The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Dilsubai - Sanctuary
    Dilsubai - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Had a glitch at points 682,174 where I got stuck between cliffs and in the water. I had to use a portal to the nearest town to get out but thought you guys might want to know about that.
  • limetek
    limetek Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TT3-2 seems to be glitched. Dark Colluseast is supposed to need 22 mobs killed to get out of frenzy mode. We killed 24 mobs in total and got wiped repeatedly by the boss.

It was an experienced squad of 98+ people, and we have done this boss successfuly with 90-95 squads, so there is no possibility of squad failure. The boss kept debuffing and purging us every minute and changing aggro every 5 seconds.

Could someone look into it? We really need drops from it and it's nearly impossible to kill.

ALSO:
    - the landing on NPC glitch is really annoying
    - cleric's magic defense buff has been glitched for over half a year now - it rarely lasts 60 minutes.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nirvana glitch at 397 579

If the boss seals at the location the boss suddenly can go into the floor then it for some reason shoots up to the ceiling where it cannot be attacked and remains there.

2010-08-3018-15-41.jpg
  • telynae
    telynae Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aegis spirit and Magical shell bug perhaps will be corected one day, I assume that the team will someday correct this annoying bug, I already expleined this before (like many others).
    Next week will be PWI 2nd anniversary and 2nd anniversary of this bug also, so I hope it will not reach his 3rd anniversary (talking about the bug of course !).
    If you forgot about this bug information, I think you can read more about here, here, here, here or here with more other buff bug experiences or for example.
  • Bap - Heavens Tear
    Bap - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ` key doesnt work on UK keyboard for shortcut key, but works fine in chat.
  • jen369
    jen369 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The level 10 Blue Eggs (mana restore) are forcing regular mp pots to have the same cooldown time. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not.
  • Beyron - Harshlands
    Beyron - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My sawfly it stucks every time I send it to kill in Silver Pool for example.... you need to correct this, because in some terrains if I'm in the ground my pet becomes completely useless, since it can't hit or bleed the other player out..... This is urgent... Make venos useless sometimes and pissed players off....

Ps: sorry for my english its not my main language.
  • Neddih - Harshlands
    Neddih - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    looking in AH i see a sage rib strike but when you mouse over for the description it gives the description of shadow teleport. so does it learn rib strike or does it learn shadow teleport. they are completely different skills. One being nearly uselessb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vko - Heavens Tear
    Vko - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you Duel a Archer and the last hit is an aoe or something like that, after the duel, the Archer aoe will keep spamming in the area around the enemy.
    This can be used to grind monsters for a long time, or just kill everything that moves.

it is an important bug, since is highly used to farm money and to get a unfair advantage from the game with a bug.

I dont know if this bug does work with other classes, just saw it on archers.

b:thanks ppl probably dont want to report this bug since is very useful to cheat in the game.

but i really think it is an unfair shortcut. players are not suposed to be able to trow endless AOE's to kill everything, not even being an AOE based class or having the stats needed to tank it... is just cheating.
  • Lehoine - Dreamweaver
    Lehoine - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure if this was brought up before, but every player looks the same on my screen, save for myself, clothing and armor, and others' racial/gender differences (like the Untamed animal traits, or the Winged Elf's wings). Here's a few picture links to demonstrate, cropped and slightly Photoshopped to remove others' names and faction information.

Bat Veno - I can see that this is a Bat Veno, but I can't see why she looks so much unlike her portrait. I have selected her, as the image shows.
    Winged Elf females - This picture was badly timed, but the Elf dressed in blue is supposed to be white-haired... and yet she and the girl in pink (as well as the one hiding behind my screencap interface) look uncannily similar. The odd one out is I.

Also, this isn't just females I have a problem with. I have this problem when I see males as well (and was actually how I found this out; someone I was squadding with had a major portrait-character difference).
    I'm not sure if anyone else saw those problems, but they really bug me, how can I tell who is who this way?!
  • Vko - Heavens Tear
    Vko - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    HERE: to the girl before me: check on your ingame options... before coming here, always check in the options, there is one to show no cuztomizations, uncheck or check that box... =_=

AND: i report this cuz ppl ignore REAL bugs:

If you Duel a Archer and the last hit is an aoe or something like that, after the duel, the Archer aoe will keep spamming in the area around the enemy.
    This can be used to grind monsters for a long time, or just kill everything that moves.

it is an important bug, since is highly used to farm money and to get a unfair advantage from the game with a bug.

I dont know if this bug does work with other classes, just saw it on archers.

ppl probably dont want to report this bug since is very useful to cheat in the game.

but i really think it is an unfair shortcut. players are not suposed to be able to trow endless AOE's to kill everything, not even being an AOE based class or having the stats needed to tank it... is just cheating.
  • TissueBoxxx - Archosaur
    TissueBoxxx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I currently have two characters, and everything has been what it should be...Perfect.

