Are fists going to become BM only?

Options

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Edit: stupid calculator isn't working, he have 4407 HP right now. 181 STR, 32 DEX, 121 VIT, 4k p.def 1k-2k P.DMG (rounded, 3% crit. 757-1596 elemental def

happy now? I got holy path, solid shield, second wind, alpha male (forced to since roar is such a slow cooldown) and acidic ripple of rebirth. And yes, THOSE ARE OP CAUSE I USED THEM AND IT WAS EASY

And I barely get hit by magic attack, WTF is wrong with you people? lol

Anyways, I'm out b:bye

I would be out too if I just contradicted everything I said prior to this post.

Anyway, ciao. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol second wind on a barb's genie.

BTW: here is tiger form buffed. And that's with 2 empty sockets on the cape and it only being +2 because I just got it yesterday.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6793/20100908160019.png

Within a few days I'll have it up to +4 at least with 2 more perfect citrines, and restat 7 points of dex into vit. b:bye

TBH, I am amazed at how your HP isn't even 15k yet at LEVEL ONE HUNDRED

4 genies in your hotkey bars, you using bows too? ROFL LOL

The new pwnage build, bow barbarians ROFL!!!

AND YOUR A CLICKER.

A CLICKER

b:laugh

Thanks for the laugh man, I gotta sell my stuff now, not coming back on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I never said arcane archers are pro, learn to read you dumbass. I SAID EVEN ARCANE ARCHERS ARE BETTER THAN FIST ARCHERS. LET ME TURN IT AROUND INSTEAD. FIST ARCHERS ARE EVEN MORE FAIL THAN ARCANE ARCHERS. GET IT?

uh what? what does an arcane archer have over fist archers?
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Huh? NOT using a tool you're given (in this case, a genie) is fail. That's like saying they gave everyone in the game a gun to fight with, but you would rather use that paperclip you found on the ground....because you're pro.

You need to understand that the only pvp Yulk has ever experienced is low level duels where using genie is considered "dishonorable". He does not understand that in PK/TW people only use skills that aren't half **** and don't waste chi or time on skills that have no use whatsoever, and acting pro by not using genie and sharding amber on LA won't save him from being one shot by BIDS or Tempest, or allow him to catch up to kiting Archers who aren't complete fail to be crippled by Vacuous Palm.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

AND YOUR A CLICKER.

A CLICKER

Thanks for the laugh man, I gotta sell my stuff now, not coming back on the forums.

Why aren't you gone already?

By the way, a lot of us have bows to kill heads in frost, and for other various purposes. Are you really that stupid to honestly think bows are our main weapons? We cannot tote them other reasons?

Nevermind, just leave, like you said you were going to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

AND YOUR A CLICKER.

A CLICKER

herp derp yea, cause ya know, I have multiple genies for multiple situations.

Bow is for lulz/luring

13k hp is plenty, name one instance that cant be done with 13k hp, I've done everything except a full delta run (which I'm about to do once I get a charm for it) and the new TT3-3, just did a full 3-2 yesterday.

Hurry up and quit already, we all know you've never accomplished anything, don't bother selling stuff either, it's all worthless. Every single thing you have sold + any coins you have combined wouldn't even be worth half as much as one peice of gear of mine picked at random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • HotHotShot - Heavens Tear
    HotHotShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    An assassin? Yes, an assassin can steal aggro from a barb easily with 5aps vs. 5aps.

But an archer? A 5aps barb will hold aggro against a 5aps archer if both have a similarly refined weapon.

You're forgetting this...

A barb hits 5aps each hit dealing 2k damage...
    A archer with 5aps deals 1.5k damage BUT! has more crit and so crits will deal 3k damage,
    due to the nature of archers criting a lot means they would be hitting 3k each hit.

Aka no 5aps barb could hold from a 5aps archer <.<
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL LA veno. Figure it HA if you want a valid comparison

Fists have pretty high dex req, that's the main problem. Lunar Claws need 192 dex or something which is really stretching your stats thin if you want to use a decent magic wep, but you're free to play with pwcalc with HA and show me. Maybe put on full arcane, swap in a +mag tome, and you'd be fine in caster form. Oh, and most of Venos melee attack power come from the spark and mastery anyway. I don't think putting in 100 or so strength will make that much of a difference.

the multiplier from 100 strength in physical damage calculation is 100/150 for physical classes. I believe caster classes have an even worse multiplier. Compare this with 1.5 from mastery and 6.5 from Demon Spark
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2010
    Options

AND YOUR A CLICKER.

A CLICKER

And here is the downfall of 5aps barbs in tiger form they have no real HP, come TW there 1 shots for wzzies.

GG game over, so for actual everyday play there ok, come TW there ***** from every direction.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have 20% crit, an archer will have like 30%, maybe 35%.

So in 100 hits if the barb is hitting 2k per hit with a 20% crit rate and the archer is hitting 1.5k a hit with a 30% crit rate.

