• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    People take this **** way too serious. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    QQme is the strongest faction right now, so.. they can do whatever the hell they want with the TW map because no one is going to stop them. Durr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Dancing eyeballs got a little carried away. He is one person of 190 and is one of many, and his ideas are one of many. He is still the best though b:victory

All i want to say is if i were you i'd relish the chance to have such a good opponent, and i relish the challenge of slaying a beast. I would not complain about how they were unstoppable, except maybe psychological warfare.

As for NPC trying to equalize things, the power difference inmost factions was probably greater than the difference btween QQ and Levi. Its hard to get good tw's, and wallowing in the land of mediocrity is not how you get them. Fun comes from competition. Take Veritas example, he likes going to tw where he is a 'factor' where he is a lot stronger than anyone else so he can go around one shotting people, and feeling good.

Should a faction of friends break up to make everyone happier? DO i want to be in a faction with different members and different vent and different faction chat, and different dynamics? TW rewards were diminished, and again diminished when they made the rank 9 item acquirable with dq points. Mostly i enjoy having good faction teleports.

If your faction leader thinks qqme is unstoppable then its time to get another faction leader, time to find a new faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010

But Justine b:cry It's either " take it too seriously " or " don't try hard enough " b:surrender

If you try to be honest even the least you usually get the " you're taking it too seriously " comment even if you're not .

If your faction leader thinks qqme is unstoppable then its time to get another faction leader, time to find a new faction.

Maybe it's not unstoppable since we haven't tried a 3-way attack by the 2nd,3rd & 4th strongest factions in the server yet but some of us have better things to do than stress over something that we don't even want right now .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe it's not unstoppable since we haven't tried a 3-way attack by the 2nd,3rd & 4th strongest factions in the server yet but some of us have better things to do than stress over something that we don't even want right now .

ok now u got me confused. If u guyss don't want it why u QQ so much on forum about it? I mean every single week is a new thread about how QQme is evil and wants to ruins TW.

And about dancing atitude. Well he has his reasons, and as someone else told when u push someone buttons too much u need to get ready for retaliation. I spoke to amrd after our last TW and told him our reasons, so when u use of dirty ways to try to mess with a faction or its leader then u should wait that this aggro this faction rage on u.

And now from what i've seen on Rus comment on another post and from ur SS on this one, I guess u are trying to use the same metods on our director. Well go ahead, just prove us how low u guys are playing now cause of desperation. Guess the honored adversary that Levi used to be is long gone. Sad sad b:sad
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010

yo bro....make up ur mind...so QQme may not be the strongest faction but yet u dont wanna find out if we can take em with a 3 way attack? srsly? so u just wanna sit there and QQ w/o even trying? even if they beat us in a 3 way attack (happened the same with infamy....maybe u weren't here) but eventually ppl is going to dig the whole "lets fight the powa!" thing and ur fac, npc and varden are going to get more members, more sing ups...even if we can ****ing do it, thats the only way to get some tw fun...don't u preach that all u want is fun? then pleaseeeeee

less QQ moar pew pew.
    3 way attack.
    lets have fun IJS
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Both levi and QQme leadership need to calm down yo. Just a game ijs, in 5 years all of this would be a distant memory and hold no importance in this world at all. Just play the game and have fun and quit worrying about diamonds even if they are so sparkly.

Epeenor ftwb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Both levi and QQme leadership need to calm down yo. Just a game ijs, in 5 years all of this would be a distant memory and hold no importance in this world at all. Just play the game and have fun and quit worrying about diamonds even if they are so sparkly.

Epeenor ftwb:victory

Damn it! I want those diamonds, I want to sparkle! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Yo Nadis, Epeenor totally should TW so we haz more diamonds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Should a faction of friends break up to make everyone happier? .

I heard there's only 10 or so friends in QQme, everyone else is apparantly ignored and told that they are only 1 out of 190 people, and what they do doesn't matter?

10 out of 190 people breaking up a faction isn't much :3
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yo Nadis, Epeenor totally should TW so we haz more diamonds.

We will, once we get everything done.
    I heard there's only 10 or so friends in QQme, everyone else is apparantly ignored and told that they are only 1 out of 190 people, and what they do doesn't matter?

10 out of 190 people breaking up a faction isn't much :3

jeez, I thought you guys we're planning to better not getting worse..Do you understand why we didnt want to be apart of this anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Russiee I don't get your deal. You were in QQme and you DO cash shop. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Look at what Justine , erm Kali said .
    cheapazz wrote: »
    ? so u just wanna sit there and QQ w/o even trying? e

Now look at what you said . Also read my previous post about either " not try" or "take it too seriously" .

See what I mean ?:P If you don't then think about it a bit and you'll understand , heh .

ok now u got me confused. If u guyss don't want it why u QQ so much on forum about it? I mean every single week is a new thread about how QQme is evil and wants to ruins TW.

