as possible :D
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why is an archer targetting a BM in the first place?

Because I'm a fail archer b:cry
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What is so hard about using Multi-Quote...Someone write up some instructions please. b:shutup

Archers should only be targetting BM's and Barb's never spell users, especially wizards.b:kiss
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited September 2010
    What is so hard about using Multi-Quote...Someone write up some instructions please. b:shutup

Archers should only be targetting BM's and Barb's never spell users, especially wizards.b:kiss

I don't like my damage log anymore b:surrender

-levels more-
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't like my damage log anymore b:surrender

-levels more-

I love my damage log. Especially when people decide to kill me when i'm barraging instead of trying to stun/cancel the Barrage. Especially with BB nearby b:dirty
  • Jalice - Raging Tide
    Jalice - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We weren't able to put up a good fight today, but we ll be back next week hopefully with more people as well. Good win qqme see you all next week.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We weren't able to put up a good fight today, but we ll be back next week hopefully with more people as well. Good win qqme see you all next week.
    If we knew you'd have such a bad attendance today we could have defended both probably b:surrender

And I thought we were looking bad with some of our core members not able to come.

Oh well gz NPC on wined TW I guess lol
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If we knew you'd have such a bad attendance today we could have defended both probably b:surrender

And I thought we were looking bad with some of our core members not able to come.

Oh well gz NPC on wined TW I guess lol

tbh we had so few showups today you probably could have won both NPC and Levi TW today. Not even TigerSensei showed up and thats always a bad signb:shocked

We tried our best and thats what counts, thx for all the levis that actually showed up today and thx to QQme for TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Highlights Tonite

Bum rushing Levi gate and out running my cata so I'm in Levi base with no cata b:surrender . At least i was able to drop one arma and a bestial onslaught before i died.

When i released to base I found out my charm was gone so i probly could maybe have lived longer in Levi base if properly charmed.

Quickly buy 3 silver hp charms from event boutique with event gold foolishly thinking this might be another marathon TW.

Grab cata and help take down B lane towers and one b gate tower on right and roll into levi B gate basically uncontested.

Cata on the crystal for at least a minute surviving on cleric heals, ironguard, hp food, invoke, absolute domain, magic damage reduction charm

Dying on crystal, then rezzed and regaining control of cata with spare cata scroll and dying again after another minute or so and bored so i check my inventory and realize i never equipped one of those 3 silver hp charms i so hastily bought.

Realizing after TW I didnt have my TT99 gold cata hammer equipped.

TLDR; fail barb loses cata on lane c rush and mostly unprepared uncharmed cata barb for majority of TW . . . . . and looking good while doing it b:dirty
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow you suck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    no you
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no u*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    orly?

spam thread is
    edited September 2010
    That arrow is hot b:dirty

I wanna fire them from my bow b:cry
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    boogie boogie boogie you can fire my arrow anytime b:beatup
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LAND COUNT - after TW - UPDATED
    Postwar comment - UPDATED

Postwar comment:
    It is sad to see factions go of the map. Unfortunately Murr lost vs War in a epic battle to be remembered. We are all with you Murr and await your return next week :)
    QQme has regained their place as the largest/strongest faction on the map with re-taking of 1k. Leviathan lost their touch after a 1vs1 on Friday while defending 1k. Looks like they were not able to fully recover and were unable to take Archosaur on Sunday attack. Looks like once more QQme has the potential to go all the way and attempt to take over the map. Is there anyone who can stop them at this point?

The fight continues on the best PWI server - Raging Tides >:D
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Way too early to sit there and say one weekend determines who is the strongest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so has this weeks tw report been posted yet? will it be soon? kinda getting tired of last weeks...
    gogo NPCnews!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LAND COUNT - after TW - UPDATED
    Postwar comment - UPDATED

Postwar comment:
    It is sad to see factions go of the map. Unfortunately Murr lost vs War in a epic battle to be remembered. We are all with you Murr and await your return next week :)
    QQme has regained their place as the largest/strongest faction on the map with re-taking of 1k. Leviathan lost their touch after a 1vs1 on Friday while defending 1k. Looks like they were not able to fully recover and were unable to take Archosaur on Sunday attack. Looks like once more QQme has the potential to go all the way and attempt to take over the map. Is there anyone who can stop them at this point?

