3x crazy stone or repeatable plz

Demon_EA - Harshlands
Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I can't afford scarlet fruits and tired of doing 1 crazy stone per day at least make it a repeatable quest or better. Its really annoying below level 40 and I'm getting killed over and over and sick of it, players even kill me by accidents.. not on purpose... I get caught up in AOE D:. And not much people want to help me and i'm poor with just a stack of crazy stone shards and while that stupid safety lock on. I'm so sad atm Q.Q

Plz make crazy stone a repeatable for at least 3 times a day, like bhs
The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
Post edited by Demon_EA - Harshlands on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no.

do your damn quests, play better, level like a normal man.

use frost arrow->normals->knockback->normals
    you shouldnt be dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    no.

do your damn quests, play better, level like a normal man.

use frost arrow->normals->knockback->normals
    you shouldnt be dying.

Frost arrow is useless after level 40, pointless and its no PVP skill either I haven't bought it. I haven't done quests in a while and oh yeah.. I have like 13 sling shot arrows left... I can't do anything but crazy stone! I can't attack Mobs don't get slowed after level 40 I regret using that and knockback arrow sux too. Not wasting my coin on useless skills ever again like my old archer, how about you try attacking with no pots or little bit of arrows!?
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frost arrow is useless after level 40, pointless and its no PVP skill either I haven't bought it. I haven't done quests in a while and oh yeah.. I have like 13 sling shot arrows left... I can't do anything but crazy stone! I can't attack Mobs don't get slowed after level 40 I regret using that and knockback arrow sux too. Not wasting my coin on useless skills ever again like my old archer, how about you try attacking with no pots or little bit of arrows!?

make a BM or sin or better yet a psy.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you don't have money and you don't have time, and you don't want to put in effort, RPGs aren't for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i HIGHLY reccomend making a new char on a pve server. your not that high and you wont take you that long to get back to where you are now. archers hardest and most annoying lvls are 30-42 and being stuck in pk mode is only going to make that worse. switch servers and start over.

unless your demon/sage pk mode is stupid
    pk mode servers force you in pk mode at lvl 30

on pve server your never forced in. you choose to go in and out of pk mode
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    If you don't have money and you don't have time, and you don't want to put in effort, RPGs aren't for you.

coming from a BM, them classes are too OP, I get hit from their AOEs too when I get sneezed on once I get hit from one. My brother quit the game and I can't level on my own b:cry its too hard... and ew PVE server, no thanks. I'm not restarting ever again , especially on PVE servers -.- I rather get killed from other players, at least I don't lose exp from getting pked
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you are so tired of slow levelling - grind coin (and oooh get some exp too) and buy some damn oracles and hit 40 - then at least you can fail in BH squads too ;)

stop coming on here moaning about something that isnt broken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    if you are so tired of slow levelling - grind coin (and oooh get some exp too) and buy some damn oracles and hit 40 - then at least you can fail in BH squads too ;)

stop coming on here moaning about something that isnt broken

but oracles are too hard.... I got so mad, I kept on dying trying to do my dq31 quest, I logged off and lost 5% T_T... i'm losing exp
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    coming from a BM, them classes are too OP, I get hit from their AOEs too when I get sneezed on once I get hit from one. My brother quit the game and I can't level on my own b:cry its too hard... and ew PVE server, no thanks. I'm not restarting ever again , especially on PVE servers -.- I rather get killed from other players, at least I don't lose exp from getting pked

"eww pve"? coming from someone who had access to pk mode for 4 lvls? if your complain about dying from Mobs you should get a better gear like mold bow.. oh wait.. ur a on a pvp server and if u get one youll be pked until u drop it.. doesn't that suck.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    "eww pve"? coming from someone who had access to pk mode for 4 lvls? if your complain about dying from Mobs you should get a better gear like mold bow.. oh wait.. ur a on a pvp server and if u get one youll be pked until u drop it.. doesn't that suck.

well I did drop my ironskin boots ... T_T now with safety lock I can't sell nothing... and I only have 1954 coins b:cry what can I buy with that?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    you're trying to tell an archer who is more experienced what moves are good and which arent? the only time frost is useless is 89+ ONLY if you have demon quickshot. get the damn frost arrow, and maybe you will find yourself dying less. it is an invaluable skill. believing otherwise is a mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    you're trying to tell an archer who is more experienced what moves are good and which arent? the only time frost is useless is 89+ ONLY if you have demon quickshot. get the damn frost arrow, and maybe you will find yourself dying less. it is an invaluable skill. believing otherwise is a mistake.

yeah, waste mana on a skill that never work in BHs and wow people fly in the air in PVP, what good is frost arrow? And it costs chi, super useless... I rather save chi for spark, spark 2 and demon spark like I did on my old archer

And LOL at knockback arrow, its so pathetic, that never works in BHs either, neither does it in PVP.

Oh yeah, your on a carebear server. You didn't PVP? Shut up.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Why do people on PvE servers always think theyll lose things if they get killed by another player as a white name?

If you are white named you have the same damn chance to drop to a mob as you do to a player so it doesn't matter if you dont ever get infamous, its the same as a PvE server but with the ability to kill annoying people

I really Despise people from Carebear land that think they know everything about PvP servers and say sht like that

Anyway, back on topic, I don't even know how to express how much fail you are, I mean... not even Yulk fails are hard as you do, oh wait I take that back, you are both at the lower depths of fail, competing for the seat as King of Failasses.
  • Couri - Harshlands
    Couri - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yeah, waste mana on a skill that never work in BHs and wow people fly in the air in PVP, what good is frost arrow? And it costs chi, super useless... I rather save chi for spark, spark 2 and demon spark like I did on my old archer

And LOL at knockback arrow, its so pathetic, that never works in BHs either, neither does it in PVP.