And about dancing atitude. Well he has his reasons, and as someone else told when u push someone buttons too much u need to get ready for retaliation. I spoke to amrd after our last TW and told him our reasons, so when u use of dirty ways to try to mess with a faction or its leader then u should wait that this aggro this faction rage on u.

And now from what i've seen on Rus comment on another post and from ur SS on this one, I guess u are trying to use the same metods on our director. Well go ahead, just prove us how low u guys are playing now cause of desperation. Guess the honored adversary that Levi used to be is long gone. Sad sad b:sad

Ah , of course . "He had his reasons" , nothing wrong in that , we didn't say anything like that and we're still the bad ones .

I never recall any1 to have said anything like that ever in wc , or to do what spell does & try to make a faction look so bad day after day but there's nothing wrong in that apparently .
    Yet when we do something it's suddenly so bad .

As Sar would say in a sarcastic way : " QQme does no wrong " .

Gotta love how biased ppl are and how much they hate honest facts .

Looks like there's no point in talking anymore .

See you all in-game b:bye , imma stick to trollin' b:victory

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    But Justine b:cry It's either " take it too seriously " or " don't try hard enough " b:surrender

Pimpy your effort is appreciated <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uriah - Raging Tide
    Uriah - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No one in NPC was QQing about QQme attacking us. And QQme fake bid with QQyou. It seems that you guys did the same thing against Infamy also. Oh yeah, seems like you ganked them a few times also, if i do recall. More hypocrisy. My point wasn't who can do what. My point was that most of my friends in QQme are under the impression that QQme doesn't want to roll the map. But words are one thing. Actions are another. So part of what is making you the strongest faction on the map is deception of your own people. And the stupid thing about all of this is that it is just a game and we are all trying to have fun. And a lot of you take this stuff personally like it's the only life you have. As I said, I'm one of many people wanting the fun to last on this server. Not see it killed because people are taking out their own irl insecurities in a game just because "they can." Big whoop, and gratz to you. Why don't you find some of that power and control irl, instead of acting like pathetic, hateful trolls. I'm sure all of the other immature children in the game are impressed by the way you compose yourselves. NPC got plenty of gank action also. You didn't see us crying about that either. That's why I love the faction. We're not about how much land we own. We're like family and we have a good time. Granted, we get the occasional faction hopper, or person that just uses us to get gear. But our core is strong and we take care of each other. We also help a lot of people coming up on the server. We're very active and actually like talking to each other. As Amrd said, you should relax and try having fun yourselves. And no one is saying you should break up. But some of you are scared to death of even letting another faction become competitive. Are you that afraid of losing a TW every now and then? Afraid your trolls and faction-hoppers will bug out on you? Big deal if they do. Because most of them had nothing to do with QQme making it to where it is anyways. They just want a name over their head so that people will assume they're pro. And as much as I hate to say it, Russiee is right from what I've been told by people I know in QQ. And now some of you want to make the whole server as dead as your faction chat. Weee. What fun it will be when it's nothing but noobs that don't know they picked the wrong server, and lvl100s in WC trying to sell their gear so they can trade for coins on another server and bail. And to the person trying to be intimidating. Do what you want with the map "because you can." It's going to make the game less fun, but it's not going to be a turning point in my life or anything. LOL. And if I offended any of the many friends I have in QQme, I'm sorry. I really am not generalizing a whole faction. Just the people who have caused a lot of negativity towards a faction that was once a really great faction. And the leadership that has let it be cast in that light. So keep trolling, making threats, bullying people in a video game "because you can." on a side note. My younger brother, who is a Government Contractor, jumped out of an armored vehicle, under threat of ambush or a secondary IED, and pulled the bodies of his team mate and two soldiers from the wreckage of the truck that was two trucks ahead of him that had just rolled over a 500lb IED. He was sent home and told he didn't have to go back. He returned to duty yesterday, leaving a wife and two kids at home. That is someone I respect and look up to. Not some loudmouthed kid on a video game who cash shopped an OP lvl100 character. Games are made to be enjoyed, and to be a temporary escape from real life. Not to replace real life. So if you think that bragging, trolling, and threatening to take over a make believe world with an army of cartoon characters is really impressing anyone with any maturity or sense. You are completely delusioned. And your character level is probably higher than your IQ. I have said all that I have to say on this matter. Back to the game and having fun with it while LOLing at you.
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    No one in NPC was QQing about QQme attacking us. And QQme fake bid with QQyou. It seems that you guys did the same thing against Infamy also. Oh yeah, seems like you ganked them a few times also, if i do recall. More hypocrisy. My point wasn't who can do what. My point was that most of my friends in QQme are under the impression that QQme doesn't want to roll the map. But words are one thing. Actions are another. So part of what is making you the strongest faction on the map is deception of your own people. And the stupid thing about all of this is that it is just a game and we are all trying to have fun. And a lot of you take this stuff personally like it's the only life you have. As I said, I'm one of many people wanting the fun to last on this server. Not see it killed because people are taking out their own irl insecurities in a game just because "they can." Big whoop, and gratz to you. Why don't you find some of that power and control irl, instead of acting like pathetic, hateful trolls. I'm sure all of the other immature children in the game are impressed by the way you compose yourselves. NPC got plenty of gank action also. You didn't see us crying about that either. That's why I love the faction. We're not about how much land we own. We're like family and we have a good time. Granted, we get the occasional faction hopper, or person that just uses us to get gear. But our core is strong and we take care of each other. We also help a lot of people coming up on the server. We're very active and actually like talking to each other. As Amrd said, you should relax and try having fun yourselves. And no one is saying you should break up. But some of you are scared to death of even letting another faction become competitive. Are you that afraid of losing a TW every now and then? Afraid your trolls and faction-hoppers will bug out on you? Big deal if they do. Because most of them had nothing to do with QQme making it to where it is anyways. They just want a name over their head so that people will assume they're pro. And as much as I hate to say it, Russiee is right from what I've been told by people I know in QQ. And now some of you want to make the whole server as dead as your faction chat. Weee. What fun it will be when it's nothing but noobs that don't know they picked the wrong server, and lvl100s in WC trying to sell their gear so they can trade for coins on another server and bail. And to the person trying to be intimidating. Do what you want with the map "because you can." It's going to make the game less fun, but it's not going to be a turning point in my life or anything. LOL. And if I offended any of the many friends I have in QQme, I'm sorry. I really am not generalizing a whole faction. Just the people who have caused a lot of negativity towards a faction that was once a really great faction. And the leadership that has let it be cast in that light. So keep trolling, making threats, bullying people in a video game "because you can." on a side note. My younger brother, who is a Government Contractor, jumped out of an armored vehicle, under threat of ambush or a secondary IED, and pulled the bodies of his team mate and two soldiers from the wreckage of the truck that was two trucks ahead of him that had just rolled over a 500lb IED. He was sent home and told he didn't have to go back. He returned to duty yesterday, leaving a wife and two kids at home. That is someone I respect and look up to. Not some loudmouthed kid on a video game who cash shopped an OP lvl100 character. Games are made to be enjoyed, and to be a temporary escape from real life. Not to replace real life. So if you think that bragging, trolling, and threatening to take over a make believe world with an army of cartoon characters is really impressing anyone with any maturity or sense. You are completely delusioned. And your character level is probably higher than your IQ. I have said all that I have to say on this matter. Back to the game and having fun with it while LOLing at you.

