3x crazy stone or repeatable plz

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think a lot of us are just bored..

posting with the OP is like the scab on a scar, you just have to pick at it sometimes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • RazorTank - Lost City
    RazorTank - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The troll says troll coz the troll be trolling, ya heard!
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok i think that this is very approrate for everoyne here b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • Lakera - Dreamweaver
    Lakera - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @ OP: Just grind. Sure it's slow, but you'll get more drops, which equal more money(or more crafting chances for a crafting junkie like me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but oracles are too hard.... I got so mad, I kept on dying trying to do my dq31 quest, I logged off and lost 5% T_T... i'm losing exp

thats why you're broke. stop doing dam DQ and sell the stupid drops. buy cheap arrows. use whatever pots drop from mobs.

BTW.. frost arrow does not "suck" after 40 and neither does knockback arrow. My archer is 64 now and there's only 4 - 5 skills I use for him in PVE... Frost arrow, Knockback Arrow, Stunning Arrow, Aim Low as a ranged character, your movement impeding skills are your best friend.

dont tell me you're a STR/MAG build and youre spamming your metal tree skills >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok i think that this is very approrate for everoyne here b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU

Holy ****, Beauty and the Beast! Yay!

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sorry but after all the threads I've read from the op, I've come to the conclusion that he's a noob ~_~.. learn how to play and stop heavily relying on easy xp methods..
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sorry but after all the threads I've read from the op, I've come to the conclusion that he's a noob ~_~.. learn how to play and stop heavily relying on easy xp methods..

No, he's 100+ archer on LC that wants to troll and insult people.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think every1 is forgetting, this guy is clearly trolling, no1 is THIS stupid at a game they have no idea about, and telling a lvl 8-9x that they have never pvped cos there on a pve server when hes on a pvp server at lvl 3x and suddently hes king of the world, whilst thinking knockback arrow and frost is useless.

stop feeding the troll please, its a waste of time b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thats why you're broke. stop doing dam DQ and sell the stupid drops. buy cheap arrows. use whatever pots drop from mobs.

BTW.. frost arrow does not "suck" after 40 and neither does knockback arrow. My archer is 64 now and there's only 4 - 5 skills I use for him in PVE... Frost arrow, Knockback Arrow, Stunning Arrow, Aim Low as a ranged character, your movement impeding skills are your best friend.

dont tell me you're a STR/MAG build and youre spamming your metal tree skills >.>

Well, I can bother selling when I reach level 40 at least, I need the DQ to level. I can't sell anything anyways thanks to this stupid safety lock on... I hate it so much I want it changed back to 1 minute :(

So I waste chi on frost arrow on BHs like BH Zimo? -.- Last time I remembered, when I was in BH59 before, it only done a few extra damage with longer casting time and channeling, only thing that is really noticeable is the chi drain and the mana drain before, only skill I bothered buying now was level 1 fire arrow and level 1 bow mastery, I'd upgrade bow mastery but... no money b:cry

And I am pure DEX, 17 STR, and 160 DEX. Way better than my old archer, at least I could do better damage, I wish my brother just bothered with restat points, I wouldn't of restarted in the first place...

and every1 thinks i'm just making this up... T_T and yet they still laugh at me...
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1)reset safety lock

2)stop collecting DQ for xp and get some coin out of em

3)buy/upgrade skills

4)learn to accept advice from ppl WAAAAAAAAAY exped than you

5)Dont make comparison of strategy between boss and mobs if u dont know ****

6)make your normal quest along with dailies

7) GTFO of this game if u can just complain

8)...profit ?

troll or not, i dont fking care...just grow up kid

And back On Topic:....god NOOOOOOOOOO..LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i want to be Demon_EA when i grow up b:thanks

(ps is there a fan club i can join - they wouldn't take me in the Yulk fan club cos of my level)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have never killed anyone that didn't attack me first............. I am starting to change my thinking!
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This guy is a pro troll.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gods...this guy. This troll...

I swear to gods, if I ever see you out of safe, you're dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    he has posted how many threads with the same QQ drivel and we are still feeding him..
    someone take his posting rights away b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illina - Dreamweaver
    Illina - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You annoy me, join lost city so i can kill you until every piece of your armor shatters.

