TW Report - 09/17/2010-09/19/2010

Comments

• NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bidding predictions updated.
    update: I was asked to write down territorys that I suspect will be attacked by each faction.

done.
  • Bunikutzu - Raging Tide
    Bunikutzu - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well , as much as I like the long wars vs QQme , having 2 of them every week can eventually get boring . I wouldn't mind facing others for a change b:cute ( as long as they put up a fight ... ) 1 should suffice for now .

Nuff , I hope your predictions come true b:sin

errr... PvE TW's are gone for a long time Pimp, don't want another one with NPC b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't worry Pimp Levi can always bid on weakest faction on map, then start crying and because they didn't have 'class' to show up.

Ehuah, had to get that out.

It will be interesting to see how many more fake bids Levi uses, who Varden Murr Npc Poisden will attack. Last i heard things were still up in the air. As for QQme we are done with TW, we voted on it last night, we will retire gracefully b:cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    npc vs latinos so we can reach vardan to finish what we started :O

finish what?
    the gank fest on Varden?
    just so u know when they have 1 land left u will have to 1 vs 1 them..
    ijs
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    finish what?
    the gank fest on Varden?
    ijs

lol too good...b:laugh

QQme not TWing? thats interestingb:shocked
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010

So much for NPC's supposed formula..... unless you all forgot to mention that if the faction starts wit V ends with N and has a D in it then there is another 1000 agro points to the formula b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    finish what?
    the gank fest on Varden?
    ijs

They haven't got that far yet b:victory
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Retiring gracefully? "We gonna **** you in TW". o.o. b:surrender

And uh. Fake bids don't exist *suckinguptotheGM's* thanks to this "amazing" new TW change.

Also. Since when were weak factions allowed to attack stronger, however not vice versa?

When Murr gank, they put all they have into the TW. When the gank fails. They pack up and go home, we are not allowed to attack someone who is actually trying to take our land? Let me go attack QQme on an alt faction, you are not allowed to kill me.

How about this then, you have a mosquito sucking blood from your hand. You aren't allowed to smack it. It may be really annoying, however you are not allowed to hit it.

Same analogy.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't worry Pimp Levi can always bid on weakest faction on map, then start crying and because they didn't have 'class' to show up.

It will be interesting to see how many more fake bids Levi uses, who Varden Murr Npc Poisden will attack. Last i heard things were still up in the air. As for QQme we are done with TW, we voted on it last night, we will retire gracefully b:cute.

Ehua , trying to make QQme stand on a pedestal and levi look like dirt again I see .

How about you stop trying to recruit our members 1st , trying to be "a fox" has it's limits , ijs b:bye

Why don't you and other QQmes stop caring so much about us & think on how to make your own faction better .

We have long & fun TWs right ?

Sometimes we loose , sometimes you loose . Lately we've been winning more , so what ? Try to learn from your mistakes & do better next time . Ofc if you guys don't wanna TW anymore then that's your choice . We'll keep doing it win or loose since you know , point is to have fun .

Last week all of us were like 90% sure we're gonna loose 1k even if we abandon murr TW and defend it at full force since we had like 64 sign ups and we thought there's no way we'll defend vs 8 cats . Yet we decided to try regardless since it still would've been more fun than just rolling Murr .

And wait , what? Always bid on the weakest faction on the map ? Didn't we attack you guys for quite some time now ?

Maybe we want to see other faces on the TW field as well even if the TW won't be long , maybe we just want a certain land , maybe we just want to show other factions that we can retaliate or maybe we just want to border another faction & we wanna pass through Murr .

It's our business who we attack and if we they retaliate for that , then so be it , we welcome the challenge .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    xD as a NPC Member Were gonna Eventually get to Varden 1v1 and cant wait lol but im sorry to say where gonna win....

P.S. Fuzzy Ur still my Favorite Barb lolb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Pretty sure its the worlds business, and even moreso when 10 x Levi members world chat about it.

Yes I'll add this to the thousands of times people have told me i am trying to recruit their members.

I never said Levi always attacks weak factions, pimp go read. I never said you aren't allowed to attack Murr, Russiee go read. However i did say something about your lack of class in calling murr cowards when they didn't show up too tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How about this then, you have a mosquito sucking blood from your hand. You aren't allowed to smack it. It may be really annoying, however you are not allowed to hit it.

Same analogy.
    You are talking as if wiping Murr off the map will result in Murr being disbanded and not allowed to attack Levi anymore. When they'll just miss a couple mirages XD
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Sorry but, we don't use other factions to split a bid. Also, didn't Murr bid on us and no show? So I guess Pelikan should be banned for fake bidding right?

