Zulu takeing over how am i not suprized?

Comments

• MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Someone make a topic Noc vs. Rhyme.
    That way the topic actually relates to the comments being posted.
    What a concept right?
    We should actually try this one day.
    b:bye
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are not and will never be "PNButt's Buddie"

You need to comprehend the fact that you are the laughing stock of the server. We use your name as a slight against other peoples skills, jokingly. I'm pretty sure no one on this server has ever liked you besides Top.

People honestly feel bad and can't comprehend how someone can be THAT bad. You have this vision in your head that you are a total baller and everyone wants you to teach them how to dougie.

You are an under-exaggeration when it comes to Happy criticizing Kylin as a whole. You are everything that is wrong with this game, a constant reminder that no matter what someone will never be as bad as you, the reassurance in the back of someone's mind that at least they aren't hellsarcher.

This is actually kinda true, its not "taking it too far" as someone else stated. Ppl brings ur name up to LOL hard hehe. But he's a good buddy, I like **** for one, back in the days I was a lowbie in Un4given TWings vs KD

ive killed u plenty to.. not lke you dont die any quiker when its 2 on 1 on u b:chuckle

9 out of 10 u die to me and u QQ that I get lucky cause I crit too much. Statements like that reinforce the idea posted by Rhyme lol

I hope Myztic doesn't inherit ur reputation though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When everyone is to scared to attack them its a wonder they didnt have the whole map.
    Zulu is weak in the best of times only reason they are good is because they have so many 100+ that doesnt mean they have skill or power even all it means is that they have the levels. b:chuckle So +1 for the cowerds b:laugh b:thanks And as long as you live in fear of them you will never beat them on any ground.

On the version I played everyone said the same thing about my guild. They held all the land, and everyone said 'oh it's their refines, their 8juns, their cash shopping'.

Except many of them did not even cash shop, they farmed what they had and many had normal regular, non-spectacular gears/adorns/weps.

Sometimes, a guild/legion just has good leadership, good strategy on the field and knows how to keep their members mouths and behavior under control. They also quickly cut loose liabilities that could bring the guild/legion down.

I am not talking specifically about Zulu but most of the guilds that rise to power and why it is they can hold it.

Sometimes it is not the outside strength that matters so much as the inward strength.

I think that any big guild that held alot of land - would look forward to a challenge of smaller guilds using the old strategy of 'divide and conquer'. Also enjoy watching a smaller guild/legion grow, get strong just for the purpose of taking them on. A good fight - is always so sought.

And not to insult you but saying they are all 100+ so that is why they win - no longer should hold water - since we have had 30 days of dble experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Alright *Cracks fingers* let us end this once and for all.

To help you with your dilemma, the forum has a limit for capital letters in a post. When this is exceeded it capitalizes every word.

i Know The Difference Between Your And You're, Just A Mistake. You Know Full Well What I've Been Typing This Whole Time Or You Wouldn't Keep Making Ridiculous Posts In Response To Mine. It Just Shows That You Have To Resort To Petty Grammar Mistakes To Compete With Me.

Doctors In General Have Horrible Grammar, I Guess That Means There Unintelligent Right?

First, I think you are thinking of the fact that doctors have bad penmanship. Anyway, trolling is trolling, end of story. It is quite obvious that you are doing it on purpose now. My mistake for not catching on. Plus, me making "Petty Grammar" comments is just the same as you making comprehension insults.
    I Used Your Instead Of You're And Forgot To Add A Question Mark, That's Very Observant Of You, That Must Mean You're Like The Smartest Person In The World! Sarcasm Off, I Know You Finished Reading That Post You Just Think It Makes You Look Awsome To Say You Didn't, Amiright?

You Are At A High School Debate, Your Opponent Uses Improper Grammar During Your Debate, What Do You Do? If You Do What Rhyme Did And Decide Not To Respond With A Counter Argument Because He Committed Grammar Taboo You Lose.