dont worry Rawrgh, he is totally not talking about you b:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I heard the enter button does wonders.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Doesn't matter, I have absolutely no intention of reading through that mess of a post until he learns how to use punctuation, stop with run-on sentences, and seperate his idea into paragraphs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    that massive tower of text just hurts my eyes...was he actually expecting someone to read that? may be if there insanely bored, but jesus christ, there's a reason paragraphs exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Damm I've heard the expression "wall of text" but this was just ridiculous. Paragraph is ur friend Uriah u know? See that enter key on ur keyboard? U don't need to be afraid of using it. b:shocked
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lolwalloftext
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    actually i was bored and read the text... now i kinda regret it cause I've never seen so much **** lol seriously if u are going to make a big text to try to look cool or act like u have something to say, at least know what the hell are u talking about. Since when we are QQing about being ganged? o.o

On the contraire everytime I see Rawrgh, Man, me, and others telling that u guys should organize urselves, do gangs, merge or whatever.. believe me having good fights at TW is all we want, we just don't want to ruin our faction for that like some people keep telling we should do, as if is our obligation to weaken ourselves to help u guys.

And I find it amuzing that everyone say there are QQme members complaining but hey... I don't see anyone leaving the faction, or saying anything negative on our forum or chat lolz. So I guess things are not so bad. And faction chat dead is something I hardly see also.

Anyway... guess this subject will never end lol Everyone believes their way of thinking is the right one, so is pretty useless I believe. Even thought is still fun to read the new posts everyday b:laugh
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    On the contraire everytime I see Rawrgh, Man, me, and others telling that u guys should organize urselves, do gangs, merge or whatever.. believe me having good fights at TW is all we want, we just don't want to ruin our faction for that like some people keep telling we should do, as if is our obligation to weaken ourselves to help u guys.

Down worry Eriion, Epeenor is going on a diamond hunting spree starting next week. I do hope we get a pink color so we can make more jokes with our nameb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010

lets hope we can do a 3 way attack in the next couple of weeks b:thanks
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    cheapazz wrote: »
    lets hope we can do a 3 way attack in the next couple of weeks b:thanks

Please do!! Running aroud like crazy, teleporting from one Tw to the other with my pro atk squad cause u guys are kicking our asses is all i want to do, cause it would be fun b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

A triple attack is a decent strategy, but the current state of affairs will not make it successful.