The fight continues on the best PWI server - Raging Tides >:D

It has never beens QQQme goal to take over the map we won't even if we can.

There are many factions on the map who have more land than their power should allow. QQme is not the worst offender but honestly it is the case with us as well. If the leaders on the server decide that QQme should suffer hard times as far as losing land etc. then we will for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It has never beens QQQme goal to take over the map we won't even if we can.

There are many factions on the map who have more land than their power should allow. QQme is not the worst offender but honestly it is the case with us as well. If the leaders on the server decide that QQme should suffer hard times as far as losing land etc. then we will for sure.

I'm sorry if it sounded wrong. Let me elaborate on what I wrote and why.

I said "has the potential to take over the map" - and my question whether there is will and strength in all the other factions to address that issue if it were to happen, was in correlation with the following:
    -QQme holds 18 lands counting 3 cities out of which 1k and Archosaur giving them an edge in apothecary items for TW if not the prestige that comes with holding those lands. **
    -QQme roster has a promising levels and numbers - activity is something that I was not addressing here.
    -in the past QQme has shown no intention of yielding any land. On the contrary, QQme has been expanding.

Those were the foundations for my post war comment for this week regarding QQme. :/

However, it is nice to see QQme leadership participating in this report. Would be very nice to have leadership members of other faction post some of their comments after the TW weekend has ended. Would definitely reduce occasional misunderstanding of whats write in the Report itself.

QQme - 193 members
    1. The Harslands
    2. The Frozen Path
    3. 1000 Streams <--
    4. Ancient Wall
    5. Broken Plain
    6. Immolation Camp
    7. Shining Tide
    8. Dragon Wilds
    9. Archosaur <--
    10. Hidden Orchid
    11. Vibrant Cliffs
    12. Stairway
    13. Buried Bones
    14. Southern Hold
    15. The White Ridge
    16. Plum City <--
    17. King's Feast
    18. Wraith Swamp

QQme:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m..._id=20-463-pwi

Leviathan - 190 members
    1. Haunted Path
    2. Misfortune City
    3. Ancient Peak
    4. Etherblade <--
    5. Waled Hold
    6. Mount Lantern
    7. Plane of Farewells
    8. Tradewind Village
    9. The Lost <--
    10. Wellspring
    11. Fragrant Hills
    12. The great Lake

Leviathan:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m..._id=20-208-pwi

Poseidon - 91 members
    1. Forest of Haze
    2. Black Mountain
    3. Dreaming Cloud
    4. Dreamweaver Port <--
    5. S.Clouds Islands
    6. B.Dreams Island
    7. Raging Tides <--

Poseidon:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m...id=20-2320-pwi

NPC - 180 members
    1. Avalanche Canyon
    2. Thousand Wood
    3. Grassland
    4. Silk Ridge
    5. Dragon's End
    6. Courage Path

NPC:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m...id=20-2569-pwi

Varden - 189 members
    1. S. Highland
    2. Deserted Sea

Varden:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m...d_id=20-68-pwi

Latinos - 194 members
    1. D. Spring

Latinos:
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/m...id=20-3001-pwi

War
    1. Sanctuary
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -QQme roster has a promising levels and numbers - activity is something that I was not addressing here.