Actually, I didn't go back and read that post in its entirety until you brought up the whole comprehension skill thing. That is a very bad analogy because it is near impossible to make grammar mistakes while talking. Why are you so hung up on your Rules for Internet Debate?
    thank You, I Thought It Was A Solid Conclusion Myself, The Rest Of This Paragraph Is Aimed At **** And Needs No Further Attention From Me.

That paragraph was 100% necessary to for you to understand that I have a person to person "judgement system". You drew a very broad generalization that needed to have attention brought to.
    if You Look At My Join Date On The Forums Alone I've Been Around For Quite Awhile. I Haven't Played This Barb In Almost A Year, I Had Him At 80 Before Any Of These Xp Quests And Hyper Stones Came About. Hes Still Sitting With 200 Hours And Has 504 Kills Of People Primarily Higher Lvl Than Him, But Enough About Me.

What I Would Like To Know Is Why Me Mentioning The Primary Pk Spots Would Prompt You To Start A Whole New Argument Questioning My Experience In Pk Fights. There Isn't Any Facts For You To Even Base This Argument On, In My Opinion It Is A Sign Of Weakness To Make Such A Baseless Accusation.

By The Way I Believe You Meant Sad Not Said In The First Sentence Of This Paragraph. I Thought I'd Let You Know.

Oh yes, the good old "Nefestos excuse". I had a similar debate about the subject of PK wars with Nefestos(LordPangu) where he, ironically, had a level 80 barb that he no longer played, but played since the beginning of the server. Just because he played since the beggining of the server he knows what a true PK fight is.

I didn't know that I needed to go into full detail, but if you wish... A true PvP battle has something of worth and has reasoning behind it. A prime example would be when Kingdom used to attack QQme at fish and a whole war would break out over who would own the best exp spot in the game. The fights were long, consisted of the whole guild, costs tons and tons of charms. These fights actually required skill and weren't just sitting at west gate for 5 hours and killing every white name you see

And I did mean "said" because it is honestly said by other people that this generation of etc etc etc...
    this Paragraph Is Completely False, One Only Needs To Read Through Your Posts To See That You Have Made Many Points That Have Nothing To Do With Me.

My Main Arguments Has Consistently Been About 1. Ds Has More Skill Then You. 2. Your Comprehension Skills Are Horrible. 3. What I Said In The Lauxly Vs. Ds Post Wasn't A Contadiction, Which You Have Still Failed To Prove Wrong.

There Are A Few Other Subjects I Briefly Went Over, But They Were In Response To Your Random Ramblings That Had Nothing To Do With The Primary Arguments In The First Place.

Besides maybe the post you brought these subjects up in you have never referred back to those three points. Whereas, my main point has be unwritten but overall understood that you do not know what you are talking about.

The contradiction was that you said that were long fights but he won with ease. The fight obviously didn't have a time limit so you aren't referring to it as a long process but overall easy. For example, and election can be long but won with ease because, even if you technically won because their is no formidable opposition, you still have to campaign no matter what. In your case, the fight was long because it was not an easy fight. You say it was long because nobody could get past the other person's charm, or some kind of variation, which is unnecessary, understood information. That is the whole point in PvP. DragonSlayer had a hard time beating lauxly because, I'm guessing, he couldn't crit enough for it to give lauxly a finishing blow.

None of my arguments have been random ramblings. They all are for the underlying purpose to prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    i've Been Responding With Statements And Questions Trying To Explain My Point Of View, If All You See Is Imriteuwrong Responses That Just Supports My Theory That You Have Poor Comprehension Skills.

Now I'm Gonna Point Fingers And Say Your The One That's Repeatedly Making Baseless Statements And Accusations And Constantly Straying From The Main Subjects At Hand.

You Also Didn't Bother To Find An Example Of Me Changing My Opinion. Was It Hard?

Here is your problem, everything needs to be drawn with vivid details for you. You say I have poor comprehension skill when you can't even comprehend my point unless I give a witty analogy or pointless example. It seems like communicating with you is like needing to give a picture-book to a 5 year old just to get them to read a little. There is no need for me to go back and quote every little thing that you have done. The proof is there. If people want to see it they just need to look at it.