It wont be very challenging at all, it just goes from a 5 minute roll to 3 different 10 minute rolls.

The best option to beat QQme is a successful merger. And I don't mean just leviathan+npc or something like that. I mean take as many well geared level 100+ you can find that aren't in QQme and put them into one faction. If that happens I can say that the new faction will have a higher chance of success in TW than QQme.

To stop us from dominating the map the only obstacle the server needs to overcome is swallowing it's pride.

The only thing that allows us to keep soaking up lands is the inability of people to do this.

Too many people that don't want to try getting along with others enough to be in the same faction.

Too many people that cannot stay loyal to a faction (oh hi veritas)

Too many people that want to play leader.

Too many people that enjoy surrounding themselves with low levels/under geared people so that they stand out more. (oh hi anyone in war with decent equips)

There are a lot more well geared 100+ players on this server than many of you think, the problem is they are all scattered for various reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • cheapazz
    edited November 2010
    Please do!! Running aroud like crazy, teleporting from one Tw to the other with my pro atk squad cause u guys are kicking our asses is all i want to do, cause it would be fun b:victory

ikr? idk why ppl dont get that! i dont give **** about qqme owning the map lol ppl in the server wanna have fun. if u can get it in 1vs1s lets do 3 ways attacks >D

edit: u may be right, i say lets try a 3 way attack if that doesnt work lets see what it can be done. other ppl manage to do it in harslands (zulu) and Arch (elusive) so yeah who knows
  • Uriah - Raging Tide
    Uriah - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm an author and get paid to type with correct punctuation and sentence structure. I was posting in a gaming forum, not taking an exam. I made my point. If you choose to ignore it, oh well. I wasn't singling anyone out. But as the old saying goes. If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that gets hit will yelp.
    And by the way. Do you really want to call people out on the correct use of the English Language?
    sic. Amuzing? It's spelled "amusing." And it's ganked, not ganged. It's slang for the same thing, I guess.
    But Rawrgh has a valid point as far as what it would take to take on QQme.
    But my original post had nothing to do with what it would take to beat QQme. It had to do with the fact that I have QQme members that are friends of mine telling me that they firmly believe that Man has no intention of rolling the map. Yet Man's actions, and the words of his officers (as Pimp pointed out), are contradictory to what he is leading his own people to believe
    I also pointed out the fact that QQme has accused other factions of being without honor because they use ganks, fake bids, etc. Yet QQme has used the same tactics in the past.
    What I didn't mention was being in Delta squads with QQ members bragging about having alts in other factions. Namely Leviathan. But we'll leave that one up to the imagination of the reader.
    The conclusion of this essay is this. QQme says it wants competitive TWs, yet it strives to destroy other factions before they can become competitive. If QQme decides it doesn't have time to deal with said factions on a 1 vs 1 basis, it simply isolates them and orchestrates ganks against them. Leading me to believe that QQme has no other goal than to roll the map so that a few people have bragging rights.

Did you get it that time, Rawrgh, etc.? Was that plain enough for you? b:bye
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm an author and get paid to type with correct punctuation and sentence structure. I was posting in a gaming forum, not taking an exam. I made my point. If you choose to ignore it, oh well. I wasn't singling anyone out. But as the old saying goes. If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that gets hit will yelp.
    And by the way. Do you really want to call people out on the correct use of the English Language?
    sic. Amuzing? It's spelled "amusing." And it's ganked, not ganged. It's slang for the same thing, I guess.
    But Rawrgh has a valid point as far as what it would take to take on QQme.
    But my original post had nothing to do with what it would take to beat QQme. It had to do with the fact that I have QQme members that are friends of mine telling me that they firmly believe that Man has no intention of rolling the map. Yet Man's actions, and the words of his officers (as Pimp pointed out), are contradictory to what he is leading his own people to believe
    I also pointed out the fact that QQme has accused other factions of being without honor because they use ganks, fake bids, etc. Yet QQme has used the same tactics in the past.
    What I didn't mention was being in Delta squads with QQ members bragging about having alts in other factions. Namely Leviathan. But we'll leave that one up to the imagination of the reader.
    The conclusion of this essay is this. QQme says it wants competitive TWs, yet it strives to destroy other factions before they can become competitive. If QQme decides it doesn't have time to deal with said factions on a 1 vs 1 basis, it simply isolates them and orchestrates ganks against them. Leading me to believe that QQme has no other goal than to roll the map so that a few people have bragging rights.

Did you get it that time, Rawrgh, etc.? Was that plain enough for you? b:bye

You know tabbing doesn't work right? Use enter key plawks.
This discussion has been closed.