The barb will do, on average. 20 hits at 4k and 80 hits at 2k. 240k total.

The archer will do, on average. 30 hits at 3k and 70 hits at 1.5k. I suck at math so I might be wrong but thats 195k total.

With a 35% crit rate the archer will do, on average 35 hits at 3k and 65 hits at 1.5k. 105k with the 35 critical hits and 97.5k from the normal hits. For a grand total of 222.5k total.

And here is the downfall of 5aps barbs in tiger form they have no real HP, come TW there 1 shots for wzzies.

GG game over, so for actual everyday play there ok, come TW there ***** from every direction.

I do just fine in TW. Our guild leader is a 5 aps barb and he pulls catas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmm looking at the gear u have, u've pumped more than needed into dex for that crit, coupled with your skills.

So you won't hit as hard as some1 with minimum dex req for claws.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not really, my dex is minimum for lunar claws. I get 3% from each of my rings for 6% total, 1% from my helm. I hit plenty hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL so everyone should roll fists, you stupid wanna-be BMs fail so hard. BMs will still kick your can in PVP if it was a fist fight because of a simple thing called fist mastery. FAIL. If the build was so OP, then why people make themselves broke over this stupid -int just to make themselves "good?" Please uninstall.

Where did you even get this from? I said I hadn't rolled fists and didn't plan to because I can't be bothered to merchant for long enough to get the money to do so and wasn't willing to pay the real money into the game. And FYI, you little "EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T ARCANE IS OP" complainer, you should roll fists if you want to expect any party to pick you up end-game. But it doesn't matter for you, because even if you reached end-game and had a build that broke 5aps through hacks, nobody would take you.

Because it's you.

So did I, what kind of excuse is this?

Not an excuse. If you had the ability to read your previous posts you would have noticed you were accusing people double your level of knowing absolutely nothing, particularly about your own class. Not only does this constitute huge failure in my books if you haven't reached their level and done the same instances, you aren't even at a level where you have all the same skills.

Must be too OP for you huh? Because OP is your excuse for never achieving anything, although in reality it's because you sucked so hard-core at this game you just couldn't get anywhere.

I never said arcane archers are pro, learn to read you dumbass. I SAID EVEN ARCANE ARCHERS ARE BETTER THAN FIST ARCHERS. LET ME TURN IT AROUND INSTEAD. FIST ARCHERS ARE EVEN MORE FAIL THAN ARCANE ARCHERS. GET IT?

To quote: learn to read you dumbass. You've had everybody under the ****ing sun tell you why even that statement is wrong. Never mind the fact you preached about arcane archers and then exclaimed how you "preached old school builds" after talking about arcane archers.

Contradict yourself more?

Its just normal near 5k, not that impressive, cause I'm using garnet shards too. I don't have to screen shot it for you. I could of had above 7k HP buffed in tiger if I used flawless citrine shards.

Your inability to provide a single screenshot, nor a calculator link, to prove your barb's build to us and his HP proves you're not only full of trash, you're too much of a ***** to show it. Grow some balls, hit puberty, learn to read and come back when you can make an argument and actually defend it instead of spouting the same **** over and over and over and over and over and over again. Also, get a brain while you're at it.

LOL, you saying frost scarab sucks but yet I kill mobs before they reach me with that same skill you call stupid. No pet or just pet with slow locking, I guess you haven't heard of that since your too fail cause you dunno how to use "fail" pets like adalwolves or tabby plumdrop ^_~

LOL saying Frost Scarab doesn't suck and is a good use of chi when you don't need it whatsoever, and it's the biggest waste of chi this side of a planet for a veno. LOL saying you need Frost Scarab to kite when arcane venos are designed to use their pets and heavy venos are the ones who are designed to hit things head on.
    And BTW, Frost Scarab helping you kite and kill a mob 20 or however many levels below your silly little veno without getting hit isn't an achievement - most real venos can kill it without needing to use a pet and without needing to kite. Again, fail harder.

All I got to say about this comment, L2P

You say this a lot for a guy who clearly knows **** about the game. When you learn to play, Yulk, you'll actually realise why we don't need to.

Awwww sorry Ariyll, hate to break it to you but I'm taken b:cute IRL that is, b:bye b:kiss

What? Where was the connotation I wanted to have anything to do with you at all? I told you to fail more, Yulk. How does that even constitute anything to do with dating?
    Also I feel terribly sorry for the dim-witted, half-brained, bat**** crazy little moronic **** who dates a person like you.
    But we weren't talking about your own hand now, were we?

If there is a god and if he has any sense about him, you'll leave and you'll stay gone. Also, don't sell your gears. Because anything with a blue name that's above two stars is OP in your mind, I can imagine your gear all sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    stuff

this person rlly scares me *cowers behind a rock*b:shockedb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    this person rlly scares me *cowers behind a rock*b:shockedb:avoid

I would say you should only be frightened of such treatment if you're as dim as a log like our 'friend' Yulk, but if you were anything like Yulk you would be proud of your ground-breaking stupidity and wouldn't care either way.