Reading your posts make me cry, If you complain this much how did you get to 89+ on your old archer T_T
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Derora you suck, your just lucky my brother did not help me restat my old archer while he quit and you not being on the same server... I'd give you the middle finger
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Reading your posts make me cry, If you complain this much how did you get to 89+ on your old archer T_T

My brother helped me lvl to 40, then I done BHs... But since he quit and got tired of me, I restarted
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

now you're just behaving like an ***. it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that frost-normal-knockback-normal is the MOST efficient mob killing method for archers. it has this thing called a slow effect, making it invaluable in buying time for damage. as for knockback, you leave it at level 1, same effect, cheap mana cost. who gives a damn if they work in instances, you shouldnt even be trying to tank in an instance to begin with.

take your idiotic 'oh pve server? you dont know jack' attitude elsewhere, because its obvious you are a noob. your posts scream it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I don't think that particular post was all that serious in tone,the thing is every time the op posts he has been pk'd out of all of his equipment.. amazing when he only has 4 levels of pk under his belt on this toon.

I guess the wraith must be targeting him too b:surrender

i really really hope he is just a troll. some people need attention i guess, even if it is negative. life must really suck tho..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why does anyone reply to this kid??

Someone leveled his last one and he was dumb enough to delete probably because he took a hissy fit.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    now you're just behaving like an ***. it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that frost-normal-knockback-normal is the MOST efficient mob killing method for archers. it has this thing called a slow effect, making it invaluable in buying time for damage. as for knockback, you leave it at level 1, same effect, cheap mana cost. who gives a damn if they work in instances, you shouldnt even be trying to tank in an instance to begin with.

take your idiotic 'oh pve server? you dont know jack' attitude elsewhere, because its obvious you are a noob. your posts scream it.

You, Yulk and Teppi and Derresh go back carebearing... you know nothing about PVP, plz why bother with normal mobs when you can level fast in BHs? Completely useless. Now you sound like yulk Shut the hell up
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Why do people on PvE servers always think theyll lose things if they get killed by another player as a white name?

If you are white named you have the same damn chance to drop to a mob as you do to a player so it doesn't matter if you dont ever get infamous, its the same as a PvE server but with the ability to kill annoying people

I really Despise people from Carebear land that think they know everything about PvP servers and say sht like that

so your telling me that you made a char on a pvp sever so u can stay white named and get pked by others? its not like we dont have pk mode here.. you just have an option to choose so when u dont feel like pking you don't have to worry about getting pked yourself.

if im ganna be in pk mode im ganna be killing people if im not killing people then is ee no reason why i need to be able to be attacked by others back. so i just leave pk mode.

besides i was talking to the op.. who according to himself: "waits for people 's who are questing HP to get low and then 1 shot them"

i don't think he is staying white named.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You, Yulk and Teppi and Derresh go back carebearing... you know nothing about PVP, plz why bother with normal mobs when you can level fast in BHs? Completely useless. Now you sound like yulk Shut the hell up
    i think we should just go with tatu's advice, this kid is just behaving like a jack **** now. i dont have to prove anything to a moron who is going to insult those more experienced than them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but oracles are too hard.... I got so mad, I kept on dying trying to do my dq31 quest, I logged off and lost 5% T_T... i'm losing exp

You sure are an ambitious little optimist, aren't you?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i think we should just go with tatu's advice, this kid is just behaving like a jack **** now. i dont have to prove anything to a moron who is going to insult those more experienced than them.

your a jack ****, gtfo carebear. Your not experience cause your on sanctuary... plz gtfo cause you have no experience
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    your a jack ****, gtfo carebear. Your not experience cause your on sanctuary... plz gtfo cause you have no experience
    please learn to spell, please learn the difference between your and you're, please learn to play archer. stupid noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    please learn to spell, please learn the difference between your and you're, please learn to play archer. stupid noob.

Learn how to pvp, stupid carebear noob. Go on a PVP server then bother giving advise. Otherwise bleep you
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    well this thread is going nowhere really fast. i have reported it to a gm, hopefully they will teach the OP to play nice.b:bye
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    he is just repeating what he sees others writing without even understanding it.. same as all the others who use "carebear" as though it is an insult.. makes me lol

have seen very few truly caring people on pve servers, i could probably count the ones i know on my pinkies and tootsies.

people who choose pve servers do so because they like the choice - to pvp on their own terms rather than having it thrust upon them the minute they hit 30 and step out of safe zone. It doesn't mean the pvp is any less valid - when it occurs it is just as intense, if not more so as the players are usually higher levelled and more knowledgable about their skills. (ok this was truer before hypers and oracles.. but there are still a few old school players about)

anyway back to the OP and let's see what other pearls of wisdom we can glean from him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Learn how to pvp, stupid carebear noob. Go on a PVP server then bother giving advise. Otherwise bleep you

You annoy me, join lost city so i can kill you until every piece of your armor shatters.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    99% sure this is a troll thread.

and all of you guys are getting trolled pretty damn hard.

props to the OP
This discussion has been closed.