BRB gonna spam invite random 8x's so we can have levels and numbers too. b:cute
  • Uriah - Raging Tide
    Uriah - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Supposedly it was QQme's intention to stop Infamy from rolling the map. QQme now has more lands than any of the previous factions on the server did, including Infamy. QQme criticised Levi for attacking weaker factions, yet turned to the same methods to gain a city. The City of Raging Tides will be next, knocking another smaller faction out of a land for nothing more than to stroke the e-peenors of certain people. In the past, several small factions have attacked QQme alongside Levi, but none of them ever gained the contempt that NPC did when they did it. Made apparent by WC messages such as "We have something for you next week, NPC" and "Yeah, you pissed a lot of QQers off." And now Levi is a substantially weaker faction than QQme. Yet QQme's people still make threats to wipe them off of the map. I'm not generalizing an entire faction. Especially since I have some very good friends in QQme. But what it comes down to is this, Man. Your actions and your words contradict each other. There are a lot of people who like to TW on this server and aren't interested in ruining it for everyone else just to feed the ego of themselves and their pet trolls. Even if you lose a few lands to another faction, it isn't "making it hard" on anything except for your time-frame to roll the map. Your faction has attracted a lot of good people and good players. It has also attracted a lot of trolls and e-bullies. Both represent your faction, and in turn, represent yourself. Even if we were capable, our intentions wouldn't be to wipe QQme, or anyone else for that matter, off of the map. Our intentions are to try to equalize things somewhat so that no one faction owns the whole map. Because we all know that when this happens, a lot of people are going to bail server. As I said, your faction has attracted a lot of good and bad. And from what I've seen, the bad ones are there because they know what your intentions are. The good ones are there merely because they believe your words. If I am wrong, prove it...
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Supposedly it was QQme's intention to stop Infamy from rolling the map. QQme now has more lands than any of the previous factions on the server did, including Infamy. QQme criticised Levi for attacking weaker factions, yet turned to the same methods to gain a city. The City of Raging Tides will be next, knocking another smaller faction out of a land for nothing more than to stroke the e-peenors of certain people. In the past, several small factions have attacked QQme alongside Levi, but none of them ever gained the contempt that NPC did when they did it. Made apparent by WC messages such as "We have something for you next week, NPC" and "Yeah, you pissed a lot of QQers off." And now Levi is a substantially weaker faction than QQme. Yet QQme's people still make threats to wipe them off of the map. I'm not generalizing an entire faction. Especially since I have some very good friends in QQme. But what it comes down to is this, Man. Your actions and your words contradict each other. There are a lot of people who like to TW on this server and aren't interested in ruining it for everyone else just to feed the ego of themselves and their pet trolls. Even if you lose a few lands to another faction, it isn't "making it hard" on anything except for your time-frame to roll the map. Your faction has attracted a lot of good people and good players. It has also attracted a lot of trolls and e-bullies. Both represent your faction, and in turn, represent yourself. Even if we were capable, our intentions wouldn't be to wipe QQme, or anyone else for that matter, off of the map. Our intentions are to try to equalize things somewhat so that no one faction owns the whole map. Because we all know that when this happens, a lot of people are going to bail server. As I said, your faction has attracted a lot of good and bad. And from what I've seen, the bad ones are there because they know what your intentions are. The good ones are there merely because they believe your words. If I am wrong, prove it...

NPC earned QQme's wrath, fake bidding on etherblade, and trying to gank us with double and triple attacks. If you push a faction long enough, it will end up reacting.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    lol necro.

If you attack someone then you should expect to be attacked back, that's just the nature of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    NPC earned QQme's wrath, fake bidding on etherblade, and trying to gank us with double and triple attacks. If you push a faction long enough, it will end up reacting.

Me & others are still amazed at your director and his words on wc after saturday's "TW" as well as your ex-director & current ex that's an embarrassment to your faction whenever he talks on wc . TWing & wiping the faction that has give you the best map is all great & every1 who'd complain about being attacked is an idiot but trying to kill it by recruiting it's members & trying to make it look bad all the time , leader pming ppl to join & trying to get some to spy and then saying it's just messing around shows that you don't those don't want any good TWs at all .

And if they say they do yet still do this then they fail to look at the big picture . I think I said it before , no1 should complain about a faction getting stronger , everything " evolves " but doing that by weakening the other & not knowing when enough's enough is what's wrong .
    I'm sure most of your members would prefer a long fight over a roll or a no show but they clearly can't see look at the big picture either .

Oh and still LOLing at the " levi is disrespectful " comment from dancing_eyes " your own ex-members say so " . There are probably 2 ex levis ppl that said that , that barely TW'ed with us ( at least since I joined levi & the QQme TWs started ) yet TW with QQme weekly , same goes for tourney .

I'd be curious to know the name of others that said it ( if any1 ) and I'd tell ya the story about each but I know that's not gonna happen b:surrender Yet it's funny how no1 minds Spell_Caster that's always looking down on us & tries to make us look bad all the time on wc .

Some ppl need to open their eyes , who's disrespecting who here?

Oh and let's not forget this :

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4323/20101121204545modified.png

/rant b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited November 2010
    Forum drama b:claps
This discussion has been closed.