Win-win for you? I don't know. Either way I couldn't just not post again on this thread to wave goodbye to our local level 4x moron. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What? Where was the connotation I wanted to have anything to do with you at all? I told you to fail more, Yulk. How does that even constitute anything to do with dating?

Its because failing = dating someone in Yulkian b:surrender
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Do you guys actively enjoy being trolled or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Do you guys actively enjoy being trolled or something?

Poor Ted, missing out on so much Yulk-bashing that he doesn't even know... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Poor Ted, missing out on so much Yulk-bashing that he doesn't even know... b:surrender

plse keep it up its fun to watch *gets another bag of pop corn*b:victoryb:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Much like a certain monk . . . I mean cleric who I won't name, Yulk's lack of understanding of this game is bad enough that actually reading his posts make me feel like I'm losing brain cells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because anything with a blue name that's above two stars is OP in your mind, I can imagine your gear all sucks.

I peeked at his gear once, it was all pretty mediocre.

But I honestly had worse gear when I was his level.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hate people who look at another persons HP value and do not take into consideration defense. HP isn't everything and it is not like you need more than what is present there to tank the current bosses in this game so what is all the whining.

I agree mostly, but HP does signify survivability. I've seen a lot of "tank" fist BMs get utterly smashed in 2 hits simply because they've nerfed their vit for more dex to crit like archers.

I even know a lvl 103 BM who has base vit of 5, all DoT (in everything. Cape/Helm/Armor/fists) shards and has to rely on all his +10 refines to keep his hp to a minimum of 8k unbuffed. He does insane amounts of damage, but if a boss even looks at him, he gets one shot. Kind of ironic he "needs" a barb in all his squads to keep him alive while they spam FR, so his charm/hp food CDs recover lol.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I agree mostly, but HP does signify survivability. I've seen a lot of "tank" fist BMs get utterly smashed in 2 hits simply because they've nerfed their vit for more dex to crit like archers.

I even know a lvl 103 BM who has base vit of 5, all DoT (in everything. Cape/Helm/Armor/fists) shards and has to rely on all his +10 refines to keep his hp to a minimum of 8k unbuffed. He does insane amounts of damage, but if a boss even looks at him, he gets one shot. Kind of ironic he "needs" a barb in all his squads to keep him alive while they spam FR, so his charm/hp food CDs recover lol.

o.O BS? I'm all DoT & 5 vit, with 7k hp with 5-6 ref
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    o.O BS? I'm all DoT & 5 vit, with 7k hp with 5-6 ref

Probably using level 60 gear for minimum str. b:chuckle
  • fishyri
    fishyri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bah wrong char xd
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Probably using level 60 gear for minimum str. b:chuckle

Well, Vilky's an archer, so he doesnt really need all that much str to begin with compared to a HA bm :o

I don't know any bms who pump their dex more than it's required for deicides (cept one that wants to use a Heaven Shaterrer XD).
    I even know a lvl 103 BM who has base vit of 5, all DoT (in everything. Cape/Helm/Armor/fists) shards and has to rely on all his +10 refines to keep his hp to a minimum of 8k unbuffed.

How is 8k unbuffed bad? I'd make sweet sweet luvin to that bm to keep him around haha. I mean that's some SERIOUS damage there. And from personal experience 8k hp is enough to tank just about everything. Yeah he won't be soloing 3-3 any time soon. But with a barb buff he would be able to tank it just fine (minus Arma lord) prior to the recent changes.
    He does insane amounts of damage, but if a boss even looks at him, he gets one shot. Kind of ironic he "needs" a barb in all his squads to keep him alive while they spam FR, so his charm/hp food CDs recover lol.

One shot? Really now? I've had 6k hp LA sins and archers tank Nirvana. I REALLY doubt a bm with 8k hp would get one shot, or five shot for that matter between sutra and spark resist which is more than enough time for a cleric to build up some IH stacks.

Quit trollin. D:
    b:dirty
  • bibbibi
    bibbibi Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wish they'd make fists/claws only for bms,
    only noobs that can't play their class use fists, learn to play b:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    k yulk. whatever.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn , now how did I miss the ultimate genius that is Yulk in this thread ?

Oh please enlighten use even more with your knowledge , oh wise one !

And while it's incredibly to tell you to a kind & nice " get out " , sometimes I get too many laughs by reading your senseless posts .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bibbibi wrote: »
    wish they'd make fists/claws only for bms,
    only noobs that can't play their class use fists, learn to play b:bye

I acknowledge the a 5aps fist build BM takes alot of time to build. Alot of money, some forethought of statting, and effort on wealth building and gear finding. (well all of the above or a rich daddy's credit card).

However once we put that aside, a rtarded monkey could play as a fist build BM. Hit auto spark macro & go make a sandwich. Its not exactly a build for the skilled. So you shouldnt be talking about other classes not having skill if they go fists.