I have come to the conclusion that we are both debating over different things. In your eyes, this debate is about defending DragonSlayer. In my eyes, this debate is about your lack of understanding. We have come to an impasse. The debate is over.

rhyme unlike you i didnt camp lowbies in qqme b:chuckle also remember that one time u water dragged me for 3.7k? then you just holy pathed so i would not kill you? and rhyme when ever people think of fail mage they think of you. Even with ur helped gear by endless you will never kill me unless u catch me off gaurd..dude you are the shemue of mages if you know who that ep is. b:chuckle oh and the .5 kdr comes from attacking people that are better geared then me and not bieng a wimp like you by hiding till you find a open spot to water drag me and hope it crits? also explain to me how exactly i am all around bad when i kill you on all our 1 on 1's the only time you have killed me is by jumping me when im not looking or doing something.

Lets clear something up, when I refer to Endless gearing people up in my previous post, he has done that to everybody but me. My gear has been 100% farmed with exception to me trading a lv8 apoth book for 65 dragon orbs to Endless a really long time ago. If anything Happy, Heal, Pyroki, and miss_emm are to thank for my gear. We all farmed my HH99 set in a 5 day span.

You have 4,000 pvp kills, which in turn means you have 8,000 deaths. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, there is no way all 8,000 of your deaths were from taking on a new challenge. Now ****, I want you to think really hard about every person you have killed at west gate. Do you walk out, sit next to them, ask for a friendly duel and see who the winner is? Almost, if not, everyone at west gate uses the same tactic; chi up in safe zone, spark in the air, drop down and try your best. How is me going out, undine striking you, sleeping you, then water dragoning you differentiate from anything you do after I kill you. I'm pretty sure, like people have done before, when the undine strike comes, you have plenty of time to run before you are slept. I have killed you countless times on Angel, Devil, BlazingAzn, and I think a couple times on RiceyAzn. You are not the white knight of west gate that you think you are.

Now ****, I know that you're really upset that I make fun of you on a regular basis, but there is no need to make hypocritical statements. Now lets compare gear for a second.

Rhyme: HH99 Chest and Leggings +5 with perfect citrines, OHT Wrist and Boots with Pdef and HP add ons +5, 4th past belt, HH90 gold necklace, OHT Rings.

hellsarcher(not to be confused with HeIIsArcher): +9 Tauren cheiften, and I'm pretty sure you sold all your gear and now have +4 HH90 bow and +4 HH90 set.

My gear is all by the book, decent mage gear. Your gear was, and still is laughable. You bought the Tauren for like 20m, dropped it, and bought it back for around 20m. You bought a full set of +8 HH90 LA for a ridiculous price. You bought a +9 HH90 bow for a ridiculous price. Quit kidding yourself, you are just horrible.

I have to say, this thread has become quite a fun read ^_^.

Just a reminder to all - those who excessively rely on verbosity sound smart to the dumb but dumb to the smart. b:chuckle

~Desiree

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are referring to me and yourself here. You say my post are verbose, but when I got back and look I see no unnecessary words, just ones needed to be used to convey my message.

What I see from your post is very narcissistic. You obviously are referring to yourself in the "dumb to the smart" portion. As I have previously stated all of my post are 3rd grade level maybe 4th grade level. You also leave the clich
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is actually kinda true, its not "taking it too far" as someone else stated. Ppl brings ur name up to LOL hard hehe. But he's a good buddy, I like **** for one, back in the days I was a lowbie in Un4given TWings vs KD

9 out of 10 u die to me and u QQ that I get lucky cause I crit too much. Statements like that reinforce the idea posted by Rhyme lol

I hope Myztic doesn't inherit ur reputation though...