Want me to do that for you? b:cute
    he has posted how many threads with the same QQ drivel and we are still feeding him..
    someone take his posting rights away b:avoid

No! He's hilarious. What makes it better is that I actually see the idiot online.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, I can bother selling when I reach level 40 at least, I need the DQ to level. I can't sell anything anyways thanks to this stupid safety lock on... I hate it so much I want it changed back to 1 minute :(

So I waste chi on frost arrow on BHs like BH Zimo? -.- Last time I remembered, when I was in BH59 before, it only done a few extra damage with longer casting time and channeling, only thing that is really noticeable is the chi drain and the mana drain before, only skill I bothered buying now was level 1 fire arrow and level 1 bow mastery, I'd upgrade bow mastery but... no money b:cry

And I am pure DEX, 17 STR, and 160 DEX. Way better than my old archer, at least I could do better damage, I wish my brother just bothered with restat points, I wouldn't of restarted in the first place...

and every1 thinks i'm just making this up... T_T and yet they still laugh at me...

b:laugh well got to give this guy one thing, troll or not, his posts are good for a laugh.

to the OP, either take peoples advice or stop posting. in various posts, ive seen alot of good info offered only to see you shoot it down and tell the same people they dont know what they are talking about. ever think that maybe since you started posting your crying posts that people on your server are just giving you a hard time to prove what a loser you are? if your actually playing the archer in your profile and not trolling, just do your damn quests. with 2x xp and quests, you shouldnt need CS to level at your level, thats just bonus xp and spirit if you have the spare coin. you should be gaining 1-2 levels a day just from mobs and normal quests if your playing 1-2 hours a day. DQ's are a waste of time, just sell the drops for the coin. you will have more then enough coin to buy necessary skills and equipment for your current level.

on the other hand if this is all BS and its being done for a laugh, i agree why hasnt he been banned from posting?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This guy is grade A complete ****-tard the kind of player PWI dreams of except he doesn't spend money so nevermind I take it back. Troll or not you are useless.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laugh well got to give this guy one thing, troll or not, his posts are good for a laugh.

Hell yes!
    to the OP, either take peoples advice or stop posting. in various posts, ive seen alot of good info offered only to see you shoot it down and tell the same people they dont know what they are talking about. ever think that maybe since you started posting your crying posts that people on your server are just giving you a hard time to prove what a loser you are?

He's trolling and I find it too hilarious to pass up posting as if I'm serious.
    if your actually playing the archer in your profile and not trolling, just do your damn quests. with 2x xp and quests, you shouldnt need CS to level at your level, thats just bonus xp and spirit if you have the spare coin. you should be gaining 1-2 levels a day just from mobs and normal quests if your playing 1-2 hours a day.

I see him around on my alts every now and then so he's definitely 'playing' that archer of his. Too bad every time I come around on an alt over level 30 then he's long gone. b:sad
    DQ's are a waste of time, just sell the drops for the coin. you will have more then enough coin to buy necessary skills and equipment for your current level.

Well, if someone does DQs to get orders to trade in for the bracers of blood moon then it wouldn't be a complete waste of time. Buying dragon orders from the auction would be faster and cheaper but hey.
    on the other hand if this is all BS and its being done for a laugh, i agree why hasnt he been banned from posting?

He hasn't been banned because every community needs a village idiot.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You sir need to get the hell out of this game and away from these forums
    Since obviously you are to pro for us all

Found this while browsing the forums. I believe it was directed to you, and I will quote it because I feel it needs to be said again.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can't afford scarlet fruits and tired of doing 1 crazy stone per day at least make it a repeatable quest or better. Its really annoying below level 40 and I'm getting killed over and over and sick of it, players even kill me by accidents.. not on purpose... I get caught up in AOE D:. And not much people want to help me and i'm poor with just a stack of crazy stone shards and while that stupid safety lock on. I'm so sad atm Q.Q

Plz make crazy stone a repeatable for at least 3 times a day, like bhs

It really isn't that hard to get to 80. I got it in like a month.. Is that so much for you. I level fast because I am usually the highest DD in Public Quest
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    It really isn't that hard to get to 80. I got it in like a month.. Is that so much for you. I level fast because I am usually the highest DD in Public Quest

Well its cause you have it easier, your not a friggen archer. I leveled to 80+ too before, I had no idea how closely impossible this was without crazy stone and I don't want 4 days per level... I just wish my bro came back to plvl me to 40 so I can stop leveling so friggen slow
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you werent such a fool and discounting everyones advice, you could easily be 40 within a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    if you werent such a fool and discounting everyones advice, you could easily be 40 within a day.

If I had those packs I would of level to 80+ in a day
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you had a brain, youd be 40 by the end of the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can't afford scarlet fruits and tired of doing 1 crazy stone per day at least make it a repeatable quest or better. Its really annoying below level 40 and I'm getting killed over and over and sick of it, players even kill me by accidents.. not on purpose... I get caught up in AOE D:. And not much people want to help me and i'm poor with just a stack of crazy stone shards and while that stupid safety lock on. I'm so sad atm Q.Q

Plz make crazy stone a repeatable for at least 3 times a day, like bhs

I lol'd.

Can't imagine why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Here we have a Thick-headed Troll,also known as the QQmoarpls.
    They do not understand anything and in the rare occasions they actually understand they QQmoar,hence the name QQmoarpls
This discussion has been closed.