Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Be nice b:cute
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you do not see how foolish it looks when Levi members scream on WC at Murr members about no showing, who are off in their bed, somewhere in Russia, because Levi attacked Murr, and not the other way around (it's not like Murr is really hurting Levi to any great degree that other factions haven't had to deal with from other factions)... then I guess you don't have a refined sense of humor.

It was Monday morning their time, why would anyone expect them to show? Where as on a Saturday or Sunday morning such things are more likely. My guess is the Murr people just pray that's when they get their TWs.

Ya i guess I'm just too srs for you.

Fuzzy moment: Me thinks you had nothing else to say. b:bye
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nice TW QQme, you have a lot more pro sins this time then last TW. Instead of just Asheera being a pro sin you had Bastilla and Nepthanie owning me as well lol.

Only lost 250k off my charm this time instead of 600k, this means I died a lot instead of charm ticking constantlyb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You sir, are a really rude fellow b:cry

that's funny coming from you... you acted like a beeyotch in perdition
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Only lost 250k off my charm this time instead of 600k, this means I died a lot instead of charm ticking constantlyb:sad

I charm ticked constantly & died allot xD

-750k of a plat down !

Highlights of the week :

- Fate's bow actually purging & allot even ;

- dancing_eyes using an IG/sutra powder orb & leeroy rushing into 4-6 ppl just to purge me .

- So liek , I heard that I was gonna be a KOS for this TW no matter what . That actually would've made me lol a bit but then again , I'm KOS in every QQme TW . I did , however , get purged more b:shocked

And yet amazingly I have 0 kills on my profile b:cry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I charm ticked constantly & died allot xD

-750k of a plat down !

Highlights of the week :

- dancing_eyes using an IG/sutra powder orb & leeroy rushing into 4-6 ppl just to purge me .

- So liek , I heard that I was gonna be a KOS for this TW no matter what . That actually would've made me lol a bit but then again , I'm KOS in every QQme TW . I did , however , get purged more b:shocked

And yet amazingly I have 0 kills on my profile b:cry

lol nuff actually delivered that message from me to you?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    nice Tw Qqme, You Have A Lot More Pro Sins This Time Then Last Tw. Instead Of Just Asheera Being A Pro Sin You Had Bastilla And Nepthanie Owning Me As Well Lol.

Only Lost 250k Off My Charm This Time Instead Of 600k, This Means I Died A Lot Instead Of Charm Ticking Constantlyb:sad

Oh Gawd I Was Called Pro. Epeen Just Grew
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Lemme reduce it for you. You failed to stealth me! jk <3 I got very lucky that people noticed you fast enough haha.b:laugh
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Lemme reduce it for you. You failed to stealth me! jk <3 I got very lucky that people noticed you fast enough haha.b:laugh

am i really that good? im usually called fail. or "meh at best". IM CONFUUUUUUUUSED
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'm actually just squishy. o.o So I wouldn't be able to answer that for you. I used to have just archers on me, but now I got Spell using his 59's just for me, maybe deep down he loves me, like NuBlade.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Got to say TW was fun
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Sarbear b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Highlights of the week :

Come on for some reason I purged a lot also this tw with my bow lol Gimme some credit for e-peen grow plox b:surrender

Awesome tw.. luv u Sarbear and Nuff <3 But I missed Jalice targeting me today b:sad
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Twas a good TW 3rd time's the charm apparently. Kinda hated how I couldn't see anyone and automatically see a You have been killed by Rainz, Eriion like wtf they weren't on my T screen b:cry. Anyways good job very very close TW the last 40 minutes felt like an eternity b:surrender.
    edited September 2010
    Sarbear b:dirtyb:dirty

*Shows the way to the door*
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here are my highlights

having to npc lots of mirages to afford cata scrolls

doing first two pushes forgetting I had ran out of charm

small scale pvp at Levi's A gate

LEviation people actually dying this tw

trying to fist all the levi catabarbs to death

cata squads fighting when they meet on the side lanes.

beeing attacked by 70 leviation people at once

dying instantanoiusly when my ironguard ran out like 10 times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yo how did my pvp kills drop from 874 to 8? Did I achieve some negative kills somehow?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Awesome tw.. luv u Sarbear and Nuff <3 But I missed Jalice targeting me today b:sad

Love you too, don't love your purge. b:cute
    Here are my highlights

After many TW's of 100-6k damage
    Man takes 20072 damage.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yo how did my pvp kills drop from 874 to 8? Did I achieve some negative kills somehow?b:chuckle
    lmao

brb have to check if mine are messed up now lol
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here are my highlights

cata squads fighting when they meet on the side lanes.

LOL that was pretty fun indeed. Guess the scouts were having comunication problems this tw.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I killed Sar with Ironwood, my personal highlight. b:pleasedb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Murr can't be wiped off the map this weekend though b:surrender

Checks map. -doubletakes-

Right now they appear to be off the map for a bit. They do however have a chance to reappear on map tonight if the win Levi at Fragrant Hills.

So boogie, you must be predicting Murr wins this war.

if fuzzkins is so worried about wasting coin why did fuzzkins waste same when outbiding on levi bid, misto think something wrong with fuzzkins logic.
    Come to think of it, why did fuzzkins not bid on latinos, why go to lost city with much smaller chances of success, or maybe fuzzkins hope to fail and not reopen border since he bid on lvl 2 land and pushed lvl 1 land fight to different day. Fuzzkins shout of 1v1 and ganks yet fuzzkins now on the bandwagon with 4 bids on same faction. Now fuzzkins try to explain his bad logic through half humor to his members, sorry misto cannot relate, misto not done that b4. Good choice of words though.

So looks like mexican standoff here. Mistole says fuzzy doesn't attack latinos to avoid a new border with NPC. On the other hand, NPC bids courage path instead of Vibrant Cliffs in order to avoid a new border with Varden? What's really happening? There's not a secret Varden-NPC alliance is there? And all this forums bickersons is a smoke screen to disguise the alliance.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
    edited September 2010
    Checks map. -doubletakes-

Right now they appear to be off the map for a bit. They do however have a chance to reappear on map tonight if the win Levi at Fragrant Hills.

So boogie, you must be predicting Murr wins this war.
    b:surrender fail, I forgot Posei took Murr's territory.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:surrender fail, I forgot Posei took Murr's territory.
    Sure about that? Looks more like War did to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    Sure about that? Looks more like War did to me.

Lol double fail b:surrender

I'll just stop posting here today b:cry
  • RedValentine - Raging Tide
    RedValentine - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Levi did great today b:cute your victory on us was well deserved and i had lots of fun b:laugh

and Sarbear b:dirty love the outfit! b:dirty

and yes... this was my first post, deal with it!
    edited September 2010
    I swear Pimp had hax on. I hit him for 12, 9, miss then 11 b:shutup
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I killed Sar with Ironwood, my personal highlight.

Wasnt a 1shot! *inb4 kali focus fire tommorrow* b:cry
    and Sarbear love the outfit!

Wait what....I didnt even see you x.x but ty b:cute
    I swear Pimp had hax on. I hit him for 12, 9, miss then 11 b:shutup

My hubby = hax, his gears will soon be all +12, just waiting for my 3rd car to sell.
    edited September 2010

My hubby = hax, his gears will soon be all +12, just waiting for my 3rd car to sell.

Is that how they call TE shield now ? b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why is an archer targetting a BM in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
This discussion has been closed.