Retire gracefully after losing most (not all) 1v1 versus Leviathan in the past month....pathetic.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yea we're too butthurt over losing TW's. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are talking as if wiping Murr off the map will result in Murr being disbanded and not allowed to attack Levi anymore. When they'll just miss a couple mirages XD

Nawh <.< another mosquito will come. Damn insects b:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I frequently get butthurt after a TW loss, however my secret is that I have Kali to kiss it and make it feel better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010

what was it you started again? something bs about power control and keeping a fair playing ground for tw? so do inform. what does that have to do with you 3 way ganking us every week?
    cant wait for the 1v1 b:victory
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Thats kinda funny... last week NPC was saying it was Fuzzy & Varden that started it by outbidding you a few weeks ago....

If NPC's communication is that poor about "why" they are doing it, Fuzzy can't wait to fight em 1v1 and see how poor their communication is "while" they do it.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh, I doubt NPC would bid on their ally.
    Jesus Christ you talk as if Varden is some super important faction that many decide to ally themselves to wipe it off, else some major catastrophe would happen in the world and all evil would break loose.

I can understand NPC vs Varden being a bit more "personal" but seriously stop the bullcrap about Latinos and Vertu and whoever else ganked you with NPC, do you realize how bad this makes Varden look for the rest of us with all the conspiracy theory? b:cute

I'm just wondering why are you making so much fuss over a gank, when you had multiple lands to make that happen, and should have expected it (where else would you have the lesser factions bid, I wonder?)

Of course the gank wasn't random, and they organized it (maybe by just watching the "A faction has declared war blabla" on system messages), they just wanted some land. Do you have a problem with it? Then stop owning multiple lands. b:bye

I mean don't make such a big drama over nothing, it's nothing special, plenty of factions encountered similar situations. Chill out a bit and don't take things on too complicated contexts. :P
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry but, we don't use other factions to split a bid. Also, didn't Murr bid on us and no show? So I guess Pelikan should be banned for fake bidding right?

+1 ^ b:victory The best part is: It's 4 a.m. why are they gonna show up. Why bid? TW times didnt suddenly change this weekend. :D

Varden <33
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    XD TW this week is gonna be Very Personal for alot of RT players/ Guilds Cant wait xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok.. i have been told that we have Public Aggrometer in NPC..
    so.. either ditch that and say its not good or attack factions based on that formula..

i wont be part of some personal vendetta.. if NPC insists on that formula and continues to attack factions that dont have aggro, i'm out b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    so.. either ditch that and say its not good or attack factions based on that formula..

i wont be part of some personal vendetta.. if NPC insists on that formula and continues to attack factions that dont have aggro, i'm out b:surrender
    Fight the power
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fight the power

nah.. i'm more of a "turn tail and run, then quietly cry in your emo corner" kinda guy b:cute
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010

same goes for me.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    same goes for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

...if u found my comment funny u r misinformed, trust me.

;)
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ehua , trying to make QQme stand on a pedestal and levi look like dirt again I see .

How about you stop trying to recruit our members 1st , trying to be "a fox" has it's limits , ijs b:bye

Why don't you and other QQmes stop caring so much about us & think on how to make your own faction better .

We have long & fun TWs right ?

Sometimes we loose , sometimes you loose . Lately we've been winning more , so what ? Try to learn from your mistakes & do better next time . Ofc if you guys don't wanna TW anymore then that's your choice . We'll keep doing it win or loose since you know , point is to have fun .

Last week all of us were like 90% sure we're gonna loose 1k even if we abandon murr TW and defend it at full force since we had like 64 sign ups and we thought there's no way we'll defend vs 8 cats . Yet we decided to try regardless since it still would've been more fun than just rolling Murr .

And wait , what? Always bid on the weakest faction on the map ? Didn't we attack you guys for quite some time now ?

Maybe we want to see other faces on the TW field as well even if the TW won't be long , maybe we just want a certain land , maybe we just want to show other factions that we can retaliate or maybe we just want to border another faction & we wanna pass through Murr .

It's our business who we attack and if we they retaliate for that , then so be it , we welcome the challenge .

Sure, but when you see 3-4 Levis screaming, "Have sum dignutee MURR wen weeza attax u" on WC, while it is like 4am in Russia... that's chocked so full of grade A autism it is funny in a tragic way.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sure, but when you see 3-4 Levis screaming, "Have sum dignutee MURR wen weeza attax u" on WC, while it is like 4am in Russia... that's chocked so full of grade A autism it is funny in a tragic way.

So whats Murr's reason for bidding every week if its 4am? I mean, you no showed your attack as well. Share with us why you did that please.b:laugh
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    So they can double attack with QQme, duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.