im pretty sure its not 9 out of 10 when both us are uncharmed b:angry i never pk with charm anymore saves me money..and sneaky only time u actaully killed me was when you got lucky on those packs of yours xD

and rhyme please do tell me the prices i bought my hh90 for and ill tell you the prices i sold em for please go ahead so i can prove you wrong yet again. Also the statement with shemue..lol get this yesterday we were supposed to 1 on 1 but F_tality uses a tempest im left with around 3.5k hp thats when shemue attacks...he sleeps me then 3 sparkes- then that failed to kill me and pretty much after that he got rolled faster then you can blink..after that his statement was "i am going to kill you and all ky" sound a little familiar? Also explain to me how my gear makes me horrible? If i was horrible you wouldn't back out of 1 on 1's every time i asked you? Remember in kd when me and ds wanted to 1 on 1 you...love that "offline" thing you pulled.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rhyme I truly applaud that wall of text
    :starts slow clap:
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Also explain to me how my gear makes me horrible? If i was horrible you wouldn't back out of 1 on 1's every time i asked you? Remember in kd when me and ds wanted to 1 on 1 you...love that "offline" thing you pulled.

I love when you throw yourself in the middle of two peoples arguments as if you actually said that. I remember DragonSlayer asking me for a 1v1, in which we did and we Pk'd for like an hour and I kept 1 shotting him with water dragon and he kept 1 shotting me with blade tempest. You weren't in that conversation at all ****. Maybe you tried to throw yourself into it but obviously I ignored you.

And every time I "back out" of a 1v1 with you is for 1 reason. You PK without a charm and EVERY time I kill you, you say "If I was charmed I would die". Which is the common excuse for anyone who attempts to kill me and dies. Almost every sin that stealth-sparks be and doesn't kill me they usually say, "Wow pusssy you would be charmed".
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When hellsarcher had his +9 TT90 weapon, I remember he used to own alot of people. This thing about hellsarcher being the joke of the server is really new for me, everytime people mentioned him they talked about his +9 TT90 weapon and I dont remember any of those times people saying he was bad or anything like that. Atm hellsarcher has really bad gear comparing to most 99+ archers, so probably rhyme can win him on a 1v1 but that wont be because of skill or anything.
    Sneakytalk has +7 lunar bow and a pretty decent set of gear, so its natural that he would be able to beat hellsarcher atm if he plays using common sense. People that talk about shemue being bad, he certainly is extremely squishy but people need to stop relating being easy kill with being a bad player. Sometimes its not that the person is bad, its jus that this person dies too easily no matter how hard he/she tries(might be due to you hitting hard or this person having a bad def/hp).
    edited September 2010
    I love when you throw yourself in the middle of two peoples arguments as if you actually said that. I remember DragonSlayer asking me for a 1v1, in which we did and we Pk'd for like an hour and I kept 1 shotting him with water dragon and he kept 1 shotting me with blade tempest. You weren't in that conversation at all ****. Maybe you tried to throw yourself into it but obviously I ignored you.

And every time I "back out" of a 1v1 with you is for 1 reason. You PK without a charm and EVERY time I kill you, you say "If I was charmed I would die". Which is the common excuse for anyone who attempts to kill me and dies. Almost every sin that stealth-sparks be and doesn't kill me they usually say, "Wow pusssy you would be charmed".

i want a ss or fou killing me on a 1 on 1 where you arnt hiding behind west gate statues and water dragging me then i will say good job rhyme you killed me deal?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i want a ss or fou killing me on a 1 on 1 where you arnt hiding behind west gate statues and water dragging me then i will say good job rhyme you killed me deal?

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/IICheeto/2010-03-0921-33-04.jpg?t=1285200486

Remember this one? I dropped down at west gate, I had to pop a Vacuity because Miata was there, I undine, slept you, extreme poison, frenzy water dragoned you for 15k. I was one shot by Miata's plume shot instantly after.