But over the past week or so, I cannot see anyone with my main character, I can see them on mini map and when I get really close to them. Its as if I am stuck in "Best Performance" mode, when I login to my lesser character, all is well and I can see other players with ease.

This is becoming more and more difficult as the dungeon quests require my character know where other squad members are in reference to my position for healing/protective skills.
    I appreciate any help, and have tried all the patches/ made sure my software of PWI is current.

If its technical fix, I do know how to manipulate source code if needed, just give instruction.

Thanks for making a great game! b:bye
  • Celo - Sanctuary
    Celo - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure is the description of Sage Spirit's Gift is wrong or the skill had bug. It is said "Grant the Target 900 MP over 15 seconds". When a Cleric casts this skill on herself, it does grant MP correctly; however, when she casts on other target (inside or outside party), the MP is grant to herself instead of the target.
  • _TigerPower_ - Heavens Tear
    _TigerPower_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But over the past week or so, I cannot see anyone with my main character, I can see them on mini map and when I get really close to them. Its as if I am stuck in "Best Performance" mode, when I login to my lesser character, all is well and I can see other players with ease.
    Well it's easy....go to options -> UI and put the Distances bar to the max.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Library Chief Cheng
  • DarKat - Lost City
    DarKat - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    c`mon Gm`s every time when i log in and after few mins i get report bugs every time!!!
  • Midnait - Lost City
    Midnait - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About Skill Tree at my wizard :
    When I open Skill Tree and put my cursor on Force of Will it appears the details of Mountain's Seize. So basicaly, I can`t see the details of Force of Will (level to improve it,etc.).

The next problem is about flying/riding a mount.
    I get stuck in the air (at like 15-20m above the ground) after either I jump a very high ground (either on foot / ground mount), building or when I close my flying mount. After that, either action that you take is useless. Advance 3-4m and resets back to the place you were stuck. The only way to escape is to get back on your flying mount at that point (where you got stuck) and descent on the ground.
    Another day, another idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dustinashe
    dustinashe Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My weapon disappears sometimes when i turn or move arround.
    Server is Dreamweaver.

Need any further data, please let me know.

Dustin
  • MangaEP - Harshlands
    MangaEP - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    please I'm desperate.
    I put my cleric to fly from the silver pool until the boss of cultivation 29 near the tomb of heroes, and I was playing while flying with my assassin, as it always did. but when I got to see if jah cleric had arrived the game was closed and appeared a window bug report.
    I tried to relogin but so would open the game, it appeared jah closed and the window bug report again.
    then tried to log in other characters in the same account and there was no problem, i went back to try to place the cleric and I could not.
    I tried to restart the computer and was also not possible to login to clergy.

please help, to advance beyond the game's murderer (avoiding sit to heal) it stores all my money because the game use it as a shop.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just finished a Call To Duty / FB Brimstone run there and again the tab for Ethereal Abomination failed to complete on death of the boss.

I have submitted a ticket regarding this in the past and this has been a known issue for some time.

Please resolve this issue as it has been outstanding for quite some time.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finished my FB / Call to Duty in Seat of Torment earlier today.

The last 2 bosses failed to complete. The third boss (Torturess Venerator I think) and the last boss Hellfire Abomination.

These issues have been outstanding in game and are impacting on gameplay.

Please look to address this in a timely manner.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ulrichftw
    ulrichftw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok, me and my girlfriend were running around in the Gate of Antiquity while I was carrying her and all of a sudden without either of us clicking on anything to drop her, she dismounted me and started slowly walking away from me and note that she did NOT click anything at the time of this incident.. now both me and her cannot embrace each other anymore for some reason. We both tried exiting the game completely when this occurred and logged back in to see if it would work, but it didn't. Can any GM take note of this bug and possibly fix it please? I'd like to carry her again and for now, we are stuck with being unable to do so.

The server we both are on is - Dreamweaver.
  • th0usand
    th0usand Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, I recently installed PWI on my new computer, and turned it on to a rather awkward surprise. Certain parts of the Steelwing armor will disappear at random. For example, the avatar will do a certain action or I'll point the camera at a certain angle and suddenly I'm not wearing pants any more. If I turn my camera or the avatar does a different action then they come right back. Sounds similar to Dustinashe's weapon problem. Except . . . it's my pants. ._. Server is Raging Tide.

Oh, and one more thing. I can't seem to be able to complete the level 18 Tideborn quest "Family Heirloom", which asks you to go to the Western Crossroads and get a quest drop by killing some Nightspike Slaves. The Nightspike Slaves are conspicuously absent. I've looked all over and can't seem to find them. Maybe I'm just being a novice.
  • Markcle - Harshlands
    Markcle - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have lvl 8 Apothecary skill and 100% experince on this lvl, when i go to any Elder and choose learn skill option i see lvl 9 apothecary enabled to learn but when i try to learn this skill i got "unable to learn skill" in log

Pls fix that or just add report what requirments are not fullfiled eq. lvl req. etc.
    b:thanks
  • Celinde - Heavens Tear
    Celinde - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok having problem with pixels!! White flashing pixels on characters chin, they also appear on the top of the lip! No idea why this is happening..fix it please? Before she had a makover I did not have a glitch like this.

pixels-1.png
  • Sarson - Dreamweaver
    Sarson - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not sure where to put this so I'll stick it in here.

