TW Report - 09/17/2010-09/19/2010

Comments

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So whats Murr's reason for bidding every week if its 4am? I mean, you no showed your attack as well. Share with us why you did that please.b:laugh

I no showed what attack? o.O
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if im going to stay at home for a few hours this weekend to TW u better give me something more than a 5 mins roll D:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well it's just as I thought, NPC is too scared to ever fight a faction 1vs1.

Seriously, when no one can remember you ever fought a faction without a gank then maybe it's time to grow some balls, IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Offense
    Defense updated!
    Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week updated!
    NPCnews random thoughts on this weeks turn out uprated!

any thoughts on TW predictions for this week?
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oo how come Levi is always so lucky? Seems like its gonna be a fun weekend b:dirty
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oo how come Levi is always so lucky? Seems like its gonna be a fun weekend b:dirty

We totally didn't send Nuff's nudes to PWI so they could change TW to our liking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sure, but when you see 3-4 Levis screaming, "Have sum dignutee MURR wen weeza attax u" on WC, while it is like 4am in Russia... that's chocked so full of grade A autism it is funny in a tragic way.

Lmfao. Again with the 4 a.m., Did they change the tw times recently? To my knowledge its been like this for quite awhile. b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So...I come back from school, hop onto my PC, and go to get a hot cuppa in anticipation of a full super fun TW weekend.

Then I login, press M>territories.

Almost spilt my choco all over the keyboard.

b:angry I thought that at least RD or someone would come and attack? T_T

And here I was trying to get myriad b4 the TW weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fuzzy wonders if Murr will get out of bed this weekend...... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So...I come back from school, hop onto my PC, and go to get a hot cuppa in anticipation of a full super fun TW weekend.

btw wat faction u in i dont think we know? b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I'll interpret this in my own way.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thats kinda funny... last week NPC was saying it was Fuzzy & Varden that started it by outbidding you a few weeks ago....

If NPC's communication is that poor about "why" they are doing it, Fuzzy can't wait to fight em 1v1 and see how poor their communication is "while" they do it.

b:cute

you had plenty of opportunity to bid on npc last week to get a 1v1... and nothing happened.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you had plenty of opportunity to bid on npc last week to get a 1v1... and nothing happened.

Why would Fuzzy bother to waste coin to bid on NPC when they are the ones chasing us? b:shutup

Varden has yet to waste a single coin to bid on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    btw wat faction u in i dont think we know? b:chuckle

I'm in Infamy...we're slowly rebuilding, one of our members discovered this like dungeon, I think it's called Twilight Temple or something...'parently if you killed bossies there you get better weapons. We tried to go in but apparently none of our psys can tank the bosses b:shocked Oh yea and someone found out that 3 star weapons are better than white ones too.

We're the discovery faction.
    I'll interpret this in my own way.......

b:sweat lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It sucks having boring 5 minute rolls but honestly I enjoy the occassional one.

So, NPC, plz bid on QQme

just for you man <3
    Well it's just as I thought, NPC is too scared to ever fight a faction 1vs1.

Seriously, when no one can remember you ever fought a faction without a gank then maybe it's time to grow some balls, IJS.

first you call us to attack, now you qq <.<
    edited September 2010
    Why would Fuzzy bother to waste coin to bid on NPC when they are the ones chasing us? b:shutup

Varden has yet to WASTE a single coin to bid on them.

if fuzzkins is so worried about wasting coin why did fuzzkins waste same when outbiding on levi bid, misto think something wrong with fuzzkins logic.
    Come to think of it, why did fuzzkins not bid on latinos, why go to lost city with much smaller chances of success, or maybe fuzzkins hope to fail and not reopen border since he bid on lvl 2 land and pushed lvl 1 land fight to different day. Fuzzkins shout of 1v1 and ganks yet fuzzkins now on the bandwagon with 4 bids on same faction. Now fuzzkins try to explain his bad logic through half humor to his members, sorry misto cannot relate, misto not done that b4. Good choice of words though.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    - QQme attacks 1k held by Leviathan - 8:00 PM EST

Waaaaaaaaait a sec. Didn't Man Said QQme was retiring from TWs b:cofused?
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Like, are NPC asleep?

-pokes NPC-

b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    Like, are NPC asleep?

-pokes NPC-

b:chuckle

if you only knew...
    edited September 2010
    if you only knew...

b:shocked

-runs away with holy path-
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    NPCnews predictions up!
    edited September 2010
    Loving the optimism.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nice predictions buttwisdeadijs xD

gogogog latinos :D
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Lmfao. Again with the 4 a.m., Did they change the tw times recently? To my knowledge its been like this for quite awhile. b:cute

If you do not see how foolish it looks when Levi members scream on WC at Murr members about no showing, who are off in their bed, somewhere in Russia, because Levi attacked Murr, and not the other way around (it's not like Murr is really hurting Levi to any great degree that other factions haven't had to deal with from other factions)... then I guess you don't have a refined sense of humor.

It was Monday morning their time, why would anyone expect them to show? Where as on a Saturday or Sunday morning such things are more likely. My guess is the Murr people just pray that's when they get their TWs.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you do not see how foolish it looks when Levi members scream on WC at Murr members about no showing, who are off in their bed, somewhere in Russia, because Levi attacked Murr, and not the other way around (it's not like Murr is really hurting Levi to any great degree that other factions haven't had to deal with from other factions)... then I guess you don't have a refined sense of humor.

It was Monday morning their time, why would anyone expect them to show? Where as on a Saturday or Sunday morning such things are more likely. My guess is the Murr people just pray that's when they get their TWs.

They didn't show up on Saturday for their attack which is Sunday their time. The point is TW times never change they always been 4 a.m for them but yet you guys keep making up excuses for them. You must not have a refined sense of humor for getting so involved in matters that don't concern you and failing to see the comedy that comes from **** talk. Then again I'm not surprised QQme is srs bsness haz to safe the server from the tyranny of the "corrupt" Leviathan.

On a side note before east coast servers were made European players had to wake up at 4 if they wanted to TW as well they still attended TW b:bye.
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    ^they did have their attack on saturday evening (sunday morning for them) and didnt show up. Excuse for that please?
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have no clue why levi vs QQme 1v1 has levi winning in 1 hour 30min while 2 way gank vs QQme, QQme still wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    They didn't show up on Saturday for their attack which is Sunday their time. The point is TW times never change they always been 4 a.m for them but yet you guys keep making up excuses for them. You must not have a refined sense of humor for getting so involved in matters that don't concern you and failing to see the comedy that comes from **** talk. Then again I'm not surprised QQme is srs bsness haz to safe the server from the tyranny of the "corrupt" Leviathan.

On a side note before east coast servers were made European players had to wake up at 4 if they wanted to TW as well they still attended TW b:bye.

Excuses for them? Frankly, I don't really care if Murr is off the map after War's attack or not. They're a rinky dink faction who TWs whenever they can muster enough people to show up. If they have the coins why shouldn't they bid?

Speaking of srs bsns... why are uptight twits in Levi so butthurt by said rinky dink Russians?

I can understand Choco's case of perma-pms with a side of sewn up v@g, what is the rest of you all's excuses?
    edited September 2010
    Murr can't be wiped off the map this weekend though b:surrender
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I can understand Choco's case of perma-pms with a side of sewn up v@g, what is the rest of you all's excuses?

You sir, are a really rude fellow b:cry
This discussion has been closed.