But you will deny it. *Sigh*

Here are some others

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/IICheeto/ffffffffffffffffff.gif?t=1285200438

All of these were 4-5 monthes ago before attack blessings.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    How old was the one with Deity in it? Because I know he hasnt played in a looong time and hes hovering around 8x :\
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    How old was the one with Deity in it? Because I know he hasnt played in a looong time and hes hovering around 8x :\

He was playing for a while, he was 90 but with TT80 gears I think.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I see, but still, that ss must be from a long time ago, which is pretty impressive XD
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rhyme u still haven't hit any 20ks yet?
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I see, but still, that ss must be from a long time ago, which is pretty impressive XD

lol sage bids hits hard xD
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Alright *Cracks fingers* let us end this once and for all.

To help you with your dilemma, the forum has a limit for capital letters in a post. When this is exceeded it capitalizes every word.

I thank you for solving my dilemma.

First, I think you are thinking of the fact that doctors have bad penmanship. Anyway, trolling is trolling, end of story. It is quite obvious that you are doing it on purpose now. My mistake for not catching on. Plus, me making "Petty Grammar" comments is just the same as you making comprehension insults.
    Every doctor I've been to has horrible grammar not just penmanship.

What would make you think I'm a troll?b:chuckle

Grammar has nothing to do with an individuals actual intelligence. Poor comprehension on the other hand is a psychological handicap. So I would have to disagree with that statement, they are two very different things.
    Actually, I didn't go back and read that post in its entirety until you brought up the whole comprehension skill thing. That is a very bad analogy because it is near impossible to make grammar mistakes while talking. Why are you so hung up on your Rules for Internet Debate?

Improper sentence structure is considered bad grammar, so bad grammar can also be applied to speech.

Being hung up on it would mean I've mentioned it multiple times, which I haven't. Nice try though.
    That paragraph was 100% necessary to for you to understand that I have a person to person "judgement system". You drew a very broad generalization that needed to have attention brought to.

If that's not what you meant, then there's nothing more for me to say. You should of just said that though, slighting **** isn't gonna let me know that.
    Oh yes, the good old "Nefestos excuse". I had a similar debate about the subject of PK wars with Nefestos(LordPangu) where he, ironically, had a level 80 barb that he no longer played, but played since the beginning of the server. Just because he played since the beggining of the server he knows what a true PK fight is.

I didn't know that I needed to go into full detail, but if you wish... A true PvP battle has something of worth and has reasoning behind it. A prime example would be when Kingdom used to attack QQme at fish and a whole war would break out over who would own the best exp spot in the game. The fights were long, consisted of the whole guild, costs tons and tons of charms. These fights actually required skill and weren't just sitting at west gate for 5 hours and killing every white name you see

It's spelled beginning not beggining. You shouldn't be critiquing anyone's grammar if you can't even spell words right.

This argument is completely ridiculous. I asked you why you brought my pk credentials up in your last post for absolutely no reason. Instead of answering you keep on rambling on about a subject that was completely unprovoked.

You've been saying this whole time that you've been sticking to the same point. Here is a perfect example of you not.
    And I did mean "said" because it is honestly said by other people that this generation of etc etc etc...

No you didn't. "Sad" fits the context of that sentence far greater then "said". I honestly loled when I read this. Trying to cover up such a blatant mistake.
    Besides maybe the post you brought these subjects up in you have never referred back to those three points. Whereas, my main point has be unwritten but overall understood that you do not know what you are talking about.

You must of missed it then, I've mentioned at least one of those subjects in every post.

You're main point wasn't that in the beginning, It became you're point about midway through after you're original points were shot down.

The contradiction was that you said that were long fights but he won with ease. The fight obviously didn't have a time limit so you aren't referring to it as a long process but overall easy. For example, and election can be long but won with ease because, even if you technically won because their is no formidable opposition, you still have to campaign no matter what. In your case, the fight was long because it was not an easy fight. You say it was long because nobody could get past the other person's charm, or some kind of variation, which is unnecessary, understood information. That is the whole point in PvP. DragonSlayer had a hard time beating lauxly because, I'm guessing, he couldn't crit enough for it to give lauxly a finishing blow.

I believe you wanted to use the word "they" not "that" in you're first sentence.