For the level 39 Lochmur Adventure quest you are required to dig 3 chests underneath Nirvana Jellyfish.

These mobs currently have the name Nirnava Jellyfish.

So you'd need to edit either the quest log or the mob names.

Either that or I was misreading it completely but I've finished the quest now so can't look at the log :/
  • Ix_Chel - Sanctuary
    Ix_Chel - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Quote from PWI information section: Q.= "How do I increase my character's safe slots?"

A.= " To increase your character's safe space, you'll need to bring the Safe Extension Stone to the Banker NPC. You will receive the Safe Extension Stone Quest which will expand your character safe space by 8 slots. This can be used to get up to 80 safe slots. This item is available from either a player or the boutique. It cannot be found anywhere else in the game."

The problem is as follows: Banker no longer has Safe Extension Stone quest.

Details: I purchased two (2) Safe Extension Stones, October 4/5th 2010 (I am on Hawaii Time) from the Cash Shop, and my new character, Ix_Chel, went to the Banker in City of Lost to get 2 Safe Extension slots, but there was no way for her to get them. The Banker no longer offers a quest for the Safe Extension Stones, just: "Increase The Inventory", and "Ten Million Big Note". The Inventory Master only offers the quests for ALL the slots with the Super Safe Stone. So I can't get my 2 slots. Now what do I do? Can you fix this problem? Is this a bug or an oversight on dev's part? Thanks for your consideration, Ix_Chel

EDIT: After I gathered all the materials for the Banker's Quest (#1), and turned them in to the Banker, only THEN were the other options made available. But still, the option of my giving the Banker a Safe Extension Stone, to get more slots in my bank, was NOT offered (at any of 6 Bankers I tried, in different cities), until AFTER I decided to do the Get Materials quest. So how are people going to do it if they don't do that particular option? I found out purely by accident. So it would be nice if the devs took another look at how that is set up, and make it unbugged...or whatever the problem is. Thanks for your consideration.
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    something i've noticed with a few certain mounts not having some of their glows placed on them Dx

Nienbeast on Pwi:
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/d.png

Image from ecatomb:
    http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/Demon.jpg

Misplaced glows inside nien's head: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/c-1.png

Hellhound on pwi:
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/f.png

Image from ecatomb:
    http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/NetherDepth%20Wolf.jpg

Misplaced glow on HH: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/e.png

Purgatory lion lord on Pwi:
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/b-2.png

Image from ecatomb:
    http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/Inferno%20King%20Leo.jpg

Misplaced glow on lion: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kakashiluv/a-3.png

Not sure what could exactly cause their glows to get moved, but is this something fix-able? D: (looked forward to having lion with zombie eyes)
    Just to remember, no solution yet for this bug? It would be much more interesting if the mounts had her eyes shining.

Especially the Purgatory Lion Lord...
  • kamatsudash
    kamatsudash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just recently started playing PWI, decided to play a Venomancer... and at some point noticed a graphical glitch with the character model. Now it's not a huge thing - since the nature of the glitch.. it won't be obvious all that often. I checked this thread and a few pages of tech support and didn't see it mentioned (I might have missed it...)

Venomancers which select the big bushy foxtail preset...don't appear to have panties/undies displayed. It glitches out and it goes invisible.. thus you see the "inside" of the armor/clothing behind it (depending on camera angle).

If you select no tail, cat tail or smaller fox-type tail you don't get this glitch. Also don't get this with other races/classes as far as I can tell.

Here's 4 images which should help demonstrate - as well as show it's not based on armor type, as the 4th shot has the "default" pants:

noundies1.th.jpg
    noundies2.th.jpg
    noundies3.th.jpg
    noundies4.th.jpg

If it at all helps, here's my comp's specs (all default, no o/c'ing done):

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
    Mem: 4 GB
    Video: Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870 1GB
    Resolution: 1920*1080

In-Game settings:

http://yfrog.com/n8settings1wj
    http://yfrog.com/n8settings2j

As I said, not critical or urgent as it's doubtful how much it will be noticed, but thought I should post it for the devs to know about (if not already aware that is...).
  • zerd0
    zerd0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have a problem, my charm of treasure quest IV never disappeared.
    One day before I had some problems with my Connection, and I gave a dc, and then I log in qith the charm in 0, but this did not disappear.

buges.png
  • loolxd
    loolxd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have a problem when the game is that ran around the Lost City I got stuck in the coordinates 209, 636 +29 and I can not go, you hear a friend of mine who was trying to help me but it got stuck too.
    What should I do?
This discussion has been closed.