3x crazy stone or repeatable plz

13»

Comments

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here we have a Thick-headed Troll,also known as the QQmoarpls.
    They do not understand anything and in the rare occasions they actually understand they QQmoar,hence the name QQmoarpls

It's so majestic! :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Shavarra - Harshlands
    Shavarra - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well its cause you have it easier, your not a friggen archer. I leveled to 80+ too before, I had no idea how closely impossible this was without crazy stone and I don't want 4 days per level... I just wish my bro came back to plvl me to 40 so I can stop leveling so friggen slow

If you're generating this much QQ at level 3x, I live in fear of the massive pile of whine that you'll generate later in the game. If it's taking you 4 days per level at 3x, what are you doing, feeding all of your XP to your genie? I'm hardly ever on so much because I'm dealing with medical problems and, I could still get at least a level a day when I play from doing my normal quests, my ONE CS, and grinding.

Either uninstall and go back to Hello Kitty Online, or put on your big boy undies and take the advice everyone has given you and learn to grind. There's not enough cheese in Wisconsin to go with your whine.

Oh, and this thread has been the equivalent of painting a giant bulls-eye on your hind quarters for anyone who plays on HL. If people didn't WANT to kill you before, they will now, just to see more QQ.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you're generating this much QQ at level 3x, I live in fear of the massive pile of whine that you'll generate later in the game. If it's taking you 4 days per level at 3x, what are you doing, feeding all of your XP to your genie? I'm hardly ever on so much because I'm dealing with medical problems and, I could still get at least a level a day when I play from doing my normal quests, my ONE CS, and grinding.

Either uninstall and go back to Hello Kitty Online, or put on your big boy undies and take the advice everyone has given you and learn to grind. There's not enough cheese in Wisconsin to go with your whine.

Oh, and this thread has been the equivalent of painting a giant bulls-eye on your hind quarters for anyone who plays on HL. If people didn't WANT to kill you before, they will now, just to see more QQ.

I only level on just CS, it does not give enough exp. I regret restarting somewhat b:cry I already felt the shame at 70+ where everyone kept kicking me from squads, rejecting me from factions
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Derora you suck, your just lucky my brother did not help me restat my old archer while he quit and you not being on the same server... I'd give you the middle finger

... you need to restat to give someone the middle finger? That's new!

b:chuckle

I just can't work out if you're doing this on purpose or whether you really just don't get it. Plenty of people have provided great advice!
  • Odovacer - Dreamweaver
    Odovacer - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I only level on just CS, it does not give enough exp. I regret restarting somewhat b:cry I already felt the shame at 70+ where everyone kept kicking me from squads, rejecting me from factions

After reading all of this thread and then this, all I can say is ...holy ****..
  • Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary
    Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -- who was the singer of the "I dont believe in grinding" song again? b:cute
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Bow_Wow_Wow - Dreamweaver
    Bow_Wow_Wow - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    At least these posts give a little archer like myself an example of what not to emulate

b:thanks Demon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Ouch! Excellent cap to the discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ouch! Excellent cap to the discussion.

Holy necro, Batman!
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Holy necro, Batman!

Doh! Landed in the thread while searching for something else. Didn't even notice the dates. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    What's done is done.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.