That would mean even if it was long he still won with ease. This isn't a contradiction and it is exactly how I explained it in my original post about this subject. This example that you used conflicts with the rest of your post.

None of my arguments have been random ramblings. They all are for the underlying purpose to prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Which wasn't your original argument. You have also never specified what particular thing I said was something I didn't know I was talking about. It's just a broad generalization you made up to save face.
    Here is your problem, everything needs to be drawn with vivid details for you. You say I have poor comprehension skill when you can't even comprehend my point unless I give a witty analogy or pointless example. It seems like communicating with you is like needing to give a picture-book to a 5 year old just to get them to read a little. There is no need for me to go back and quote every little thing that you have done. The proof is there. If people want to see it they just need to look at it.

Your viewpoints have been so varied. Your problem is you bring up a point, but don't explain why it is right.

I back up every point I make and you still don't understand it or completely ignore it cause you know I proved you wrong.

I have come to the conclusion that we are both debating over different things. In your eyes, this debate is about defending DragonSlayer. In my eyes, this debate is about your lack of understanding. We have come to an impasse. The debate is over.

I already said the three points I've been consistently debating, though it's hard to stay on topic when you bring up so many unneeded subjects.

This is why I think you cant comprehend well. All I did was say DS is better then you and brought up points to support it. That's not defending him its just saying he is better then you. Those are two different things.

I'd also like to point out that you're argument about me not understanding and my argument about you not being able to comprehend are very similar. The problem is I made my argument first. So you're argument has basically become "no I'm not you are".
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Yo Noc, Im happy for yall, and imma let you finish, but Rhyme had the best wall fo text of all time! of all time!
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Atm hellsarcher has really bad gear comparing to most 99+ archers, so probably rhyme can win him on a 1v1 but that wont be because of skill or anything.

Sneakytalk has +7 lunar bow and a pretty decent set of gear, so its natural that he would be able to beat hellsarcher atm if he plays using common sense. People that talk about shemue being bad, he certainly is extremely squishy but people need to stop relating being easy kill with being a bad player. Sometimes its not that the person is bad, its jus that this person dies too easily no matter how hard he/she tries(might be due to you hitting hard or this person having a bad def/hp).

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ac21e41d6b44c5ae
    Look at my PRO CHEST !!! and lunar +8 actually -.-

and yeah what u say is true but... u know... for troll's sake...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yo Noc, Im happy for yall, and imma let you finish, but Rhyme had the best wall fo text of all time! of all time!

He has multiple opponent's, I don't. b:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    You guys really love to write, so far this is the thread with the biggest amount of walls of text >.>
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    maybe double posts too
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    or tripple posts
    edited September 2010
    rhyme i dont deny that you haven't killed me im saying that you have not killed me on a straight up 1 on 1 where we both start at the same time instead of jumping me when i'm not looking and if you did start out with undine witch i doubt im sure i would have noticed and done something about it. That SS does not prove anything.b:victory
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Boomer bile here.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    rhyme i dont deny that you haven't killed me im saying that you have not killed me on a straight up 1 on 1 where we both start at the same time instead of jumping me when i'm not looking and if you did start out with undine witch i doubt im sure i would have noticed and done something about it. That SS does not prove anything.b:victory

Oh so it doesn't qualify because it was 2v1 against me instead of 1v1. That makes perfect sense.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Oh so it doesn't qualify because it was 2v1 against me instead of 1v1. That makes perfect sense.

You guys should duel it out on that Yu-gi-oh online game.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    You guys should duel it out on that Yu-gi-oh online game.

Saveless when are you gonna let me hit it from the back again?
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Saveless when are you gonna let me hit it from the back again?

When it's healed up.
    edited September 2010

how was it 2 vs 1 when i didn't even see you when you casted that water dragon hell i didn't even see you till after? It is a easy skill to just plain ol deflect with winged shell or any dmg decrease skill on archer. Do you know how hard it is to pull a pure water dragon on me..just ask liberty_ when we did like a 5 min 1 on 1..
This discussion has been closed.